[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revoltech Action Figure (Queens Blade edition)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: maymay.jpg (89KB, 1120x1139px) Image search: [Google]
maymay.jpg
89KB, 1120x1139px
Can someone explain this line of releases to me. Just came upon it a few months ago but noticed most of the releases are crazy high prices on sites like Amazon and Ebay. Are these releases a few years old and is this line discontinued? I kind of want to get a qt3.14 figure that would make my parents concerned about my well being but not if the price is as high as it is for most of them.

Pic related is qt 3.14.
>>
Older releases + tiddies

People don't even mind how ugly some of them look. It's a real shame Revoltech is so stuck in its ways of using one kind of joint for everything.
>>
File: Ash2.jpg (751KB, 1085x987px) Image search: [Google]
Ash2.jpg
751KB, 1085x987px
>>5975178

The line is pretty old by now, yeah. To top it off, a bunch of them used the old style revo joints, the ones that gave revo a bad name for a while. Some got re-released later on under the Legacy of Revoltech line with fixed joints, and some were made after they switched to the newer, better joints.

The most expensive ones are expensive because they're fan favorites more or less. Melona is expensive because her body was easy to use for lewd customs and lewd headswaps if you had a Reycal revo to steal a part or two from.

I own a bunch of these, any you're interested in?
>>
Older line, sculpted tits and slit, popular.
>>
>>5975192

Not him but echidna of either variant?

[email protected]
>>
>>5975178
Some of the QB Revos are being rereleased in their Legacy of Revoltech line, but only a few of them have been released. I hope we do see more, like Melona.

They're popular because
>articulated
>lewd/castoff
>>
>>5975262

Echidna's unfortunately one of the ones that never got a re-release with updated joints, so unless you can crib some flesh colored revo joints from other figures, she might be pretty floppy...Or not. It really depends, it's pure luck of the draw.

She is one of my favorite figures though.
>>
>>5975192
Got a menace you don't want anymore?
>>
File: Menace3.jpg (870KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Menace3.jpg
870KB, 1600x1200px
>>5975283

Nah, Menace is one of my favorites, and I don't really sell any of my stuff.
>>
>>5975272

I have the joints if you're selling
>>
File: CattleyaIsOneOfTheBreastOfUsAll.jpg (873KB, 1600x981px) Image search: [Google]
CattleyaIsOneOfTheBreastOfUsAll.jpg
873KB, 1600x981px
>>5975317

Nah, not selling anything, sorry man. You can still find some of them pretty cheap though. It's only really Melona, Menace, and the 3 book pack in exclusive figures (Branwen, Aldora, and Annelotte) that are outrageously expensive.
>>
Does Nowa exists?
>>
>>5976355
Yeah, but she never got legacy. Shitty joints ahoy. The only girls they missed were Melpha, Tomoe, Risty, Shizuka, Irma, and I think Claudette?
>>
File: jin roh.jpg (147KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
jin roh.jpg
147KB, 1500x1500px
Hows this guy's articulation and molding?
>>
>>5978780

I've heard he's alright, but a bit small and I think? Had some sticky paint problem or something.
>>
>>5978780

He's disappointing as fuck, hands only rotate, is really tiny, and is leaking pasticizer.
>>
yay Deadpool finally billed today on hlj
>>
>>5979038
Is he smaller than the redshirt lupin?
>>
>>5979467
MFC says hes 4.88 inches tall.
>>
>>5975192
Cattleya master race
>muh nigga
>>
>>5975178
God I want Menace and Echidna!
>>
File: DSCF3338.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF3338.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
There's also the hard to find "book bundle" figures. Spent around £200 to get all 3.
>>
>>5975192
>I own a bunch of these, any you're interested in?

Wait, are you selling or are you asking him if he wants to know about any you may own?
>>
File: Cattleya3.jpg (603KB, 1139x987px) Image search: [Google]
Cattleya3.jpg
603KB, 1139x987px
>>5984647

What he may want to know, I'm not selling anything.

>>5982826

MILF is best waifu.
>>
File: download.jpg (91KB, 774x800px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
91KB, 774x800px
does elinas neck really look this bad? was tempted to pick her up but these pictures in particular are so off putting
>>
>>5984766
Several of the QB figures include some form of collar or accessory, which helps to hide the neck articulation. If you look at Nanael, she doesn't include something to hide it, and her neck articulation is also kind of bad.
>>
>>5984781
does elina come with a collar or anything? she's the only one i'm really interested in outside the stupidly expensive book bundle ones
>>
>>5984785
NOPE
>>
>>5983325

Why does branwen not have a snatch? Deal breaker for me, I've heard at least aldra and annelotte do.
>>
>>5984766

It's small enough from a distance you're not really going to notice it, trust me.
>>
>>5984812
my collection is less than a meter from where i sit so i dunno m8. i think i'd have to use some clever posing to hide it
>>
>>5984812
how's the fig other than that?
>>
>>5984766
Trim the peg, did it on mine. Much better!
>>
>>5984798
Yes she does? Are you mistaking her for a different character?
>>
>>5985175

I owned her and she was just like nowa, nothing sculpted.
>>
>>5984997
How would i go about doing that?
>>
>>5985583

Nail clippers
>>
>>5985668
Any chance you could take a photo and show me what you mean? What part did you trim exactly?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.