[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Figure boxes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Do you keep your boxes or do you throw them out?

Personally I usually take the figures out of the box and store the box somewhere else.
>>
Figures on the shelves and desk, boxes in the closet
>>
>>5990305
Throw them away. I don't buy things if I think I'm going to sell them later and I'd rather store the accessories in something that takes up less space.
>>
>>5990305
>and store the box somewhere else.
>>5990315
>boxes in the closet
Cardboard attracts roaches. Throw the boxes away, dont be gross.
>>
If it's for something rare or hard to store if I rotate it out of my display I keep them and store them away where they aren't a hassle. I also keep it them it's a real nice box design but that's much rarer. When I made the decision to get rid of the boxes that didn't fit those criteria I ended up reducing the space footprint of my collection to about a fifth of what it was before then.
>>
>>5990305
Throw the boxes. I don't care if it means I have to sell the figure at a loss. I'm not buying these as a means of investment. If the figure goes up in price, like Ryuko for example, I can probably still sell it for near original retail price and break even.

I rarely sell but when I do it's generally so I can shift they a bit faster instead of jewing the maximum amount of gold possible.
>>
I keep the boxes. On my shelf or in larger boxes in the closet

>>5990316 I dont plan on selling things but I keep them because it makes it a lot easier to move them. Like when I move houses or if I want to rotate the figure out of display

>>5990723 if you live in an area with roaches anon. The first time I ever saw a cockroach irl was on a vacation trip to Disneyland
>>
>>5990305
Depends on the figure. For stuff that's $50+ like my MP Transformers, which usually carry a high resale value, I keep them. Not that I ever PLAN on selling them, but if I'm ever in a tight spot, there are always collectors looking to pick them up once they're discontinued. Plus the boxes are actually nicely done.

For retail shit and basically anything else, boxes are in the trash.
>>
I don't display all my figures at once so I I keep undisplayed toys in their boxes so they don't get dusty or lost.
>>
>>5990723
What kind of shithole do you live in where cockroaches just show up when you have a box in the closet?
>>
Depends on the item but I generally keep boxes.
Ive bought some vintage items from yahoo auctions that I didnt care about the box but it came with it, and I just feel bad about throwing it away. So I keep them in my closet.
>>
I keep them. I don't have pest problems and I have a lot of wall space.

I have a real AVGN tier man cave when it comes to shit lining my walls
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.