[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh yeah you're a Grimlock lover?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6119.jpg (100KB, 764x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6119.jpg
100KB, 764x440px
> Prove it!
>>
>>5971941
Well. Go on, OP. Prove it.
>>
File: IMG_6118.jpg (140KB, 1398x1146px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6118.jpg
140KB, 1398x1146px
>>5971949
My shit
>>
Too lazy to gather them for a pic but I have War Within, Animated, and Masterpiece

But I wouldn't really say I'm a Grimlock fan per se I dunno
>>
>>5971941
I could never settle for a perfect Grimlock

>Classics
Too small

>Animated
Didn't like the underbite

>Masterpiece
expensive and not really a G1-design guy

>RiD FoC remold
its T-rex mode arms are inaccurately short
>>
>>5972789
Planet X's Vulcan
>>
>>5971941
I'm not. Dinobots suck and so do you.
>>
>>5972806
/thread
>>
>>5972789
>not really a G1-design guy
thats because you are an underaged newfag 4chan poster
become an hero
>>
>>5972900
>>5972806

But what if you want a CHUG/G1 Grimlock? Theres no options, all of them are pretty substantial failures for a figure thats so retardedly easy to make due to a simple transformation scheme.

But yeah, Vulcan is the best FoC Grimlock and best Grimlock overall, only due to the other options being shit.
>>
>>5972806
>turd farty
>>
>>5973122
This website was made by an underage. You are the old one here, 80's baby ;^]. Perhaps you can go back to tFW2005 witht he other old men.
>>
>>5973519
hehe hi newfag cancer
>>
I actually learned of G1 thanks to Grimlock. the Beast Wars Grimlock figure had a bio that talked about him being a survivor of the G1 days. He was one of my favorite BW figures.

I have that, Alternators Grimlock, Classic Grimlock, Animated, and MP. After getting the MP I figure I was done with buying any new ones until they manage to top it. though I've been considering some of the 3Ps, and the comic colors version.
>>
>>5973501
>illegal toys

Only you and Hasbro give a shit. No one else ever will. You're like a gamer crying about emulators.
>>
>>5971941
I have Classics, Masterpiece, FOC, and the Robots in Disguise G1 color design. I used to have a G2 grimlock as a child. Grimlock was my favorite Transformer as a child.
>>
File: grimlockified.jpg (2MB, 2560x864px) Image search: [Google]
grimlockified.jpg
2MB, 2560x864px
Rock out with yer Grimlock out!

So do I win the no-lifer award, or will someone do better?
(mind you this pic is a couple years old, and pre-RID)
>>
>>5973621
>Two Energon Grimlocks
Y-you madman
>>
>>5973608
>Only you and Hasbro give a shit.

Hell even Hasbro doesn't even give a shit.
>>
>>5973608
>hey guys buy our ONE toy! 500$! oh wait here's a BETTER one! 500$ again!
>>
>>5973795
>I have a gun to my head making me buy it

Maybe if you weren't buying My Little Pony solely because it had the Hasbro logo on the box...

>suggesting you really buy ponies because of your devotion to Hasbro, and not some secret sexual obsession with them
>>
>>5973698

For real. That's some real dedication to the character. If only his toys were more consistently good.
>>
>>5973795
But Vulcun costs 124.99 and Planet X hasn't released any v2 figures.
>>
>>5973795
>>5973501
Found the poor fag!
>>
>>5971941
I would prove it but him Grimlock no kisser.
>>
Oí ave Beast Wars cmdr Grimlock.
>>
>>5973621
I think you can probably give Greenlock a miss but there is a Gold Armor Grimlock in the RiD line
>>
>>5973621

Oh hey OP
>>
I am not a big enough Grimlock fan

When MP Grimlock was in stores the first time, I lifted it up from the shelf, looked at it, and said "nah, rent's more important" and put him back down.

It would be five years before I ever got the chance to buy him again.
>>
>>5972806
I own Vulcan, and while it's a good figure, I really don't think it's as nice as MP Grimlock. Personally, I think Vulcan was(and still is) over-hyped as hell.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.