[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam Assault & Converge General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
Did an impulse purchase on this fucker right here.

What was the last Gundam you purchased?
>>
>>5988035
Got the Converge Tallgeese last, after watching mandarake listings for a while and waiting for it to appear in the same store as another item I wanted. I think I'll be done when I get the 0083 stuff and the OYW Zeon MS that are kind of expensive now (and will probably get a pack release like Op-V).

You should jump into the RD thread, for some reason Converge can be discussed there without issue.
>>
last ones i got were the 2 astrays, im still hoping we get some from G Gundam
>>
>>5988237
>for some reason
Cause the RD thread is pretty damn comfy. Plus it's generally viewed as a thread for any Gundam/Mecha toys while the Gunpla/Plamo thread focuses more on the model kits.
>>
File: IMG_20160706_173012.jpg (302KB, 1274x722px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160706_173012.jpg
302KB, 1274x722px
I havent bought a Converge figure in a while. I passed up on the red Hummingbird and Ex-S, so I feel extra stupid.

Anyways, if you dig the Converge figures, you should get the MS Saga Big Zam. Fits in very nicely.
>>
I got the blue Hummingbird and Xeku Eins. I actually don't see the point of converge because they are statueshit--- StandArt was way better anyway. But I made the exception for the hummingbird because I like the design, you can transform it, and it was $20 with shipping. The xeku was an impulse buy.

But yeah, just don't see the point in an overpriced SD statue---just get a cheap RD or gunpla.
>>
>>5989263
>overpriced
>non EX releases are usually less than 10 dollars each in the aftermarket

How poor are you?
>>
>>5989418
How dense are you?

The issue is not affordability but value. Even at their current price point, these things don't offer much bang for your buck.

Hell, shit like DASH releases even have joints. And like I said, StandArt offers better value at a similar price point.

Hope that made it through your thick skull, m8
>>
>>5989263
>statueshit
They have moving joints, so...
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.