[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MGT: Marvel General Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 66

File: IMG_6542.jpg (35KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6542.jpg
35KB, 700x500px
>Let 'em be /toy/
>>
first for revoltech Deadpool being the best.
>>
File: IMG_1057.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1057.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5993389
i can vouch for that
>>
File: IMG_1060.jpg (1MB, 2446x3251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1060.jpg
1MB, 2446x3251px
>>5993501
man the stupid preview showed it was vertical, whyd it flip?
>>
File: IMG_1063.jpg (1MB, 3264x2435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1063.jpg
1MB, 3264x2435px
>>5993504
Anyways i cant but this beautiful bastard down. Loving it
>>
File: IMG_1076.jpg (1MB, 3264x2420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1076.jpg
1MB, 3264x2420px
>>5993509
cant wait for spidey and venom man oh man
>>
>>5993509
waiting on my tracking number to even show up.

Can't wait for this guy to come.
>>
File: deadpool-gives-a-thumbs-up.jpg (88KB, 1200x915px) Image search: [Google]
deadpool-gives-a-thumbs-up.jpg
88KB, 1200x915px
>>5993501
>>5993504
>>5993509
>>5993515
Good job, anon. These are the first photos of this figure I've seen where he's well posed.
>>
>>5993532
thanks, i love posing and movement and im going to school for animating so i try practicing on my figures. It's really helpful too because they both go hand-in-hand and improves my skills in both areas
>>
>>5993501
Is he delicate? I only have one revoltech and he's been in box for years so i can't remember if they are fragile.
>>
>>5993501
>>5993504
>>5993509
>>5993515

Still prefer Marvel Legends Deadpool over Revoltech
>>
>>5993732
Yeah you would, fucking poorfag...
>>
>>5993735
>>
>>5993501
>>5993504
>>5993509
>>5993515

Nice pictures, anon. It's good to see this figure properly posed.
>>
>>5993732
Why? the only thing it has over the revo is a slightly better eadsize, and a better forearm sculpt.

It was also about the same price, but that's because of scalpers+poor distribution.

Wonder how the figma one will turn out.
>>
>>5993367
>no link to previous thread
>no clever title or edition
>no discussion starter
Un fuck yourself
>>
Finally got a ML Deadpool. Love it. I think it's the best ML they've made. Revoltech DP looks mediocre, even more-so when you factor in that it's more expensive than the ML that looks better.
>>
>>5993802
Nice bait, faggot
>>
>>5993807
Revoltechs are shit and you know it faggot
>>
>>5993812
Nah they're pretty great
>>
>>5993367
Quick question my dudes,
do you guys have any pictures of ultimate spiderman with unmasked spidey head next to gwen and nico minoru?
i think the scale on that spidey is a lil dumbed down
im positive he looks like shit next to black cat or silk
>>
>>5993816
>he says, glancing at his Revo and PAK display and knowing deep inside how much he regrets his life decisions
>>
>>5993717
not at all. I dont get why a lot of people think the recent revos are cheap and similar to the Revoltechs from a while back. The Ultron, Mark 45, and this Deadpool are all fantastic
>>
Apparently there's some butthurt boy on /toy/ who gets really mad if you dont love the revoltech and also hate the ML deadpool. Topkek. Look how in-demand the ML deadpool is. You cant find it anywhere. Everyone seems to want it. So, how is it shit? I own lots of figs and about 15 ML. I love the figure. So does just about everyone else. Whats wrong with that?

The revoltech looks pretty cool but it's also got hideous joints all over it. Its also like triple the fucking price and tiny. It is also a stupid asian-inspired art style. I'd pay 20 bucks for it and if I had to choose between the 2 for the same price, I'd still take the ML. Deal with it. Youre probably an articulation-obsessed fag with a bunch of anime girl toys. Absolutely disgusting. Get ofd your high horse, fatshit.
>>
>>5993879
Who are you talking to? You sound like the same exact butthurt fag you're talking about, just swapped
>>
>>5993889
Thats exactly what I am. Was talking about somebody posting in a couple different threads shitting on the ML version. I'll probably end up getting the revo DP when they re-release it/get distribution figured out, depending on how the figma turns out. Im annoyed at the fag shitting on the ML for no reason. It's a good figure..
>>
>>5993879
>hideous joints
I'll give you that one.
>triple the fucking price
MSRP wise, yeah, but ML is being scalped as already stated. Might as well buy Revo
>tiny
They are literally the same size
>articulation obsessed fag with a bunch of anime girl toys
Does not compute. Anime girl toys have shitty articulation.
>fatshit
I haven't had a carb since 2004
>>
>>5993843
ultimate peter is a kid.
>>
>>5993879
>Apparently there's some butthurt boy on /toy/ who gets really mad if you dont love the revoltech and also hate the ML deadpool.
More than one person hates the ml and likes the revo.
>Topkek. Look how in-demand the ML deadpool is. You cant find it anywhere. Everyone seems to want it. So, how is it shit?
Being in highdemand!= quality mate. It looks like dogshit, but since Deadpool figures are always wanted and ALWAYS shortpacked, he always sells out. It's not that hard to figure out.
>I own lots of figs and about 15 ML. I love the figure.
k
>So does just about everyone else. Whats wrong with that?
Everyone loves Deadpool, but he barely has any good figures, and the ones he does have, awful or not get scalped to shit.
>The revoltech looks pretty cool but it's also got hideous joints all over it.
They're mostly better hidden than the marvel legend, what in the flying fuck are you on about? The only two that kinda aren't are the elbow joints. The ml has fucking holes and slits all over the place.
>Its also like triple the fucking price and tiny.
No, It's barely shorter than the ml, and the same size as nearly any other ml o the market besides him and cable. It's also more like double at msrp since mls are now 25$ and change with the taxes and markups. Aside from that, he's already hitting 45-65$ in price from scalpers and online retailers, so they're about the same price now.
>It is also a stupid asian-inspired art style.
I mean, it's not, it's specifically marked as comic styled but whatever.
>I'd still take the ML. Deal with it.
K, not my problem if you got brain damage and shit taste.
>Youre probably an articulation-obsessed fag with a bunch of anime girl toys.
Why wouldn't I want my figures to have good articulation? Besides, it's barely got better articulation than the ml, it's just better hidden and of higher quality.
>Get off your high horse, fatshit.
I bet the only squatting you do is on the shitter.
>>
>>5993843
>im positive he looks like shit next to black cat or silk
>not wanting Black Cat or Silk to /ss/ with your Ultimate Spidey
>>
>>5993936
FYI ML are $20. Also he goes for $35 scalped. Revoltech goes for $70 scalped.
>>
>>5993879
>tfw I have both anyway

Why are people so hellbent on liking one and shitting on the other? Is it company warring faggotry or some autistic obsession to own only the "best" one?
>>
File: Diamondback.jpg (168KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
Diamondback.jpg
168KB, 612x380px
Pimp Stormtrooper when?
>>
>>5993942
They're not, mostly anywhere you're paying nearly 25$ total with taxes mate.

Where are you even finding him for 35$ shipped? Ussually those sell out and all that's left are the 45$ and up ones. And with the minimal paint apps, ugly joints, and shitty plastic, I'd rather just buy the revoltech.

Keep in mind most of the downsides of marvel legends are due to hasbro being cheap shits and maximizing thier profits.
>>
>>5993936
>a guy spent the time to write this
wew laddy boy
>>
>>5993802
>it's more expensive than the M
Not really.
>>
>>5993944
No idea. I think they're both cool, thats the point i was trying to make. People try to convince that one or the other sucks so they can feel better about what they do/dont have. People are so biased. Its okay to give your opinion but people say these things as if theyre facts. Im glad we're getting lots of dp stuff after seeing that fucking old marvel legends one selling for $200 for 10 years. And there's another movie coming, which means more figures. Hell, these figures may be shit in a couple years, comparatively.
>>
>>5993952
Ebay.com. Lots of deadpool on there for $32-35 shipped. Revoltechs are 75+ shipped
>>
>>5993947
The jumpsuit really ruined that costume. The gloves and helmet were pretty fine, but the jumpsuit just makes him look like Super Janitor.
>>
>>5993970
I agree. I like the intention behind the helmet and gloves as a purposeful homage to the boxing gear. The visor was even a nice touch.

As for the jumpsuit they were going for a similar look to the comics but I feel like they could have done a far better job at making it look more regal and technological compared to what we got. The fact that he's snake-themed means they could have gotten away with giving it more intricate patterns/details. Hell, something similar to MCU Black Panther would have gone a long way in making it look better.
>>
>>5993977
On the upside, he's one of only two Netflix villains to survive, so maybe round 2 will give us a better outfit.

Not that we'll get toys of it, anyways.
>>
Are we ever getting a modern Luke Cage that isn't convention exclusive?
>>
Marvel Legends questions here. Should I get the new wolverine? I dont have one yet.... really hoping for a blue/yellow version although i like the brown version too. The figure looks good enough but i feel like it doesnt have that "it" factor. When are we going to get a 90s cyclops and gambit ML?
>>
>>5994015
>90s cyclops
next X-Men wave.
>>
File: 4L_hE2HXz80.jpg (649KB, 1695x2254px) Image search: [Google]
4L_hE2HXz80.jpg
649KB, 1695x2254px
Fuck, boys, still love my legends Deadpool
>>
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Legends-custom-x-force-deadpool-juggernaut-series-/112161349560

I dunno...
>>
>>5993904
You can still be fat without eating carbs dumbass. Also, bullshit.
>>
>>5993952
>25$ with taxes
You must not live on earth because no fucking state has 25% sales tax shit head. MLs retail for 19.99. Your argument is shit.
>>
File: Jon Bernthal Punisher Toy.jpg (47KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Jon Bernthal Punisher Toy.jpg
47KB, 800x1066px
>>5993367
Wondering when this little magnificent bastard is due.

Can never have too many Franks.
>>
File: IMG_0141.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0141.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I've been only buying one villain a month since mid 2013 (I buy baf complete online when they take that usual dive for bafs) and have ran out of shelf space in less than 3 years.
I have to admit I'm loving all the B, C and even D lister villains Hasbro is making.
>>
>>5993938
fuck me
i realized
they are to scale
he's a teen
holy fuck
pics still tho
>>
What's the best Iron Man figure I can get for 50 bucks or less? I've got a little over 50 on my amazon account
>>
>>5993802
>>5993807
Can we not do this for the second general in a row
>>
>>5994165
There's only one choice: https://www.amazon.com/Superalloy-XS-H-Figuarts-Iron-Buster-Bandai/dp/B00YH0B0BC/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1477728344&sr=8-4&keywords=figuarts+Iron+Man
>>
>>5994013
Next Luke we get will probably be a Netflix Luke.
>>
>>5994081
Shame it won't even look half this good on shelves.
>>
>>5994116
How come you have so many of the obscure ones but not the popular characters like Magneto, Doom etc
>>
>>5994314
Fuck off holy shit
>>
>>5994314
Honestly I'm an awful contrtarian that really enjoys the who's and what not of Marvel. The campier the better. This is likely due to growing up with late 80s and up Avenger/West coast Avenger books
>>
File: IMG_0629.jpg (479KB, 663x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0629.jpg
479KB, 663x1000px
Never understood the "them vs us" mentality of collecting. Just pick whatever you like.
I picked revopool because the ML is 50+ USD here and is rare as fuck
>>
>>5994344
Its just as bad in the Star Wars threads, every one creams themselves over the figuarts and hates on the Black series, until figuarts gives me a goddamn Revan I'm taking the Black series.

As for Deadpool, take what ever you want, I still have the old xmen one and the classic Marvel legends figure. I hope the figuarts version of DP is cool.
>>
File: IMG_0630.jpg (612KB, 663x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0630.jpg
612KB, 663x1000px
>>5994349
Same here, I also have bluepool
But both hasbro's redpool are ridiculously overpriced, so I'm happy with the revoltech
Also I didn't know bandai is making a figurative deadpool
>>
>>5994344
Some of it comes from a mix of elite status and sour grapes but I question if funds plays a part as well.
I can't speak for all but in cons and irl shops I've notice the most critical "buyers" tend to never buy anything and appear too poor to buy the things they lecture or rather they can only buy one or two and that's it for the year.
People with your attitude usually seem stable both with money and what they like so you care more about owning what you want rather then having a big E penis around strangers.
>>
>>5994349
>Its just as bad in the Star Wars threads
A lot of that is due to how both tend to make the same thing.
I'm not likely going to see a figuarts/revo of Shocker, Klaw, Terrax and even characters such as comic Thanos and Dr.Doom is questionable thus for some one to pose the ">not buying Marvel figurearts" goes no where because the variables are to high. However most of the Star Wars Black series shows up as a figuart/revo so it can egg on the fight.

Completely stupid still but sadly it has a better chance to stir the pot
>>
>>5994350
NIce, I wanted that one and the newest ML one that paired well with Cable, I have Classic ML DP with the new Taskmaster and one of the Classic Marvel legends doing and three way fight.

If my phone wasnt garbage Id take a picture.
>>
>>5994354
Id say certain characters make for better figuarts, like any jedi character, like I said Id rather have a figuarts Revan and HK-47 but a Black series Trooper is ok, and any higher quality figure is just over kill. Han Solo in Black Series is just fine to me.
>>
File: IMG_0631.jpg (120KB, 663x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0631.jpg
120KB, 663x1000px
>>5994355
It's actually pretty cool, the colour really pops
Just too bad it's on the old shitty body
>>
>>5994116
>That Sega Saturn collection

Goddamn do I miss mine...
>>
>>5994243
yup. that's definitely within my budget
>>
File: 4L_VabsDGgU.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
4L_VabsDGgU.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
>>5994351
lol I don't even know where that's coming from and I guess I could see that but I think some people who like the Legends Deadpool more got it for the $20 price point. It's a good as fuck figure for the value and you find it in a local store if you're lucky instead of waiting for the import from Japan.
>>
>>
>>5994560
>Daredevil: what? I was told this was the style of the day
>>
>>5994560
>Absolutely Horrifying.jpg

Witch reminds me, are there any other good DDs? I cant stand the uber buff naked guy painted red version.
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>5994709
It means he has shit taste
>>
>>5994709
So confirmed Hasbro shill?
>>
>>5994712
He said the Hasbro figure sucked too
>>
>>5994709
The crotch is intimidating him
He knows it'll only take one slip up and he's getting slip in
>>
>>5994709
He realised how a singular Japanese import has shown up all his American muscle men and doesn't want to admit to it.
>>
>>5994709
As expected of AnthonyCuckstoms, the guy who hates PAKs but keeps buying them. He also said he hated Revos so he wouldn't pick up Revo Ultron instead of shitty Figuarts Ultron, but picks up a Revo Deadpool anyway
I also don't see what he's trying to point out with that photo
>>
>>5994350
What diorama is this? I see it everywhere.
>>
>>5994709
I'm going to guess

- odd anatomy
- odd (broken) looking joints
- the usual like it or hate it revo joint opinion
>>
Revoltechs are a bitch to pose. Getting the fuckers to stand is a chore
>>
>>5994709
Show him these:>>5993504
>>5993509
>>5993515
. Revoltechs are meant to be posed and that's why they look strange standing neutrally. These are great looking at would look amazing on a shelf.
>>
>>5994723

Which is insane. The Hasbro figure is a thousand times better than the Revo.
>>
>>5994755
I have both, they both have pros and cons. The shoulders thing on the Revoltech are absolutely weird.
>>
>>5994872
Those definitely won't happen with him. He's pretty fucking lazy when it comes to just about anything.
I remember watching one of his collection videos and all his toys were just standing or in the most basic of action poses
Even his photos at the end of the reviews usually have zero effort put into them
>fist in air
>looking off to the side slightly
He complains about anatomy and articulation, but doesn't actually pose his toys like what the fuck
>>
>>5994709
>ML
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
Does anyone know if Hot Toys heads will fit on the 12 inch Legends?
>>
File: 1472171309593.jpg (68KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472171309593.jpg
68KB, 600x800px
>>5994560
If we were on the fwoosh or any other dumb forum this would be getting high praise
>>
>>5994709
Is it ok that I actually like the ML and the Revo about the same? Does it really have to be a total one or the other shitshow all the time?
I found my ML Deadpool at retail(I don't think he's worth anymore than that), and for retail cost he's a great figure. Is he the greatest toy ever? Well like all other MLs, no, but it's a good interpretation of a character who I enjoy. And again, for the $20 price tag, a good toy. Does it have flaws? Of course! But for a $20 Hasbro figure I didn't expect anymore than I got, if anything the Deadpool exceeded my expectations.
I have the Revo coming in, paid $70 for mine. Can't say for certain as I don't have it in hand and can only go by reviews, but I slightly prefer the look of the ML Deadpool. The revo joints do take something away for me. But the reason I bought it is I own two Assemble Borgs, and I LOVE them as toys, to pose and play with. I expect this Deadpool will be the same, even if the slightly awkward joints take away from the look, I'll have a better time posing and playing with this one than the Hasbro one. Do I think this figure will be $70 good? Well, I hope so but I doubt it, but I bit the bullet because I enjoy the character and it'll be fun having him slice my revo Assemble Borgs into pieces.
It's all just preference, but I think both really are good toys, and I'm excited to own both and compare and contrast in person. Do you like the character enough to spend $20-30 or $70-90?
Buy what makes you happy, man.
>>
>>5994893
Yeah, that's true. I used to watch him but stopped since I got a little tired of him reviewing figures and not either: Checking the instructions or box to see how an accessory goes on, knowing the characters NAME, or nitpicking the smallest detail and acting like that's what makes or breaks the figure. I like the legends deadpool but the poses that anon did made me think the revoltech is better, and I can't wait to get mine.
>>
>>5994661
the Mezco DD that releases like in January. Everybody seems to be loving the Shadowland one that came out at NYCC
>>
File: 2016-10-29 15.17.20.jpg (346KB, 1040x585px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-29 15.17.20.jpg
346KB, 1040x585px
>>5994135
>>5993938
>>5993843
Black cat is slightly taller because of the stand, but she's never ever gonna be able to stand up without it.
>>
>>5994560
>daredevil escapes a booby trapped wax factory.jpeg
>>
>>5994709
A literal who has shit taste, news at eleven.
>>
>>5994747
He's trying to point out that he's literally retarded.
>>
>>5995074
I'm talking about anthony's photo
>>
>>5995082
I know, this Anthony whoever is a retard and his photo illustrates that.
>>
How's the ML Agent Venom?
>>
>>5995097
Well I own him, he's got a few problems.

NAmely he's got shitty y jointed hips, and his forearms make his hands tiny. Also his few paint apps are kinda shitty sometimes.

He's a goood looking figure, depending on how much you like the character you'll like it more or less. I wish I could still grab the agent venom select for cheap though.

IT'll take some work to get the ml up to snuff.
>>
>>5994551
I think the disparity between prices is the most polarizing thing in Deadpool's case. Like, the Revoltech is absolutely better than the ML, the only question is whether it's worth paying more than twice the ML's MSRP (because the ML is a damn solid figure for $20). But because of the whole scalper situation, the going price for the ML is about the same as the Revoltech, so it's a bit of a no-brainer until Hasbro fixes the supply issues.
>>
>>5994709
LEL

This guy's definition of a dynamic pose is a standing figure with a weapon in its hands.
>>
>>5994709
>complains about Figuarts Ultron while praising the Revoltech Ultron
>despite admitting to never buying Revoltech Ultron and only going off of photos
>because he says that he "doesn't like Revoltechs" as matter of principle

>suddenly buys Revoltech Deadpool because of Deadpool meme hype
>ends up disliking it
Surprise, surprise. Shit like this is why no one can ever take this guy seriously.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgH-RQO-28c

Fucking Cucktimus

"You can get it at BIG BIG BIG!"
>>
>>5995189
Why do you people bother watching these faggots?
>>
>>5995254
Because western toy collectors are too fucking dumb to focus in on non-speaking reviews like the japs do. The only way to draw them in is LOL DID YOU HEAR MY FART JOKE WHOOPS I BROKE THIS FIGURE THEREFORE IT'S SHIT BUT GET IT AT BIGBADTOYSTORE ANYWAYS
>>
>>5993812
>Marvel Legends are shit and you know it faggot

fixed it.
>>
>>5995082
if u click on the photo on twitter it shows the entire photo. it was just cropped really badly
>>
Has anyone just glued enchantress' skirt on? Nico's waist is molded so that hers stays on when you move her legs around, but enchantess' just rides up to her chest. I'm mainly just curious about what type of glue will stick to the plastic body and rubber skirt.
>>
>>5995387
This can't be a real post. It just can't be.
>>
>>5994344

Isn't revopool also $50+?
>>
>>5995421
yes but overall you are getting more for the price and the QC issues are no where near as common as Hasbros stuff.
>>
>>5994165
>>5994243
>>5994487
any serious responses? really need me a decent iron man
>>
>>5995443
Mafex
>>
>>5995443
I'm sure someone is going to accuse me of trolling, but go figuarts, and the earlier the better. The IM2 suits were some of the best 6" toys in general, and the 42/43 from aou is probably the next best. The civil war one and the one from the end of ultron are both very nice, but they're limited compared to the others.

I've owned most of the legends suits for baf parts, and while they're cheap, for the most part they're bricks. The figma is also good, but also way out of your price range by now. The mafex is also in the 50 range, but I've heard nothing but bad things about it's quality and can't speak on it personally.
>>
>>5995455
Those are all over 50 bones, dude.
>>
>>5995445
I was considering that. are there any issues I should know about with their iron man figures?
>>
>>5995457
Whups, last I checked the 46 was just around $50 with slow shipping. The 42 has dumb colors, but it's still a good suit and is $41.
>>
>>5995477
May have a couple loose joints and some paint errors, but the articulation, hand options, and unmasked head make up for it.
>>
>>5994314
Because there's no good figures of them lol
>>
So I found an Absorbing Man wave Venom the other day. Is he still being scalped to shit? The store also had Nick Fury and Panther. What about them?
>>
>>5994955
The thing is, he probably means the old shitty Toy Biz one.
>>
>>5994955

What you do you want more? Rubber joints or clicks?
>>
>>5995457

Just get the Figuarts Mk III when it comes out next month or whatever. Its around $50, but you're probably not going to find one that's just exactly $50. You may have to make up the difference.
>>
>>5995189
>He likes Waypool
Jesus Christ
>>
File: google_it.jpg (12KB, 200x178px) Image search: [Google]
google_it.jpg
12KB, 200x178px
>>5995615
>>
>>5995615
He's normal price on amazon now
>>
>>5995189
>manages to like the Toybiz, Hasbro, and Revoltech equally

Somehow less autistic than the company-warring fags in the past couple of threads.
>>
>>5994901
pls respond
>>
MCU Scarlet Witch is back in stock on Amazon for 18 bucks.
>>
>>5996123
can I ask why you'd even want to do that? There's such a huge difference in quality that it would look really weird head swapping them
>>
File: Iron-Man-Mark-45-MAFEX-005.jpg (562KB, 418x608px) Image search: [Google]
Iron-Man-Mark-45-MAFEX-005.jpg
562KB, 418x608px
are there any reviews of the Mafex Mk 45? I want to know if the RDJ face looks as good as it does in the promo shots.
>>
File: nsRg56y.png (2MB, 1440x1757px) Image search: [Google]
nsRg56y.png
2MB, 1440x1757px
>>5996471
Not out yet, but the 43 included one. It was okay, not great though
>>
>>5996476
yea that's what's holding me back from just getting the 43. He looks very pale and dead faced
>>
>>5996489
Agreed, but it's probably the best in-helmet RDJ face we have besides the Figma, which is very expensive and very anime styled
>>
>>5996461
I'd repaint the ML obviously.
>>
>>5996511
ah ok
>>
What stores are carrying these? I can't seem to find them anywhere other than overprice online shops.
>>
>>5996564

Literally every single walmart I've been in for the last two weeks has had the full wave minus Silk
>>
>>5995794
Eh that's what I figured. He's awesome anyway so he's going on the shelf.
>>
>>5996571
I guess Ill have to wait. Just now starting to see Stange wave hit WalMarts.
>>
File: taskmaster glider.jpg (142KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
taskmaster glider.jpg
142KB, 500x260px
>>5993501
>>5993504
>>5993509
>>5993515
Man, I would suck hella' bunch of dicks with my ass to get a Revoltech Taskmaster
>>
hey /toy/, I need a Daredevil figure, recommend me something (not too expensive though)
>>
>>5997145
I was asking the same question earlier

I'm sure you could save 85 dollars by December for the Mezco one.
>>
>>5997175
I hate mixed media though
>>
File: Daredevil03.jpg (73KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
Daredevil03.jpg
73KB, 512x768px
>>5997177
Then I'd suggest the nemesis wave DD, no ankle rocker tho.
It's the closest to looking like a man wearing a costume and not a dude panted red
>>
>>5993504
This is a great pic due to ML DP's pinky up while trying to get a gun out of his face. It's just so suiting.
>>
File: GenisVellVariant01.jpg (147KB, 553x768px) Image search: [Google]
GenisVellVariant01.jpg
147KB, 553x768px
When are we gonna get a 6 Inch Black Costume Hyperion, Quasar, or a new Genis-Vell? Seriously, I don't know how long my Captain Marvel fig is gonna hold together.
>>
>>5997413
Genis-Vell? Probably never.
>>
>>5997429
This, they wrote him out so they wouldn't have to deal with him and so they could let Ms Marvel wea the pants.

We'll never see him again if her movie does well, or even comes out.

I miss Mar-vell. Too bad all his figures suck.
>>
>>5997434
Genis died long before Carol became Captain Marvel. His sister Phyla took up the mantle in the meantime. Then she got written out of existence too.
>>
>>5997452
Wasn't he in the thunderbolts that was semi recent, and zemo retconned him because reasons?
>>
>>5997457
That was in 2006.
>>
File: IMG_4668.png (1MB, 1024x631px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4668.png
1MB, 1024x631px
Who's up for shawarma?
>>
>>5997578
At first glance I thought black widow was kicking hawkeye in the dick.
>>
File: Lame.jpg (105KB, 679x888px) Image search: [Google]
Lame.jpg
105KB, 679x888px
>>5994709

Its not that I mind harsh reviewers. Sometimes I feel its necessary to have them because its boring to have everyone kiss ass during a review.

AnthonyCustoms is obnoxiously biased towards particular brands and showcases a lack of professionalism that just cringe worthy.

One might say.. If you don't like him then don't watch him! You're damn right, I don't watch him, but every time he's mentioned I get reminded of the cringe.

I stopped following him entirely when he gave the Civil War Spidey an undeserved 'glowing' review. He's just too biased for anyone to take seriously.. unless of course you share the same view as him, they you might see anything I've mentioned.
>>
>>5997578
Is Tony an official figure from some IM3 line?
>>
>>5997931
It's the SH Figuarts
>>
>>5993501
That's fucking awesome anon
>>
>>5997953
What? Pictured is the Marvel Legends Spidey.
>>
For anyone still looking for falcon 6" Legends, he's up at walmart.com now.
>>
>>5997931
>lack of professionalism
No, anon. Your expectation that some scrub ass nobody on youtube would act like a professional in any capacity is the true cringe.
>>
>>5997931
The guy is a dick, that's really all there is to it.
>>
>>5997931
His replies to youtube comments and twitter feed read as aspie to me. No social grace, has a strange emphasis on correctness and "objectivity", locked into routine behaviors when it makes no sense to be that way, still lives with his family, or at least family members.
>>
>>5997943
Figuarts
>>
>>5997965
Shit I responded to the wrong post. Meant to be for >>5997943
>>
Missing a Thor from my collection.

Should I get figma or figuarts?
>>
>>5998040
Both are shit, but I'd say figma is less shit. Some people will disagree, but really just look into both and see what you like more. Some will say get the ML Amazon 4-pack one, but that thing is not poseable enough to do much and is too large at like 7 inches tall.
>>
>>5998040
For MCU Thor? The Figma is much better.

The ML Thor is pretty good too but has that problem of being way too tall compared to other MCU figures unless you don't give a shit about Thor's actual height and think he's as big as comic Thor.
>>
>>5997953
>>5998009
Ah, thought so, but I couldn't place it for sure, thanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (216KB, 632x901px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216KB, 632x901px
>>5997967
Thanks anon! You've made my Halloween toy wise.
>>
>>5998040
Wait for the new movie
>>
>>5996899
Scalpers a bitch, anon. Check tru and walmart every week.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (29KB, 338x443px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
29KB, 338x443px
>>5994709
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTCrROddB_s

literally makes it look worse then it is. What a total fag
>>
>>5999010
I'm not watching that embedded, onylway I would is if he'd get no views or money for it. But looking at the pic, what the fuck is wrong with him? He actually put in effort effort to make it look bad.
>>
File: i like towtles.jpg (38KB, 639x293px) Image search: [Google]
i like towtles.jpg
38KB, 639x293px
>>5999010
You must really love turtles
>>
File: DSC_3503.jpg (529KB, 663x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_3503.jpg
529KB, 663x1000px
>>5999072
>>
>>5999010
Well, he ain't wrong though
>>
File: 20161031_181803.jpg (2MB, 1889x1974px) Image search: [Google]
20161031_181803.jpg
2MB, 1889x1974px
>>5999010

>The reviewer thinks the Figma Snake is one of the best Figmas
>hates Revoltech Deadpool

Why do people like his "custom figure" variety show again?
>>
>>5998740
>Thor movie
>getting toys

wew
>>
>>5999137

The last 2 did, why wouldn't the next one? Especially with how much they've stepped up the marvel legends releases. It's one reason the movies are spaced out the way they are, to space out toy releases.
>>
>>5999169
>one of the reasons movies are spaced out the way they are

Lol no
>>
>>5999169
They didn't get Legends lines, only Hot Toys, 3.75 shit and kiddie shit.
>>
>>5999010

> He's a catcuck

It starts to fall into place.
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMQrXg9jQJN/

gonna be a PACKED year for ML if this all pans out to be true
>>
>>5999461
>three gotg waves

>defenders wave one
>WAVE ONE OF HOW MANY

I'm curious as to how much they could get out of thor for two waves, but yeah, I'd be ok with this list.
>>
>>5999461
X-men wave... with movie Logan and old man Logan? That'd be great.
>>
File: superiorfoesoverdrive.jpg (442KB, 1828x694px) Image search: [Google]
superiorfoesoverdrive.jpg
442KB, 1828x694px
>>5999461
Please Hasbro
Just give me Overdrive.
We're so close
>>
>>5999497
They showed an Old Man Logan at NYCC, but don't hold your breath for any Fox movie figures.
>>
>>5999497
I hope DST does another Marvel Select for Logan. The figure they made for The Wolverine was fantastic.
>>
>>5999569
Did they do one of him in his funeral suit? That was a great look but I can't seem to find a toy of it.
>>
>>5999541
>>5999569
I knew about the OML already but yeah a movie accurate Logan would be great. The likeness for that Marvel Select figure was uncanny, it's so expensive on Ebay nowadays.
>>
>>5999497
That wave has already been completely revealed I think.

90s Cyclops/Colossus/Polaris/Dazzler/Sunfire

and then at NYCC they showed Old Man Logan and Shatterstar
>>
File: Electro01[1].jpg (44KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
Electro01[1].jpg
44KB, 512x768px
>>5999539
It seems like he would be an easy custom. Not sure about the head though.
>>
>>5999481
Ah man, I could really go for some great Thor figures. You know one of those slots will be on Whor though.

I need Lokis in different forms.
>>
>>5999851
I'd buy her in a heartbeat, I love that design.
>>
>>5999190

Both thor 1 and cap 1 got exclusive legends waves.
>>
>>5999752

Yea, its possible there's 1 more figure, but it seems a bit unlikely.
>>
File: Beta_ray_bill.jpg (255KB, 550x542px) Image search: [Google]
Beta_ray_bill.jpg
255KB, 550x542px
>>5999461
>3 GOTG waves and 2 Thor waves

He's got to be in there somewhere, right guys?
>>
>>5999108
Hey my pic got saved as a reaction. Neat
>>
>>5999964
I sure hope so
>>
File: 4L_oi0N1W3i.jpg (1MB, 2323x1718px) Image search: [Google]
4L_oi0N1W3i.jpg
1MB, 2323x1718px
Does anyone have the updated chart of this?
>>
>>5999576
They did one of his WWII shirtless look during the opening. It was basically Wolverine with military boots/pants with the extra addition of bladed/bone claws and a samurai sword.
>>
>>5999863
This. Hate on the character all you want, but her design would be killer as a figure.
>>
>>5999173
Lold
>>
>>6000129

Screw Whor. We need Sif first.
>>
File: belle.gif (630KB, 380x212px) Image search: [Google]
belle.gif
630KB, 380x212px
>>5999173
>disney doesn't care about selling products
>>
>>6000214
>two waves
>potentally 16 figures

Porque no los dos?
>>
File: Deadpool Love.jpg (101KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool Love.jpg
101KB, 1200x900px
>>5994344
Even Yamaguchi himself is a fan of both figures!
>>
When will we get a new ML Magneto? I passed on him years ago...wasnt a huge fan even tho it was the sweet red outfit. He seemed built goofy. Whats the best ML Magneto and when will we get a new one?
>>
>>6000414
>tfw Yamaguchi actually owns and plays with MLs along with his Revoltechs but company-warring faggots just love to argue over which is better

I like him, he seems like a pretty chill guy.
>>
Just buy the a fucking statue then, most of /toy/ can't pose figures for shit and takes even worse pictures
who cares how the ML or revo deadpool look when you don't even try to pose it right
>>
File: wannabechad.jpg (63KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
wannabechad.jpg
63KB, 900x900px
Dumbass review is out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTCrROddB_s
>>
>>5999108
He also likes ToyBiz lol
>>
>>5999539
Spider-Man wave 2 or Defenders wave probably. I'd kill for the Defenders wave to have a generic street goon figure with alt hands; fuck it, make a girl version too using Jessica's body parts.
>>
>>5999010
Man, this dude's a dumbass.
>>
Anyone watched the Fwoosh guy's review? Thought it was pretty comfy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NBf8eW0c8w
>>
I really wish subjectanon would get permabanned.
>>
Man, if we get this much shitposting over the Revo Deadpool, which is actually a pretty good, if flawed, figure, I'm not looking forward to the Spider-Man discourse once that's released.
>>
>>6000962
Expect more of the same subjectanon shitposting with lots of mishmashed bulllshit diagrams to prove whatever opinion he's pushing "right".

Shit was grand when he was banned.
>>
>>6000799

Yeah, best review I've seen. Guy actually starts out not liking Revos but actually ends up appreciating the figure for what it is supposed to be. Even Shart got that part.

Anthony is the only one with his head completely up his ass to the point where he bought the figure to complain about how it sacrifices aesthetics for articulation.
>>
File: FIGURE-019304.jpg (73KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-019304.jpg
73KB, 600x600px
So, why does it seem like nobody is talking about this guy?

Did it end up being shit, or did no one buy it?
>>
>>6001020
Other than the incredible head likeness, there's nothing too special about it. And it started shipping last Thurs/Fri so I'm assuming a majority of Americans haven't received it.
>>
>>6001020

>Iron Man
>No Iron
>>
>>6001020
Mine will be here today/tomorrow.
>>
>>6001020
Who wants an Iron Man figure without any armor?
>>
>>6001103
I got him for the head that should have been included with the 47
>>
>>6001020
Mine is on its way. Honestly pretty excited since I always wanted a vanilla Tony and I really liked how in IM3 when he was only wearing the gauntlets and leg armor.
>>
File: IMG_4598.jpg (239KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4598.jpg
239KB, 1024x768px
>>6001020
It's the biggest improvement in likeness over the Revoltech head, which is less detailed and too big.
>>
>>6001414
Don't forget the incredible Mafex!
>>
>>6001428
I was considering the Mafex and now I'm glad I didn't get it. Went with the revoltech Mark 7 instead. doesn't come with a tony stark head but at least it was cheaper
>>
>>6001428
The Mafex is the best helmeted head, but has anyone done a size comparison between it and the figma and ML helmeted heads?
>>
>>6001414
Why is the figuarts so tall?
>>
>>6001587
Figma is way better than the Mafex, regardless of the anime stylization. ML is a god damn joke.
>>
>>6001670
They're both good, the paint is just shitty on the mafex, what the fuck is that trash on the right? It's not the ml head is it?
>>
>>5999792
I'm planning on modding the SHIELD riot head and put it on a Ghost Rider body.
>>
>>6001670
That ML head.....
Fucking RIP. ML collectors on suicide watch.
>>
>>6001670
Hoping someone is ballsy enough to do some sort of facial transplant using the SHF.
>>
>>6001670
ML cost 1/3 the price though.
>>
>>6001670
Does anyone actually own the mafex? I mean, I'm not planning on getting it regardless, but I could imagine that it would probably look at least a bit better in hand due to being small enough for some of those weird details around the eyes to blend in a bit more.
>>
>>6001670
>Trying to compare a Mercedes and BMW to a Nissan Versa.

It's 2016, we get it. You like to show your internet penis around and think people will like you for it.
>>
>>6001758
There are very little in hand photos and only two reviews on yt, one of which is Spanish. I'm thinking of picking it up though soon, price has gone down quite a bit.
>>6001733
>>6001775
If Hasbro hadn't proven that they could do decent faces, I could forgive it, but it's pretty atrocious even for its cheap price.
>>
>>6001670
why the ML head looks like a scary spic?
>>
>>6001788
>If Hasbro hadn't proven that they could do decent faces, I could forgive it, but it's pretty atrocious even for its cheap price.

B-but you can repaint and customize and make a better figure...and is cheap, cheap is equals to accurate, right...right?!
>>
>>6001803
>B-but you can repaint and customize and make a better figure...and is cheap, cheap is equals to accurate, right...right?!
Kek. This is so ridiculously accurate.
>>
>>6001728

Why? Because you have shit taste and think you're better than anyone? Nobody gives a shit about your crappy Japanese toys.
>>
>>6001900
>Nobody
kek
>>
File: 204995a.jpg.jpg (57KB, 688x768px) Image search: [Google]
204995a.jpg.jpg
57KB, 688x768px
How good is the Nico figure? I saw it at Target today, but wasn't sure if its shit or not.

I've got a soft sport for goth-looking chicks and I've read bits and pieces of Runaways (and that abomination that was Hopeless's AA) and I missed out on getting the only female Marvel figure I actually DID want (SpiderGwen) and don't want to miss out on her.
>>
>>6001957
Her buck is pretty much the usual female buck, but I suppose if you don't have any other female figures then you might not be familiar with it. Her articulation is pretty decent, but like most female figures is slightly limited by the single joint elbows. I think the best thing about her is her paintjob which is miles better than most female MLs.
>>
>>6001967
>I think the best thing about her is her paintjob which is miles better than most female MLs.

That honestly was the first thing I noticed, that and her face doesn't look like the typical "super man face" that I've seen a lot of when it comes to western figures.
>>
>>6001957
She's good. One of the best MLs to come out as of recent. Since you actually know the character while appreciating her goth aesthetic, it seems like getting her is a no-brainer.
>>
God damn, it's no wonder why I have 94 fucking threads hidden on this board compared to the zero I had to hide 5 years ago. You people are idiots.
>>
>>6001758
I do have it. It's not as bad as that picture but it's not exactly outstanding either. The harsh lighting in that picture somewhat washes out the skintones which does make it look more glossy.

I should probably actually dig out the figure again and give him another try as I wasn't that impressed with it at first. I did want a open helmet Iron Man in the display.
>>
>>6002011
I'd like to see some photos that aren't promo shots
>>
>>6001664
whoops. meant to say figma
>>
>>6001723
Good idea.
>>
File: DSC06279.jpg (173KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DSC06279.jpg
173KB, 768x1024px
>>6002108
It's a man fully encased in a mechanical iron super suit, looks like a pretty accurate size to me.
>>
>>6002122
well he's much taller than those tony stark figures. putting on a metal suit wouldn't make him that much taller
>>
>>6002140
Different toy lines.
>>
File: Figma IM comp.jpg (2MB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Figma IM comp.jpg
2MB, 1620x1080px
>>6001664
One of the few import Marvel figures that scales well with MLs.
Completely awesome.
>>
>>6002140
When the first Iron Man movie came out, ILM said they intended the CGI models for the suits to be 6'8", which is a whole foot taller than RDJ is.
>>
>>6001775
>A Mercedes with paper plates for hubcaps, garbage bag windows, and a piece of twine for a seat belt
>A BMW where every time you take a left turn your passenger seat launches through the windshield and the alarm goes off
The only import Iron Man figures worth anything are the figuarts. And maybe a Sentinel RE:Edit The Marvel Legends are fine for filling a hall of armors/filling a crowd/anything not requiring much articulation. They're also good if you're looking for certain comic looks rather than MCU trash
>>
>>6002448
I really do love him. I know he gets a lot of shit, and he definitely has problems (seriously fuck those wrist guards), but he's still a lot of fun. I love his ab articulation.
>>
>>6002506
I now realize you were talking about the figuarts and posting the figma as an example of one that doesn't scale well, but I still love the figma.
>>
File: Figma Hasbro IM comp.jpg (66KB, 364x481px) Image search: [Google]
Figma Hasbro IM comp.jpg
66KB, 364x481px
>>6002508
No, you were right the first time.
All the Figuarts don't scale well and/or are pretty ugly.
>>
>>6001957
Like everyone else said, as far as articulation goes it's more or less the same female body everyone's used to by this point. Not great but not offensively bad when not used for Spider-Women. The new sculpting on her corset and boots are pretty great, though. And she's got probably the best female legends face sculpt + paint job out there. Easily one of the best, at least.

Biggest complaint has to be her right wrist. It's too loose for her to really hold the Staff of One in any sort of real pose. Especially with the effect piece.
>>
>>6002448
Why Thor is feeling fabulous?
>>
>>6001664
Because he's in ARMOR?
>>
Has anyone seen the new MU 3.75 Guardian 2-Packs in stores yet?
>>
>>6003514
Does that armor have platform shoes?
>>
>>6003565
Haven't seen them, the last time I saw the 2 packs I saw them at discount stores.
>>
File: hydracap.jpg (164KB, 630x949px) Image search: [Google]
hydracap.jpg
164KB, 630x949px
>>5999461
How am I gonna get my Hydra Cap toy?
>>
File: 20161103_222523.jpg (161KB, 415x870px) Image search: [Google]
20161103_222523.jpg
161KB, 415x870px
>>6001967
>>6001991
>>6002770
Picked it up and found that the FX Left arm was snapped at the elbow, but after a few quick fixes she's good to go.

I'm really happy with her, maybe there's hope for the other Runaways.
>>
>>6001103
That's how I felt watching Iron Man 3
>>
>>6002122
Whats with the shin foot warping
>>
>>5999481
Oh god, I'd love a Daredevil and battered to shit Daredevil, and a Wilson Fisk BAF could be kickass.
>>
>>6004164
only if his beat up parts were swappable, otherwise we'd get battledamaged daredevils shelfwarming everywhere.

Wilson fisk BAF would work great though.
>>
>>6004168
Yeah, maybe do swappable battle damage for the S1 outfit, and another for his S2 suit.
>>
Anybody here have the Mafex ASM2 DX set? Is it worth $50?
>>
>>6005313
Loose joints, shoulder range is not that great, unmasked head is garbage. Definitely try and get it below 50 if you can
>>
>>6005321

Kinda this. I have the regular set, but the loose joints (compared to the first one, especially, which was great) is disappointing.
>>
>>6005313
Got it for 40, the amount of accessories is impressive but the figure itself is disappointing.

Hip joints are so loose they fall off the ball peg. The metal wall accessory with the magnetic ands and feet are cool for posing, but only because they lock the feet down so the legs can't move.
>>
I am fucking pissed as all fucking hell right now. I just came back from the biggest toy store in my area and when I got to the Marvel section, I asked one of the store clerks where is Deadpool in this new line? then he told me that somebody bought them all in bulk and did not leave a single one left, so it's very likely that the fucker will re-sell them at a higher price and I'm left to hang and dry as I can't find this line anywhere else, now I'll have to wait for a re-stock until God knows when and hope to hell that no other bulk buyers will come around.

God fucking damnit.
>>
>>6005539
can you order it online?
>>
>>6005549
It's close to impossible for me to order stuff online because:

>enslaved to work 6 days a week for most of the day
>signature required uppon delivery and I probably can't be there
>no working door bell
>no snail mail or po box to count on

So I'm pretty shit out of luck in that aspect.
>>
>>5993501
where did you get your revoltech dp?
I only see it on amazon and ebay
>>
>>6005575
Have you tried walgreens?
>>
>>6005539
Just order it from amazon. They don't require signatures.
>>
>>6005582
I actually live in Mexico so no Walgreens here, but I appreciate the tip. That's one of the downers of not living in the U.S., we don't get as much supply down here as you guys do.

>>6005586
I will have to look into that, thank you.
>>
>>6005539
go to your LCB store and meet the fucker face to face.
>>
>>6005579
nin-nin-game
>>
>>6005539
Just suck it up and buy it online. Or keep driving around like an idiot and waste you money on gas.
>>
>>6005640
also just to add, he was 4900 yen when i preordered him when he first went up for sale and payed 5300 total with shipping since they gave me $5 coupon for some reason. i caved though and upgraded shipping to ems which added $9. Since his release though hes now at 5700
>>
>>6005655
I paid 59 for mine, the fucker is still in Japan. This is killing me.
>>
File: item_0000011439_EmuEenGh_03.jpg (95KB, 504x712px) Image search: [Google]
item_0000011439_EmuEenGh_03.jpg
95KB, 504x712px
which iron man figuarts is the best one? I just noticed the Mk 3 is announced to be released this month
I always loved this one
>>
>>6005539
That sucks man. I thought I read Hasbro was going to resend another wave with double the Deadpools, but I could be wrong. Hope you get him.

I'm waiting on the Spider-Man wave around here. One store has Parker and Barton, but that's it. The Allfather wave is still clogging the shelves there and they refuse to drop the price past $20.
>>
>>6001414
Jedi Tony looks like he had his makeup done in MS Paint.
>>
>>6006025
Thanks, with Deadpool's popularity nowadays it would indeed be wise of Hasbro to resend another wave to meet supply and demand. Now that I remember I didn't see any Wolverines with the yellow and brown outfit from this line either, so maybe the same jackass bought them all to resell... oh well.
>>
>>6006017
They are all pretty good. the old MK VI has proportion issues, but there is a updating one on the way soon. The Mark 46 was regarded quite highly by a lot of people but again they are all pretty similar, so go for whatever suit you like the most.
>>
>>6006231
the mk 3 it is then
>>
Anyone here still need an Iron Fist or a Nico? Just asking for retail just leave out your email and they're yours.
>>
>>6005588
Oh, that's unfortunate. Sorry about the lack of figure distribution, my dude. Hope you find him.
>>
File: 085857o97gxl5lxw8xx010.jpg (287KB, 1364x2048px) Image search: [Google]
085857o97gxl5lxw8xx010.jpg
287KB, 1364x2048px
>>
>>6006615
Thanks, I hope so too. Because of the lack of distribution not only are you fighting your own economy, but also other buyers that swipe the hottest toys up before you have a chance to, so it can be a struggle.
>>
>>6006931
>1/9th
>not 1/12th
>not 1/6th
>some weirdass scale will be the only chance to get this design
fucking christ.
>>
File: 085757tkkje6exjokllz1g.jpg (430KB, 2048x1364px) Image search: [Google]
085757tkkje6exjokllz1g.jpg
430KB, 2048x1364px
>>6007073
Yeah the scale is super weird but damn it looks nice.
>>
>>6007073
well at least you can feel comfort in knowing 100% of ant-man and in this case, yellow jacket figures, are 1:1 scale all the time. since size changing.
>>
>>6007147
But why would he ever need to be 1/9th or even 1/6 scale? He only ever needs to be either huge, tiny, or normal size
>>
>>6007073
>>6007166

That's what king arts is allowed to make. They dont have a license for different scales. Id be all over these if they were smaller. 1:12 or less, but I don't see them fitting in at 1/9th
>>
>>6007147
True enough, but you have to understand that since my collection is primarily those two scales, anything in between by a significant amount will look like a weird outlier. I MIGHT be able to make it look good, but I'm not entirely sure I will. and I don't want weird PAK scale things.
>>
So why haven't we discussed nycc reveals to dead yet?

Gonna post some images to spark conversation, as marvel general has seemed kind of dead lately.
>>
File: IMG_4030.jpg (1MB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4030.jpg
1MB, 3000x2250px
>>6007312
>>
>>6007315
As a spider-man collector I'm really excited for the sandman baf, green goblin, jackal and shocker of course.
>>
File: IMG_4124-0.jpg (835KB, 2250x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4124-0.jpg
835KB, 2250x3000px
>>6007316
>>
File: IMG_4130-0.jpg (1MB, 2250x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4130-0.jpg
1MB, 2250x3000px
>>6007319
>>
>>6007323
>>
File: IMG_4132-0.jpg (792KB, 2250x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4132-0.jpg
792KB, 2250x3000px
>>6007325
>>
>>6007327
>>
>>6007323
>no Norman and/or Harry head for Green Goblin

So close, yet so far.
>>
File: 1330382417489.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1330382417489.png
7KB, 400x400px
>>6007312
>So why haven't we discussed nycc reveals to dead yet?

We did discuss them when they were revealed...last month.

You're just a handful of threads too late jackass.
>>
>>6007325

>That legstrap of pouches
>Marvel's history of reusing parts
90s Cable confirmed
>>
>>6006025
>The Allfather wave is still clogging the shelves there and they refuse to drop the price past $20.

A fellow canadian! Is what I'd say if you said "drop the price past $30".
>>
>>6007399
Hmmm, must've missed that specific thread/s then, as I haven't seen much discussion about these.
>>
New Thread
>>6007716
>>6007716
>>6007716
>>6007716
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.