[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'member when amiami let you filter by brand and franchise?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: member-berries.jpg (68KB, 869x501px) Image search: [Google]
member-berries.jpg
68KB, 869x501px
'member when amiami let you filter by brand and franchise?
>>
File: 0rd2hRu.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
0rd2hRu.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
'member when the yen was super weak compared to the dollar?
>>
File: Untitled.png (687KB, 853x769px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
687KB, 853x769px
?
>>
>>5952839
That's not a filter
>>
>>5951589
It's pretty fucking difficult to go through pre owned stuff now thanks to removing that
What were they thinking
>>5952839
This isn't the same thing
>>
'member when /toy/ was good
>>
>>5952831

now? Even if the JPY's value has gone up at all it's still something like .0096 to the dollar
>>
>>5951589
'member Xevoz?
'member KB Toys?
'member when TF's were 5-10$ less than what they cost now?
'member when Play Arts Kai was just Play Arts and were more affordable and shorter?
'member when a figma was $30?
'member when Funko Pops didnt exist to clog and warm shelves?
>>
>>5952910
What, you mean back when we had faggots like Jin and Happy Brown Paedo shitting the place up? Oh yeah, it was a barrel of laughs.
>>
>>5952866
>It's pretty fucking difficult to go through pre owned stuff now thanks to removing that
>What were they thinking

Yeah, you now have to either go through every page or search a specific character and sift through all that bullshit. It's actually kind of cruel, as I end up with stuff in my cart that I had no intention of seeking out.

>look for sailor senshi figuarts
>end up with nendo Black Gold Saw in cart

I can't blame them if this was their intention. Smart business move.
>>
>>5951589
'member when Lego didn't cost two and a half testicles?
'member bionicle?
'member when GI Joe was relevant?
'member D arts?
>>
>>5954100
What even is the difference between D-Arts and SHF
>>
>>5954322
D-arts tended to have more cartoonish proportions and in some cases less articulation than SHF.
>>
>>5954322
Nothing, just that D-arts was based on more video games/'digital' properties than anything.
>>
'Member when Sinno fucked Jin for an Ultra Magnus figure?
>>
I just don't buy used stuff from amiami now.

There's no logical reason for removing that functionality.
>>
>>5952912
It reached .008 last year before it started rising. For a 6k yen figure that'd be $48 compared to $57.60 with .0096.
>>
'Member Super Sentai Figuarts?
>>
File: dungeon master magic.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
dungeon master magic.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>5951589
>'member when amiami let you filter by brand and franchise?
You still can, you just have to know how to manipulate the url references in the address to get what you want.
>>
>>5954929
>Sinnoprime
Oh my god it's been 5 years since I've heard that name
>>
>>5955006
prove or you're a cock
>>
>>5955064
Not gonna spoonfeed your dumb ass.
Look up an item, check the url, figure it out.
It's not rocket surgery.
>>
>>5959312
okay cock
>>
how do you remove stuff from your watch list?
delete isn't doing it
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.