[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your Favorite Toys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

ITT: Your favorite toys

From any line, any scale, any IP, anything
Doesn't even have to be just one, just post figures you like the most out of your entire collection
If possible, give a reason why it's your favorite--it may hold sentimental value, or it may just be because you like the way it looks.
>>
File: lFV7yAJ.jpg (691KB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
lFV7yAJ.jpg
691KB, 2304x1728px
Seeing pics like this jumpstarted everything for me. My first was a Revo Stormtrooper, and I have not regretted it since.
>>
File: figuartshibiki5.jpg (63KB, 475x712px) Image search: [Google]
figuartshibiki5.jpg
63KB, 475x712px
>great character
>great figure
>great price
>great ass
>>
File: IMG_20160827_201904.jpg (135KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160827_201904.jpg
135KB, 1080x810px
My black rx was the first of many. And now my riders have grown to too many, but he will always shine in the center.
>>
File: 13431-DARTH-VADER1.jpg (90KB, 419x600px) Image search: [Google]
13431-DARTH-VADER1.jpg
90KB, 419x600px
>>6000309
This handsome fucker right here. The lit lightsaber looks incredible, the animatronic motions are okay but James Earl Jones' oh-so-smooth voice makes up for it, the only thing I don't like though is that somebody had the "bright" idea of painting the mask vents gray, but overal this is hands down my favorite toy in my collection.
>>
File: image.jpg (304KB, 1324x1130px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
304KB, 1324x1130px
>>6000309
THATS A LOADED QUESTION OP
> be me
> around 8 or 9 years old
> birthday
> mom and dad get me this
> My dad and I spent 2 hours playing with this
Say what you want about the prequels. But you have to admit the toys were badass
>>
>>6000950
The prequels are badass in general. Plebs just don't get them.
>>
>>6001055

Ok, sure, George.
>>
>>6001055
Yeah, it had all those great fights between "unlikable protagonist" and "antagonist with two lines of dialogue and poorly explained or nonexistent motivations".
>>
>>6001055
The only significance of the prequels would be the somewhat bold idea of putting a big emphasis on trade politics and alliances throughout an entire trilogy aimed towards pushing kids toys. It actually has a sophisticated presentation on all of that, but it was overshadowed by the typical push towards character marketability and grasping at every last fucking chance to shoehorn in winks and nods towards the lore of the first movies. Yoda knew Chewbacca? Yeah, fuck you.

But maybe 2% of the audience paid attention to any of that. The rest are split between people hating everything about the prequels, and people ironically/nostalgically loving the prequels.
>>
>>6001174
Everyone has their own opinion. My opinion is that the prequels were.........alright
>>
>>6000950
I had the lego version of that. Too bad I was too young to appreciate it.
>>
>>6000309
I have seen that room in person and that picture doesn't do it justice. For those of you who don't know, it's at the Toy and Action Figure Museum in Paul's Valley, OK. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys collecting toys. It's a great place.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.