[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revoltech Xenomorph

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Is this guy any good? How well does he fit into the figma/figuarts/revoltech 1/12 scale? Also, how's the queen?
>>
I have Big Chap and he's not 1/12 scale. Also, beware of any sellers from China, Hong Kong, or Taiwan since the Queen and Warriors have been bootlegged.
>>
>>5989779
Is he smaller or larger than 1/12? Been curious about this too.
>>
>>5989785
Smaller, like all older revos
>>
>>5989785
Smaller, but close. He stands at 6.5" with his head parallel to the ground. The real Big Chap was I think exactly 7ft standing straight up.
>>
Is there a better alternative to put alongside my figmas? I have some of the old mcfarlane alien stuff but i'm not hugely fond of it
>>
>>5989805
Revos are the closest you'll get without going over the 1/12 scale. Neca Warriors and Big Chap are fucking 9" and the Neca Queen is GIGANTIC.
>>
>>5989805
There's a shit ton of NECA Aliens, there's the Monsterarts Big Chap and Alien Warrior, Revoltech Big Chap, Alien Warrior, and Alien Queen, and there's some made by Hiya Toys that look pretty nice, but are even smaller than the Revoltechs
>>
Can we get a pic of him standing next to a figma?
>>
>>5989493
Fits terribly. Queen looks neat, but I never got one. She's 1/60, meaning she's ideal scale for D&D miniatures.

>>5989785
Way smaller.

>>5989805
For scale, MonsterArts is probably your best bet. For economics, NECA, though they're awfully big for that sort of display.
>>
>>5989493
He fit just fine. I think he kinda tall in 1\12, exactly how he suppose to be. If i remember correctly in movies he discribes like two meters tall.
>>
File: IMG_627645.jpg (605KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_627645.jpg
605KB, 1400x1050px
>>
File: IMG_2844465.jpg (635KB, 2608x1956px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2844465.jpg
635KB, 2608x1956px
>>
I'm looking to pick up the alien queen soon but how can I know of im buying a bootleg or not
>>
>>5990666
Thanks. Got a comparison to Neca's?
>>
>>5990666
Who's that elf looking chick second one in?
>>
>>5991257
Revoltech Echidna
>>
>>5990676
if only you had 2 more joints to put the feet back on this would be perfect
>>
File: IMG_20161027_173658070_HDR.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161027_173658070_HDR.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
From left to right it goes, neca queen, sh monster arts warrior, and then neca big chap on the end.
If your looking for something to scale with figmas get the sh monster arts figures, although I do find them kind of fiddly especially with their hard plastic articulated tail, which can look super rad if you fiddle with it for a while, but takes a lot of tweaking to align everything properly
>>
>>5991135
Check to see if the teeth are semi transparent, if they're completely opaque it's a fake
>>
>>5991584
Monsterart big chap-kun have too short legs. Warrior is ok but his desigh from fourth movie, fourth movie is shit.
>>
>>5991681
Fifth. AVP was the fifth.
>>
>>5991586
Is there any way to tell before I order it? They usually use stock photos
>>
>>5991776
>avp fifth movie
Just stop there.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.