[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Straight from NYCC, Trunks and Hero DBZ SH Figuarts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_0471.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0471.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Straight from NYCC, Trunks and Hero DBZ SH Figuarts
>>
File: IMG_0477.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0477.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
SH of Ryu and Chun Li
>>
>>5953185
Shit.
>>
>>5953185
holy fuck these look incredible
>>
>>5953185
FINALLY!!!!
>>
>>5953185
Holy fuck, Chun's thighs look ridiculous. I know she's a kick-heavy character, but still...
>>
>>5953185
YESYESYESYES
>>
>>5953322
>Holy fuck, Chun's thighs look ridiculous.
Yeah, they need to be bigger.
>>
>>5953185
That sound you just heard was Storm Collectibles being blown the fuck out. The eerie silence that follows will be every last pre-order they had for their SF figures vanishing into thin air.
>>
Since they've been shown at the Bluefin booth I imagine that that means we'll be able to get the SF figures domestically at the same price as (or cheaper than) importing them. What a strange time this is.
>>
>>5953185
YES
YES
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
>>
>>5953185
Man I hope the face looks better then that in different angles. She looks mature in the game. Here she looks like an anime school girl.
>>
>>5953886
It's almost like it's based on the ollder games
>>
>>5953457
Pretty much. Canceling my preorder for ryu now. Shf looks great and has a better pricepoint. Hopefully the line last long enough to get beyond ryu, ken, chunli and akuma. I want juri, sakura, r mika. Cammy. Basically all the females.
>>
>>5953328
>>5953715
C'mon, guys, this is a Street Fighter thread. You need to say it the right way: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
>>
>>5953944
I know how you feel
The females really don't have good figures
>>
File: SFA3_ChunLi2.gif (4KB, 120x224px) Image search: [Google]
SFA3_ChunLi2.gif
4KB, 120x224px
>>5953914
Even then she looks mature, and also had light brown hair.
>>
>this kills the SOTA

fucking finally.
>>
>>5953322
I thought they look a little toned down desu. Which I'm happy about.
>>
File: Chun-Li_animated_movie.png (82KB, 353x185px) Image search: [Google]
Chun-Li_animated_movie.png
82KB, 353x185px
>>5953886
Almost as if it resembles the animated movie Chun Li by coincidence.
>>
>>5953914
>>5954244
>samefaging this hard.
>>
>>5953322
>Holy fuck, Chun's thighs look delicious.

ftfy
>>
>>5953178

>doesn't even post Tien

Faggot
>>
>>5954561
this
>>
File: heaven.jpg (523KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
heaven.jpg
523KB, 1920x1200px
>>5954103
my problem is Tamashii have the technology of asses to does justice to Cammy?
>>
My biggest question is if they'll be able to top SOTA's face sculpts for Balrog. That has to be one of the best game-to-figure translations I've ever seen. Well, fuck, I guess a bigger question is if they'll even MAKE a Balrog. But if they do, I hope they don't go too soft and delicate anime-esque with some of them. Characters like Balrog, Bison, Guile, and Sagat need big broad features.

>>5953944
Go be a waifufag in the figma thread.
>>
File: 1475808756492.jpg (49KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1475808756492.jpg
49KB, 400x533px
>>5953185
>>
>>5954103
they don't and any characters past SF4 don't have anything. all there is for most is outdated SOTAs
>>
So, is that it or should I expect more stuff to be revealed during the weekend?
>>
File: 7555[1].jpg_ver=25.jpg (229KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
7555[1].jpg_ver=25.jpg
229KB, 1024x768px
Posted this >>5955989 @ the S.H. Figuarts thread but I'll repost it here too since this is about NYCC

Vids of the Tamashii booth @ NYCC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxBVbdK_IrY [Embed]

Street Fighter S.H. Figuarts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWaBzAcO4uA [Embed]

If anybody is going there, please tell Bandai not to cheapen out the SF line like what they did to D-Arts Terry.

Also, there's supposed to be a survey there, kindly tell us on what's the choices there.

I would really like to go to see the SF S.H. Figuarts in person but I i live in a 3rd world country and not in US ;_;
>>
>>5953185
T H I C C
>>
>>5954518
I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
>>5954971
I'm guessing Bandai is making the SFV line but with the art style of SF2/SF2 movie which I'm ok. If the line sells well(I hope they do) then they may make the others including Balrog but it might be his SFV costume with the hood.

Can't blame >>5953944 since SOTA's(my fav from them is Sagat) sculpts for the girls ranges from mediocre to worst(ex: thin Chun Li) and no other company made decent poseable figures of the girls(RAH is the exception but they're more doll-like because of the fabric clothes).
>>
File: hakan.png (207KB, 326x500px) Image search: [Google]
hakan.png
207KB, 326x500px
>>5953185
Fucking hype, they look fantastic!

If they're doing SFV'd roster then here's hoping they eventually get around to R Mika, her SoTA is pretty garbage and my Sodom is lonely as fuck.

>Hakan when?

I'm ordering fucking five of each of these figures just so bandai will think there's a gigantic demand for these and they'll do figures from SFIV too, then hopefully each of my mains will finally have a figure.
>>
>>5955999
>If anybody is going there, please tell Bandai not to cheapen out the SF line like what they did to D-Arts Terry.
You know god damn well Bandai will cheapen out on it unless they have a personal love for the property. They cheapen out on pretty much everything. See >>5953178 they re-used parts from Trunks for the Time Patrol guy then sculpted new parts but didn't bother matching them to the old parts worth fuck so it looks awful.

The SF line is going to be a non-stop re-used mold festival, bunch of exclusives and no one is going to come with cool effect parts. If we get really unlucky they will just flat out butcher it in production like they did Terry Bogard.
>>
>>5956228
Do you get some kind of sexual gratification about being wrong?
>>
>>5955999
Where is his bicep swivel? Fucking Christ please don't tell me they're going to fuck him up like they did with Terry!
>>
>>5956334
It's in the shoulder, and the arm also rotates at the bicep. We're in superior Kinnikuman articulation land now.
>>
File: gfs_62784_1_6.jpg (49KB, 1000x583px) Image search: [Google]
gfs_62784_1_6.jpg
49KB, 1000x583px
SHF Chun-Li NEEDS to have a swappable flipped up skirt, otherwise the posing for arguably her most famous move will be complete bullshit. Even if the material for the skirt they're showing is pliable, it won't be enough, it needs to be swappable.

Also, the Alpha outfit is 100% needed.

>>5956035
>and no other company made decent poseable figures of the girls
The Millennium CvSNK Chun-Li was actually really good, but she was roughly 1:10 scale.
>>
>>5956635
You mean her Spinning Bird Kick? I'll be glad if they include an alternate one but I can live without it as long as the core figure is good. I'm hoping the SF line will have those pull-out shoulder joints they copied(correct me if I'm wrong) from figma(Figuarts Ranma-chan has one) so they can have a wider range of motion their. For the hips, I don't know if the new hip joints(Awakening Goku) will look good on the lineor will Bandai just give them the old pull-out hip joints.

Alpha costume would be nice, heck I love all the costume she has especially her battle costume in V, but I would want other characters first, but if Bamdai does give us lots of Chun's I'll take'em all with open arms!

HighDream's CvSnk line isn't 1/12. I remember they were released when the SF SOTA line(still owned by Jerry) was still. The face sculpts for the 2 girls(Mai and Chun Li) where better than SOTA but not by much. The 2 girls and Iori and I thin Kyo all have V crotches and those types have limited poseability options.
>>
The Storm colletables Ryu looks better, still I hope we get some of the other SF cast through SHF since Storm is taking their time.
>>
>>5956228
Bandai-Namco and Capcom has worked before together in making games like the Gundam vs series and SFvsTekken so I'm not surprised if they got the license.

Katsuhiro Harada of Bandai-Namco and Yoshinori Ono of Capcom are buddies so the company are close to each other, hopefully Bandai give their best on the SF S.H. Figuarts line
>>
>>5956758
You and I are in the minority about the Storm collectibles Ryu looking better.
>>
>>5961124
In fairness to Bandai, these are just prototypes and the pics were taken from an event unlike the Storm Collectible Ryu so the latter will really look good. It's still too early to tell on who will be better but I'm just happy my fave video game franchise is getting the articulated figure treatment from left to right.

Btw, any toy soldier went to the event and asked some questions to Adam(Bandai rep)?

Also, I remeber there will be a Tamashii event this october, anybody knows the date?
>>
>>5964001
Last weekend of the month.
>>
File: mainvisual[1].jpg (422KB, 1000x1086px) Image search: [Google]
mainvisual[1].jpg
422KB, 1000x1086px
>>5964001
http://tamashii.jp/special/tamashii_nation/index_en.html

October 28(Fri),29(Sat),30(Sun), 2016(9am–7pm)
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.