[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blizzcon merch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: Cute But Deadly.jpg (35KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
Cute But Deadly.jpg
35KB, 650x650px
Forgive me for asking a stupid question, but will the Blizzcon-exclusive items on Blizzard's shop be available to the general public after the event? I know the DOTA 2 merch was sold normally after The International, so I thought this might be the same. I'd really like to get some of these mini figures and the Overwatch Pachimari plush.
>>
your best bet is to give up being an underage poorfag and buy the virtual ticket
>>
>>5976481
That Soldier 76, Bastion and Pharah are nice.I just got that skin for Pharah.

Why don't they make and sell Overwatch stuff? They'd make a lot of money.
>>
>>5976481
Cute but deadlies were sold in hit topic stores,I'm pretty sure after the event they'll go local.
>>
>>5976569
valve really dropped the ball with their NECA tf2 figures

i would go in hard on some decent overwatch toys and i don't even have the game
>>
File: c00.png (310KB, 540x518px) Image search: [Google]
c00.png
310KB, 540x518px
>>5976569
>Why don't they make and sell Overwatch stuff? They'd make a lot of money.

I'm sayin! It's one of the most popular games at the moment. I have money burning a hole in my pocket that I would love to throw at some decent Overwatch figures. You would think they would be trying to rake in the cash while it is still popular.

I would pay an obscene amount of money for a plastic likeness of my waifu. Please Blizzard......please.........
>>
Any Reaper?
>>
>>5976642
The only Overwatch ones not shown there are Tracer and default Pharah. I really want 76 and Anubis Pharah.
>>
>>5976481
Nendoroid 76?
>>
>>5976569
>Why don't they make and sell Overwatch stuff?
There are those pop vinyls.
Which I'm not a fan of, I'd love a nice line of all the Overwatch characters in some form with some articulation .
>>
>>5976698
NECA has the heroes of the storm license so expect figures from them. I'm holding out for figuarts but that's an insane dream that has like .0001% chance of happening.
>>
>>5976569
>Why don't they make and sell Overwatch stuff? They'd make a lot of money.
because theyre smart but theyre not THAT smart
>20 characters to choose from
>all those cool poses!
>change their costumes and colors!
>first-person shooter

>it's popular now!
>merch? what merch? oh here's a tiny statue or two
>>
>>5976771
>I'm holding out for figuarts but that's an insane dream that has like .0001% chance of happening.
With the way they've been hitting some game licenses lately, I think figma is actually a better chance than figuarts
>>
>>5976640
Asuka Langely is my waifu too
>>
>>5976819
Nigga pls.
>>
>>5976481
They are at the blizzard gear store already
>>
>>5976481
>Nothing Zenyatta

God dammit... i play one character and only one character and i got nothing of him...

Though here's hoping Figma might pick up Overwatch and they get around to him, they're already doing DOTA Figmas so they have their foot in Blizzard's door.
>>
File: 7Y47VoU.png (128KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
7Y47VoU.png
128KB, 512x512px
>>5977871
It's ok Anon, the Iris embraces you.
>>
>>5977871
Valve makes dota retard. Neca already has a blizzard license.
>>
File: 1474983548086.jpg (907KB, 1000x942px) Image search: [Google]
1474983548086.jpg
907KB, 1000x942px
i would pay big money for an ana figure
>>
>>5977901
Oh, well fuck.
>>
>>5977903
>>
>>5976606
Pretty sure it was NECA that did the ball dropping with most of Valve's figures
>>
>>5978021
Valve literally stopped them from releasing a lot of the tf2 characters that already have tooling and are market ready.
>>
>>5978036
I don't blame them after seeing the "quality" or lack thereof NECA was putting out with the TF2 line, I'd drop them there and then too.
>>
>>5976481
How much are these sold for from a third party? I want all the overwatch figures, but fuck buying blind boxes from the blizzard store.
>>
>>5978038
If that's the case they should have been more involved with the process, like blizzard is. No excuses for those older figures, but Neca feels much stronger than it was back then.
>>
>>5976816
how are the dota figmas and nendos?
>>
>>5978020
that's adorable, but why does pharah look like she's getting ready to accept a cumshot?
>>
Needs some mei and d.va love
>>
>>5978020
Who made those? What material? Super sculpey?
>>
>>5976481

>Anubis Pharah

God damn it.
>>
>>5978130
Because that's her default state.
>>
File: 4L_Vvto4ozI.jpg (50KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
4L_Vvto4ozI.jpg
50KB, 500x492px
Waiting for Blizzard to fucking ship like
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.