[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

McFarlane Color Tops AC Connor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: McFarlane Red Wave Connor.jpg (47KB, 331x616px) Image search: [Google]
McFarlane Red Wave Connor.jpg
47KB, 331x616px
This asshole is apparently out as of last month but there are no pictures of him opened nor any video reviews. He's probably shit, but I need to know for sure.

Does anyone here have him?
>>
>>5969285
>ass creed

who cares
>>
File: 1417320381106.gif (4MB, 344x203px) Image search: [Google]
1417320381106.gif
4MB, 344x203px
>>5969286
>I will post in a thread I'm not interested in and contribute nothing but my opinion which was not asked for and was not pertinent to the subject at hand
Thanks for the bump, though.
>>
What the fuck are they thinking? 20 bucks for a shitty statue with swivel cuts that basically serve no purpose? I might snag it if I see it and report back, but like you said I think we already know the answer to how this'll go
>>
>>5969327
>20 bucks for a shitty statue with swivel cuts that basically serve no purpose?

Because Todd's mentally stuck in 1996 when it comes to toy design.
>>
>>5969285
I have the Titanfall2 figure...

If this is anything like that one, most of the accessories won't fit in the hands, it'll keep falling off the stand, and you'll want your money back.

I thought they would be like the Halo figures, but they just ended up being a disappointment.
>>
>>5969285
Current McFarlane is a perfect fit for the Assassin's Creed series, everything considered.
>>
File: you could have saved me.jpg (47KB, 230x355px) Image search: [Google]
you could have saved me.jpg
47KB, 230x355px
>>5970319
Fucking hell, can Micky T's do anything right?

Also, is there some reason they don't do 6" figures? They either half-ass it by going 5.Something" or go full 7", which is too big for my tastes. Almost all the shittiness of their previous Connor figure could have been avoided if they sculpted at proper 1/12th scale.

>making him look like some fucking Swedish model
fuck this
>>
> Loved AC Rogue
> Wanted to get a Shay figure
> only one McFarlane actionfigure and probably won't get anything else in the future because Rogue is being treated like a phone game
> can't hold the rifle to his eyes to aim
> can't hold the rifle two handed at all

A fucking nightmare desu.
>>
>>5970957
Because it's Todd McFarlane.
- Halo line starts off 1:12, like all the other fucking "collector" figures at the time.
- Fuck it, let's switch to 4" scale (whatever the fuck that is, it sure isn't 1:18 scale). This is the scale that TWD and AssCreed figures will be in, as well.
-The figures are 5" tall, and aren't compatible with any figures made in the last twenty-fucking-years.
-Todd hates articulation, and it shows.
-Changes the the figures' scale to 1:10, presumably so they fit in with NECA's stuff, while also going back to assembly joints masquerading as "articulation".
>>
>>5970319
Did the toy come with some kinda DLC bonus for the game?
>>
>>5971125
It's really telling that once Microsoft stopped telling them to add articulation to the Halo line, and then gave Halo to Mattel, that they basically stopped doing articulation all together again.
>>
File: image48.jpg (107KB, 799x489px) Image search: [Google]
image48.jpg
107KB, 799x489px
>>5971125
I don't care about Halo anymore, but I am utterly smitten by Spartan Vale's design. But they left her out in favor of more generic halo men.
>>
>>5971125
When did McFarlane ever make a 1:12 or 6" Halo figures?
>>
>>5972765
idk I think they made that dress me up master chief figure
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.