[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Army Men and other cheap toy soldiers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 151

File: Army Man.jpg (36KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Army Man.jpg
36KB, 700x700px
Figured I'd start a general discussion for one of my favorite childhood toys. Said toys in question are Army Men.

They're cheap, plentiful, no-brand, and you can find them almost anywhere that sells toys. Army men are good for sandbox play, making your own wargames, setting up dioramas, or even blowing them up with firecrackers.

I loved Army Men as a kid and I also loved the soft plastic figures similar to Army Men, but with a different theme, such as Cowboys & Indians, which I had plenty of when I was a kid. I've also seen Knights, Pirates, Policemen, Spacemen, and even Ninjas at one point.

This website is a good reference for these types of toys, though it has a dated 90's look.

http://www.thortrains.net/armymen/

TL;DR-Army Men and Toy Soldier general thread, also can include other cheap bag figures of similar type, such as the aforementioned Cowboys & Indians.
>>
>>5978709
Yeah, Army men are pretty fun despite being so cheap. They're one of those generic toys that never becomes a super-huge fad but also never truly goes out of style. Their popularity is somewhat cyclical.

If I recall correctly, they were super-popular in the 50's and 60's, but declined in popularity in the 70's due to the oil shortage and anti-war sentiment following Vietnam. Then in the 80's they became popular again because the pop culture of the time glorified war. This popularity persisted in the 90's because of Toy Story and the Army Men PSX video games (I remember as a kid in the 90's, you could find more varieties of Army Men and in more places than today).

Now in the 2000's and 2010's, Army men aren't as popular as they were in the 80's and 90's, partly because of the war going on, but then again Army men never truly go away. They're a perennially popular boy's toy because they are so cheap and ubiquitous.
>>
>>5978721
This. It's really weird to me how Army men have kind of gone extinct. The only places I see them now are in the "cheap" toy sections of Wal-Mart or in Dollar stores but it's always the same recasts that are a cast of a cast of a cast of a cast so they've degraded so much they're basically roughly human-shaped piles of flash and fuzzy sculpts.
I remember even when I was pretty young in the early 90s that there were a lot of variety as far as different kinds that were available. Kind of sad really.
Only place I see any variance now is in flea markets occasionally, or recasts on ebay.
>>
THOSE ARE STATUES!
>>
>>5979109
we'll probably see a resurgence soon enough

>>5978709
that is a really neat website
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 400x219px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 400x219px
Thanks to this thread I tracked down and found our old Cowboys and Indians set. It had a huge fort and a bunch of pieces that I remember miraculously actually staying with the set. We kept the box and somehow always put everything back when we were done.

It was a Tim Mee Fort West. It still looks pretty cool today. I looked it up and you can get it complete for like $30 which isn't even that bad. I wouldn't want to pick one up to own it permanently but if I had kids I would snap one up immediately
>>
File: bad dudes.jpg (919KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
bad dudes.jpg
919KB, 2048x1152px
>>5979109
>>5978721
I blame walmart for their not being enough variety of army men.

Variety is bad for WalMart, so they only carry the cheapest and most popular. So many toy companies try to out do each other in the lowest common denominator to get WalMart to carry their shit.
This in turn hurts everyone else, because only cheapo crap is being made and a lot of people recognize that it's truly crap being made, thus fewer companies survive from no one buying their plastic turds.

Since WalMart killed off main street, there's fewer independant/momnpop toy stores, so there's less support for larger variety of toys.

The internet is slowly fighting back against this, with garage run toy shops and kickstarters being supported by the market who is into those rare figures you haven't been able to find in stores since the 80s and 90s.
It's still too small though, as even the most successful toy kickstarters only get propped up by less than 10 thousand backers, even when they get mainstream media to advertise it.
It's peanuts compared to collector only lines and other direct market companies.

Also, fuck green army men and their ilk. articulation superior.
>>
File: 001.jpg (91KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
91KB, 800x800px
>>
>>5979451
That is true, Army Men aren't super-popular right now but they never fully go away either. You'll always find the cheap recasts in Dollar Stores and Walmarts no matter what and I think we're due for another resurgence like the one we had in the 80's and 90's.

Oh, they still make the high quality Army Men and historical variant Army Men if you know where to look. I found cool World War II Army Men on Amazon, along with Roman-themed Army Men and even a zombie set.

Hell, you can still find Cowboys & Indians in some places. Tweetsie Railroad (a frontier theme park in North Carolina) has lots of different types of Cowboys & Indians Army Men at their gift shop for surprisingly decent prices. Some are just the figures in a bag, others come with accessories such as horses, covered wagons, tipis, and canoes.
>>
File: Regina.jpg (144KB, 618x800px) Image search: [Google]
Regina.jpg
144KB, 618x800px
>>5979643
I loved Cowboys & Indians as a kid in the late 90's/early 2000's. I was a huge fan of Westerns, and I also liked trains, so I had a lot of toy trains. Army Men and Cowboys & Indians both go good with toy trains.

Cowboys & Indians work well with steam locomotive train sets, especially ones that have that 19th Century look, and Army Men go well with more modern-styled sets.

According to that website the OP posted, they even made military-themed train sets in the 60's to go with Army Men and other toy soldiers.

>>5979665
Reminds me of when I was a kid, I'd go onto the porch or the living room coffee table with my Army men and dinosaurs and play "Jurassic Park", often recreating scenarios from the Jurassic Park films or the Dino Crisis games, or sometimes even making up my own scenarios for why the Army Men were fighting dinosaurs. Since they never made a figure of Regina from Dino Crisis, I used a cheap Sailor Mercury doll as a stand-in for her (I was one of those weird boys who generally liked masculine stuff like dinosaurs, trains, Digimon, and Army Men, but for some strange reason also liked Sailor Moon back then)
>>
This would probably be more of a /tg/-related question, but anyone ever paint their army men like miniatures? It'd probably be cheaper than buying actual modern miniatures.
>>
>>5978709
Shit, I remember that site.

Anyone know where I can acquire me some army men of reasonable quality?
>>
>>5979643
Man I had that as a kid but I it was lost cuz I was in a different country.
>>
File: msAlBTpuitgJ1Lg16Ge_0OQ.jpg (13KB, 169x225px) Image search: [Google]
msAlBTpuitgJ1Lg16Ge_0OQ.jpg
13KB, 169x225px
These are larger than normal and I might go ahead and grab a few now that I'm getting all nostalgic. You can find them at the Dollar Tree.
>>
>>5980269
Funnily enough, I bought a bag of those just yesterday, also from the Dollar Tree.

>>5980199
Amazon usually has good Army Men both old and new for decent prices.
>>
>>5979648
I don't really blame them. You explained that rather well.
In a sense they are to blame, but just like you described: Walmart fucking ruins everything. Independent toy stores have been largely eliminated. In my hometown, that's the only place in town to buy toys.
>>
File: frogmen.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
frogmen.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>5978709
once when I was on a vacation in Croatia as a kid, I bought a pack of plastic frogmen. they are identical to pic related, except that there were sharks and other marine animals in the package, as well as a 2 man underwater motorcycle-ish vehicle.
>>
>>5979923
If I were any good at painting, I'd do it. I'd love to have tiny people with my giant robots/Kaiju. I find it kinda weird that there don't seem to be any wargamers who mix their minis with toys. The closest I've seen are minis customized into toy characters like Transformers.
>>
File: WP_20161022_003.jpg (2MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20161022_003.jpg
2MB, 2592x1456px
Hi
>>
File: DSCN1218.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1218.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>5978709
I have a rather large collection of toy soldiers. I spend a lot of time going to flea markets and the like to find older ones that are not produced anymore.
>>
>>5978709
Love these dudes. Used to go out and find the tallest place to throw them off with their little parachutes that never worked.

Besides that I just blew them up with firecrackers or tried to melt them.
>>
I remember when you can buy paratroopers with a little plastic chute and strings. Would always toss em from the highest point I could find
>>
>>5982331
Awesome
>>
Army Men are awesome
>>
>>5983750
As are articulated toys. They're awesome.

Dioramas, are awesome.

Everything is awfully nice.
>>
File: IMG_6555.jpg (336KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6555.jpg
336KB, 1920x1440px
It really sucks that mom and pop dollar stores have been almost entirely replaced by chain stores (Dollarama, Dollar Tree) that offer only the crappiest army men clones. Years ago it was fun to go on an expedition around town to all the different dollar stores in search of new and unique plastic soldiers, I ended up overdoing it a little and had to sell off a few thousand men to clear some space.

I like thrift store finds though they're fairly rare of late, and there's occasional Kijiji listings from people selling their childhood troops. I haven't bought any new army men in ages though, feels like I don't get as much enjoyment out of it now that the hunt is largely limited to online.
>>
File: PlasticTenks.jpg (32KB, 388x400px) Image search: [Google]
PlasticTenks.jpg
32KB, 388x400px
>>5978709
Always liked plastic army men. They were really cheap so I could buy plenty of them even though I didn't have much money. Still have them today, considering getting some at the local dollar store.

Another thing, I always appreciated the little extra effort that the manufacturers tried to put into them. Like some stickers on the vehicles with stars, iron crosses, or some soviet imitation flag on them. Kinda gave me the feeling that they cared to a degree about distinction between armies that wasn't just color.
>pic related

(Thinking about getting these, they're only $12 for 16 tanks)
>>
File: image091.jpg (188KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image091.jpg
188KB, 1200x900px
>>5988146
Just in case you didn't know, those are about 1/72 scale. The typical army men are between 1/32 and 1/35 so they'd be on the small side relative to the troops, unless of course you have 1/72 guys. There's 1/35 tanks available but they're usually expensive, the most common army men tanks are about 1/48, still somewhat small but better than 1/72.

If most of my army men stuff wasn't hard to get at right now I'd take a better pic, this one's old but it has a 1/48 tank at the bottom and a 1/72 artillery piece being towed behind a 1/48 truck, for rough size comparison.
>>
>>5988201
That's pretty good. I was always a bigger fan of the smaller army men (close to 25mm I think). With the small ones I was able to use other types of toys, one being Battle Kings due to their similar scale. The Battle Kings and small army men worked well together and the diecast and plastic vehicles from the BK sets looked well in regards to scaling.

As for the standard size army men, the vehicle scale always varied for me due to buying packs from different makers (usually cheaper knockoffs) that would come with smaller vehicles than to scale, or just vehicles that weren't even plastic army men vehicles.
>>
File: IMG_6652.jpg (121KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6652.jpg
121KB, 1200x900px
>>5988234
I was pretty much the same growing up, every vehicle large and small went into battle, I even had some GI Joe vehicles for a while for them to use. Would love to see Billy V sets come back into wider circulation, I remember some of them years ago even had cardboard buildings to fold and tape together for a ready-made base, detailed plastic placemat also included. Army men sets these days are lucky to have vehicles and buildings at all, and even then the vehicles are often silly-looking.
>>
File: 74-74579.jpg (39KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
74-74579.jpg
39KB, 512x512px
Anyone have any recommendations on where to buy some good solid modestly detailed Green / Tan Army Men from a WWII look? What companies stand out for "higher quality" army men? Toy Story quality would be great.
>>
Can't find fucking Cowboys and Indians for a decent price anywhere, which sucks because
>>5981066
I wanna use them for minis in a game I'm gonna be running.
>>
File: tsbucket.jpg (119KB, 1000x771px) Image search: [Google]
tsbucket.jpg
119KB, 1000x771px
>>5988381
https://www.amazon.com/Toy-Story-Bucket-o-Soldiers/dp/B00261N28I

What say you /toy/? Worth 20 bucks?
>>
File: IMG_0228.jpg (115KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0228.jpg
115KB, 1024x768px
>>5988392
I got two of those back when they were in stores, they're pretty fun with good poses. $20 is decent for its age, they were about $15 Cdn at retail but I got mine on clearance.

>>5988381
Airfix and Billy V have a lot of great WW2 army men, Airfix clones are almost as good if you can find 'em.

http://www.toysoldiersdepot.com/store.php/thedustyloft/ct33042/wwii__modern_plastic_toy_soldiers
>>
>>5988389
Nevermind, just checked Amazon and got this package:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000S6A0G0/
>>
>>5988409
Thanks anon! I was hoping they'd make a vehicle/artillery booster set.
>>
File: playset_detail.jpg (143KB, 630x410px) Image search: [Google]
playset_detail.jpg
143KB, 630x410px
Anyone else out there remember the 'Navarone Playset'? There was one at my grandma's when I was a kid, must have belonged to my uncle. A lot of the pieces were missing, but I filled out the interior with other odds and ends from the toybox.
>>
File: Trigger 001.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Trigger 001.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
I mostly use them as victims or cannon fodder. I'm tempted to either detail the jumbo army men or just paint the rest green.
>>
>>5988925
Reminds me of when I would play with my Army Men and have them fight my toy dinosaurs.
>>
So are TRU's True Heroes buckets "Army Men"? I've seen tubes of Cops vs Zombies, Aliens vs Soliders, Ninjas vs Pirates, how about those? Wal Mart sells buckets that say The CORPS on it, more army men there but does having a brand name mean its not "Army Men"? I'm tempted to buy a lot of these but don't have the room for a good display.
>>
File: IMG_7657.jpg (89KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7657.jpg
89KB, 1200x900px
>>5989059

http://www.thortrains.net/armymen/

See here for the definition of "Army Men", by those qualifications all the sets you've seen are indeed Army Men.
>>
God I miss my sandbox
I remember scuplting canyons and ravines when I was young, adding details like small grass for trees, using the little sandbag walls as entrenchments, setting up little ambushes and then smashing everything together.
Good times.

Then the sandbox turned into a cat-shit box and we never touched it until we took down the fort and the sand was the color of dirt.
>>
File: image5.jpg (382KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image5.jpg
382KB, 1280x960px
>>5989059
Basically, most people consider anything that is either metal or plastic and not articulated "army men."

I have aliens, soldiers from multiple wars and time periods, space guys, robots, etc. It is all good.

Also, here are the Wal-Mart Soldiers-Corps Elite.
>>
File: 17 -.jpg (194KB, 1280x1100px) Image search: [Google]
17 -.jpg
194KB, 1280x1100px
I need to dig that train out sometime and have another glorious brawl for its possession.
>>
>>5988415
It just arrived today.

Wow these suck. Gummy and soft as hell, not to mention absolutely terrifying paint work.

Still, I suppose there's no better way to learn how to paint minis than to start with something that cost so little.
>>
File: 39.jpg (164KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
39.jpg
164KB, 1200x900px
>>5991309
Here's some alternate options if you're still looking.

http://www.toysoldiersdepot.com/store.php/thedustyloft/ct33040/american_wild_west_plastic_soldiers_sets
>>
>>5988409

I'm this guy: >>5988392

SO! I am the luckiest fucker! I just happened to go to my Toys R Us today. Crossing my fingers that MAYBE they'd have some decent army men... I found this!! I should have gotten two.. I may go back for another. It was only 16.99!
>>
>>5988409

I totally feel like bro fisting you man, without you I wouldn't have gone in to check to see against hope that these still existed.
>>
>>5991843
>>5991846
You guys don't seriously know how thrilled I was to get this... I seriously want to get bucket # 2 tomorrow.
>>
>>5991880

Fuck yea para troopers!! I need to set up a scene later...
>>
Line 'em up!!
>>
Hold the line!!
>>
do you guys associate the colors of each figure with a particular real life military or some fictional country just named "Green" or "Tan" like the Army Men games?
>>
>>5992153
depends on my outlook. Usually though, because of the generic designs of the army men that I had as a kid... plus the fact that I did play the Army Men video games, I'm more inclined to think of them as Green and Tan
>>
File: image075.jpg (170KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image075.jpg
170KB, 1200x900px
>>5991843
>>5991846
Haha awesome, didn't realize they were still available offline. I had an original Bucket o Soldiers all the way back in 95 when the first movie came out, most of them are still around among my troops but the bucket itself is long gone. I remember messing up the parachutes at some point so I cut the ring off their heads and they became infantry heh. I haven't even opened the ones in my newer buckets, just to keep that from happening again.
>>
File: d826784950.png (33KB, 623x413px) Image search: [Google]
d826784950.png
33KB, 623x413px
>>5992153
If the soldiers are from a very specific army they will be designated as such (Afrika Korps, British Highlanders, Japanese). More generic groups will go by color. I've spent a lot of time organizing my collection, every unit has an official designation (brigades, battalions, etc) as well as officers. The formation sizes are scaled down, I know a real battalion can have upwards of 800 men but in my system it would run between 70-170.

I need to update my documents, sold a bunch of troops on kijiji some time ago and been lazy about it.
>>
File: Green Green Army.jpg (144KB, 845x843px) Image search: [Google]
Green Green Army.jpg
144KB, 845x843px
>>
File: The CORPS Elite.jpg (106KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
The CORPS Elite.jpg
106KB, 500x375px
>>5979643
I had something similar, but it was just the Indians and Cowboys from that line...
I don't know if I also had a set that came with a Link-in Log fort or not...

>>5979648
>I blame walmart for their not being enough variety of army men.
Well they do carry the Corps series, which has this fucking awesome near future set of tri-colored dudes, but yeah...
Actually discovered them in one of these toy Army Men threads.

>>5979846
>for some strange reason also liked Sailor Moon back then
Everyone liked Sailor Moon man, it's Sentai crossed with Magical Girls!

>>5981066
>I find it kinda weird that there don't seem to be any wargamers who mix their minis with toys. The closest I've seen are minis customized into toy characters like Transformers.
Well I do, but that's because my Wargame of Choice is based on using Lego...

...GOD DAMN IT MIKE!!!

>>5988201
>>5988234
>>5988300
Yeah, Army men never really had the most reliable scaling to begin with...

The pictured CORPS set has an F-22 that like, 1/100 scale...

>>5989591
>Also, here are the Wal-Mart Soldiers-Corps Elite.
Dude, your pic doesn't even have the awesome ED-209 knock-off...

>>5992153
>do you guys associate the colors of each figure with a particular real life military or some fictional country just named "Green" or "Tan" like the Army Men games?
>>5992162
>depends on my outlook. Usually though, because of the generic designs of the army men that I had as a kid... plus the fact that I did play the Army Men video games, I'm more inclined to think of them as Green and Tan
Yeah, even though the CORPS set is suppose to corresponded with their brand Meta-fiction, the fact that it's the same six models reused for all the dudes doesn't help...
...Also, who are the third tan group of guys suppose to be?
>>
>>5992153
I am outlining an Army Men themed RPG where the different colors correspond to different countries.

>Green: United States
>Tan: Middle Eastern/Islamic Forces
>Gray: Great Britain
>Blue: European Union
>Red: Soviet Union
>Purple: Japan
>Orange: Contras/FARC
>Black: Private Military Contractors/Mercenaries
>>
>>5992453
>tapir soldier
Do want
>>
>>5992776
No China?
>>
>>5992453
>missed out on this
>don't even care for the next wave of soldiers
ah well
>>
>>5993096
I sort of grouped Maoist China with the Soviet Union for the Red Army Men faction.
>>
File: 1461490707123.jpg (523KB, 924x691px) Image search: [Google]
1461490707123.jpg
523KB, 924x691px
>>5993255
i don't want to be all pedantic but although the chinese and soviet armies were similar in equipment, by the time the Contras were founded the USSR and the PRC had very bad relations, so bad that it was more likely for them to go to war than the PRC and the US were.

I'm just saying adding a chinese faction could make an un easy alliance or enemy of my enemy narrative if youre into that kind of thing.

I very much like the layout though because of the setting and since its so similar to my own. its cold war or bust
>>
I really wish they would have made a dedicated "Sarge" figure or again a vehicle pack for the bucket 'o soliders.
>>
>>5993820
Holy shit that came out brighter than I thought.
>>
File: giant.jpg (88KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
giant.jpg
88KB, 800x600px
>>
>>5993395
True, but I need to think of a good color for the Chinese faction. Maybe a different shade of red like Crimson or Scarlet? Or maybe Brown? I dunno.
>>
>>5979923
I did that a few years ago, will post picture.
>>
>>5994789
Hmm given the quality (low) of a lot of these, I would expect it not to come out too well.... if you do paint them, I'd definitely suggest priming them with a black matte spray primer first. Putting paint on the bare unfinished plastic won't look that good in my opinion at least.
>>
Did anyone else ever simulate shellshock with their toy army men?
I was obsessed with shell shock as a little kid lel. I used to pretend to have shellshock all the time. I got in trouble at school a few times for shouting'BOMBS' in class and violently shaking my body. Anyway, I used to paint black dots on my soldiers eyes to preted they had a shellshocked look in their eyes and would pretend they were shellshocked about people stepping on them, by putting them in the sock draw for 20 minutes then taking them out and writing detailed (for a kid) medical reports concerning their reactions.
>>
>>5995155
lol no, but what i did with mine is give some of them names, and wrote them in marker on the flat base that they stand on. Then I'd have like campaigns and certan ones would be like promoted, or if someone with a name died, he was dead in that campaign forever.

Anyway I'm the guy who posted earlier about the Bucket O Soldiers find in Toys R Us. I haven't had time, but going to line them all up and take some pics.
>>
All dumped out of the bucket!
>>
>>5995228
Furthermore, I was lucky enough to get the Bucket with the "Sarge" guy
>>
File: IMG_9144.jpg (514KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9144.jpg
514KB, 1600x1200px
>>5995161
I use marker on the base to indicate rank with bars, chevrons or stars. In some battles I did have it where soldiers that fought with particular distinction would earn a special chevron, a system I've carried over to my Star Wars Starship Battles Miniatures, in that latter game I will give names to all the capital ships and if they fought well enough it will be written on the base.

Pic related shows some of the ranked troops among their units, I wonder sometimes if the people I sold them to ever figured out my system, if they made their own around it.
>>
>>5995251
haha, at the bucket to the right, is that notes on company breakdowns and ranks?

You shouldn't have sold them man..you had a damn fine collecton :(
>>
File: IMG_9160.jpg (614KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9160.jpg
614KB, 1600x1200px
>>5995270
I kept a smaller unit out of every one that I sold, I may have parted with a few thousand men in all but I still have thousands more heh. Yeah I must've forgot that sheet, I have one for every unit that I've transcribed to wordpad files as well.

I parted with all of pic related but it was maybe a quarter of my whole collection, if that gives any indication.
>>
>>5995228
>>5995241
Mutavore attacks!

>>5995280
heh, nice, I want to add some Gray units. I've only ever had Green and Tan since I was a kid
>>
>>5995283
>>5995228
>>5995241

"My god...it's massive...."
>>
File: IMG_1070.jpg (108KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1070.jpg
108KB, 1024x768px
>>5995283
My records have 146 men listed for two Bucket-o-Soldiers, how many were in yours?
>>
>>5995288
I got 72 in my one Bucket, so yea, if you have 146, that's close enough for government work...
>>
File: IMG_1636.jpg (254KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1636.jpg
254KB, 1920x1440px
I think these guys are among the last decent army men I've found in local stores, was getting them at Walmart mostly but they seem to have died out. The plastic isn't the best with some brittleness and the colors are too similar to split them into separate units so I've just formed them into their own division. They have all the classic Vietnam War poses along with a number of new ones, including a crouching guy with machete and advancing guy with shotgun, the packs also came with a couple small Mi-24 Hind gunships, way out of scale but neat nonetheless.
>>
>>5994789
maybe a yellow? is that racist? fuck it
>>
File: IMG_1786.jpg (88KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1786.jpg
88KB, 1024x768px
>>5995325
Racism shmasism.
>>
>>5995317
I like the barricades... And damnit! That's what's missing in the Bucket o Soldiers! There's no radio Coms guy!
>>
File: IMG_6221.jpg (143KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6221.jpg
143KB, 1200x900px
>>5995329
I know right, it's an odd omission that requires them to operate in conjunction with a communications-equipped unit, rather limiting.

I love the accessories that come with many army men sets, I've bought them more for those than the men themselves on several occasions.

>tfw enough Danger Goods and Gas Bombs to conquer Lichtenstein
>>
>>5995343
lol, do the red shells, say Danger Goods?
You know of any sets that are just vechicles/artillery? I'm going back for another Bucket o Soldiers tomorrow, but I need some fire support.
>>
File: IMG_6225.jpg (160KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6225.jpg
160KB, 1200x900px
>>5995355
Off-hand your best bet is getting them online, something like this isn't found in stores these days really.

http://www.hobbybunker.com/products/giant-battlefield-set-21623

https://www.amazon.com/WWII-German-Plastic-Soldier-Bucket/dp/B0063IYEFU/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1477790020&sr=1-2-fkmr0&keywords=billy+v+combat+force

They do come with soldiers but vehicle-only sets aren't common, this is the only one I've seen so far.

http://www.toysoldiersdepot.com/store.php/thedustyloft/pd7657528/hing_fat_landing_force_plastic_army_vehicles_set

There's places that sell tanks and stuff individually too. I'd suggest something like those first couple links, you'd then also get some additional troops, potential allies/enemies for your B-o-S dudes.
>>
>>5995383
Thanks mate... Actually that amazon set you linked to isn't bad at all. What I don't like though is they add in like a modern fighter jet and chopper to the WWII theme. That being said, the artillery cannon looks pretty neat

Also I like the Panzer tank you have in your pic with the cat!
>>
>>5995383

There's also these... but these ain't cheap..
https://www.amazon.com/TimMee-COMBAT-PATROL-Willys-Artillery/dp/B00UQQUZFS/ref=pd_bxgy_21_img_2?ie=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00UQQUZFS&pd_rd_r=MAY8Z96VZH2B499SPYQN&pd_rd_w=8T3I1&pd_rd_wg=yFBlc&psc=1&refRID=MAY8Z96VZH2B499SPYQN
>>
>>5995399
>>5995329
>>5995284
>>5995283
>>
File: IMG_6658.jpg (136KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6658.jpg
136KB, 1200x900px
>>5995399
It's a King Tiger, got it from the toy soldier depot but they're out I think, I've seen it online elsewhere too.

The mix of old and new is pretty standard in army men stuff, I've got armies with WW2 soldiers side by side with Desert Storm era troops, it's wacky but that's part of the plastic warrior universe heh. It can be worse really, check out this link and tell me what's wrong with this picture...

http://www.toysoldiersdepot.com/store.php/thedustyloft/pd187342/ancient_roman_plastic_warriors_set_23
>>
>>5995664
lol, assuming you mean the bombard cannon?

and yea I can see the charm in mixing everything together. makes it harder to stock up on a certain piece or two without having to amass a ton of other troops that you don't really want.
>>
File: IMG_2779.jpg (78KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2779.jpg
78KB, 1024x768px
>>5995679
Heh yeah, I highly doubt one would find a gunpowder-based weapon in a typical Roman legion.

True it does make for a disproportionate vehicle to soldier ratio but these are children's toys after all, kids won't care as much how many soldiers they have per tank. For a total force of several thousand men I have perhaps 50 artillery pieces of all types, one has to accept certain limitations. It did help a little to sell off those extra few thousand men, being honest with myself I was never going to have opportunity to make use of such vast forces and I'm sure it made some kids happy.

I've been into army men all my life and it saddens me some to see such pitiful options these days for kids to get started with, I was fortunate that some of my first troops were WW2 British and German infantry, authentic sculpts rather than poorly made generic general infantry only differentiated by color.

>tfw these Germans are older than most people on this board

Shit now I'm feeling old lol
>>
>>5995872
Hey, I'm turning 29 next month...I feel ya...anyway, a couple of new pics:
"Target in sight sir, Permission to take the shot?"
>>
>>
Not exactly toy, but I drew a war poster of a green plastic army man getting melted and wasn't really sure what the message would be...
I'm trying to think of something short and clever, maybe something that rhymes? "Our boys aren't toys!" but y'know... not complete shit.

Anyone have any ideas?
>>
>>5996930
Post a pic or scan of it foo' I gotta see it to be able to visualize it. Sounds like you want something like WWII propaganda poster themed?
>>
>>5995872
>German soldiers
Neato, I used to have those same german soldiers in gray color and muricans in green
>>
File: warposter.png (270KB, 1153x713px) Image search: [Google]
warposter.png
270KB, 1153x713px
>>5996948
Well, it's a long way from finished really, I just have rough sketches. Still trying to plan stuff out, and then gonna ink and color it in photoshop.
Was trying to go for an old 1940s cartoon style

Hitlers way too fat I know, and I wanted to get the whole body of the army man, but out of all the sketches I did that one was the least crap. I figured the fact that he's gonna be all green, and being melted would be enough to make him identifiable for what he is.
>>
>>5996948
>Sounds like you want something like WWII propaganda poster themed?
Just anything that would fit really, I didn't have any message in mind when I thought of it.
>>
>>5996983
perhaps change the helmet, just a little bit, right now looks more like a miner than a soldier.
>>
>>5996991
Yeah I was thinking that too, thanks. Still playing with the scales of everything too, probably gonna make hitler out of focus since he's suppose to be in the background.
>>
File: bowl.jpg (291KB, 1498x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bowl.jpg
291KB, 1498x1080px
great for tacky knickknacks
>>
File: 1283225177679.jpg (181KB, 1440x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1283225177679.jpg
181KB, 1440x1029px
>>5996983
oh man, that hitler is hilarious looking, in a good way! Keep the art style. Not sure about the wording though. I actually like your "Our Boys Ain't Toys!" line. I'd even venture so far as to say to draw a pin up girl, or 1940's "cheesecake" for the poster as well.
>>
>>5997027
Thankyou very much, you make me feel a lot better about it
>>
>>5997022
Photo taken of war crimes in a POW Camp controlled by Tan Defense Force.
>>
>>5997035
:) Not all anon's are dick heads and douche bags. Keep us posted on the progress with the poster.
>>
File: Dragonriders of The Styx.jpg (311KB, 1444x933px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonriders of The Styx.jpg
311KB, 1444x933px
been plenty of talk about plastic army men, and even a little about plastic cowboys & indians, what we need is some discussion about plastic fantasy figures
>>
>>5997093
agreed, but good luck, these are even more niche. Besides the ones coming from board games, I don't even know of any Fantasy plastic toys like this..
>>
File: GreenArmyMan-01.jpg (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
GreenArmyMan-01.jpg
1MB, 1200x1200px
Why arent there any army figures like these except not stylized to be modern day soldiers
>>
>>5997105
Heresy. Seriously, I wouldn't want this crap...To me this is just an action figure painted green.
>>
>>5997107
I wouldn't want a bunch, just one to display. I think it'd be a cool tribute to a classic and timeless toy.
>>
File: Army Men 005.jpg (125KB, 294x448px) Image search: [Google]
Army Men 005.jpg
125KB, 294x448px
>>5997115
>>5997107

I think you may want to see this. A comprise between both of you.
>>
>>5997105
the whole point of army men was to be cheap and there being no paint helped accommodate this. anything larger and doing cheap paint jobs become easier so it just comes across as lazy when companies do this shit.
things like your pic are just playing off nostalgia and are not even doing it that well.
atleast >>5997119 plays towards a specific license.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (242KB, 1375x1500px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
242KB, 1375x1500px
Just found these on Ebay....Anyone have them? I may get two packs... I never knew they made Colonial Marines army men!
>>
File: Deus Vult!.jpg (52KB, 375x443px) Image search: [Google]
Deus Vult!.jpg
52KB, 375x443px
>>5997093
I have plenty of plastic Medieval men-at-arms, knights and assorted soldiers if that counts.
>>
File: Green_Army.jpg (309KB, 1280x989px) Image search: [Google]
Green_Army.jpg
309KB, 1280x989px
>>5997115
Acid Rain did some too.

>>5997119
Also I fucking lived these games as a kid.
>>
>>5997128
I love little plastic army men
I just wanted one that I can pose
I like stylized tributes, even if they are super easy to make. Not all of them, but some are cool.
All this >>5997105 variant meant to be was a clever shout out from one toyline from another, even if it is cheap and easy to make.

I think the idea of combining 2 kinds of toys into one thing is pretty cool. I'm not saying it's for everyone, but I can't be alone on this.
>>
>>5997102
have an entire site about them;

http://fantasytoysoldiers.blogspot.co.nz
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
I got this game because the trailer looked fun as fuck.

There's a level where one team defends a birthday cake while the other tries to light the candles
Theres another team where your one a kitchen counter trying to knock the other teams cup off
Theres a level where youre in a giant foozball table and have to get the ball in the other goal
There a level where youre inside a refrigerator and each team has to melt their plastic dinosaur first
etc etc

But then when I booted it up, NO ONE was playing, Too bad, looked really fun.
Hopefully some famous lets player plays it or some shit, and it gets popular
>>
>>5997137
I have this set. Eventually I am going to paint all the marines and maybe add some details to the Aliens.
>>
>>5997147
For the price of one of those assholes you could buy literally thousands of army men.
>>
>>5997907
I was hoping that the guy with the two handed "smart rifie" (I think that's the name) would have a better pose or the gun's barrel be a bit longer.
>>
>>5996983
WELL I was just about done and the file got corrupted. My shit computer was starting to slow down, so I decided to restart it. First I saved the file, but I guess I didn't give it enough time to save it, and turned the computer off too soon.
From what I can tell by googling, it's not salvageable.
The project is due tomorrow morning. I don't have it in me to all of it over again. This sucks.
>>
>>5998829
what?? seriously anon? when you try to open it, what does it say?
>>
>>5979643
I used to have that set, but no fort.
>>
>>5997093
I fucking need this in my life.
>>
>>5997157
WHAT GAME IS THIS??? THIS LOOKS FUCKING AWESOME
>>
>>6000965
the mean greens: plastic warfare

s'got bitchin ass music too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67v4rd3ePn0
>>
>>6000942
>I used to have that set, but no fort
Perhaps It was a different set. Back in the day there were several sets from different brands, the bigger ones included forts, the medium sets included less stuff, my younger brother for some shitty reason has a big fort and myself a smaller set with a indian village with teepes, canoes and some wagons with cowboys. Almost the same as pic related but the indians and cowboys were of a single color and with better molds.
>>
>>6000050
Im not on the computer that has the file on it now, but at first it says some things were damaged in the file and asks if I want to proceed anyway, so I hit okay, then it says it couldnt open the file because of a save to file something. I dont really remember.

ah well. It sucks, but all I can do is take this as a learning experience. I just gotta start over
>>
>>6002091
Doesn't photoshop make auto backups?
>>
I'm so glad I stumbled upon this thread. I'm usually on /tg/ but I come here from time to time. Toy soldiers were my favorite when I was kid and I still love them. If you are interested here is a link for a simple wargame with toy soldiers:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ieml0e6y837d8fl/Army%20Men%20Combat%20-%20Core%20Rules%20v1.5.0.pdf?dl=0
>>
>>6003414
And if the previous set of rules looks interesting you might want tho check this out. It seems a bit more complex but I like that (not trying to get you into wargaming... really).
http://combatstorm.com/
Unfortunately I don't have free pdf for this one.
>>
File: image049.jpg (166KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image049.jpg
166KB, 1200x900px
>>6003425
I have both editions of Combat Storm, it's a very neat system but I've yet to play an actual game of it, mostly cuz I don't have anyone for it. Someday I gotta get more card paper and print out all the buildings again, they're great for dioramas and setups.
>>
File: IMG_6069.jpg (153KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6069.jpg
153KB, 1200x900px
I kinda want to paint the Rising Sun banner but I'm terrible at painting and don't want to be stuck with a sloppy job, these guys aren't cheap either so I couldn't easily replace him or get another to practice.
>>
>>6000975
>Army Men Games never ever again.
Reminds me of the Living Room Multiplayer Level in the PS1 Army Men Games.
>>
>>5988550
Don't have it but always used to see it and the space/ missile base with the spring loaded rockets. Damn I miss both the Eaton's Christmas dream book and the Sears wish book.
Yes I'm from Can and am that old.
>>
>>5989591
Are those IG or StarShip Troopers?
>>
>>6006702
Definitely not IG... I'm thinking either Starship troopers or Alien Marines
>>
>>6006702
>Are those IG or StarShip Troopers?
Nether actually, they're Lanard's own GI Joe knock off franchise, The CORPS.
>>
>>6006707
Don't know how I missed this post.... you have any more pics of these guys? or a link to where to buy?
>>
>>5997105
I had cowboys and indians (and 3 Knights) with removable heads and hands and I think they had swivel torsos.
They were standard "Army Man" size and I think they might have been European.
They had standard solid plastic horses and the "skin" of the plastic could be scratched or peeled
>>
>>5980560
I was a shitty kid and chewed their legs off.
>>
>>6006761
you sound like a savage
>>
File: DSCF2347.jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF2347.jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
>>6006725
>Don't know how I missed this post.... you have any more pics of these guys? or a link to where to buy?
Sorry this took a bit, but wanted to get a good photo-catalog of these guys as well as some Gunpla...

You can buy them easy enough on Walmart's Website, which is probably the safest bet since your local store might not have them.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/The-Corps-Elite-120-Piece-Army-Playset/45824276
If they DO have them though, they'd most likely be with the Action Figures, particularly Lanard's CORPS 3.5 inch figures.

First up is what is probably suppose to be our NOT!Cobra, THE CURSE!
I figure it's suppose to be them due to the Red color scheme and the evil looking ED 209, which is what sold me on this set in the first place.
>>
File: DSCF2349.jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF2349.jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
>>6006806
Every army is just the same eight molds done four times in their particular color, for a total 34 soldiers per faction.

For the other two factions I only took a pic with one of each mold, so let me know if you want a closer look at any particular mold or color.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>6006806
Holy shit anon, thanks!! I love that 2 legged bipedal Mech. It looks like the mecha from Robocop in the board room.
>>
File: DSCF2350.jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF2350.jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
>>6006809
Here we have what I assume are the titular CORPS Elite, since they are in the classic olive drab and come with a one piece F-22 look-alike.

As you can see, both get three sections of fence; I gave the gnarly razor wire to the CURSE, while the CORPS got the more humane looking bars with barbed wire tops.
There are also three Tank Traps, one for each army, but I forgot the last in the final pic and only the Red CURSE have ground vehicles...
>>
File: DSCF2351.jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF2351.jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
>>6006811
>I love that 2 legged bipedal Mech. It looks like the mecha from Robocop in the board room.
Yeah, like I said, it's an especially EVIL looking ED 209, AKA the chicken walker from Robocop.

>>6006815
Finally we have the odd group of the bunch, the Tan army I'm going to dub "Local Resistance Militia."
I say this because they're the ones that come in the same color as all the non-metallic terrain pieces, which being a bunch of gun emplacements and fortifications suggest the battleground is their home turf.

The three piece wall in the back can be reconfigured a bit, either stacking the center window on the two slants or just barely sticking the two slants together, but not much else...
>>
>>5979923
I've done it before but honestly the sculpting is so nondescript it doesnt come out well
>>
File: IMG_5605.jpg (119KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5605.jpg
119KB, 1024x768px
bump
>>
>>6006823
Wow, I really like this tan set especially that piece in the back. I'll have to check these out.
>>
>>5995288
Okay, where did that tank come from?
>>
File: IMG_5583.jpg (175KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5583.jpg
175KB, 1200x900px
>>6012970
Found it at a dollar store ages ago, I found some more on a website but it's sadly defunct now. Might be possible to find them elsewhere, look around I guess. It was originally a Micro Machines set, I had it as a kid.
>>
>>6013195
It actually looks like a Space Marine Land Raider from Warhammer 40k!
I like it
>>
>>5978709
>http://www.thortrains.net/armymen/
>no WWII Australian guy with cowboy hat, hip firing a Thompson and throwing a grenade

Fucking pleb
>>
File: 1011201616466.jpg (218KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1011201616466.jpg
218KB, 768x1024px
Picked up this Skeletons vs Pirates set at Ollie's for 4.99. Mostly just for the skill base and bone cages, but the figures and sculpts are pretty nice too. I hope BBI/Elite Force does a fantasy set too (if they haven't yet).

>>6006823
They also had the red/tan/green soldiers, but I didn't really need them even if the tan base is neat.
>>
File: DSCN1085.jpg (4MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1085.jpg
4MB, 4608x3456px
>>6015696
>>
>>6015696
that skull would look good painted up for 1/18 figures
>>
I have a handful of them. Thinking about custom painting them...
Give them some facial detail, new camouflage.
Maybe I'll pick up some fake brush at a crafts store and make a ghillie suit.
>>
>>5997157
What a shame. That sounds like a game that really get's being fun. Just looking at the screenshot alone, it looks so creative!
>>
Anyone get this guy in the bucket o soldiers?
>>
I also got three paratroopers
>>
>>6021503
Good ole Polio-minsweeer
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (129KB, 588x700px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
129KB, 588x700px
>gave all my toys to my younger cousins and neighbors many years ago
>had a shitload of army men
Think about starting to collect them again. Any one have some of the Mujahideen/Taliban themed figs? Also any good cold war Soviet sets to go with them?
>>
>>6003591
Anyone know what set(s) this is?
>>
File: image066.jpg (175KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image066.jpg
175KB, 1200x900px
>>6024211
Hate to disappoint but everything comes from different sources. The paper building, dumpsters and concrete obstacles are from Combat Storm's free downloads page, the two trucks at the back and two jeeps are from old Billy V-type packaged army men sets, the other truck came from a flea market bundle of stuff, the tank and soldiers I can't remember exactly and the trees are from various army men sets.

The setup was something I did some years ago, was going to be a bitter struggle for an old car garage but was interrupted half-way through by feline saboteurs.
>>
File: image038.jpg (223KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image038.jpg
223KB, 1200x900px
>>6024550
I'd like to unbox this thing and have a do-over but I don't have the floor space for it at the moment.
>>
Anyone know what this big guy came from?
>>
>>6025162
It has no (made in China) on it or any company names
>>
>>6025162
>>6025164
My guess would be one of the old Marx 6-inch soldiers, haven't found an exact match yet though.
>>
>>6024550
Nah, not a disappointment at all. Thank you for the reply!
>>
>>6021503
He's the one that got stepped on.
>>
File: IMG_7695.jpg (104KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7695.jpg
104KB, 1200x900px
bump
>>
File: image4.jpg (374KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image4.jpg
374KB, 1280x960px
>>5997093
These guys are some of my favorite knight and fantasy figures.
>>
File: 20a.jpg (104KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
20a.jpg
104KB, 1024x768px
>>6033341
Neat, I have that wizard.
>>
File: image11.jpg (409KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image11.jpg
409KB, 1280x960px
>>6033398
The wizard is from the DFC figures set. The blue knights and dragon riders in the image are from the same set as well.

Here are the archers. This is probably one of my favorite toy soldier poses of all times.
>>
File: believe8.jpg (153KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
believe8.jpg
153KB, 1024x768px
>>6035065
Pretty cool, although one would think that type of helm on an archer would be counterproductive. I have those crossbowmen in the back, they came painted with several other poses, I'll dig some out in a bit.
>>
>>6035190
Poor lighting, peculiar expressions and sloppy paint apps make for some terrifying faces.
>>
File: IMG_13423.jpg (211KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_13423.jpg
211KB, 1600x1200px
>>6035225
And I forgot this...
>>
File: DSCN0597.jpg (4MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0597.jpg
4MB, 4608x3456px
>>6035190
Oh yeah, those helms totally would not work in real life but they still look chill.

The Britains Deetail archers have better head gear.

>>6035230
And yeah, I have a couple of these guys too. Creepy as all get out.
>>
>>5988300
Where can I find these super tiny army men and vehicles?
>>
>>6040122
If you mean the ones in the pic, those "super tiny" army men and tanks are about 1/32 scale, see >>5995664 for another angle.

The soldiers are copies of Airfix British 8th Army infantry, the Shermans are by BMC.
>>
>>6040147
do you know where i can find ones smaller than that. like old micro machine sized army vehicles n even smaller soldiers
>>
File: IMG_7682.jpg (234KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7682.jpg
234KB, 1920x1440px
>>6040170
There's always ebay for old Micro Machines, here's one place that offers a range of 1/72 soldiers and some vehicles.

http://www.toysoldiersdepot.com/store.php/thedustyloft/ct33048/ho__172nd_scale_plastic_soldiers_sets
>>
>>6025162
>>6025164
If you're still around I randomly came across this.

http://www.littlegreenmentoys.com/Tootsietoy-USGI-running-w-rifle-soldiers-plastic-army-02-0004B.htm
>>
File: $_86.jpg (111KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
$_86.jpg
111KB, 1024x576px
who /zerohourormantaforce/ here
>>
>>6040857
I had one little jet and a half-dozen little blue guys who came with it, still got a few of them in with my Micro Machines somewhere.
>>
>>6040811
Thank you kind anon
>at least it was made in the us
>>
These are the best toys. Nothing beats spending 10 dollars and getting a huge bucket of toys.
>>
File: marines.jpg (255KB, 999x1500px) Image search: [Google]
marines.jpg
255KB, 999x1500px
Fuuu I want this guys bad, but 15 bucks for only like 9 marines.... The zerglings have more but come as a separate set..

What say you /toy/? Should i get a Starcraft Maines and Zerg bags for like 26 dollars....or the Alines vs Colonial Marines for 8? Biiig price difference.. but I like the StarCraft ones a lot more..
>>
File: zerg.jpg (71KB, 1500x718px) Image search: [Google]
zerg.jpg
71KB, 1500x718px
>>6042065
The zerg look too bad ass to pass up... I'd love to get my green armymen into a fight with them..fml...
>>
File: lgam+1.jpg (251KB, 1600x1002px) Image search: [Google]
lgam+1.jpg
251KB, 1600x1002px
Reminder, there are Tan Army sympathizers posting in this thread RIGHT NOW

Im surprised you Tan savages learned how to use computers
>>
File: 7_peacock_mountain.jpg (177KB, 721x481px) Image search: [Google]
7_peacock_mountain.jpg
177KB, 721x481px
>>5978721
To be fair they're just a natural development from tin soldiers and it's fair to say those were a massive fad during the 19th and early 20th centurys.
>>
>>6042097
Weed them out! Send in the Green Artillery!
>>
File: image009.jpg (130KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image009.jpg
130KB, 1024x768px
>>6042169
>>
>>6042273
Sweet, I was actually looking for a howitzer looking cannon like that. All of the cannons I've seen are like the shorter barrelled ones that connect to the back of the jeep toy, with the face shield attached.... You remember what set that came with?
>>
File: image031.jpg (126KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image031.jpg
126KB, 1024x768px
>>6042788
It was a dollar store find I think, it's a copy of a New Ray design.

http://www.thortrains.net/armymen/newray3.html

More of an anti-aircraft piece but it could be multirole. I can also suggest the Marx 155mm howitzer, I have a couple of them and they're pretty neat. One minor bug I had with them is the wheels can slide off fairly easily, I corrected that with a couple Lego gear pieces but I think slightly flattening the tips of the axle with a heated flathead screwdriver should work too.

I'll see if I can find my artillery for a pic.
>>
>>6042814
Meant to link this as well, the Marx howitzer.

http://www.toysoldiersdepot.com/store.php/thedustyloft/pd2847829/marx_recast_plastic_155mm_howitzer_cannon
>>
>>5978709
they come in zombies now too!

https://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Action-Figures-Halloween-Decorations/dp/B00KBHVSTY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1480387779&sr=8-2&keywords=zombie+figures
>>
File: IMG_13484.jpg (244KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_13484.jpg
244KB, 1600x1200px
Various anti-tank guns here, with a pair of 1/32 Tommies for comparison.
>>
File: IMG_13488.jpg (235KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_13488.jpg
235KB, 1600x1200px
>>6042864
Some larger guns including the New Ray AA and Marx 155. I have a few M109 Paladin self-propelled guns somewhere, got them through Combat Storm but I don't think they have them anymore.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (71KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
71KB, 1001x1001px
>>6042879
nice..I like that left most one. I wish they had more sets that are entirely artillery, vehicles and base supplements.

I need artillery, half tracks, and lots and lots of sandbag bunker/barricades. I'm looking to build an artillery encampment diarama.
>>
File: B61070_b.jpg (54KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
B61070_b.jpg
54KB, 650x650px
>>6042065
>>6042075

anyone have these bad asses?
>>
>>6043171
>>
File: IMG_0401.jpg (135KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0401.jpg
135KB, 1200x900px
>>6043126
Half-tracks seem to be hard to come by, only have a couple snap-together models myself. Best of luck in finding everything you need, I'd certainly enjoy seeing the fruits of such labors.
>>
>>5997157
>>6000975
If it has a single player campaign I'll definitely get it, but multiplayer only is a huge gamble considering there could be no one playing it
>>
>>5982294
Is that ET on the left?
>>
>>6044244
Cannot unsee now...
>>
>>6043171
>>6043176

What you could do with these is make a very Warhammer 40k themed united. My Green army men can be Imperial Guard, with their artillery and cannons, while the Starcraft marines could be the Space Marines.
>>
File: image10.jpg (121KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image10.jpg
121KB, 640x480px
>>6043171
>>6043176
>>6044356
I like these guys. I picked up a couple of bags of each when they went on clearance.

They work great with both 54mm and 45mm toy soldiers. The space marines are in powered armor and are supposed to tower over people while the Zerglings are space monsters....so it kind of does not matter how big they are in comparison.
>>
>>6044652
awesome, going to get 1 pack marines 2 packs zerg...
>>
Fuck man, I went home and my parents donated all of my old shit. I had a horde of vehicles and little dudes, and now that I see this thread I really want to build back up an army.
>>
>>6044665
Sorry man...well no time like the present to rebuild your corps.

Make a list of how you want your squads and units to be built out. You can now be more organized with 'em
>>
I need help locating an old set I had when I was a kid.

It was a micro set, with the little quarter inch sized army men. It was this little tower that opened up and acted as a little carrying case that came with said army men and I believe som little palm trees. I cant find it anywhere.
>>
>>6042864
Where did you get those WW1 figures at?
>>
>>6045323
They're copies of these.

http://www.toysoldiersdepot.com/store.php/thedustyloft/pd187251/132nd_scale_airfix_wwii_british_8th_army_plastic_soldiers_set_
>>
File: IMG_13491.jpg (221KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_13491.jpg
221KB, 1600x1200px
Found this tank at a dollar store today, first worthwhile army men item I've seen around here in ages. Others I've seen have goofy, exaggerated designs but this one's got just the right generic look to it, might get a few more.
>>
>>6046023
Well, you're right about the more serious realistic look, but I gotta say, I don't like the paper, drawn on track wheels. It's a shame the rest of it looks pretty cool
>>
>>6046733
They're stickers, however they're very low grade as some exploratory probing shows it will be a bit of work to remove, I might anyway as I agree it's not the best look.
>>
File: IMG_13492.jpg (211KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_13492.jpg
211KB, 1600x1200px
>>6046792
Well, that was a lot more trouble than it was worth, and now it's just a blank scuffed-up side with exposed axle holes. Not gonna bother with the other side, sculpted treads and roadwheels would've been best but even a sticker is better than this.
>>
>>6046883
Oh wow. You really shouldn't have listened to me...I feel bad now.. you said you got this from the dollar store, any chance you can take it back and said it came like this and ask for an exchange?
>>
File: image027.jpg (188KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image027.jpg
188KB, 1200x900px
>>6047742
Haha its no big deal, I can live with it. Eventually I'll go and get a few others and it can stand out as a grizzled veteran that only attacks in one direction. Fits right in with my poor old metal Sherman, its treads are long gone but it can still fight.
>>
You guys know Tim Mee is back in business, right? They have the original moulds and are even producing them in new colors. Way better than the Toy Story redesigns
>>
>>6042097
I would kill for tan US paratroopers
>>
>>6047989
They exist, those guys have been copied and cloned and recloned a thousand times by many different companies, however finding them might be tricky.
>>
File: tanks.jpg (242KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tanks.jpg
242KB, 1500x1500px
>>6046883
Honestly, I'd go for these bro. 17 bucks is a bit steep, but the quality is unmatched
>>
File: tonks.jpg (27KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
tonks.jpg
27KB, 500x346px
>>6048466
>>6046883

Go for this one instead...
https://www.amazon.com/Army-Military-Tanks-Play-Colors/dp/B002VY33G6/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1480653677&sr=8-17-spons&keywords=timmee+tanks&psc=1
entire Tank Battalion for 14 bucks. That ain't bad..just wish each color came with some variety in style
>>
File: IMG_9127.jpg (563KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9127.jpg
563KB, 1600x1200px
>>6048466
I have plenty of those, so many I actually sold some a couple years ago to downsize my armies (pic related), I'm looking for variation other than just by color.

>>6048538
Those are 1/72 scale, baby tanks for most standard army men.
>>
File: rsz_1img_20161122_135511592-1.jpg (155KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_1img_20161122_135511592-1.jpg
155KB, 800x450px
part of a Green platoon on their way to meet the Grey opponents
>>
File: rsz_img_20161014_171254724.jpg (205KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20161014_171254724.jpg
205KB, 800x450px
a Grey commander and radioman; dead Green on the bottom-right (likely killed by an artillery shell)
>>
>>6048007
i have looked for good plastic figures in a few places around my town. it's like they've disappeared...
>>
File: image002.jpg (164KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image002.jpg
164KB, 1200x900px
>>6049031
I know that feel too well... I blame chain dollar stores like Dollarama and Dollar Tree for driving all the mom and pop ones out of business and offering bugger all themselves.
>>
>>6049080
i used to be able to find some pretty good figures at hobby lobby, but i can't even find good stuff there anymore
>>
File: rsz_img_20161014_171741131.jpg (148KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20161014_171741131.jpg
148KB, 800x450px
a Grey machine-gunner mounted on a tank; advancing uphill
>>
>>6049143
Crap, I never thought to look in Hobby Lobby for Army Men... I may head out there tomorrow to see if they have any..
>>
>>6050335
the one in my town used to have some pretty good quality toy soldiers. not great, but good. definitely better than the standard bag o' soldiers you'd normally find.

i think they might have had some Airfix figures (or a similar brand) in stock at one point. i regret not grabbing some when i could.

now i go there and all i find are the usual cheap bags. it's a real bummer
>>
File: image001.jpg (141KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image001.jpg
141KB, 1024x768px
>>6050402
Kites & Other Delights here is probably a similar store, they're mostly model kits, trains, RC but also stuff like Playmobil and Lego. I've seen some quality army men sets there on the occasion, I bought some medieval guys once, 10 bucks a bagful 40 or so which stung a bit but they were pretty good, pic related are a few of the poses. I haven't been there in a while, the last time I didn't see anything good that I remember though.
>>
don't have any pics yet but I just got the colonial marines vs aliens bag and it's kind of neat. Wish there was a flamethrower marine though and the smartgun is weirdly proportioned. The queens are the same sizes as the regular aliens too but I figure they could just be praetorians.
>>
File: rsz_img_20161014_171317596-1.jpg (164KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20161014_171317596-1.jpg
164KB, 800x450px
Grey heavy-weapons infantry; dead Green at the bottom-right
>>
>>6052283
Oh nice, post pics when you can mate. Can you get some close up shots of the smartgunner and flame thrower guy?
>>
>>5988550
I never had this, but when I was five or six (in the 1980s) my friend had a cardboard mountain fortress that was almost as tall as we were. It had several "cave" entrances and (I think) a working elevator (hand-powered, obviously). I think it was white with blue detail printing.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
File: IMG_3505.jpg (501KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3505.jpg
501KB, 1600x1200px
These guys will be finding a new home today, sold them and a bunch of others on kijiji to free up space. I kept a decent army of them for myself, just finding that having hundreds of the same six poses isn't very practical, heh.
>>
you dont have to buy the guys at dollar stores. places like toys r us sells em' by the bucket for close to 20
>>
File: IMG_0870.jpg (130KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0870.jpg
130KB, 1024x768px
>>6060663
Yes, but their selection is pretty limited and a little overpriced for what you get. I liked finding them at mom and pop dollar stores as there was a lot more variety, it was fun to build new and different armies. Now they're mostly gone, replaced by chains like Dollar Tree and Dollarama that have uniform selection across their branches and they're equally uninspiring.

When I lived in Europe it seemed like every other store had a toy section, and every toy section had army men of some kind. I miss that, though I wonder if times have changed there as well.
>>
File: rsz_img_20161130_114234395.jpg (184KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20161130_114234395.jpg
184KB, 800x450px
>>6060687
there needs to be a resurgence of toy soldiers, soon
>>
>>6060687
Are those houses just paper?
>>
File: image078.jpg (229KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image078.jpg
229KB, 1200x900px
>>6063180
Yes, I got them from CombatStorm, printed out on card paper, folded and glued together. They're pretty nice, my originals have all been destroyed but someday I'll print out and make a new set.
>>
>>6063910
It'd be cool to make some with flame-retardant paper and then burn a bunch of them for a cool village in flames dio
>>
File: 71r8yIUGpyL._SL1200_.jpg (159KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
71r8yIUGpyL._SL1200_.jpg
159KB, 1200x1200px
Anyone have? Looks like a good set for the price?

Doesn't look like they come in any other color though... I want some grey guys
>>
File: Mad boy hitler.png (22KB, 1012x980px) Image search: [Google]
Mad boy hitler.png
22KB, 1012x980px
>>5995664
Why the fuck couldnt I find tanks, cannons, artillery, ww2 guys ect when i was 10? Fuck being 18.
>>
>>6066596
umm what's stopping you from getting them now exactly?
>>
>>6066598
Is it morally and ethically right to play with them now? I sold all my old ones at 14 because my family thought it was dumb. I think id like to.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>6066602
your family is dumb. I collect and still have a ton of battles. I do more picture taking of scenes and battle scenarios shots, but hell, I"m 26 and I still love and get a rush taking my troops from the bucket, lining 'em up and having a good 'ol fashion Green vs Tan assault
>>
>>6066609
Especially now as there are so many other varieties. Like I said earlier, I'm going to grab the StarCraft bag 'o marines and have some spaces marines and "guard" battles...the guard being the normal green troops
>>
File: images.png (5KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 199x253px
>>6066609
Thats really cool. I may start collecting history again. Ive been able to partially satisfy myself with strategy games like total war but fuck I miss army men, being able to control every aspect and every action. Thanks anon, youre doing gods work.
>>
>>6066615
Life is too short, violent, filled with assholes, selfish wurms, and other despicable people.
Take pleasures in what you enjoy. Regardless of what others think.
>>
>>6066619
Godspeed anon. Off to every flea market and online store possible. Thanks again mate.
>>
>>6066622
Let us know what you bring back mate
>>
>>6066625
Itll take a while as im short on money but ill do a thread about this when i do.
>>
File: image046.jpg (195KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image046.jpg
195KB, 1200x900px
>>6066596
Admittedly a lot of the best parts of collection was acquired in Europe, spent most of my childhood there and for some reason army men were a lot more widespread, good kinds too like Brits and Germans. When I was back in Canada though there were still many places with army men, superior to the trash you're lucky to find these days. Now this was all back in the 90s, by the 2000s army men were in serious decline, probably why you missed out.

>>6066609
>tfw 31 and still an army men fan
>>
>>6066701
Bro, you can't be too old to have fun and enjoy yourself and your hobbies. Albeit, army men, Warhammer minis, Figmas, Legos... Hot Wheels/Matchbox... who the fuck cares.
>>
File: DSCN0670.jpg (4MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0670.jpg
4MB, 4608x3456px
>>6066701
Best Hobby Ever
>>
>>6069685
Fuck you, I want your zerglings... How many do you have?
>>
So if I want a standard sort of army men set, preferably with tanks/artillery/sandbags/whatever, what would be the best set to go with?
>>
>>6069710
Should also mention that 2 or more colors is another condition I'm looking for.
>>
Is it bad I want to break out my old toy soldiers and play with them right now?
>>
>>6069787
Nope, not at all. Go for it, and nab some pics for us!
>>
File: A1EsPh17WyL._SL1500_.jpg (638KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
A1EsPh17WyL._SL1500_.jpg
638KB, 1500x1500px
>>6069710
>>6069714

Yea it's a bit pricey, but it's pretty much a one stop shop. You get literally 4 complete armies. I 'd go for this one, or else you'll have to start pecking and hunting for certain pieces from certain colors which gets hard.

https://www.amazon.com/Military-Soldiers-Accessories-storage-container/dp/B01H5R2NYG/ref=pd_sim_21_5?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01H5R2NYG&pd_rd_r=DD30YQ980GEAK39RSTRG&pd_rd_w=tjl1f&pd_rd_wg=JPcta&psc=1&refRID=DD30YQ980GEAK39RSTRG
>>
Thanks for reminding me, I still need to pick up some galaxy laser team.
>>
>>6069825
No vehicles and the like for the Axis?
>>
File: IMG_20161213_222437_689.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161213_222437_689.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>6069819
Sorry for the terrible quality, but fuck if I didn't have some good memories while I was pulling them out.
>>
>>6069896
That's a pretty sweet Guard tower...too big for my use, but it's the only one I've seen like that...
>>
>>6069905
It came from an action figure set, that might be why. I have a a few lego and megablock characters In the collection of soldiers to.
>>
>>6000975
This could be an amazing Battle Front game
>>
>>6069825
>no red russians
why even bother?
>>
>>6070152
Russians are frustratingly hard to obtain in quantity, my single Russian "battalion" is a mere 99 men after a lifetime of collecting.
>>
File: DSCN0679.jpg (4MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0679.jpg
4MB, 4608x3456px
>>6069697
I picked up 4 bags of Zerglings and Space Marines when Blizzard had them on clearance for like 5 bucks a while back.

I think I have around 50 or so?

>>6070211
I know the guy who runs this site. He is super chill and has a wide range of cheap but good quality figures.

http://www.toysoldiersdepot.com/store.php?seller=thedustyloft&Tsearch=russian%20soldiers&per=6&pd=7820476&num=

http://www.toysoldiersdepot.com/store.php?seller=thedustyloft&Tsearch=russian%20soldiers&per=6&pd=2285874&num=6
>>
There is a thread on /tg/ >>50684871 and I dumped pics of my collections there as well as some rules for playing them as a tabletop game.
>>
File: 570-7371_PI_TPS2544381.jpg (28KB, 493x493px) Image search: [Google]
570-7371_PI_TPS2544381.jpg
28KB, 493x493px
For any Brits looking to expand their forces, Tesco are doing a decent bucket for 5.99. Plastic quality is decent.
>>
>>6071350
I've bought from him a few times, a couple of that latter set but they're a little too expensive to really army-build. Rather amusing too that they're equipped with a Napoleonic-era field gun, in matching camouflage.

That's some of them here >>5989422
>>
>>6069685
What are the stormtrooper army men from???
>>
Lost all my soldiers from my childhood, but I was at walmart tonight and bought 2 big buckets of the fuckers for $10 a piece. Looks like I'm growing my Corps again boys.
>>
File: 1480813032125.jpg (421KB, 1632x918px) Image search: [Google]
1480813032125.jpg
421KB, 1632x918px
Does warhammer count?
>>
>>5988550
YESSSSS. I had this. It was one of my faavorite sets.I think I might even have the tanks still.
>>
>>6072578
>Does warhammer count?
I honestly think it'd do Games Workshop good to have a line of one piece, mono-colored models to get people into the game easier.
>>
>>6072110
Here is a picture of the box they came in along with a couple of the Hasbro Star Wars Command Storm Troopers for comparison.

They were made by a Japanese Company and I picked them up from the Big Bad Toy Store.

>>6072199
The Wal Mart Corps Elite bucket is pretty cool. They have some nice sculpts and there are a lot of neat little accessories included.
>>
>>6073191
Yea, I'm probably gonna use all the terrain and shit for warhammer. It was a pretty cool set.
>>
File: IMG_13558.jpg (303KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_13558.jpg
303KB, 1600x1200px
Pulled my Crusaders and Saracens out for slack time at work.
>>
File: IMG_13563.jpg (297KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_13563.jpg
297KB, 1600x1200px
>>6073969
Deus Vult!
>>
Toys R Us has a line of fantasy army men. They tend to run on the larger size. The same line has a pirates vs skeletons set as well.
>>
>>6071716
In the states TJ Maxx is carrying that too.
>>
>>6058719
Those from the Toys R Us bucket set?
>>
>>6015696
Holy crap that looks awesome. I've been on the fence about ordering it from amazon.
>>
>>6006809
I was disappointed by the running model with the rifle and pistol. The pistol arm tapers off far too much. I've thought about doing an arm swap with another figure.
>>
File: KIMG0590.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0590.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
A set I picked up at TJ Maxx. "100 Special Soldiers". Ten different scults, not bad for $6.
>>
File: KIMG0594.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0594.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>6074545
Close up with some Corps figures to give you an idea of scale.
>>
>>6074289
Mine were from dollar store packets but they're the same poses I think.
>>
File: 81mVRIyW+WL._SL1500_.jpg (293KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
81mVRIyW+WL._SL1500_.jpg
293KB, 1500x1500px
>"Sparkle Dream Land"
Another set I snagged on the cheap. The dragons are especially nice. Everything is well detailed.
>>
File: pTRU1-23260071enh-z6.jpg (101KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pTRU1-23260071enh-z6.jpg
101KB, 1000x1000px
Toy's R Us pirates vs skeletons. Most of the pirates look like bootleg GW Mordheim figures.
>>
>>6074545
These look really good. Could you post a picture of the label to search for them online?
>>
>>6075127
Shit I need this in my life.

Search results >OUT OF STOCK
>>
File: IMG_20161217_064614.jpg (1MB, 1948x1949px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161217_064614.jpg
1MB, 1948x1949px
>>6075198
>>
>>6075283
It'll come around again. Just keep an eye out.
>>
File: 20161217_141023-1032x581.jpg (132KB, 1032x581px) Image search: [Google]
20161217_141023-1032x581.jpg
132KB, 1032x581px
My toy soldiers from my time as little boy in east germany
>>
File: 20161217_141030-1032x581.jpg (133KB, 1032x581px) Image search: [Google]
20161217_141030-1032x581.jpg
133KB, 1032x581px
>>6076010
>>
File: IMG_6143.jpg (129KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6143.jpg
129KB, 1200x900px
>>6075948
I got a bunch of these guys a couple years ago from a liquidation centre, they came in green and white and were packaged with a lot of awesome accessories, wish they'd get more like it.

>>6076010
>>6076011
>all those Soviet-era vehicles

Is that an SA-4 Ganef?
>>
File: 20161218_083803-822x581.jpg (120KB, 822x581px) Image search: [Google]
20161218_083803-822x581.jpg
120KB, 822x581px
>>6076502
Yes it is - good eye!
>>
File: IMG_0765.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0765.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
bought this thing in gacha machine
i think its worth sharing
>>
>>6077802
Nice one!
>>
File: 20161218_160323-1032x581.jpg (104KB, 1032x581px) Image search: [Google]
20161218_160323-1032x581.jpg
104KB, 1032x581px
Anyone remember this plate?

Never saw a second one
>>
>>6077802
Haha, that is hilarious... how big is that? is it normal army men size? it looks bigger
>>
File: DSCF2368.jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF2368.jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
RIP in pieces Tan Sentry Turret #2, miraculously the only casualty of the Giant Storm Trooper/Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior War.
>>
>>6077870
thanks!
>>6078691
it's roughly the same size as the original one
>>
Is there enough interest for a new thread?
>>
>>6080581
I'm all for it. It'll give me a reason to snap some more comparison pictures. Most of my collection is non-traditional army men.
>>
>Stumble across TimMee army men, tanks, and artillery on amazon
>To get 50 dudes for each side and tanks and arty for both of them would be ~$70
>mfw

Do I bite the bullet? Feels awfully pricey.
>>
>>6080975
That sounds higher than it ought to be. Got a link to the listing?
>>
New thread >>6081771
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 151

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.