[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1/6 T-60

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

I don't have much experience with ThreeZero and their products, so I'm wonder from any anons who may collect these if their quality is worth the price. Are they the "sports cars" of the toy world?

As a rabid Fallout fan I think this might be too good for me to pass on.
>>
>>5955379
They're more like Apple laptops
>>
Or to be more specific, can any anons who've gotten the T-45 version tell if it's shit or not.
>>
quality is great, but these are art toys, so don't expect to flail them around like a figma.

imo this figure has bad gamer tax on it, but if it's something you're interested in go for it.
>>
>>5955395
not even close
>>
>>5955379

Threezero's products are worth the money. You basically get what you pay for - a very outstanding looking piece that looks genuinely like the licensed character it's modeled after. Paint apps are great, they feel durable (save for obviously thin parts such as antennae/tiny detail stuff) and they have presence.

But like >>5955397 they're not poseable to the point of S.H. Figuarts or Figma. They're not bricks, but they have the kind of articulation that you can say is 'serviceable'. It works and makes sense for the character, but don't expect it to be super emotive or completely outstanding.

I have the complete titanfall series from them (with the Ogre IMC version in preorder) and as well as their Shadow Blade robot. They're big bots that look really good and have a lot happening. But if you want something to mess with regularly on your desk or play with then don't bother. Otherwise buy with confidence.
>>
>>5955409
>>5955397
Good to know. Thanks.

I'd hold out if I knew for sure they planned on making figures of the T-51 or the X-01, but for some reason Bethesda seems to favor their own designs over the classic (i.e. better) power armors.
>>
>>5955399
Functional but you could honestly spend your money on better shit for less
>>
>>5955379
I loved the the t-45, it was my first 1/6 figure and I was blown away by the detail, the gimmick is cool too, I was surprised how articulated it was considering how bulky it is. Is it worth 400.00 dollars? I'm not sure, I don't have much experience with 1/6 figures and I have no idea how pricing a figure works, I would dare say it's a little over priced, but I doubt it could cost less than 300.00, still, I'm very happy I got it, wish I could get the t-60 but I would prefer the t-51 if the ever make it.
>>
>>5955432
>better shit for less
such as....?
>>
>>5955662
Hes delusional. Or wants to justify being a poorfag. Besides hot toys, which is more expenisve than 3Z, theres no better company putting out toys at this quality and amount of detail and true character likeness and great paint.

Now if he said
>muh scale
He would probably have a valid point and I could agree with him.
>>
File: 20161008_112228.jpg (412KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20161008_112228.jpg
412KB, 3264x2448px
>>5955379
>>5955396

Oh, Oh! I just unboxed this yesterday and of course /v/ didn't like it but I think it's sick

Lighting is bad here but all in all it's very detailed and I mean like super fucking detailed, you can see the moter in the minigun throuth it's rear vents, my first proper figure besides a nendo I got.

only problems I have is I really don't know how articulate it can be, I'm nervous as hell to handle it and the instructions are so basic and don't even say anything so I don't want to bend and break stuff. Also kind of hard to balance it so don't knock the shelf its on and finally I'm not too keen on the snap on armour bits, I can see the snap tab bits that go together breaking after a lot of use.

Any other questions feel free to ask.
>>
File: 20161008_114426.jpg (458KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
20161008_114426.jpg
458KB, 2448x3264px
>>5956703
>>
File: FALLOUTTT.jpg (62KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
FALLOUTTT.jpg
62KB, 500x375px
If they made these things smaller, and did a T-51B, and then an Enclave Advanced suit, Id be all over them.

But T-60 is bleh, and the figure is too big and expensive for my tastes.
>>
File: 1392827252569.jpg (56KB, 492x305px) Image search: [Google]
1392827252569.jpg
56KB, 492x305px
Also I forgot to ask if there's any other anon here that has it, how the fuck do I take the crotch piece of the armour off? I'm so afraid I'll snap something
>>
>>5955379
Newsflash: If you like Fallout 3, New Vegas, or 4 then you ain't a rabid Fallout fan, paisano!
>>
>>5956805
>strangers on the internet determine who are the RealFanzTM
>>
Does ThreeZero offer payment plans for these things?
>>
>>5956805
New vegas is considered the real fallout 3, goes to show you you know shit.
>>
>>5956977
no, you can order from bbts or some other place that only charges when it's time to ship. 3z charges on the spot
>>
>>5957791
3z ships free and has the exclusive. Bbts does not for either so its a toss up.
>>
>>5957535
no it isn't. 3 is 3, new vegas is new vegas.
just because you don't like one or the other doesn't mean you get to say what's what.
>>
>>5957880
But it is because it was actually the real fallout makers. Bethesda a shit and theirs are only spiritual succesors.
>>
>>5957880
>no it isn't. 3 is 3

no shit, that's why I said considered, yes, if you read the boxes it says "fallout 3" genius.
>>
>>5957884
Bethesda shit out their game and obsidian made a masterpiece, right? You know, the exact opposite of what happened?
>>5957922
It isn't considered any differently either. Only buttblasted nostalgia fags like you try to say that.
>>
>>5955671
not the original anon but plenty of un licensed and military figures made in 1/6 are alot better and cheaper than 3A/3Z imo. atleast in accessories(especially), articulation, and seamless bodies when 3A/0 ever tries seamless bodies.

i agree with >>5955395. 3A/0 has a large fanbase who defend their brand despite there being overall better and cheaper alternatives which i find similar to apple's fanbase. sure they can be pretty good objectively but 3A/0 biggest selling point in my mind is probably those juicy licenses.
>>
>>5956747
i agree. I wonder why 3z decided to start with the two worst and the most similar power armor designs they could.

they should've started with t-60(because its iconic and probably more popular) then the x-01 or t-51(because they are the best designs) then raider then finally t-45
>>
>>5957927
>Bethesda shit out their game and obsidian made a masterpiece, right? You know, the exact opposite of what happened?

Oh shit, nice points there man, you know, the exact opposite of what happened?
>>
>>5958020
>Defending Obsidian.
And that's how you know you are up shit creak without a paddle.
>>
>>5955379
When are we going to get to advance power armor?
>>
>>5957987
Pffft what like DamToys, original effect, or chink bootlegs? Pfffft plz nigga.
>>
I have the T-45. It is nice, but I wish they offered the armor parts separately.
>>
fyi, both versions are up for preorder right now at threezero's store.
>>
>>5956703
Nice MAGA hats in the background.
>>
>>5958050
wait. people universally applaud the obsidian games and trash the bethesda ones for being narrow in scope.
>>
>>5963734
>wait. The children on /v/ universally applaud the obsidian games and trash the bethesda ones for being narrow in scope.
>>
I hope they make an Institute X-01 Power Armor.
>>
File: 1436707762120.jpg (74KB, 524x532px) Image search: [Google]
1436707762120.jpg
74KB, 524x532px
>>5963557
Jesus Christ, I've already got the T45, not sure how I feel about this now.

What are the chances of 3Z making T51 or the armor in a seperate pack? I want the Fatman but I'm not as keen on the atom cat paint job.
>>
>>5964015
I thought that was the whole point of making the armor modular.
>>
>>5964536
This. They even said they would after the first one start doing 2 versions, a full figure with frame and armor and armor packs that can interchange on the frame. Guess that went out the window. Short sighted. I would have bought multiple armor and weapon packs. But im not dropping dosh on another full figure.
>>
>>5964553
In their defense they are coy and vaguely noncommittal about it when people ask about future FO4 products or armor sets.
If they weren't gonna do something they probably would have just said "No."
>>
>>5956706
>dat pose
I kekd
>>
>>5965292
Im hoping. Heres to some institute paint X01 armor with Science! Weapons like a gamma, ray gun, plasma and cryolater.
>>
>>5965302
I'd love a black X01 set, with or without a frame, and a plasma or gauss rifle.
Exclusive color would surely be institute white with an institute rifle.
>>
>>5964015
People asked about buying the weapons separately on their FB page and they claim the weapons are exclusive to the figures they ship with and will not be sold individually.
>>
>>5965303
Pls even if it wasnt in F4(which was a mistake) plz 3Z enclave Tesla Armor.... Its all i have ever wanted.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.