[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

S.H.Figuarts Dragon Ball General: GOTENKS!!!! editio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 34

File: 1477552250387.jpg (66KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477552250387.jpg
66KB, 720x960px
>JANUARY
SS Son Gohan (with battle damage)

>FEBRUARY
Perfect Cell -Premium Color-

>MARCH
Trunks XENOVERSE Edition
TP (Time Patroller) XENOVERSE Edition

>NO DATE
GOTENKS!!!!!!
Angel Gokû
Champa
Gohan Absorbed Majin Buu
Gotenks Absorbed Majin Buu
GT Adult Gokû
Jaco
Kid Gokû
Porunga
Shenron (2nd version, 1st one canceled)
SSJ3 Vegeta
SSJ4 Gokû
SSJG Gokû
Tien
Vados
Yamcha
Nappa Armored
SSJ3 Gokû 2.0
Sayian Saga Vegeta Armored
Kaioken Goku
>>
New figs tonight, can't stay up for PO though.

At least they don't look that good.
>>
>>5997264
What's going up tonight?
>>
>>5997266
xenoverse
>>
>>5997266

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-024440

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-024439
>>
>>5997250
>Angel Gokû
>Gohan Absorbed Majin Buu
>Gotenks Absorbed Majin Buu
>GT Adult Gokû
>Porunga
>Shenron (2nd version, 1st one canceled)
>SSJ3 Vegeta
>SSJ4 Gokû
Why even bother listing the ones they're never going to release?
>>
>>5997269
I'm getting Xeno Trunks for his WW2 trench coat. Together with a gas mask, this could be a pretty cool mod piece.
>>
>>5997268
>>5997269
Not too hot on Trunks' design. Time Patroller looks cool, however. That cape though...
>>
File: fat.jpg (84KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
84KB, 566x800px
>>5997280

I think his belt is too tight
>>
>>5997284
Yeah, me too. Hopefully they'll fix it before release. Plus it just screams Trunks 2.0 in the future.
>>
>>5997268
Does Trunks come with a neutral expression SS face?
>>
>>5997273
I wouldn't count out SSJ3 Vegeta or SSJ4 Goku just yet
They're likely just waiting to put those out. Like, the Vegeta is obviously a companion to a SSJ3 Goku, and we're getting a new one. Furthermore, I don't think they'll put it out before they're ready to do a Buu Saga Vegeta.
>>
>>5997292
Don't think so, only 3 optional face parts are listed in the description on top of the default one: smiling non SS, gritted teeth SS, yelling SS
>>
>>5997292
No neutral SS face. 4 faces total, all can be seen in the gallery.
>>
>>5997269
>Kamehameha effect part
This jews are gonna make me buy this shit aren't they
>>
>>5997303

You could just buy the figure-rise for way cheaper if you want that.
>>
>>5997284
Yeah, like a chubby dude force-tightening his belt to look slim
Look at all that fat spilling out above the waist.
>>
>>5997284
I wonder what his 4th face plate is like, any pics of it?
>>
>>5997305
Except those look like shit and aren't worth any amount of money because they actually make the figure look worse.
>>
God the Xenoverse SHFs look like dog shit. It's not all Bandai's fault, the designs are trash by nature. Trenchcoat on Trunks? Please.
>>
>>5997344
It gives you the hair to make Trunks from back when he killed Imperfect Cell though.
>>
>>5997347
What...? That looks like just regular ass SSJ hair to me, that's already been available.
>>
>>5997361
The old head doesn't fit on the saiyan armor Trunks.
>>
File: SS-Armor-Trunks-41.jpg (185KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
SS-Armor-Trunks-41.jpg
185KB, 2048x1365px
>>5997361
The older Trunks heads doesn't fit onto the newer 2.0 sculpt Armored Trunks. It looks stupid.
>>
File: 1477850228220.jpg (230KB, 714x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477850228220.jpg
230KB, 714x1024px
How the fuck does Broly fits into the Saiyan Space Pod in the Second Coming movie?
>>
>>5997388
He's not LSSJ during that scene.
>>
>>5997394
He was the moment he escaped from that planet. He only powered down to his normal form when he crashed and started freezing up in the lake.
>>
>>5997277
Hmm I can see what you mean. Ah what the heck, I needed a Trunks figure in my collection anyway. Preordered.
>>
>>5997269
>HLJ has it for 3,825 yen
>AmiAmi is 4,120 yen
AmiAmi are being real cunts lately. They really want to push me to using HLJ don't they? Are they even cheaper for ANYTHING anymore?

Polynian are cheaper at HLJ, Revoltech are cheaper at HLJ, Figuarts are cheaper at HLJ. The only thing AmiAmi even has a slight advantage with is figma an since GSC has awesome global customer support saving a few bucks is worth it since you don't even need to fuck with AmiAmi.
>>
Holy crap! Shit Patroller sold (pre-order closed) faster than Xeno Trunks on HLJ! Xeno Trunks is still open. I thought most people hated that TP shit.
>>
>>5997560
I think he looks fucking awful as hell even though I sorta like the TP. The figure just looks badly designed compared to Trunks who still isn't perfect. The torso is where the TP just fall apart for me.

>>5997553
On another note...I think it's funny how cheap these DBZ figuarts are. Kind of goes to show there is some truth to the whole "prices are going up because lack of sales" thing. The sales are staying consistent with DBZ stuff due to massive appeal in the west and that is keeping prices way down compared to other stuff.
>>
what is with this narrative being pushed of people hating the TP character? is it all the children crying about /v/ again?
>>
>>5997560
I think it has to do with this being the 3rd Trunks this year.
>>
>>5997571
He is a non entity. You don't play as him, imagine the WWE line and they release the default guy in the character creator a bold seminaked figure
>>
File: 5645474756433.jpg (14KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
5645474756433.jpg
14KB, 400x300px
>>5997307
LOL!
>>
>>5997571
even /v/ doesn't like him
>>
>>5997560
Bang for your buck.
New mold
Interchangeable head pieces
Interchangeable faces
Display stand
Effect part
36 freedom dollars
Yeah you bet your ass I grabbed one
>>
>>5997590
>New mold
Dude... it's literally a frankenstein'ed Trunks 2.0. Xeno Trunks is actually the new mold. Plus all DBZ SHF have interchangeable parts, so it's not really a big deal. The only thing that it has going for is the effect part.
>>
>>5997590

Still pretty ugly
>>
Time patroller has great Saiyaman cape, one step closer.
>>
>>5997560
He went back up. Either AmiAmi set him to "preorder closed" for a bit because of the usual Bandai Day traffic or some people canceled their order already
>>
>>5997760
he said on HLJ you moron
>>
>>5997605

I never.. thought about it like that...
>>
>>5997787
We literally have every piece of a great Saiyaman except for the helmet and belt.
>>
Been watching this line for years but I have to rant.

Explain to me why anyone is even remotely worried or interested in pre-ordering any of these upcoming releases?

Amazon and Ebay are filled and in my experience Amazon has them for cheap a lot of the time and if your a member the two day shipping alongside with a cheaper price tag only convince me that pre-orders are useless for this line of figures. Not to mention third party sellers also often sell for cheap with free shipping. Ebay is as good despite the obvious price gouging.

Everyone is aware even the classics "Cell, Goku, Frieza, and Vegeta" had the similar pre order hype surrounding it despite them being stacked after release and selling slowly with major price cuts just as it has always been. Why the pre-orders when these figures are always going to be available months after release with a more reasonable price than Ami-Ami or HLJ will ever list them for. Not even considering the shipping rates Ami Ami will gladly charge you.
>>
>>5997924
I order these from bbts and they sit in my pile of loot til I have like 5 figures in there then I ship them all for 10 bucks. If you live in the US and order from amiami or hlj you're throwing money away. Can't really speak for other countries though.
>>
>Vegeta 2.0 is 2350 yens
Looks like people didn't like the getting cucked with Premium.
>>
>>5998006
where?
>>
>>5997344
>It's not all Bandai's fault, the designs are trash by nature. Trenchcoat on Trunks? Please.
Well trenchcoat Trunks has existe since 2008
>>
>>5998017
NY sales
>>
>>5997924
As someone will be eager to point out, not everyone is American, making Japanese sites the better option.

And people buy things that aren't Dragonball Figuarts too, it turns out. Preordering something to get it as soon as possible is part of the hobby.
>>
Anyone know if Perfect Cell preorder is up anywhere?
>>
>>5997581
who cares? it's the poster boy for one of the most popular dbz games yet, plus it's easy for them to make with so much part reuse.
getting upset that it's getting made is the most ridiculous thing people could complain about.
>>
>>5998292
Yes its up on amiami or bigbadtoystore or crunchyroll or anyhwere you can preorder figs.
>>
>>5998298
first post itt and i'm certainly not 'upset' at all but I find it INCREDIBLY FUCKING RANDOM like i just do not understand it, but whatever

still not complaining but the comparison to a Build-Your-Own-Character default in a wrestling game is correct
>>
So is gotenks gonna have his middle finger hands?
>>
>>5997924
>Explain to me why anyone is even remotely worried or interested in pre-ordering any of these upcoming releases?
Like you said, people who have been in the DBZ SHF game since nearly the beginning know there is no need to worry. Especially for standard releases.
>Awakening Goku still readily available at multiple online stores even Japanese ones
>DUDE LET'S REISSUE IT INSTEAD OF MAKING NEW FIGURES LMAO
>>
>>5998138
Oh so its actually the regular price and NY will just pocket the shipping money.
>>
>>5998360
correct.

NY, not even once.
>>
>>5997388
Any more space pod pics? I'm thinking of getting this one.
>>
>>5998298
He took a spot for another character...
>>
File: bann14340_4_1477882480.jpg (44KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
bann14340_4_1477882480.jpg
44KB, 600x450px
The only reason I would want both of these is to make a 2.0 Future Trunks.
>>
>>5998154
>Preordering something to get it as soon as possible is part of the hobby
Hey man, don't assume everyone is an impatient spaz like you.
>>
>>5998505
Holy shit, you sound exactly like the smash-fags arguing about 'slots.'
>>
>>5998360
The shipping was hell, but there were still a couple deals I had to take advantage of. Some of the discounts are quite low, and accounting for similar % discounts from other stores, after calculations I'd end up saving a few bucks from NY. At the same time I don't think the things I bought will ever get discounted that much from others. Probably trying to convince myself, but I think worst to worst it'll come out around the same price but I'll be getting these a bit sooner than I would..
>>
>>5998517
Oh for fuck sakes I'm sorry for wanting a beloved character of the series instead of a OC, that's not even a character
>>
>>5998508
or you could wait, they are most probably making him anyway.
>>
>>5998360
You shouldn't talk about shit you don't know.
>>
>>5998535
Which fig do you want the most? My top 3 figs would be Bulma, Kid Buu, and Zarbon
>>
>>5998517
>spot doesn't exist!
Look at this retard.
>>
>>5998360
>>5998518
wtf are you guys talking about? Are you using EMS or Fedex only or something? Are they really much more expensive when you use these options? I bought hundreds of stuff from them, always use SAL and shipping is usually only 100 yens more or something compared to AmiAmi.
>>
>>5998587
2 things from Amiami cost me around 1k yen, 2 from NY was 2k. Both for r sal. It's undoubtedly more expensive.
>>
>>5998535
>>5998579
You're implying that because this guy got made, they didn't make someone else. That's not the case, you raving lunatics. Almost everything on him will be reused for another figure, and it's not like they said "Qell, we can make Kid Buu or Time Patroller, but only pne, and never the other."
>>
>>5998535
>>5998505
that's not how it works. there is no 'spot' for it to take. if they didn't make the TP character, there wouldn't be anything taking it's place.
>>
I've always thought the ghost kamikaze of both Gotenks and Buu are cool as hell. I really hope those ghost make it into the final product and don't get tossed out as display only.
>>
>>5997581
>You don't play as him
But I do. I liked that look from the trailer and used it.
>>
>>5998606
This is bullshit and you know it. Every month they can only make so many figures due to factory resources. They made the decision to make TP in that month instead of something else.
>>
>>5997388
does anyone know if he can lift the dragon summon space pod?
>>
>>5997598

Need that scouter.
>>
>>5998692
Oh really? One of the biggest, if not the biggest, toy companies in Japan can only make so many figures a month?
well shit, hasbro pushing out a hundred new toys each month must be purely work of magic on their part.
>>
>>5998567
Super Buu (without the vest), Tao PaiPai, Master Roshi (muscle ver.)
>>
>>5998692
>that month
Even if your bullshit were true, you do realize that there will be a month that follows right? And then another, and then another. They are trying to get this out in time to have people hyped for the new game to buy it. If they waited another year, so that they could pump out more popular characters, literally no one would give two shits about this guy. But right now, they can cash in on the hype, and produce other characters after that, which will see no adverse affects to their order numbers due to timing.

Are you really that bad at understanding how marketing works?
>>
>>5998567
>>5998770
Top 3 (not including things that have already been shown) would probably be regular Super Buu, Janemba, and SS Gogeta.

Honorable mention to the figure I'll never have: Non-LSS Broly, with 3 heads, base form, restrained SS and regular SS.
>>
>>5998562
Kettle calling the pot black.
>>
comic con exclusive time breaker yamcha, what do you think?
>>
>>5997560
Well..... pre-order "closed" again on HLJ for the 3rd time! Good indicator that TP is "selling" well.
Meanwhile, Xeno Trunks never once closed.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>5998567

City Clothes Piccolo of course.
>>
>>5998605
You're a goddam idiot. Do you even understand the concept of "not flooding the market"? There ARE release slots. For every toyline. From every maker. Go choke on a dick and die retarded dumbshit.
>>
>>5999065
you can not be this stupid. You can't.
Bandai releases like 3 kamen riders a month, yet they can't release more than 2 dbz figures every 6 months? the fuck kind of logic are you adhering to?
>>
>>5999065
Did you not even read >>5998771 ?
It's a fucking timing issue. This figure needed to be put out in time to capitalize on the new game. Any other figure could do equally as well or poorly no matter when it gets released. If you can't grasp that, I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>5998799
>Vegeta + shipping from AmiAmi is 5,350
>Vegeta + shipping from NipponYasan is 3,440
Yeah no. You're an idiot.
>>
>>5999069
Why not comparing Transformers to sentai Figuarts while you're at it?

>>5999095
If these weren't releasing, we would get other figures instead. That's a fucking fact. If you can't get over it, then go suck the dick of a fanfiction writer or something to calm yourself. You're a 100% scientifically proven retard.
>>
>>5999129
Just because a figure isn't coming out right now, doesn't mean it's not coming out. Like holy shit, do you honestly believe they canceled a figure completely in order to release these? How delusional are you?
>>
>>5999136
>Just because a figure isn't coming out right now, doesn't mean it's not coming out
Nobody implied that you fucking retard. How about you try to understand what others say before posting next time?
>>
>>5999140
>taking up a slot
If you know other figures are still coming regardless of this one being released, why are you crying like a bitch about it?
>>
>>5999149
BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT THAT STUPID SHIT AND WAIT EVEN MORE FOR THINGS WE SAW YEARS AGO AND ACTUALLY WANT

Is that fucking clear enough or should I make an 4k pic with a bigger words?
>>
>>5999160
>should I make an 4k pic with a bigger words?
PLEASE DO!
>>
>>5999160
so you are telling me the unarmored nappa, ss4 goku, kid goku, shenron and the rest of the figures they showed BEFORE xenoverse 1 was even released was put off to sell the TP first?
really?
>>
>>5999163
There's no point talking to morons like you. Kill yourself but not before answering this post with even more stupid bullshit even though I won't read your answer. I'm done with your kind.
>>
>>5999160
>I'M AN IMPATIENT MANCHILD! GIVE ME WHAT I WANT NOW, AND FUCK ANYONE WHO WANTS SOMETHING DIFFERENT!
>>
>>5999171
>You refuted my arguement, so instead of answering, I'm going to call you names and say I'm leaving the conversation 'by choice.'
>>
>>5999049
You have no idea how attached I've become to this over these past few threads
>>
>>5999129
>If these weren't releasing, we would get other figures instead.
You know, I'll humor your idiocy for a moment and pretend for a moment that you're right

Where is your guarantee that this mystical different figure would have even been a Dragon Ball SHF? Where is your proof that it would have even been an SHF at all?
>>
>>5999181
WHO THE FUCK ASKED FOR THE TIME PATROLLER?
>>
>>5999362
relax Tamashii Nations just saw the hype around the newest Dragon Ball Z game that people where excited for and decided to test a few polls and questioners to know if figure releases would be a good compliment for the same people who where interested in the most recent Dragon Ball games. Good idea for Tamashii.
>>
>>5999122
Yeah nah.

Try adding two figures to your order and watch the shipping double. NY's shipping calculator is retarded.
>>
>>5999362
I would've liked it if a Frieza race, Namekian, and Majin hero were all made.

This guy is a bit meh to me.
>>
>>5998562
I've ordered from NY plenty of times before. Its a cheeky joke, but I've seen them charge way more for shipping than what's actually on the package. You can argue there's "handling" fees but my last order was marked up 3500 yen higher than what the shipping was on the box. For a single item. Shipping itself was only 4000 according to the label, but I paid 7500 yen.

Still, there's some good deals on there. Just don't be too surprised if you get one of those NY emails where they ask you to pay more because their shipping calculator was wrong.
>>
>>5997380
That waist joint looks horrendous. Why did they change it to accentuate his schlong?
>>
>>5999409
Babies kept crying about pull-down hips.
>>
>>5999378
>>5999387
You can bitch as much as you want but >>5999122 is a fact.
>>
>>5999387
Oh and by the way, I've ordered from them like 100 times or so and they never asked me to "pay more because their shipping calculator was wrong".
>>
>>5999361
Let me guess, you're the same idiot who compared DBZ and Kamer Rider higher ITT. What a great brain to have around.
>>
>>5999361
Are you retarded?
>>
>>5998567
Kid Goku, Kid Kuririn, Teen Bulma
>>
>>5999482
No I'm a new guy joining in on calling you retarded for thinking "slots" are a thing. They're not.
But you don't have an argument. You didn't offer any refutation on my point.

>>5999486
Still not an argument.
>>
>>5999474
Not that it matters now since its out of stock, but was it based on a registered shipping, or one of the cheap ones without tracking that takes a questionable amount of time?
>>
>>5999499
I have no idea why he is comparing one that is on sale to another that is barely a sale
>>
>>5999478
Doesn't change the fact that it still happens.
>>
>>5999049
would buy right away.
>>
>>5999494
kek, you definitely are him.
>>
>>5999499
>RSAL is faster than SAL
We have a winner everyone.
>>
>>5999604
I was thinking more those other shipping options NY has that includes just tossing your shit on a boat and hoping for the best 3 months later.
>>
>>5999508

>>5998360
>Oh so its actually the regular price
Either read the whole thing or don't comment.
>>
>>5999610
Comparing two different shipping methods wouldn't make sense. Cheapest shipping at AmiAmi is unregistered SAL..
>>
>>5999613
Jeez if I knew making a cheeky jab at NY would make you this butthurt I'd have just not posted it. For the record, I didn't bother checking the sale or shipping since I already have the figure. The joke was based on my past experience with NY.
>>
File: fuck youu.png (602KB, 1500x1417px) Image search: [Google]
fuck youu.png
602KB, 1500x1417px
>Come in hoping for a hype thread
>People instead bitching about prototype hell(which has been a thing for YEARS) and 'slots'
>Not realizing Bandai knows exactly when they want to release shit and is in the midst of 2.0 bodying characters

Either you buy it or you dont. Many of us are waiting on protos and honestly thats not new. Bandai would never blow their load on all their heavy hitters. Also
>Implying Vegeta wasn't a sale because NY has poor shipping
I agree on the shipping part but...
I mean you can wait for the US release and the holiday sale but you'll end up paying around the same if not a bit more probs. I know I got mine from NY, shit.. that was a hell of a deal compared to these Jew prices recently. I felt burned paying near full price for pic related
>>
>>5999633
Speaking of pic related, I really want a Super Android 13 because he's one of the few villains who faced off a bunch of characters in the forms that are available as SHFs. Broly is a good one for this reason.
>>
>>5999409
The range of motion is terrible too. Pull down hips both looked and functioned better.
>>
>>5999625
>butthurt
Well, reading your comment it doesn't look like I'm the butthurt one. Look, I don't care what store you like and what store you don't like, I don't care about nipponyasan either but the stupid american habit of jumping to conclusion and imagining patterns everywhere based on one fucking occurence or so definitely isn't a joke here. People do that all the time and think it's a solid arguments so if you wanna make a joke, try something that doesn't make you sound like any regular retarded /toy/ poster.
>>
>>5999602
Quote both posts and find out.
>>
>>5999638
Agreed.
>>5999639
forward and back theyre a little better, side is absolute trash, unfortunately its the way bandai's going.
To be fair, pulldown on the gi characters meant they never kicked straight forward. Knees on gi characters in both styles are still ass
>>
>>5999647
I'm not the one bringing silly /int/ shit into this, now.
>>
>>5999647
>one fucking occurence

If that was the case these other posters wouldn't have agree'd with him though.

You are kind of taking this whole NY issue a little too seriously, and do sound "butthurt"
>>
The impatient people are derailing this thread like crazy shut up you will all have a chance to buy your figure with the price determined by your patience now stop this bickering.
>>
>>5999663
You sound so freaking new.
>>
>>5999748
Stop, you are just embarrassing yourself now.
>>
>>5999362
It seems to be getting ordered fairly well so far, so I guess someone wanted it, genius.
>>
>>6000125
Personally, I didn't ask for it

But I really want it anyway, since I love Xenoverse. And I want more after it, like Mira and Towa, and hope that this even can lead to Heroes stuff too.
>>
>>5999936
Stop projecting newfag.
>>
>>5999381
Girl Majin or Namekian would have been buys for me. Generic TP Saiyan is a pass for me. TP Trunks even I'm on the fence about since I'm sure we're going to end up getting Dragon Ball Super Trunks too and, at this rate, I'll have more Trunks than Gokus by the end of 2017.
>>
>>6000482
>at this rate, I'll have more Trunks than Gokus by the end of 2017.
This holy shit this flow of Trunks us weird
>>
>>6000294
>look mom I learned new memes
>>
Jesus Christ, why are people so mad about the Time Patroller, it's a joke figure essentially, I don't get why people care so much
>>
>>6000844
newfags/retards believing there is a slot system in use by one of the biggest toy companies in the world.
>>
>>6000482
Maybe if the Time Patroller does well enough, we'll get a generic for each race. I really hope for that female Majin some day too. But that goofy looking Donut Steel was used in all of the advertising, so of course he'll be the first they release.
>>
>>6000554
We already know you're a newfag, you can stop now.
>>
>>6000873
Please, enlighten us. If there are no slots, why don't they release everything at once? Why the pacing? Why do every fucking company do the same? Fucking retard.
>>
>>6000924
There's a pretty well-documented lack of interest in the Dragonball line on the Japanese side of things, which probably plays the biggest part in why it's so slow.

What people are trying to say though, is they COULD have more releases at any given time, there's no magic internal Bandai limitation on these things. Like another anon pointed out, look how many Rider releases there are every month. You can say LOL NOT THE SAME NEWFAG all you like, but it's the same company making the same toyline. If sales were to increase in the market Bandai gave a damn about, we'd probably see more steady releases. It wouldn't maintain the same pace just because they have to adhere to a certain number of "slots".

Plus, toys take time to make, man. They don't just press a button and shit out a brand new design. Everything has to be sculpted and painted and tested and manufactured, things are released when they're actually ready.
>>
>>6000944
You're describing slots you fucking retard. If they don't release more because they know it wouldn't sell well, that's a fucking limitation. God you're a moron.
>>
I've still yet to see a decent argue as to why the Time Patroller figure is bad. Other than someone having to wait a little longer for whatever it is they wanted, which is all personal whining.
>>
>>6000995
There isn't one, it's a new sculpt based on a game character. People are bitter because they're impatient, they all want that krillin 2.0 or zamasu or ss4 goku or whatever the fuck to come out first instead of time patroller. Just that kinda thing
>>
>>6000968
This is my first post ITT but I imagine the amount of slots Bandai has to work with regarding Dragonball as opposed to Kamen, is a decision they agree upon with distributors.

So, they are not limited to slots, they set slots themselves as the limit.

Am I fair to think this?
>>
>>6001075
I think this is a big part of the argument, people not realizing any imagined limits are just by choice. "Slots" are a pretty soft concept since Bandai could just release as much as they please.
>>
>>6000968
Except, no, hes not, you god damn idiot.

There is no set "slots." They don't have a set number of a figure type that the must adhere to. Hell, take the other day on Bandai day. Not a single new Robot Damashii went up for preorder. Not one.

Now, why doesn't Bandai just release everything at once? Its called not flooding the market you god damned retard. Yes, the could easily release 10+ Dragon Ball SHFs in a single month, but doing so would hurt over all sales. SHFs aren't cheap. They could put out more, but in the end sell less total product that month as the average target of those releases might not be able to afford everything in that month.
This is fucking the basics of business, and I haven't even gotten into the fact that Dragon Ball isn't their only SHF line. Not only would releasing 10+ DB SHFs in one month potentially eat in the sales of each other, but there other figures could eat into their sales as well. Kamen Rider is their top seller, so, what if some of the buyers of the DB figs in Japan also buy Kamen Rider SHFs? What is Bandai gonna asume is the more likely fig to take priority to that person? Then, you have to take into account that Bandai has other toylines, too. Robot Damashii and the nonSH kinds of Figuarts are two of the other main ones, but there are others. Bandai has to weight their options and take a guess what will yield the maximum number of sales in a month, and while their easily could do a 100+ Tamashii Namtions toys in a month, they know that not everything will sell in that one month, and hurt profits. And profit matters.

Now, you might say "THAT IS EXACTLY A SLOT SYSTEM!" And you know what? I will concede if you can go back and look through the entire history of TN releases and show definitive proof that they have to release X amount of SHFs, or hell, that they can only release an exact set amount of products in a month.

Burden of proof is on you now. Until you got it, kindly shut the fuck up.
>>
With no Buu reveal I guess I will have to pick up the figure rise edition.
>>
>>6001075
Distruutors was something I wanted to fit in my post >>6001075 too, but ran out of characters.

Distributors is another issue to. See, Bandai just doesn't stock shelves themselves. Like literally every company, the distributors has to buy stock from Bandai. And one thing they hate is when toys sit on their shelf not being bought. Lets say that Bandai did put out 10+ Dragon Ball SHFs in a month, but only half of them sell because the buyers could only afford them. Well, the distributors notice this and next time, they buy less from Bandai.
Do you think Bandai wants this to happen?
>>
>>6001092
Whoops, meant my post was here >>6001086
>>
I want the Jaco figure already.
>>
>>6001075
Yes and no. They do set slots themselves but they do according to what can and cannot sell so in the end, the don't really have a choice except "I wanna make as much money as I can" or "I don't wanna make as much money as I can".
>>6001086
>Its called not flooding the market
And how do you prevent the market from being flooded? By ONLY RELEASING A SET AMOUNT OF ITEMS YOU GODDAM FUCKING MORONEST OF MORONS. Nobody ever said it was always the same amount every months or years, what people are saying from day one is that they DO LIMIT THEMSELVES and these limits are perpetually redefined by a market that changes all the freaking time, by the all the others items they're releasing, by what the stores are okay to put on shelves, by what the other toy makers are releasing.

AS LONG AS THERE'S A LIMIT ON WHAT YOU CAN RELEASE, THERE ARE RELEASE SLOTS

Just accept or go kill yourself for good.
>>
I'm hoping we see the dub finally start next summer and with any luck it'll take off here and we'll see a more steady flow.
>>
File: 134679.jpg (70KB, 495x405px) Image search: [Google]
134679.jpg
70KB, 495x405px
>>6001159
>How it works
Sales are looking good, so we're going to ramp up production on another figure or two. Sales are slow so lets take some time to tweak shit and figure out what would be best to release next.

>How (You) think it works
Alright boys we have 10 spots open for 2017! Lets make sure we pick all the right characters cause we ain't do no more, no less!
>>
>>6001161
Funi and Crunchy are business partners now, so if Crunchy can show the sub now, you can almost guarantee that Funi has the rights, so we will be hearing an announcement in the near future on something.
>>
>>6001159
Holy shit, you are are one retarded autist.
>>
File: best gohan.gif (893KB, 280x285px) Image search: [Google]
best gohan.gif
893KB, 280x285px
>>5997250
>gotenks
>napa
>tien
>yamcha

getting all

only matter of time now
>>
>>6001258
All the parts are already made except that specific belt and his helmet and durag head with sun glasses.
>>
Should rename this line Dragon Ball Heroes because that is all we ever get now a day.
>>
I don't collect SHF DBZ but I grew up with Goku so I would like one definitive SS Goku figure. which one should I get?
>>
>>6001165
You said the same things twice with different words genius.
>>6001181
>t-that can't b-be happening, b-better call him an autist
>>
>>6001258
yess yessss, honestly it's the only one i really want.
>>
File: goku.jpg (129KB, 504x712px) Image search: [Google]
goku.jpg
129KB, 504x712px
>>6001299
The awakening warrior goku is the best goku we have and arguably one of the best in the line so he's a good choice.
>>
>>6001299
Arugbly this >>6001322 has the new joint system and looks great, probably the best articulated Goku out there. If you prefer normal goku or some other version, wait, they will most likely do updated versions at some point.
>>
>>6001322
>>6001326
This
>>
File: 1462997364720.png (436KB, 538x420px) Image search: [Google]
1462997364720.png
436KB, 538x420px
>>6001305
>Figure turnout based on sales = a set predetermined number.

I have to assume you're trolling at this point cause you cannot possibly be this stupid. Maybe call a friend over to read this thread and explain it to you? Or you could grab your mom from the other room. She might know how shits work.
>>
>>6001332
Predetermined numbers based on sales you dumbshit. Go jump in a pit or something.
>>
>>6001332
Read the whole thing, moron.
>>
This is ridiculous. The only reason this argument is still going is because some retards don't understand the word "slot". Just open a dictionary and stop shitting the thread up already.
>>
Do you think Scouter Vegeta 2.0 will get stuck in prototype hell?
>>
>>6001418
They have been good on releasing new prototypes SO FAR, I guess is gonna depend on tien and yamcha being released.
>>
>>6001418
Probably both. We'll wait for 2 years or so then the po will pop up out of nowhere.
>>
>>6000920
See
>>5999936
>>
>>6001425
There a dozen prototypes that still haven't seen release...
>>
>>6001484
See
>>6000920
>>
>>6001425
Oh yeah. Like angel Goku, GT Goku, SSG Goku, SSJ4 Goku, Vados, Champa, Shen long, Buuhan, Buutenks, Nappa, Kid Goku
>>
>>6001726
that's why i said new.
>>
>>6001298
Pft, I wish we got Heroes stuff.
>>
>>6001707
See
>>6001484
>>
>>6001969
See
>>6001707
>>
Would you guys buy more expensive "DX" versions of the most popular characters? Things like a new Goku body with all the needed hair and and faces to give him his regular, SS, SS2 and SS3 looks, maybe an altenative nude upper body too, a stand and a few effect parts?

They would probably stop releasing the same characters so often with that method.
>>
>>6002605
Yes, but I don't think most of the Japanese market would. Name a character and I'd buy them if they came with their normal, SS, and SS2 heads at least.

Hell, at this point, I'd settle for them coming with the number of expressions that the original Trunks did.
>>
>>6002605
I would, but honestly, I like being able to display all of a character's forms at the same time, instead of choosing. So I don't mind the 87 Gokus so much.
>>
File: BAN10987.jpg (71KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
BAN10987.jpg
71KB, 752x564px
>>6002605
Definitely. I would love to see pic related in Figuarts form, especially with the new mold they showed last week.
>>
>>6002605
Yes absolutely, but I would also buy them regardless, I'm more of a collector of the line as a whole I guess. Especially with the Dragon Ball line.
If the Gotenks they showed came with both base and SS heads, expressions for both as well as Goten and Trunks also with base and SS heads and some hands for all to do things like fusion dance and a thumbs up or something for gotenks I'd have no problem spending a lot of money as long as they all look alright too.
>>
>>6002896
Also as long as it wasn't a rerelease of the same Gotenks with Goten and Trunks added after the initial Gotenks came out
>>
Quick question, If i preorder Super Vegeta from Amazon, how long will it take to be shipped. It says "This item will be released on December 31, 2016." is this correct?
>>
>>6001969
See
>>6002563
>>
>>6003165
Order from bbts, should be out in a few weeks
>>
>>6003165
He's still up on AmiAmi too.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-019535&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3DVegeta%24pagemax%3D40%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1
>>
>>6002605
Yes. I'd also buy accessory packs.
>>
How long you think the Whis in Bbts is going to be available? At least a month? I want it but I can't right now or should I just bite the bullet
>>
>>6002605
Yes.

I do not like having multiple versions of one character out, so one good body would be fine.
>>
>>6001299
same as this guy, visiting the thread
I think I'll get this>>6001322
Never really followed this company, does anybody have a clue when the ssj3 and ssj4 gokus are coming?
are the once a month, and the OP list is a specific order, or is everybody guessing?
Also are they cheap when they first release?
>>
>>6004169
If it has a date on OP's list it means it has an official date, everything else has only been showed as prototypes, some years ago which probably means they won't get done at this point, but who knows. Everything that got showed recently has a higher chance of being released, so I would give up on ssj4 Goku.
>>
Between Cell Saga Trunks and Android 16, which is the better quality?
>>
File: superblue_0.png (321KB, 931x793px) Image search: [Google]
superblue_0.png
321KB, 931x793px
>>6001322
>we live in a world where that figure can almost perfectly replicate this pose
Thank you Bandai let's hope the new mold has great articulation too
>>
Anyone who owns Whis willing to tell/show me how good he is?

I'm on the fence. I own and love Beerus, but I feel like I'm not doing him justice by not having his angel beside him.
>>
>>6004588
Define good. He looks like he's supposed to but he's boring as fuck thanks to its stupid design.
>>
>>6004660
well that's somewhat the point.

I wouldn't know how to define good for a figure with a fuckhuge solid, non-articulate dress on.
>>
>>6004713
That's the thing. He's got all the usual articulation you'd expect from a Figuarts, it's just that a bunch of it is impeded by the bigass solid-plastic robe. So he looks good and you'll get all the usual poses out of the upper body, but the lower body is largely limited to "how do you want the feet angled."
>>
>>6004714
What this anon says.
He looks good. Like hes supposed to. But his legs are hindered by the robes.

Still like him as a companion piece for my Beerus, though.
>>
>>5997273
SSJ4 Goku is def being released. Even if they missed the 20th anniversary of GT and the 30th anniversary of the anime, he's def coming out,
>>
>>6002887
that would be so awesome

imagine if it came with yardrat body
>>
>>6005515
They're all coming out. People here are just impatient manchildren.
>>
I'm excited for Gotenks probably the first Gotenks figure to not look like he has downs.
>>
New Vegito will be coming soon.
>>
I got my Vegito for dirt cheap so I don't mind if we get another one.
>>
>>6000924
Because the time patroller and xenoverse trunk coincide with the xenoverse 2 release in the states. They probably wouldn't sell otherwise, so they want them out now.
>>
>>6006793
I'd like for them to include a SSB Vegito head with merged zamasu
>>
>>6006828
I'd rather a new mold Vegito.
>>
>>6006793
>>6006942
We've got a new Goku body coming, so I'd be mad if they just use the old one yet again with some blue hair. An actual Vegetto 2.0 would be great.
>>
File: IMG_20161106_001854-1-1280x1007.jpg (191KB, 1280x1007px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161106_001854-1-1280x1007.jpg
191KB, 1280x1007px
>>6006797
This
25 dollars for a S.H figuarts is a steal
>how can a toy be so smug /toy/?
>>
>>6007000
At least clean your microwave anon before putting precious figures in there.
>>
>>6007019
It's n-not a microwave anon...
>>
Figurerise back at it again with the poor sculpts!
>>
>>6007160
it looks good until you hit the neck. Shame.
>>
>>6006813
Xeno trunks has always been a popular character in Japan. Even the one who voiced some of the narrative within missions in dragon ball heroes is xeno trunks. I'd say xeno trunks is a definite hot cake for Bandai. Time patroller on the other hand...
>>
>>6007171
Not Xeno Trunks but any iteration of adult/teen Trunks.
>>
>>6007273
Let me rephrase it, any iteration of future trunks is highly popular both in Japan and US
>>
>>6007160
They look good to me. If you can point to where the sculpt is poor I'd be curious. These are model kits and the sculpt looks quite sharp.
>>
>>6007365
Not that anon, but I can't look at the faces without laughing. Takes away from anything potentially good on them.
>>
File: IMG_4611.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4611.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Is Awakening Goku worth getting if I already have the 'regular' son goku SSJ version?

I feel like mine has the face of a sickly boy
>>
>>6007416
Awakening Goku is easily the best figure in the line.
>>
>>6007416
Uh yeah, it will pose much better and is more anime accurate. Any newer figure is going to look a lot better than old releases. They've gotta do a piccolo at some point but I wonder if they'll redo the androids.
>>
So, do you think we'll get a new Vegito?
>>
>>6007419
That's not how you spell vegeta
>>
File: IMG_2684.jpg (508KB, 4272x2848px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2684.jpg
508KB, 4272x2848px
>>6007436
'pose better' is a vague advantage. In reality. Awakening still has most of the same artic of any goku sans the hips, which look natural when posed. the improved neck sculpt helps the head get into more poses, but everything else is about the same. I also really love how the gi belt hides the waist/ab universal joint on the 1.0 figures, looks way more seamless than the extra ab crunch they forced on Krillin and the new SSJ3 Goku.
>>
Where's the cheapest place I can get beerus?
>>
>>6007757
Probably your local Barnes and Noble
>>
File: 20161106_144137-1-1280x843.jpg (187KB, 1280x843px) Image search: [Google]
20161106_144137-1-1280x843.jpg
187KB, 1280x843px
>>6007724
Night and day. Sorry but new Goku is miles better.
Also
>knees
>butterfly joint
That ab crunch in 1.0 is useless though
>>
>>6007365
The sculpt and proportions are fine. It's only the faces that are shit
>>
>>6007822
goku looks like he's about to lose his balance
>>
>>6006985
>>6006942
I don't like the knees on the new mold. plus I don't need another Vegito
>>
File: thegang.jpg (468KB, 1196x1580px) Image search: [Google]
thegang.jpg
468KB, 1196x1580px
So how/where do you put your figures?

I just started collecting the DBZ SHF out of the love for the show. Hence, I know nothing about toy collecting or figures aside from that.

I tried having them in a perpetual fighting mix up, but it just felt and looked silly to me.

Any pointers? Also, I have no real idea about how bad it is having these figures 'out in the open' in my apartment, but I heard it's an issue for some.
>>
>>6007866
Detolfs is usually recommended
>>
>>6007822
You probably need to swivel the torso more towards the camera or use the neck peg a bit better because the head orientation looks a bit off.
>>
>>6007640
Why would we? Vegito is fairly new.
>>
File: Cheetos.png (36KB, 419x308px) Image search: [Google]
Cheetos.png
36KB, 419x308px
>>6007822
I would agree more if the first body wasn't so obviously posed inaccurately, anon. Well, both of them are posed off from what they're trying to match.
>>
>>6007848
Nah. 2 days in a row in that same position
>>6007895
>>6004210
This is what I'm aiming for, so yeah I think the neck is the problem I'll change it
>>
>>6007949
Yeah, it's a good start, but it was a bit off. The panel reference is great, in my opinion.

Take your time and try to apply real scrutiny to your work. I think most people have an eye for what does and does not make sense and what does and does not look dynamic: use that to its fullest and don't stop changing it until it's perfect in your eyes.

Good luck, anon.
>>
>>6007365

Vegeta looks like he has a peanut head
>>
>>6008080
Well-

Doesn't he?
>>
>>6007896
Super Saiyan Blue. We don't NEED a new Vegito but I'm sure that's an easy enough justification.
>>
>>6007160
anybody get a figurerise before? are they any good? I was thinking of ssj3 goku since the figuarts is pretty expensive
>>
>>6008619
just wait for the 2.0. Sure it will be a while but you will at least save aftermarket prices.
>>
>still no Kid Buu
>still no Majin Vegeta
>still no Imperfect Cell
>>
>>6001322
does he have a confirmed bootleg? ebay has some cheap ones from china.

I give it the benefit of the doubt since I bought NECA's Cherno and turned out to be, if not the legit one, very fucking close in terms of quality.
>>
>>6008691
>cheap ones from china
bootleg
>>
>>6008691
They could be legit, Awakening Goku has had a restock and it seems most stores have an abundance of him.
>>
>>6008700
>>6008691
I just compared a legit box and yhey are definitely bootlegs.
found one with pics of the box and there are obvious differences from the legit ones (no toei sticker, Dragon Ball logo doesnt have the funimation subtitle, missing logos next to the main Dragonball one in front of the box.)
>>
how do you avoid buying bootlegs online? certain stores I assume? How about amazon?
obv a $30 one from a chinese seller on ebay is sketchy
>>
>>6008690
Imperfect cell probably won't be for a long time. Just no demand. Main Vegeta would share a body with SSJ3 Vegeta. Now that we have Gotenks confirmed, I suspect Buu saga shit will start getting shown after around summer next year, after the calendar clears.
>>
File: 1478534880751.png (35KB, 626x358px) Image search: [Google]
1478534880751.png
35KB, 626x358px
>That rising since 2014
I doubt Toei will drop Super anytime soon, not to mention this means good news for Bandai
>>
Anyone else pick up their figuarts out of amazement for how good they could look but then get overwhelmed with anxiety when they start moving joints and switching out hands and heads.
>>
>>6009157
No, most of us are out of elementary school
>>
>>6009176
Out of elementary schools but your insults are still peepee-head tier.
>>
>>6007000
Does Vegito have the retarded torso the old Goku does?
>>
>>6009212
Yeah, they hadn't started the renewals until after vegito.
>>
>>6009212
Yes. Just wait for the rerelease with the new torso now that he is back as SSGSS Vegito in the anime.
>>
File: 30020122583_39274c9076_h[1].jpg (369KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
30020122583_39274c9076_h[1].jpg
369KB, 1600x900px
>>5998461
>>5998461
Me too, the Dragon Summon has the light up feature and I think it's more show accurate(correct me if I'm wrong) but I like the details of the figure model more.

There was a a 2ch thread days ago but it's gone now.

I'm waiting for the figurise Time Machine, the Frieza chair I won't probably get unless an S.H. Figuarts Frieza 1st from gets made.

Here's where I got the pic from:
http://wivern.exblog.jp/26327380/
>>
So if I want a plain, base form Goku figure I should wait for a renewal right?
>>
>>6009380
You should go with the new SSJ3 Goku and hope it comes with a base form head or hope any of the other base form Goku heads fit on the peg for the updated SSJ3 Goku (fat fucking chance)
>>
Can you put SSGSS Vegeta's head on the new Super Vegeta body?
>>
Do people in the community hate Bardock? I never see him brought up when discussing what figures people want.
>>
File: 1476605087844.jpg (883KB, 1579x1407px) Image search: [Google]
1476605087844.jpg
883KB, 1579x1407px
>>6009476
yeeh
>>
File: 1467706559657.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1467706559657.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>6009595
I've been waiting on a Bardock SHF to be released since the beginning. I definitely want one with a normal and SSJ head.
>>
>>6009147
Didn't Super just over take One Piece in ratings recently?
>>
>>6009640
Shame it didn't come with this as an alt head
>>
>>6009656

Lol It's a SHAME that it didn't come with the black hair. Fuck SSGSS
>>
>>6007866
get a detolf and some clear plastic risers that you'd see in store displays, put some lights in there and you can make a good presentable display
>>
>>6009642
Such a stupid fucking character. He was fine when it was "Hey, here's Goku's dad who was psychic so he knew his son would kill Frieza."

It became immensely stupid when he was not killed by Frieza, but hurled back in time, became the Super Saiyan of Legend, blah blah blah.
>>
my trunks just arrived and well his one shoulder is looser than his right shoulder not to the point were this dude has a serious rotator cuff problem but to the point were its a bit annoying.
>>
>>6009748
>It became immensely stupid when he was not killed by Frieza, but hurled back in time, became the Super Saiyan of Legend, blah blah blah.
Lol, not canon
>>
>>6009793
"muh canon" really only exist on the forums of 4chan and reddit. Whatever Dragon Ball content we get is exactly that.
>>
>>6009858
Dragon Ball Canon has been discussed on the internet for twenty years, young one.
>>
>>6009793
As if the canon of DBZ matters. It's still fucking stupid.
>>
>>6008819
How's the quality on the bootleg? Could you maybe post pics? I'm curious.
>>
>>6009864
And its always been stupid, because the Japanese aren't so fucking obsessed. The continuity obsession is for Western capeshit nerds.
>>
>>6009870
The quality on mine wasn't worth and was comparable to the SS3 nameless bootleg which falls apart in your hands the second you start swapping hands etc.
>>
>>6009873
>because the Japanese aren't so fucking obsessed.

You ought to see the goddamn mental gymnastics jamboree the goddamn 11's do to justify Transformers continuity, it'd explode your fucking synapses in a cavalcade of retardation, all to tie everything to a 30+ year old cartoon that couldn't even hold continuity with itself for more than 3 episodes.
>>
>>6009887
I'm a recovering TF fan, but I remember most of that stuff being cute fanwank that isn't meant to be taken super seriously and is meant more for hardcore fans. Its the American side of the fandom, with TFwiki and all, that gets super obsessed with explaining how a random cameo character fits into continuity and who a background death cameo was meant to really be.
>>
>>6009873
>because the Japanese aren't so fucking obsessed
>said by the guy who obviously doesn't speak Japanese
You should see the rage that happened after the latest Pokemon anime's finale. People got death threats for that.
>>
>>6009878
Oh man.. welp, that's disappointing, but expected. Datong needs to get back into it, really want to get my hands on some new bootlegs to mess around with customizing.
>>
File: s-l500.jpg (50KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
s-l500.jpg
50KB, 450x500px
>>6009870
>Shoulder popping off/already broken in package

kek

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dragon-Ball-Z-S-H-Figuarts-Super-Saiyan-Warrior-Awakening-Ver-Son-Goku-Figure-/131980527076?hash=item1ebaa705e4:g:DMIAAOSwADNXPMgo
>>
>>6009912
Pfft yeah fuck that. Ebay is like a minefield when it comes to those figures.
>>
>>6009905
"death threats for Pokemon anime finale" yeah once again the canon minority prove to the rest of the world they are the loudest weirdos.
>>
>>6009759
Okay.
>>
>>6009793
>not canon
It's as canon as Bardock himself
>>
>>6010033
Nope, bardock is t canon

>>6009595
Bardock special is the only good thing not by toriyama

>>6007866
In a bucket by my bathtub
>>
>>6010033
Dragon Ball Minus
>>
>>6009645
lolno.
>>
>>6009912

Why even bootleg him? Fuck he's had two releases and isn't sold out anywhere.
>>
>>6010033
But, Toriyama like Bardock so much he made him canon.
>>
>>6010144
Bootlegging isn't just about providing figures for people who missed out on the real ones. It's also about scamming people into buying garbage
>>
>>6010159
Burdock was never not canon. Burdock and history of trunks were both meant to fit into the official canon
>>
>>6010112
Actually it did.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/11/06/dragon-ball-super-overtakes-one-piece-in-japanese-ratings
>>
>>6010197
I guess future trunks is really that popular.

Makes sense for all the FT figuarts.
>>
>>6010197
It did not. Check the ratings, not these bullshit "reports".

Oh and protip: if it comes from ANN, always verify the info before trusting it.
>>
>>6010241
Source? Not calling you out or anything just want to see what these nips find popular.
>>
>>6010241
>>6010252
According to the comments they did tie one week recently, but it hasn't quite passed One Piece.

Super has still been doing pretty well though, all things considered.
>>
>>6010262
>Implying it won't stomp it this Saturday
This shit is gonna be an all time high probably start of Black arc or 1st episode kind of ratings
>>
>>6010252
Any official Japanese TV ratings
>>
File: bann14497_3_1478577924.jpg (48KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
bann14497_3_1478577924.jpg
48KB, 600x450px
Well... That made the figures 31% more appealing
>>
>>6010033
didn't he appeared in like two panels in the manga when goku and freezer finally met up?
>>
can anyone help me identify something? I had a Gogeta figure way back. The jacket came apart in 3 pieces, I just can't seem to find the right one. annoying as fuck.
>>
File: Ultimate Figure Series Gogeta.jpg (20KB, 256x361px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate Figure Series Gogeta.jpg
20KB, 256x361px
>>6010458
Ultimate Figure series Gogeta.
>>
>>6010305
these are the best ss4 figures to be released and they don't look bad at all.
>>
For fodder and custom purposes convince me not to and or to get these, Mainly for the Piccolo and Freiza http://r.ebay.com/x1zPYC
>>
>>6010903
>>6010903
>>6010903
>>
>>6010460
I have the vegeto
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.