[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Court of the Dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

Which one do you prefer?

Do you have one?
>>
File: 300371_press09.jpg (72KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
300371_press09.jpg
72KB, 533x800px
>>
File: 300395_press211.jpg (97KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
300395_press211.jpg
97KB, 533x800px
>>
File: death.jpg (217KB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
217KB, 1620x1080px
>>
File: 400243_press07.jpg (66KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
400243_press07.jpg
66KB, 533x800px
>>
File: 300372_press07.jpg (435KB, 1667x2500px) Image search: [Google]
300372_press07.jpg
435KB, 1667x2500px
>>
>>5988144
>Do you have one?

Why the fuck would I want statues?
>>
>>5988160
reminds me of the second Hell Boy film.
>>
>>5988235
Because they are art?
>>
>>5988451
>
>>
>>5988456
Look, you can argue a lot about statues, but just look at the sculpting level of these. To deny they are the highest tier of figure collecting is just silly.
>>
>>5988470
But they are statues.

Sure, they could be the highest tier of statue collecting, but they aren't figures or toys.
>>
>>5988470
i was appreciating these pictures until i noticed you were completely retarded. Thanks
>>
>>5988627
Well, ok. They look cool. Is that reason enough, if art doesn't do it for you?

>>5989615
I don't see how that could affect anything.
>>
Those are horrible. Something from the room of a teen goth from the 90s.
>>
>>5989637

I can already picture your shelves of busty anime babes.
>>
>>5989650

I get the feeling this guy spent a ton on these statues, and came here to be relieved of some buyers remorse. Plan backfired. Damage control to full.
>>
>>5995229
I'm poorfag, I wish I could buy those.
I genuinely can't see how someone can't appreciate them at least for the concepts.
>>
The only design I really care for is the third one, there's really nothing special about any of them though. Shouldn't this thread be deleted though? Not saying it out of spite or anything, I'm just saying those are the rules
>>
>>5995444
I don't know what you mean, the thread doesn't break any rule.
>>
What is Court of the Dead? Checked their website, but is this the brainchild of some Sideshow guy? A media franchise in the its conception? A series of comics? What is this and what's its purpose?
>>
>>5995507
Foremost it's a bunch of concepts that one the creative directors from Sideshow wanted to turn into a collection. There is lore behind it, it's about the three factions of the underworld, Soul, Bone and Flesh, and their intrigues, plots and kind of a cold war between them. Some of that lore is shown as comics, which I have no idea how many were produced.
>>
>>5989650
epic
>>
>>5995460
These aren't figures or toys, statue threads are supposed to be deleted
>>
>>5995609
They are "figurines". While japanese figurines are indeed against the rules, these are american.
>>
>>5995612
>While japanese figurines are indeed against the rules, these are american.
Why does what country they're from change anything? it's the same shit
>>
>>5995617
Because the well-off STEM majors who make six figures starting are the ones buying these overpriced statues,and they have enough self-control not to just jack-off onto their $500+ statues. Japanese statues start at the price range where they're cheap enough that desperate people don' wince as using them as masturbation totems. And that's why the whole "no Japanese statue" rule exists, not because its necessary for a figure to have articulation to count on this board, but because around the time /toy/ was created their was an epidemic of people posting pics and GIFs of themselves jacking off onto some Japanese figures.
>>
>>5995617
Because they are fetish items and they plague any collector's forum.
The same way My Little Poney is a cartoon, but isn't allowed on /co/,
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.