[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Passing time in the bathroom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: toilet_urinal_parts.png (123KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
toilet_urinal_parts.png
123KB, 480x480px
What figures does /toy/ play with while in the loo? Right now, I've got MMC Carnifex to keep me company.
>>
I play with my dick, it's the best toy.
>>
>>5979576
How fucking long does it take you to shit?

I'm not taking anything in there to pick up airborne poo particles. I read the back of a shampoo bottle like a civilized human being.
>>
I used to take toys into the bathroom, but I sorta figured how weird it was from an outside perspective, even if I never once got the toy dirty in anyway.
so now it's usually comics or books.
>>
Been doing this since I was eight. Haven't had a bad experience save for the one time I dropped Marvel Legends Carnage into some poo-water when I went to go wipe my asshole.
>>
>>5979590
I ended up parting with him in a BST thread a year or so back. Thankfully, I was able to clean him off for the most part. I'm still not sure if I got everything out from the inside but he was at least playable.
>>
>>5979602
There you go BST thread, beware of crappy toys!
>>
>>5979603
That was the ONLY time that that's ever happened though, bro. I'm typically pretty clean about this stuff and that I only dropped him because I was attempting to multitask.
>>
>>5979602
why is it always the same story?
>I shit/jizzed on my toy and sold it in the BST threads!
is it really that funny of a meme or are people genuinely that autistic?
>>
>>5979649
I'm just telling you what happened, bro. Autism's got nothing to do with it.
>>
Got me G1 Fortress Maximus and RotF Leader Optimus.
>>
I don't take toys in the bathroom. I shitpost with my phone.
>>
>>5979679
That's a nice set. I imagine you prefer RotF Prime for the complexity and Fort Max for the amount of just sheer awesome he is? Also, FYI the TR Fort Max makes for a great toilet paper roll holder.
>>
If it feels like I'm going to be depositing an unusually large bucket of paydays, I usually skip the toys and go straight for the gameboy. Once speedran the entirety LoZ:Links Awakening and felt so successful.
>>
subjecting your figures to a fecal situation?

no bueno
>>
it takes like 20 seconds to use the bathroom, i don't need to be constantly entertained. i don't get people that take their phone to the bathroom either.
>>
>>5981329
Yeah same, but some people take much longer to shit. I have a friend that needs at least an hour and never uses toilet paper. He exclusively uses wet wipes.
He's kind of a freak anyway though.
>>
I have IBS, so I spend a lot of time in the bathroom. No toys sadly, I take my tablet in there and read manga, web stuff, or magazines on it.
>>
I have a subscription to car & driver that goes directly to my bathroom. I feel like this was a topic on /o/ recently.

I'm waiting in line to renewing my license, I wish I had some lego :(
>>
>>5979649
Whether the stories are true or not, I've only ever bought factory sealed toys because I don't trust what people were doing with them prior.
>>
>>5979576
I miss having ToyFare to read when bathroom time came up.
>>
>>5981647
I feel the same apprehension, except all non-sealed figures I buy I wash in scalding hot water and use dish soap on every inch, then dry out with paper towels.

Also remember that little Chinese kids in the sweatshops get in trouble when they leave to use the restroom and sometimes just go where they sit while assembling/painting the toys.
>>
Eh, these days I just drag my phone into/onto the look with me, like the filthy normal I may become.
>>
Wtf
Now I'll never buy from the BST again and want to go boil everything I've bought through it.
>>
File: 62500813.jpg (19KB, 200x190px) Image search: [Google]
62500813.jpg
19KB, 200x190px
I'm pretty sure I dropped a mighty max character in shitty water as a kid and learned my lesson from there.
>>
>>5979576
Pfft. Bathtub play is where it's at. I had this cool 80s dog on a pull back skateboard. Letting that guy use the empty tub as a skate rink was the best.
>>
File: 8dYzO.jpg (521KB, 1000x4582px) Image search: [Google]
8dYzO.jpg
521KB, 1000x4582px
>>5991574
>I had this cool 80s dog on a pull back skateboard. Letting that guy use the empty tub as a skate rink was the best.

Beyblades are better for that.
>>
>>5979580
Takes me like 10-15-20 minutes a session, especially if I've eaten too much within a set period of time and end up having protein shits.
>>
>>5981401
some people just like getting everything real clean. i use wet wipes because any toilet paper just tears up my asshole during the day. shit at least once for every meal during the day, so at the least, 4 times. wet wipes get everything and treat my asshole nice.
>>
What the fuck is this awful thread
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.