[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hokuto Knoe Ken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 6585859.jpg (85KB, 600x664px) Image search: [Google]
6585859.jpg
85KB, 600x664px
You knoe who needs a Super Action Figmaarts?
>>
I like the way you think anon
>Raoh on Kokuoh fucking never
>>
>>5986206
He needs an SHF line. SAS are shit.
>>
>>5986621
All but a few of the SAS I have are better than the SHF I have
>>
>>5986206
doesnt he have revoltech?
>>
>>5986846
Their dated by todays standards. All the figures only have swivels in the legs
>>
>>5986845
That's objectively wrong.
>>
>>5986621
While I wouldn't have agreed with this sentiment a couple of years ago, the production quality on the SAS figures has gone down the drain in the last six months. I'd have wanted nobody above them to do it years ago, but now I think SHF or maybe another company would do it better.

Curveball: Mezco One:12 Hokuto No Ken, using similar cloth materials to their Dredd figure.
>>
>>5987159
It's not a sentiment it's a fact. You're free to prefer them but the truth is SHF have better material and build quality.
>>
File: HOKUTO NO PLAYSTATION.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
HOKUTO NO PLAYSTATION.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>5986213

shell out 200 shmekels so you can get the revoltech one
>>
>>5987562
Not really. Other than Toku stuff, Figuarts were pretty shit a few years back. Rough casting, rough paint everywhere, lots of bare plastic.

SAS at the same time had great articulation and frankly jaw-dropping all-over paint jobs. Now things seem to have reversed, more or less. Bandai's put a lot of effort into making Figuarts THE 6" action figure brand, and Medicos' quality control gets worse with each new release.
>>
>>5988954
>not really
>a few years ago it was different
>you're correct now, though
I don't understand your argument here.
>>
>>5988960
You seem to be arguing that SHF has always been a better line than SAS, which isn't the case.

For the most part it was a distant third behind Figma and SAS unless you liked Karate Bugmen/Asian Pizza Delivery Couriers until some point in 2013.
>>
>>5988954
Yes, really. SAS are shitty toys and the only reason SASfags won't admit it is because it's the only alternative for Jojos.
>>
>>5989011
>alternative
Obviously meant option.
>>
Is there any chance of him ever getting some new figures? Maybe if they do a new live action movie or something? Guys so iconic I'm sure he would sell well, Bandai pls
>>
I still have not a fucking idea why Raoh was omited from teh Revoltech rereleases.
>>
>>5991970
Yeah it's really strange. Then again the original lineup had a crucial gap in selection as well.

>>5991930
I'm sure Bandai will eventually. It's an iconic Jump Comic title that pretty much made all the tropes they follow today.
>>
>>5992054
desu kinnikuman did most of those tropes first
>>
>>5992091
Did it? I need to compare dates. I started reading Kinnikuman from the very start and it was a very different manga for a longer period than I though. I thought it ditched the Ultraman parody early and went straight into wrestling manga.
>>
>>5991930
I'm sure they'll do some shitty CG movie down the road for an anniversary.

They released new revoltechs for the PS3/360 game that came out a while back.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.