[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slowpoke Haul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Toy Lot A.jpg (2MB, 808x5561px) Image search: [Google]
Toy Lot A.jpg
2MB, 808x5561px
Well I'm back /Toy/ I doubt anyone truly missed me. I was away for a while and couldn't really post anything,so I had to wait on doing so and in the waiting the little
haul I had in the beginning just grew and grew.
being that I was travelling I couldn't really do anything with the stuff I bought while I was on the road also I was buying stuff off Ebay and having it shipped home so it would be there when I got back.
I had returned home around the first of September. I had then had to go again from say mid sept until around the first of October and have been home since.
So this basically is everything that I ended up purchasing this Summer and into the Fall (April-September) I had the pictures on the
computer since the for about a week now and just kept saying "I need to post that" but every time I tried to set time to do it something else would come up so here it then finally, better late then never.
>>
File: Toy Pile.png (927KB, 750x566px) Image search: [Google]
Toy Pile.png
927KB, 750x566px
>>5958301
Here is everything as it was piled in the Living room
>>
>>5958301
looks like you hit a lot of goodwill stores and did a lot of dumpster diving and here I though you put trash in the garbage not take it back out.
>>
>>5958303
You're not supposed to pile trash in the living room.
>>
>>5958301
I thought you died or got banished or something, welcome back!
Nice haul dude, not really into those video game toys myself, but nice none the less.
Also see you got another Laura, you have a shrine set up for her?
>>
>>5958362
>>5958367
>look mom, I'm trolling 4chan

fuck off, Jin, before I donate $200 to BLM charities in your name.
>>
Nice Wal-Mart western garbage collection
>>
>>5958399
You don't have the balls.
>>
>>5958410
I agree, that is all it is just a pile of shit!
for the money spent on that crap the OP could have bought something great.
>>
File: IMG_20161006_210750.jpg (2MB, 3024x3780px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161006_210750.jpg
2MB, 3024x3780px
Small haul but fuck if I don't love them all.
>>
I'm actually surprised that with all the things the OP bought in this ridiculous haul there isn't any of the Ghostbusters 2016 figures. I for sure thought that when they posted again any haul would include all members of the female team
>>
Frozen dolls? Monster High stuff, Super Hero Girls shit? wtf man! that is some gay ass shit there bro
>>
>>5958396
>I thought you died or got banished or something, welcome back!
No I didn't die, although I was in the hospital for a week at the end
of June, but I have been mostly from home for most of the summer.

>Nice haul dude, not really into those video game toys myself
I like the idea behind the video game toys, Disney Infinity is
pretty fun and I think the figures are amazingly done I don't
have alot of them just mainly a few of the characters I like.
and sames goes with Lego Dimensions I wanted to try it so
I got the starter pack on sale for a decent price and picked
up character packs for characters that I liked.

>Also see you got another Laura
yes I got it for my birthday in the spring.
Its not opened yet but when I do open it I'm going
to put her next to the 2013 version.

>you have a shrine set up for her?
If you want to call it that sure

>>5958498
As long as you love them thats the main thing.

>>5958542
Now why would I do that? the movie was horrible!!
I'm not going to buy merchandise and support a movie
that I didn't like and thought was horrible.
>>
File: ;;.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
;;.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
>All this blogpost for shit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.