[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knoe figma!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 21_3.png (361KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
21_3.png
361KB, 600x800px
Why wasn't Kongo already made ?
>>
>>5995992

> What is Armor Girls Project
>>
File: 15896704.png (701KB, 700x980px) Image search: [Google]
15896704.png
701KB, 700x980px
>>5995992
Kongou a shit
>>
>>5995992
The only thing i know about boatgirls is that their enemies look sick as fuck and i knoe for sure that they need some (non nendo) figures asap.
>>
File: sadpanda.jpg (103KB, 805x714px) Image search: [Google]
sadpanda.jpg
103KB, 805x714px
>>5996075
>never ever ever getting a figure
>>
official abyssal figma never
>>
Bandai has the exclusive license for that type of figure in regards to Kongou and her sisters. The rights to different shipgirls was split up to prevent Bandai and MF from producing the same characters and getting into a pissing match with each other. It's possible that the rights to the Kongous might lapse at some point and MF might take a shot at them but it's very unlikely to happen any time soon and probably more risky for them than making a less popular boat given the Armor Girls Project figures existence, it's shelf-warming and the discounts it got after release.
If you want a Kongou figure then pick up that AGP, it's a fine figure, much better than how Musahi and Yamato turned out, and her rigging is better than what MF would have done anyway. Shouldn't cost too much second hand either as long as you stray from ebay and look in Mandarake and the preowned section of AmiAmi and similar.
>>
>>5996150
>I am pulling this out of my ass based on assumption
>>
>>5995992
Fuck off I want evil boats already.
>>
>>5996150
they shelf-warm because 10000 to 13000 yen is not worth it given most of the time the quality is shabby and most people know they shelfwarm to half price in less then a few months.
>>
>>5996150
>The rights to different shipgirls was split up to prevent Bandai and MF from producing the same characters and getting into a pissing match with each other

Right, because this is typical business practice with Bandai/MF isn't it

>Bruce Lee
>Cardcaptor Sakura
>The Avengers
>etc

Oh no wait, you have no clue what the fuck you're talking about and just want to sound like you have some kind of knowledge on how the market works. Don't just make shit up to sound clever on a Serbian flipbook board.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.