[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can i expect to see and buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: london.png (44KB, 249x200px) Image search: [Google]
london.png
44KB, 249x200px
What can i expect to see and buy
>>
miscellaneous deadpool and suicide squad merch, amidst other "NERDY GAMER CULTURE" trash
>>
>>5962804
Funkos
>>
>>5962804
So, wait... you're going to pay con prices ON TOP OF standard UK rape prices?

Rats off to ya
>>
>>5962881
What?
>>
>>5962887
Which part confused you the most, I'm here to help
>>
>>5962888
The part where you think these would only standard UK rape prices. It will be advanced UK rape prices
>>
>>5962898
See:
>>5962881
>you're going to pay con prices
>ON TOP OF
>standard UK rape prices
This post says that con prices are by default insane. Then, for comedic effect, it says that prices for items in the UK are already "rape prices," creating a hilarious one-two combination joke that derides con price inflation being added UK price inflation. When you say "only standard UK rape prices" it shows that you comprehended about 1/2 of the content in the post as that is the very punchline of the joke itself, which would put the error on your end.

I hope you enjoy your chuckle, however hard earned it was for you.
>>
>>5962934
Oh ok i get it now.
Anyway my parents are paying for the tickets(god knows why they want to)
>>
>>5962934
Perhaps it would be simpler if I explain with a mock example.
Normal charge: $35
UK Rape tier: £40
UK Comic Con: £50 + entry
>>
Infinite fucking funko pops, bootleg plushies (mostly pokemon, pony shit, alpacas etc), piles of import figures that are also probably bootlegs, tables of jewellery that are mostly either a blind bag figure with a necklace chain attached or laser cut acrylic garbage of official logos and designs definitely not owned by the "crafter", Japanese food for £10 a serving in which you get about 1 gram of food, etc etc. Standard con fare.
tl;dr nothing good, assume it's all fake
>>
When I went two years ago the only worthwhile thing I got was a Utena cranegame prize statue
>>
File: image.png (578KB, 679x442px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
578KB, 679x442px
>>5962804
This, minus the mics
>>
You can occassionally find neat things at MCM, but you have to really hunt and dig. So many bootlegs, so many funkos...I usually exhibit in the comic village all three days and almost every time I get suckered into buying something, only to come home and regret it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.