[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revoltech General: Spider-Man pre-order starts Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 408
Thread images: 68

File: SM01.jpg (51KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
SM01.jpg
51KB, 640x639px
Also where are all those VulcanLogs?

>OCTOBER
Deadpool
TMNT Leonardo
TMNT Donatello
KT Jizai Okimono Hebikera Color ver.

>NOVEMBER
TMNT Raphael
TMNT Michalangelo
Woody

>DECEMBER
66' Batmobile with Batman & Robin
DeLorean
Legion (Gamera 2: Attack of Legion)

>JANUARY
Spider-Man

>TBA
Kaiser X Equipment (Male Swordsman) - 2016
Dino Equipment - 2016
Kirin Equipment (Female Swordsman) - 2016
Beat (Jet Set Radio) - 2016
Arthur (Ghosts 'n' Goblins) - 2016
Dino Getter 1
Hyakuya Yuuichiro (Seraph of the End)
Hyakuya Mikaela (Seraph of the End)
Diane (Seaven Deadly Sins)
Gamera 1967 (Gamera vs Gyaos)
Gyaos 1967 (Gamera vs Gyaos)
G1 Gamera (Gamera: Guardian of the Universe)
Gyaos (Gamera: Guardian of the Universe)
G2 Gamera (Gamera 2: Attack of Legion)
G3 Gamera (Gamera 3: The Revenge of Iris)
Underwater Knee Socks
Fraulein Zwei series
Venom (Marvel)
AB Nexus I.O - Integra
AB Nexus I.O - Intaniya
AB Nexus Armoroid -Color Variation- (5 variants?)

Old one >>5871422
>>
Spider-Man is straight up available on amiami btw. A little surprised. Will see how that goes.

Hopefully this thread will be oozing with Assemble Borgs pics.
>>
Probably the most posable spidey figure I've seen.
>>
>>5950274
Thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>5950274
Time trash my ML
If anything happens, hopefully they honor early orders like they said they would with Deadpool
>>
File: image.jpg (193KB, 1242x871px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193KB, 1242x871px
>>5950274
Thanks anon.
>>
>>5950294
We shall see how that goes too. I didn't go with amiami for Deadpool but have like 3 website orders so see how that goes. I will get none, few or many depending who delivers...

I rarely used amiami, do they not have limit per customer? Or just for hot items? And they will show that/not allow you to go over right?
>>
>>5950309
There are limits on certain figures
It tells you where it says Purchase Limit, so Spidey's is 3 per household
>>
>>5950315
Haha I didn't noticed but it's under that so no problem then. Thanks.
>>
>>5950274
>Hopefully this thread will be oozing with Assemble Borgs pics.

I hope someone gets a few, I've been debating getting some, but I'm not sure which ones would be worth it.
>>
Where the fuck is Beat?
>>
>>5950274
>>5950299
I'm really hoping HLJ gets him, I already have a bunch of january orders with them and none with amiami. Amiami getting him at all is a good sign though, I was half thinking they wouldn't even go up after what happened to deadpool.
>>
>>5950274
Thanks anon. Just got mine. The other thread is too busy arguing and circlejerking.
>>
>>5950274
Cool, glad I got a preorder in this time, surprised he's coming out so soon.

Very excited for venom now.
>>
>>5950382
Well it was time for new Revo General anyways. I thought about waiting for VL news but not sure if that's happening anytime soon.

I didn't expect amiami to have it out at all.
>>
where is my glavenus hunter????
i want more MH hunters dammit
>>
Oh HLJ has him up too. Interesting.
>>
>>5950380
Story in this please?

Now I'm worried about my preorder
>>
>>5950410
Eventually.

Would be rad if they do Hellblade as a sort of special variant instead of doing like one accessory recolor like the Felynes.
>>
>>5950429
Deadpool page got taken down on multiple sites soon after PO started because certain companies had distribution rights in the US for comic book action figures of that scale. People who placed their orders before that will probably get theirs, but who really knows. So it's surprising Spider-Man went up on the same sites.

Maybe Kaiyodo worked something out.
>>
So Deadpool isn't getting released due to licensing?
>>
>>5950429
Disney/Fox licensing shenanigans.

>>5950451
I think Amiami said at the time that existing orders will be honored, but of course who knows what's happening with that right now...
>>
>>5950451
Not really licensing, but distribution rights.

Kaiyodo got the license, they can make and sell them within Japan. But technically these figures are not allowed to be sold outside of Japan (unless they got the rights to do so) so when US companies who do have that right told Kaiyodo (probably) to stop stores from selling them internationally, they probably sent e-mails to places like amiami and HLJ to take the page down their international site.

I don't know shit, but something like that went down. It was Mezco and someplace else apparently? Wasn't really Hasbro it seems.
>>
File: Ct-5S3vWcAAcYfx.jpg (90KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ct-5S3vWcAAcYfx.jpg
90KB, 1200x900px
>>
File: Ct-5aDqWcAA-jW3.jpg (73KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ct-5aDqWcAA-jW3.jpg
73KB, 900x1200px
>>
File: Perlmutter.jpg (18KB, 460x262px) Image search: [Google]
Perlmutter.jpg
18KB, 460x262px
>>5950462
>It was Mezco and someplace else apparently? Wasn't really Hasbro it seems.
oh geez, you really took what i said seriously? There are no cockfighting rings under the Disney castles

The only company that can tell a licensee to do anything is the licensor. Disney would be the one communicating and enforcing license agreements, if not Marvel themselves. Kaiyodo would then be the one telling distributors not to sell them internationally.
>>
>>5950669
>what i said seriously?
No, hence I wrote "apparently?" and also emphasized I don't know shit. You have a strange parameter for seriousness. Went with the post talking of Diamond and Mezco having rights to 6 inch figures. Didn't know the exact context since I wasn't following the entire chain, but I guess you posted that for a different reason.

With SW kits thing folks seem to point fingers at Revell or someone so I figured similar situation was at play.

You would think Disney or Marvel wont care of such things, only the companies making the damn toys who have some competition.
>>
>tfw still getting dat Deadpool figure

TYBG
>>
>>5950779
>woozymoo
is this place for real
>>
How concerned should I be that Spidey gets pulled?
>>
>>5950914
57.35% concerned
>>
>>5950917
Got my order in at HLJ. We'll see what happens...
>>
File: 711OxB6JbEL._SL1500_.jpg (133KB, 1498x1500px) Image search: [Google]
711OxB6JbEL._SL1500_.jpg
133KB, 1498x1500px
Someone remind me- was the Revo Venom Snake any good, or did Union Creative do a better job?
>>
>>5950947
The Revo VS is a mini, so it's automatically shit.

The union creative one is unilaterally accepted as the better one.
>>
>>5950947
Yes he is pretty fun.
He is a mini though so not really as comparable.
Still one of those solid little desk toys though.
>>
>>5950914
Not at all. Deadpool was pulled within hours and spidey is still here
>>
>>5950947
They were both made by the same person
>>
>mafex spidey has red metallic paint and blue is matte
>revo is opposite

Honestly I wish they wouldnt do metallic at all but I guess the blue is preferable.
>>
>>5950973
Is it a branding thing? Seems the only difference between Spidey and Deadpool is dropping the "Amecomi" (American Comics) in the title.

Maybe the issue was simply that Marvel didn't want the revo figure directly associated with the "comic" character?
>>
>>5950947
I'll say The Mini poses better than the bigger VulcanLog Snake by Union Creative. Ultimately it comes down to which scale you prefer.
>>
>>5950978
And the figma was entirely metallic. SHF version should have no metallic paint if the pattern continues
>>
>>5951001
No, Deadpool was called Amazing Yamaguchi already at that point when preorders started.

Not sure what changed. Maybe Kaiyodo worked something out. Or it was who was holding the movie rights that caused Deadpool's takedown since that's different between Spider-Man and Deadpool. Kaiyodo may have had more of a solid deal on Spider-Man character because they made few before.

Anyways, can't form a patter with just 2 cases.
>>
>>5951084
Well it will be the latest movie suit so that might actually be true.

Unless the newest suit in Homecoming has metallic surfaces and Bandai goes with that.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-05-12-24-39.png (245KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-05-12-24-39.png
245KB, 1440x2560px
>>5951092
It was listed on the sites as "Amecomi", but it was a tentative name
>>
>>5950450
>>5950429
>>5950456
>>5950669

from how Disney has not really cared too much in the about the japanese licensed stuff in general being fairly easily available for US purchasing, but only cares about isolated cases, I do think it has to do with one of their Licensees bitching about it. It doesn't make sense for them to have suddenly starting the crackdown on model kits, but not care about the action figures, especially when the exact same company(Bandai) who was making the kits also made figures.

Also a curious line of thought here, does Disney have command over the deadpool license for toy purposes? I am sure they can still have control over the comic likenesses, but just want some actual clarification on what Fox can and can't be total dicks about for their chunk of Marvel.
>>
>>5951107
Ah my bad and looked at Japanese amiami and it was Amazing so thought it was like that from the start. Regardless orders would come back up after the switch if it was that one word being the cause.
>>
>>5951115
Fox got X-Men and Fantastic Four, plus anyone associated with those titles generally.

It seems how that basically work is, if a character makes a first appearance in those comics, that character is part of that title and thus the film company can use them.
>>
You could always just wait for Spiderman to go up on Mandy if the main sites don't sell him, right?
>>
>>5951135
That is the basic gist of it for new characters, which is why the X-Men comics have been stagnating with lack of new characters, but it seems a lot more complicated for heroes who already existed before all this confusion.

Quicksilver is owned by both of the studios for making films. The twins are mutants and children of Magneto (well until Marvel retconned it to further screw with Fox), yet they really had very little presence in Xmen comics, they were primarily Avengers. Rumor goes Fox tried to do films with both the twins but eventually agreed to allow to let go of Scarlet Witch as long as Disney/Marvel killed off Quicksilver right away and did not use their hero names. But don't quote me on that, those two are just in some really crazy legal tug of war, and Diney and Fox have not come forward to outright clearly express what is going on to the fans regarding all this.

Namor is also in a weird legal gray area, but that involves Universal, not Fox, and it's really weird that NEITHER company can actually make a film with the company last I heard, this might have changed now.
>>
>>5951207
>Namor
Interesting. He is one of the very first super heroes for Marvel/Timely so I thought he was above all that who has whom madness and clearly belonged to Marvel. He appears in Marvel Comics #1 after all seems strange Universal has their hands on him, but I guess it was one of the clearance sale properties Marvel had back in the day.

Hulk is the one Universal still has some movie rights to so Marvel Studios can't make Hulk movies without paying Universal. So they just say fuck it we're putting Hulk in other movies to carry out his stories. Namor might be a similar ordeal.

Fantastic Four property seems like the most wasted since many cool cosmic villains are tied to it.
>>
>>5951135
>>5951207
Oh and I forgot to mention that a couple characters who throw a wrench into the 'first appearance' theory for how the license works is Rogue who first appeared in the Avengers and Wolverine who first appeared in Hulk. There are a couple others but they aren't nearly as big names as those two.

>>5951254
Don't forget Namor has the confusing issue of appearing on practically every team with no clear cut 'is primarily ___'. Fortunately Universal had purchasedd the rights to him specifically so those rights are probably more clear cut then they otherwise would be, but no one knows what this means about the other characters associated with Namor and not other marvel works.

I just looked up on the current status for Namor and apparrantly it seems the CCO just a few months ago stated that to his knowledge Marvel now has film rights to him. However let it be known that a few years ago he said the same thing and turned out to be mistaken when the Marvel films prresident confirmed that marvel still didd not have the rights. There proceeded to be several more times over the years someone claims, 'Marvel now has the rights' only for Feige or someone else to have to clarify, 'no not quite yet, working on it.' So maybe Universal owning specifically Namor was not quite so clear cut as I first assumed. Man, this whole marvel thing is a complete and total mess.
>>
>>5950952

I did notice that the sculpt was kind of wank, even for a Revoltech, but what's so bad about minis in general?
>>
Anyone happen to have the EX Ground Zeroes Snake? I was thinking about picking one up from mandarake, but I really can't find any reviews of it or a close up on the head sculpt so I can decide between him and the Peace Walker ver since they seem to have the same body.
>>
>>5951378
Get PW one, GZ head looks like shit.
>>
>>5950247
>Woody
wait what? creepy woody? is this a reissue?
>>
>>5951384
Yeah they reissue it constantly
>>
>>5951309
Nothing, he's being retarded.

Sculpt can be weak since they are much smaller.

Downside is price. If you're an idiot who thinks size reflects price then you may feel ripped off.

Otherwise, the joints they used in the Minis are amazing and makes them so fun to pose around.
>>
>>5951384
Like for the 6th time. Might be getting to Japanese figure records if you ignore stuff like Gunpla.
>>
got this so quick at bbts, fukn expensive though
75 bucks vs amiami 48 bucks, but maybe it evens out with shipping from amiami
>>
>>5951437
Got what?
>>
File: Woody.png (33KB, 750x503px) Image search: [Google]
Woody.png
33KB, 750x503px
>>5951384
>>5951386
>>5951391
>>
>>5951457
spiderman
>>
>>5951437
It doesn't. Cost of shipping puts BBTS at at least 81, while getting even the most expensive shipping at amiami still wouldn't put it above 70. You're an idiot
>>
>>5950247
>AMERICAN COMICS
Does this mean they'll make DC too?

I remember there was a rumor.
>>
>>5951488
DC is European
>>
File: 1419976778250.jpg (293KB, 1000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1419976778250.jpg
293KB, 1000x2000px
>>5951488
I remember hearing somewhere they wanted to get a few things beyond just Marvel/DC.
I guess for now we're waiting on the Venom prototype, and by then they should tease the next few characters.

The safe money would be on either Wolverine or maybe like Batman coming next, but maybe we'll get something like Samurai Jack or Hellboy down the line.
>>
>>5951488
Can't wait for Venom. I think it'd be cool if Yamaguchi does Spawn. Oh, and MvC Wolverine.
>>
>>5951683
I really really reeeeaaally just want a classic Superman.

Just ONE decent Classic Superman figure.

JUST ONE.
>>
>>5951710
Rule of thumb says flagship characters get first go, and they seem to be doing mainline comic costumes rather than movie versions, so I'd say there's a decent chance of that, Anon.
>>
>>5951777
Thanks for seconding my hope anon.

And nice trips.
>>
Spidey is gonna be big so I can't wait to see all the shit posts about him not fitting into people's displays because he's so big.
>>
>>5951839
I can't wait to hear all the complaints from ACBA and normie fags who can't pose him and then shit on the figure and line
>>
>>5951839

What? Revo's all hang around 6". Thats 1/12th. Aren't Marvel figs usually 1/12th?
>>
>>5951854
I was thinking about next to figuarts but he should just abut fit with MLs.
>>
>>5951846
But most ACBAfags can pose just fine.
>>
>>5951918
Yet struggle like disabled toddlers when it comes to using a Revoltech.
>>
>>5951918
Nigga wat

The defining feature of ACBA is the retarded posing (along with useless and overpriced "stands", elitism over MLs of all things, alleyway dioramas and hilariously bad rap videos).
>>
>>5951925
Oh yeah that's true.

It's the weirdest thing when I hear people complain about revo articulation when they practically pose themselves.
>>
>>5951926
>elitism over MLs of all things
>alleyway dioramas
>hilariously bad rap videos
Oh yeah that's true, you also forgot they sad and weird sense of pride, but:

>the retarded posing
Nah, you remind me of a duder who tried to put down ACBA to defend the photo thread here, and the photo thread was fucking laughable.

Yeah they're dumb hoodrat douchebags and lots of people there have zero taste, but they can pose.
>>
>>5951925
>>5951927
It's cause people try to pose them like ML.

>where's the bicep swivel?
>why would anyone need this big dumb neck hinge? It just needlessly breaks up the sculpt
>>
>>5951935
Oh the photo thread is 99.9% rubbish (I think, barely ever go there) and ACBA's posing I suppose is competent-ish...providing it's with an ML. I seem to recall a photo from their page featuring Figuarts Luke and the pose he was in literally looked like a game model whose animation data had been deleted and so had reverted to a T-pose. Also, the photo thread is just a bunch of random guys whilst ACBA makes themselves out to be some kind of creme de la creme of toy photography...whatever that is.

TLDR: They can pose alright-ish with a single articulation scheme but give them anything other than an ML and they go full retard. Obviosuly Revos are semi-forgivable as often the joint layouts are kinda unusual, but how they managed to fuck up posing a Figuarts I have no idea.
>>
>>5951953
>makes themselves out to be some kind of creme de la creme of toy photography
Oh yeah it's so retarded, they even have trademarks and everything, it's so sad.
>>
>>5951846
I don't think all ACBAfags hate revos or at least not D Amazing and the people that follow him. I recall him calling out normalfag collectors that cry about the joints and how they can't pose them in multiple of his Revoltech figure reviews.
>>
Just got in my order a couple days ago, it feels so fucking good to have some assemble borg finally!
>>
Sorry for shit quality phone pics, but I'm just so happy
>>
>>5951488
>>5951683

In the promo pic of the new line it explained the concept for the line. Said it also want to do non-Amecomi characters in the same style. What they mean I bet is doing Japanese properties just like before in Yamaguchi style, but just branding it as AmeComi style.
They dropped thant name for Amazing so they can do whatever now without contradicting the brand name.
I'm sure we will see Batman eventually as Kaiyodo still seem to have rights to do the character beyong the DK movie with the 66 Batmobile. Other DC characters who knows.
>>
>>5951981
>>5951977

How are they? Which ones do you own? Which ones would you recommend?
>>
File: 1422805388818.png (697KB, 882x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1422805388818.png
697KB, 882x1300px
>>5952080
So what you're saying is that there's still hope for Revoltech Guts?
Because I've been dying for a Revo Guts forever now.
>>
>>5952152
Only for Berserker armor I hope since I can see some interesting changes to it to make it manage certain poses like the one manga cover art. The figma is fine but they botched it with the heavy sculpted cape and not opting for a cloth one.
>>
>>5952328
The revo would have a segmented cape though, they don't do cloth.
>>
>>5952344
I figured that but I was mostly annoyed with managing Figma Berserker Guts with that sculpted cape seeing how posable he is without it. At the end I can find a way to rig up a cloth cape so nothing would hinder a Revo Berserker Guts. Segmented is just not going to work for me.
>>
>>5951927
>they practically pose themselves

Afraid that hasn't been my experience on the few occasions I've bothered with them.
>>
>>5950716
>You would think Disney or Marvel wont care of such things, only the companies making the damn toys who have some competition.
Are you dumb?
They're the ones that divided up market to create the licenses so they can maximize the amount of money they get. They're going to enforce their contracts, otherwise the contracts mean shit and they won't get as much money next time.
If someone wants more than one region, they have to pay top dollar like Hasbro does. You think Mezco, Bandai, and Diamond have that kind of money? Even though Bandai has more money than Mezco and Diamond, their distribution/market share is a lot smaller in the direct market. So it probably isn't worth it for them to pay up for the NA rights.

>>5951115
You're just generally ignorant.
Look up their anti-trust and anti-competitive lawsuits and you'll see companies getting all butthurt that they're not allowed to do whatever they want with the license.
Disney's lawyers are busy every single day, trying to prove that they need to be paid every single minute and actively seek shit out.
You only notice the "isolated cases" when it affects you.
>>
Dino Armor Hunter preorder starts tomorrow,

Good, VulcanLog not forgotten.

January release, 6980 Yen.
>>
>>5952921
Jesus christ why is it so expensive.

7000 yen-ish for 1/12th figure is somewhat acceptable nowadays
>>
>>5953502
Why? China. Not cheap labor anymore.
>>
>>5952919
That reasoning has occurred to me, but still it's not like Bandai or Kaiyodo are opening shops in US and stocking up places themselves. Their own online stores does not ship internationally. Anything beyond that just seems like individual compliance on the various Japanese stores. Disney is the one demanding it but still feels like it happens after toy makers in US filed a complaint for the influx of whatever Japanese toys that threatens them.

Otherwise Disney would be doing an all or nothing tactic and not be so specific with SW kits and Deadpool Revoltech(well, so far). Nothing else has payed for NA rights as far as I know, besides whatever Bluefin may have worked out. As of now it's hard to see if this will be occuring regulary in the future with MAFEX or figma, lines that do Disney property characters at 1/12 size. Revo Spidey seems to be fine. It doesn't look like they're doing it to get Japanese companies to pay up for more but just to keep their NA partners happy whenever they raise their voice.

Again, what do I know.
>>
Does anyone else think $75 is kind of a lot for a revoltech spidey or am I just being an idiot?
>>
>>5954361
It is
>>
>>5954361
Order from amiami you tard
>>
>>5954361
Amiami or hobby link Japan my men
>>
File: guts doomguy teamup.jpg (71KB, 800x549px) Image search: [Google]
guts doomguy teamup.jpg
71KB, 800x549px
>>5952328
I'd honestly be fine with his non-berserk berserk armor form. It's been his look since like 2004, and if Yamaguchi only gets the greenlight for one Berserk figure, I'd personally like the one with the autobow and the cannon arm.

Also a classic Doomguy would be nice.
>>
>>5954382
>amiami
>>5954387
>jap sites
it's like you wanna bring down america
>>
>>5953537
>Anything beyond that just seems like individual compliance on the various Japanese stores.
Yes, but companies like Bandai are supposed to enforce that.
Just like how stores in the US put up those "do not sell until" signs on stacks of pallet stacked boxes. Any store that doesn't comply is penalized either through fines or not being able to carry the line anymore. Stuff like this is written up and enforced by the manufacturer.
I know that DCC penalizes comic stores if they sell their product for much more than their MSRP.

>Disney is the one demanding it but still feels like it happens after toy makers in US filed a complaint for the influx of whatever Japanese toys that threatens them
This is just the pettiness on how you feel denied. When it doesn't affect you, who cares, but it's just life as usual for Disney's lawyers.
Most of /toy/ doesn't care, but when they do they make shit up based on their life up to high school so far. They barely know how licenses work. You might as well say the lizard people are behind it.
Again, Disney/DCC/Marvel/etc PROACTIVELY seeks shit like this out, to ensure that their properties and merch are being handled correctly. And we all know that Disney is ruled by the biggest Illuminati group, right?

As for SpiderMan, it might be too early to tell, but know that Spider-Man is treated as a different license most of hte time. Could work the same way with toys. So stuff like Deadpool is all lumped together by Marvel as an XMen property. Marvel controls that property pretty tightly, espcially now with them feeling slighted by Fox, hence denying movie lines from being made and fucking over their own comic series.
>>
File: dino.jpg (113KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
dino.jpg
113KB, 600x600px
Dino Hunter is up on amiami. HLJ will soon follow probably.
>>
>>5954671
YES!!!
>>
>>5954671
Are his elbows super limited or really well hidden?
>>
File: FIGURE-023286_08.jpg (106KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-023286_08.jpg
106KB, 800x800px
>>5954680
Monster Hunter armors can do wonders on hiding joints and the Glavenus set is just busy all around.
>>
>>5954680
Can't be sure but looks like the elbow revo joint is covered by the elbow armor piece and it goes under the gauntlet piece when you bend. Should go well passed the 90 degrees mark.
>>
>>5954671
Oh it looks like it was on HLJ just didn't pop up with search for vulcanlog.
>>
File: IMG_0955.jpg (203KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0955.jpg
203KB, 2048x1536px
>>
File: CuIvq4PUEAAG0Ab.jpg (119KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CuIvq4PUEAAG0Ab.jpg
119KB, 1200x900px
>>5954717
This web is pretty cool, didnt know it was soft pvc
>>
File: sally.jpg (530KB, 1046x1461px) Image search: [Google]
sally.jpg
530KB, 1046x1461px
>>5950947
i don't mind the minis
i have him and solid and i like them alot

then again i actually like the stylization so
>>
>>5954781
What else would it be? Otherwise it will snap.
>>
>>5954802
thought it was just a long piece, looked weird in the promo shot.
>>
>>5954671
this looks absolutely amazing. i've never even played one of these games, but I might get this for how great it looks
>>
Really want the Alucard figure, but there's exactly one good review and one really terrible review. Any of you guys have it?
>>
damn. I can't even find deadpool on any sites. he's gone for good. oh well. that fucking character so damn annoying to collect for.
>>
>>5954717
HYPED!
>>
did revo deadpool get pulled from most online retailers? It's seriously like, the best looking revoltech ever.
>>
>>5955087
It got pulled (from international websites) within an hour of going up. It's still possible to get from third-party sellers, but whether they actually deliver is something a lot of us are wondering...
>>
>>5955125
welp, glad my guy is solid then, shame it's costing me so much, but this looks to be the best fucking deadpool figure ever.
>>
>>5955133
Who's your guy?
>>
File: IMG_0964.jpg (295KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0964.jpg
295KB, 2048x1536px
>>
File: IMG_0965.jpg (261KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0965.jpg
261KB, 2048x1536px
>>5955143
this magnet gimmick is really really cool
>>
File: IMG_0966.jpg (436KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0966.jpg
436KB, 2048x1536px
>>5955147
loving the posability. man these pics are hype
>>
>>5955143
Wow, that looks pretty nice now actually, and not like dogshit at all!
>>5955142
Sorry partner, can't reveal that, lest my guy mysteriously gets shut down because of disney being a cunt. Plus, I'm kinda paying out the ass anyway. You're better off going through ebay or something a tthis point.
>>
>>5955143
>>5955147
>>5955148
These looks miles better than the promo shots.
I really didn't want this figure but these pictures are starting to change my mind.
>>
>>5955393
Go for it. We're likely not going to get a better comic book spidey than this, or one that can pose nearly as well.
>>
>>5955468
Im hoping for a symbiote version
>>
so where's the best place to order Deadpool from right now?

I missed the like tiny window where AmiAmi had it available and kind of just forgot about it but now that it's about to ship out I want to get one but I don't actually know where is the best place to buy it from since so few places have it cause of whatever license fuckery went on
>>
>>5954671
>>5954685
Saw it this morning and it was so phenomenal to me that I didn't even realize I'd seen the uncolored prototype months ago.

I'm so tempted by it, but I manged to find the Monster Hunter 4G Limited Edition Gore Magala and Kirin figures. They're really something, especially the former.

Plus he'll go well with the A.G.P. personification that's coming.
>>
>>5955983
There had been POs at BBTS but not sure if they're gonna honour those. You could wait for him at Mandy.
>>
>>5955983
Ebay.
>>
Kind of want to look into the old Sci-Fi Revoltech Spider-Man to hold me over. Anyone have it? How is it?
>>
>>5956236
That thing is ugly af, don't waste your money. If you need something to tide you over, get the Mafex ASM2 Spidey.
>>
>>5956239
Is the Mafex the most articulated one out right now?
>>
>>5956247
Yes
>>
>>5956247
In a technical sense, yes, but it's limited in doing some poses cheaper domestic figures can, notably shoulder articulation based poses. It has no butterfly joint, nor a facsimile. It is a good figure overall, though.
>>
File: CuJ64elUIAEXs_u.jpg (99KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CuJ64elUIAEXs_u.jpg
99KB, 1200x900px
>>5955143
>>5955147
>>5955148
Is this a god damn dream? Hype is unreal for these
>>
>>5956285
I need venom, im too hype
>>
>>5956288
I'm excited to see how he handles him with his large build and all, and I can't fucking wait to replace that pos Marvel Legend.
>>
>>5951488
If it isn't just Marvel I'd love to see The Maxx
>>
>>5956292
I've been using the select. Great sculpt but absolute ass articulation. Revo is what I always wanted for him, though the cut joints are gonna look fucked since he's so big.
>>
>>5956285
Where was Deadpool available for preorder!? I was never able to find him anywhere!
>>
>>5956327
Just wait on Mandarake and hopefully it can be processed that way.
>>
>>5955148
glad I held out on spidey figs my entire life, the one I've been waiting for is here
>>
>>5954847
I ordered him just the other day. He's not much older than Toyohisa, and Toyohisa's god tier, so I don't expect many technical problems.
>>
>>5952387
That's because you suck at posing and have zero spatial awareness.
>>
>>5952344
>segmented cape
>ever
I should report you.
>>
>>5956285
I'm gonna wait to have Deadpool in hand before jumping on Spidey, since they share a lot of the same engineering. Looking good though!
>>
>>5956552

Don't you ever, don't you EVER reply to me like that again.
>>
>>5956778
Or what?
>>
>>5956555
>Darth Vader
It's how revos do capes.
>>
Yes, just scored 2 Deadpools!!!!
>>
>>5956906
the MEANING of pain and suffering will be introduced to you. You don't want that so keep on walking, just keep walking and dont never ever look back because I'll be there in your darkest thoughts and nightmares if you do. Comprende?
>>
>>5956955
lol
>>
>>5956955
Good luck with that.
>>
Looks like Deadpool will display great with Figuarts
>>
>>5956955
Pfft
>>
>>5956997
>>5956285
And Spiderman Next to Dead Pool looks good to me anyone still have concerns of these Revo's being too big?
>>
Fuck yeah!! Bring on Venom!!!! and Spawn!!!!
>>
plebpool
>>
So have they confirmed whether or not the Spidey figure will be able to do the MvC pose or not? I haven't been keeping up much with this.
>>
>>5956997
Huh, so he scaled them down slightly because venom snake is taller figuarts cap
>>
>>5957013
From what they've shown off I would find it highly unlikely it can't get in that pose. All the range seems to be there.
>>
>>5956946
Proof.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (632KB, 1100x836px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
632KB, 1100x836px
>>5957026 For all the Haters out there.
>>
>>5956239
>mafex

Yeah, if you want something that's riddled with more QC issues than your dad's condoms.
>>
>>5957061
Not sure why people would hate that you have 2 Deadpools on order. A lot of people already have ordered one.
>>
>>5957071
He's trying to compensate for his tiny penis.
>>
>>5957061
What site?
>>
File: 114622vuesw13s9xsaseky.jpg (81KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
114622vuesw13s9xsaseky.jpg
81KB, 1200x675px
Haters!
>>
>>5957077
Stop that.
>>
>>5956997
>>5957016
Huh, somehow I hadn't seen this one. I know venom snake was huge for a revoltech, but I really liked that scale.
>>
>>5957061
Wow, didn't think anyone used the same website as me. Let's uh, keep it under our hats till ours ship at least, right? Don't wanna MAFEX SSpiderman repeat, right?
>>
>>5957469
I didn't say nothin.
>>
>>5957469
>>5957879
Pretty fucked up, pham.
>>
>>5957061
Bandai Online All sold out

Just google Revoltech Deadpool and the Going price plus shipping cost

http://www.bandaionline.com/amecomi-yamaguchi-001-deadpool-action-figure/
>>
>>5957948
How dare you reveal their super top secret toystore that was on the first page of google when searching for Amecomi Yamaguchi Deadpool!
>>
>>5957963
It wasn't that easy to find before. Last time I ordered something from them, they only showed upon like, the sixth page for everything i checked.
>>
https://www.hype.tokyo/products/deadpool-revoltech-deadpool

Here Pham

A little pricey though
>>
Just pre ordered Spidey from amiami. Glad I got him when he was still available. When Deadpool pre orders went up they were almost impossinle to find. Had to pay rape prices with BBTS.
>>
How are the Revoltech Assemble Borgs? Thinking about picking one or two up.
>>
>>5958118
Basically the same price once Amiami shipping rates gets added to it.
>>
File: IMG_621132.jpg (157KB, 754x998px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_621132.jpg
157KB, 754x998px
Balloons
>>
File: IMG_623011.jpg (188KB, 756x1008px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_623011.jpg
188KB, 756x1008px
>>
File: IMG_625111.jpg (229KB, 756x1008px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_625111.jpg
229KB, 756x1008px
>>
File: 2016.jpg (264KB, 1288x1264px) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
264KB, 1288x1264px
2016 had very few Yamaguchi sculpted figures. Although they are all great, assuming there is no fatal flaw with Deadpool besides distribution, I hope 2017 will see much more than this with his own dedicated line. I get it he was busy with supervising articulations of the VulcanLog series, but I do hope for like 6 Revos per year from him. The man use to make like 90% of the releases.
>>
>>5958914
Does it rub/paint transfer?
>>
>>5959094
I really dont like yu-gi-oh but I did when i was a kid and I always loved the dark magician design....im really close to getting this for no reason.
>>
>>5958922
>>5958916
>>5958914

Damn that looks good. Just don't keep those on, they'll discolor the plastic.

>>5959111

It discolors plastic.
>>
Deadpool needs to ship soon
>>
Is it January yet? At least I have my Raft Spidey, but damn I love Revoltechs and this release is a dream come true.

The Sci Fi one always looked lame so I never went for it. Plus it's the movie design which I never liked. To be fair, the first Amazing Spider-Man movie made me appreciate it a bit more.
>>
>>5959282
>It discolors plastic.
So all those bodies are kill?
>>
>>5960263

Only if you leave it on. It wouldn't discolor immeadiately.
>>
>>5959094
Wow, I'm really impressed with Yamaguchi.
Looking at that anatomy book on the Deadpool preview shots, and his work it looks like he sat down, looked at his success, and saw what peoplle were shitting on.

Then he said, alright, I'm gonna fix this. And he slimmed down the revoltech joints, gave em more ratchets, brushed up on anatomy, and learned how to better place and hide his joints. Not many people you see who manage to make it in the industry who actually try to improve thier ork. Especially ones who stick to a style.
>>
File: dead proto.jpg (87KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
dead proto.jpg
87KB, 1200x900px
>>5960776
uh, i hate to break it to you, but learning anatomy has little to do with how to make a figure more poseable.
What Yamaguchi did was just place it in a place that gave it more range of motion and tried to hide the joints at very select spots, because it's noticeable as fuck and looks unnatural.
Basically, he cut away as much anatomy as possible and you're just looking at carefully photographed angles to make it look as pretty as possible. Of course, nothing makes the neck pretty
>>
>>5960795
That's his method. Where others will make a standing pose figure and just add joints to it so it can move, Yamaguchi works from the poses he wants the figures to take, place in the joints and carve away bits necessary to get those poses. This was what he did since the cut joints only days of his career, and he works on the same basic principles today.

He always have looked at anatomy books because he wants the poses the figures make still look like what a person would be like in those poses. Most action figures fails at this aspect, looking like a robot striking the pose. How he positions shoulder joints is a good example, he places them towards the top, closer to the neck where as most place them to the sides of the body.

Unlike other figure series, Revoltechs don't really have a "standard body buck" so each figure requires a unique style of joint placement, and having to do that for 10 years he has refined his skills and found a pretty good articulated male body sculpt that has become the standard for his recent works.

>>5960776
>he slimmed down the revoltech joints,
? The dimensions of the joints have been the same since day 1, plus any new joints added later. Everyone makes improvements over the years, well in Japanese figures anyways, it's just easier to notice with Kaiyodo sculptors because you know who have done what.
>>
>>5958205
You sure? I wanna say he was like $70-75 on BBTS, when I checked, plus whatever shipping they charge. Amiami may still be a little bit cheaper. I checked Deadpool and I snagged him when he was $65 from BBTS. Any idea why Spidey would be more expensive?
>>
>>5960795
>uh, i hate to break it to you, but learning anatomy has little to do with how to make a figure more poseable.
never said it did, I said he learned anatomy , didn't say what it was applicable to, but it should be obvious what it would help do.
>What Yamaguchi did was just place it in a place that gave it more range of motion and tried to hide the joints at very select spots, because it's noticeable as fuck and looks unnatural.
Having owned older revoltechs, this is bullshit. Older ones were not able to pull off a decent looking standing pose. Aside from that, no matter how dynamic they looked, you couldn't get them to look halfway decent doing poses either. It was only recently, around Vash, that they became good, not counting QB stuff.

>he cut away as much anatomy as possible and you're just looking at carefully photographed angles to make it look as pretty as possible.
when did he say this?

>>5960972
>The dimensions of the joints have been the same since day 1, plus any new joints added later. That's what I mean, Most of the older revoltechs had poorly hidden swivels and only used the massive joints, or the tiny ones. All these inbetween/varied joints joints weren't really fully implemented until later. Pick up a shitty Dante to see what I'm talking about. Aside from that, the QB joints were around when the lines started using more than two or so kinds of joints. They were also poorly made at the start, like P2 Nanael, and would fall apart easily. Revoltechs only started to not be terrrible around Raiden's release, at least for humans. Till then, most of /toy/ wasn't to thrilled with thier articulation and posing in general.
> Everyone makes improvements over the years, well in Japanese figures anyways, it's just easier to notice with Kaiyodo sculptors because you know who have done what.
Yeah, but compare Yamiguchi to someone like Liefeld, the improvements Yamaguichi has made recently really blow me away.
>>
>>5960980
because they know they can milk people for spiderman, more than deadpool.
>>
I emailed BBTS about the Revo Deadpool & they replied saying they're still getting him in. So no worries (as of now) if you pre-ordered him there.
>>
>>5961054
I emailed woozymoo as well and told me they're getting them still.

Looks like Kaiyodo is honoring all the overseas orders prior to the restriction.
>>
>>5960992
I was like shit, why quote so much from my post, then realized you didn't hit Enter.

OK the later joints sure. First of all Dante should never really count because it was originally not a Redvoltech but a left over from previous intended Kaiyodo releases. Yamaguchi just forced in the Revo joints for the launch of the new series. The very first figure sculpted with Revolver joints in mind were the Evas, well more accurately the AB body. Also fun fact the first figure to use Revolver joints were the Keroro Gunsou figures Kaiyodo made back then.

6mm joints went thorough a couple of versions, started out fine but degraded over the years till it got changed completely. But yeah over the years they added the 4mm, the "wrist joint" peg and a bunch of joints used in the Minis.

And I wouldn't go so late in the game saying it got better, just certain characters more westerners sought out and realized their charm. Many people got MP Evas recently and loved it, and that was a very typical early Revoltech. Most Mecha Revos are great day one they just have a niche selection so not many had them in hand.

There is a big gap in poseability between cut joint hips and revolver joint hips, so people may noticed that the most.
>>
>>5961123
See that's the thing, I had the revo evas too. They stil had shitty hip swivels that balanced on a twig. My revo eva unit four lookd good, but couldn't do much in the way of natural looking poses, only the most extreme shitty ones. This went on for a while in certain releases. The revo transformers were also guilty of this.

Recently , he's gottne better at placement, anatomy and sculpting, ya know? Tha combined with the better joints makes them able to do more than the most extreme poses.

But like I said, till recently it was a problem. Even the revoltech panzer cop had that problem, also the degrading plasticky paint as well as terrible rubber pieces.

As far as Dante getting revos put in as a last minute thing, he Would've been much better had they replaced all his joints with revoltech joints. Shame that.

But I'd have to say the turn around was the revoltech Vash and the Raiden figures. This is because they drew in people who normally would never get a revo, and showed them just how good revoltech had become.

It's kinda like how PAK were regarded as shit until the DMC figures, and while they'd gotten better at QC,joints, and proportions. Their paint apps were still shit. Ya feel me?
>>
>>5961144
>turnaround was Vash and Raiden
Vash was 2010, Raiden was 2013

That's an awfully generous period of time for a "turn around".
>>
>>5961194
I believe I said Around there earlier in the thread. Was more of a trickle around Vash, not as many people got him as they did Raiden. Wolfwood was also released around Vash, and he had swivel shoulders, if I recall correctly.
>>
>>5961144
Exactly my point, westerners only pick up certain characters and thinks that's when Revos got better. Humanoids alone, Fist of North Star Revos were great figures and if you want to talk Yamaguchi, Reycal was a very well made figure too, minus some 6mm joint issue. Sticky paint is a hit or miss situation that can also be the fault of the factory skimming the cost. I don't think it was that prominent past the No.30 or so, just the occasional unlucky few, like YF-19, and YF-21 for me. Still pretty early and random issue (like Eva-08). Point is there were plenty of good ones early on.

>>5961220
Sounds like your main issue is cut-joints. It was used more in early Revos but there are many that had none at all. New Getter 2 was the first iirc. And beside Fist of North Star and Fraulein series none of the non-Yamaguchi Revos used cut joints in that manner.
>>
>>5961228
Meh, not really. I've had random figures from all their sublines, and random properties. Most of them had some sort of problems. If it wasn't the sculpt, it was the articulation, like patalabor.

Street fighters had qc and height problems. I think the only ones I heard nothign bad from was hokuto no ken, and that's the only one I hadn't tocuhed.

The movie lines by 2008 had some gems, but things didn't really have a baseline of quality till 2013. Now most releases from them look to have similar proportions and articualtion to big boss.
>>
>>5961220
Wolfwood has swivel hips, but revol everything else.

i dunno man, I got into non-hasbro-mattel-shit figures because of the Sengoku Basara line, they looked amazing and were more poseable than anything else I'd ever owned as a kid. I still think they're great figures with a ton of style and are basically THE definitive revoltechs, in terms of what I expect when I buy one. Ain't nobody standing straight, everybody's gonna be legs akimbo, hunched over swinging the fuck out a sword.
>>
>>5961054
Excellent. I would've been massively disappointed with them if they didn't get any.
>>
File: revoltech snake compare.jpg (407KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
revoltech snake compare.jpg
407KB, 1600x1067px
>>5960972
>having to do that for 10 years he has refined his skills
He's slowly made all his figures look hunchbacked

>>5960992
>Having owned older revoltechs, this is bullshit
As the other guy said, he's had time to refine his hunchbacking skillz and created some really lopsided figures to reach this point.
>>
File: KAI10544.jpg (33KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
KAI10544.jpg
33KB, 752x564px
Wait, are they doing a re-release of the TMNT? My gf picked me up a Donatello and he's been real lonely for a while now.
>>
>>5961870
Yeah, they're all coming out in the same month....all four at $50 a pop....in the same month...
>>
>>5961911
I wanna get all four so badly but my wallet just can't justify getting all of them.

That said it might not be worth risking not getting them, I don't know how frequently they reproduce revoltech stuff.
>>
>>5961144
>the revoltech panzer cop has joint problems, also the degrading plasticky paint as well as terrible rubber pieces
wut

I was about to buy 3 of these.
>>
>>5961935
Mine seems fine. He has cut joints hips and wrists but not a real problem.

He is tiny though.
>>
File: philippines-map.jpg (182KB, 650x421px) Image search: [Google]
philippines-map.jpg
182KB, 650x421px
>>5961935
Sticky plastic likely comes from that person living in an armpit country and not being able to store his toys in a cool dark place.
This doesn't mean that the plastic isn't pretty shit though, since they really shouldn't go to shit that soon and the fact most of these people who complained said that their other figures have held up just fine.
>>
Hi anons, anyone around here who owns the Takeya Jizai Okimono dragon?

I've finally gotten mine and am super happy but the eyes won't budge or pose at all. Even the small tool they give you to help move them have broken on the tip instead when I try to move it. I tried moving the eyeballs with needles even and it still won't budge. There's also no way to take apart the head to move them from behind instead, like Raiden or Snake so I'm kind of at loss as to what I should do.

Any tips on how to fix this?
>>
>>5961997

Hair dryer to the face. Blast it for a little bit (30-40 secs tops), then try moving the eyes. Repeat until it works.
>>
>>5962062

so to move the eyes, i'll have to hold onto the dragon's head, will the head be softened too? In that case, would I be risking squshing his head?

Also sorry to ask another thing, I'm actually unclear what the material is, so is it safe for me to assume all toy materials are receptive to the hairdryer method?
>>
>>5962116

AFAIK, most plastics won't be harmed by it, unless you're trying to deform it. And it is possible you might if it's a soft enough plastic, or if you do it too much/too long while applying pressure.

But personally, I haven't fucked up any figures by doing it. Your mileage my vary.
>>
>>5961935
They're tiny and sticky despite how cool they look. Also they have tiny ass feet so they can't pose without thier heavy ass backpack falling over.
>>5961968
I don't live in the philipenes, I live in NY. I've owned hundreds of figures, the only ones that's ever went tacky was that panzer cop, a doc strange toy i had as kid, and the revoltech evas. The evas were notorius for going gross.

As for the panzer cop, it was mostly his shitty rubber shoulderpads.
>>
>>5961586
Nah, you're right, for it's time the old shitty revoltechs were still better than 90% of what was out there. Most of the good lines we got now weren't even around then.
>>5961767
Why the fuck does Snake look so terrible? Can he not stand right? My Greyfox is fine, only has a slight hunch.
>>
>>5962144
>The climate of New York state is generally humid continental, while the extreme southeastern portion of the state (New York City area) lies in the warm temperate climate zone
Counts as an armpit.

I'm scared of looking through my older Revoltechs, which i have not seen for a good year or two, but they were fine last time i saw them before being igored and forgotten because they dont fucking scale with anything.
>>
>>5962173
It really isn't.

The onyl way shit would plasticize in any way is if you kept them in thier box in a sealed Tupperware bin outside. There's only two figures from a ten year stretch that did that to me, and it was a rubber venom head, and a rubber doc strange cape that was stuck in a sealed bin for ten years. Nothing else was effected other than the older revoltechs.
>>
File: ##########PraetorSuit.png (1MB, 890x1080px) Image search: [Google]
##########PraetorSuit.png
1MB, 890x1080px
I really want a Doomguy Revoltech/Vulcanlog. I think they are the only ones that can make an 1/12 action figure of the guy that is both bulky and poseable in the right way. He does perform quite a few fighting actions.

I know it's hopeless but Union Creative's choices in gaming characters is still unpredictable.
>>
>>5955142
>>5955165

bbts
>>
>>5962529

Every figure makers choices are unpredictable.

>get a Vulcan Venom, but no Quiet
>get Raiden, but nothing else
>get a MGS2 figma Snake but nothing else except for a Gurlukovich Soldier much later on
>get a side chick from some anime years ago figma, not even a main character
>get time skip VAH but no pre-time skip figures

Etc etc.

Japan's fucking retarded.
>>
>>5962144
welp, guess I won't be buying them. fuuuuuck they look so good too, dammit.
>>
>>5962529
just get a Master Chief, Doom 4's version looks like him anyway.

I'd rather have real Doom toys, not "gore for people who jack off to Brutal Doom" shit sequel version figures.
>>
>>5962983
Not really that similar if you look closely. Although Halo 5 Buck is an okay replacement.for me design wise.
>>
>>5962956
In regards to Metal Gear, I think the pattern is pretty obvious, ninjas, Snakes, and footsoldiers including the Mini. No one knows of side characters form a game, but soldiers there is another market for it.

VAH, are you talking about fucking One Piece? Uh, because that's current? Duh.

Figma I'm not sure who you're on about. Some main guy for a harem anime? Who even cares. Inuyasha? Clothing issue.
>>
Doom 4 is one of the best FPS games I've ever played and easily my GOTY so I understand wanting merch but desu I don't find the Doomguy design from that game very interesting and I'd much rather have a classic Doomguy. And that doesn't seem too out of line with the video game stuff Vulcanlog has in the works, although I guess it's not a Japanese game. The other thing is I'd really want some enemies to go with him, it wouldn't be nearly as fun to have just Doomguy. Idk realistically we'll probably just never get anything besides the ThreeA figure and if we do it'll be something shit like NECA.
>>
>>5962983
please don't start another autistic shitfest about the new doom not being a true doom on /toy/, you have /v/ and /vr/ for that. every fucking time there's a mention of doom over here it ends like that
>>
>>5963166
I wouldn't mind NECA that much if we get nothing out from Japan.

I guess I want Yamaguchi to do some kind of modern full armor future space soldier that looks right holding up a rifle.
>>
>>5963392

Vanquish Revo when?
>>
File: Amaterasu.png (1003KB, 1190x956px) Image search: [Google]
Amaterasu.png
1003KB, 1190x956px
>>5963392
Space marines are nice, but there's actually a few animals I'd like to see.
>>
>>5962983
th-they changed m-muh gaaaame waaaah waaah
>>
File: mcfarlane is crazy random.jpg (137KB, 795x682px) Image search: [Google]
mcfarlane is crazy random.jpg
137KB, 795x682px
>>5962155
>Why the fuck does Snake look so terrible? Can he not stand right? My Greyfox is fine, only has a slight hunch.
Because Yamaguchi is a terrible toy maker. He's like the opposite of McFarlane by making his toys being super duper poseable, but at the same time, designing the toy to only look natural in a couple of poses like a McStatue does. Obvious unsightly joints/gaps are hidden only by angles vs McFarlane hiding it under the sculpt.
>>
So the tachikoma is getting a die cast re-release
>>
>>5964196
>tachikoma is getting a die cast re-release
You're thinking they are the same as something from before?

No they are completely new, smaller, barely poseable diecast figures from Union Creative.
>>
>>5964137
>yamaguchi is a terrible toy maker

He's not great at it, but there are far worse toy makers out there that deserve that title.
>>
>>5964423
Yeah, I was super tired when I read hlj's Facebook post about it.
>>
File: CuaBC8WUkAAUCC_.jpg (98KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CuaBC8WUkAAUCC_.jpg
98KB, 1200x900px
>>5964137
Yeah man, so terrible.
>>
File: CuaBCC_UsAE5pUY.jpg (105KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CuaBCC_UsAE5pUY.jpg
105KB, 1200x900px
>>5964858
I mean, why would anyone want toys like this? Ugh, wish we could've gotten a Figurearts Deadpool and Spidey.
>>
>>5964858
>>5964859
Please, stop.

You're not making this any better. You're just coming off as a hostile asshole.
>>
>>5964864
But...I AM a hostile asshole
>>
>>5964867
Yeah but we don't need to know that.
>>
>>5964137
You need to pay a visit to Yamaguchi's twitter
>>
>>5964858
>>5964859
The more I see of Deadpool, the more I want him.
I have been having doubts on if I wanted to keep my preorder too.

Going to be one of the funnest toys of '16 easily.
>>
So are minis done forever then?

Also, is there any real quality/poseability difference between the tiger stripe and olive drab Venom minis?
>>
>>5964940
Only difference is the paint and accessories.

Yes I say Mini is done since most went the ways of sales, hasn't been one in a long long time and the fact that Yamaguchi has a new line of Revoltechs.
>>
File: ramos mj.jpg (49KB, 382x324px) Image search: [Google]
ramos mj.jpg
49KB, 382x324px
>>5964859
>those necks
Yes, it is "ugh"
I was going to say that i can't find any art where SpiderMan looks like he has a broken neck, yet here is Ramos proving me wrong.

>>5964442
Eh, i only think Yamaguchi is worse because he influences other toys that he doesn't even sculpt. Really good toys, like those TMNT, which got those fuckugly shoulders added on. Fucking retarded. Other sculptors only pollute their own shit.
>>
>>5965483
Fuck off Jin, you racist nigger
>>
>>5965483
You've officially secured the status of "absolutely retarded".

Here is your (You), sir.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2308x2224px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2308x2224px
>>5965483
Cry more, faggot.

Here's your drink.
>>
How well does the MP evangelion scale with the EVA EVO line? I heard the older Revoltech line are generally smaller in scale.
>>
>>5964858
>>5964859
now that's a proper spider-man figure!
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5965587
I think he's going to need this now too
>>
meme status aside, are the disney revoltechs worth it?

i'm mainly interested if these figures are worth picking up

>woody
>buzz
>stitch
>wall-e
>>
>>5969811
>wall-e
good luck finding him
>>
>>5969811

Woody is, if all of those hundreds of pics of him are any indication.
>>
>>5969811
Mr Incredible is worth
:]
:]
>>
>>5964859
You have terrible taste friend. I'm glad you're not being catered to.
>>
>>5969811
>woody
6 rereleases can't be wrong, he's everyone's favorite lech
>>
File: this tickles my funny bone.jpg (135KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
this tickles my funny bone.jpg
135KB, 800x600px
>>5970389
>>
>>5970439
was that creepy ass face really necessary? it doesnt look good and i honestly hate how people picture him raping other figures and shit.
>>
File: FIG-IPN-5250_07.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FIG-IPN-5250_07.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>5970840
to be fair, his expression is what you make of it.
>>
>>5970439
8 re-releases actually.
>http://myfigurecollection.net/item/30387
>>
>>5970903
>back when the yen was weaker AND prices were reasonable
don't remind me
>>
>>5970840
it was meant for the scene where woody was laughing at buzz when he was repairing his ship in the first movie, you can see the face at the beginning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcSmlSok32g
>>
>>5970389
>>5970458
I still haven't sold or unboxed them.
>>
>>5969811
>>5970372
Selling mine on the BST. Complete and in great condition-- just has been opened.
>>
>>5965922
They're slightly smaller due to the proportions being inherently smaller by design. Honestly they fit better with the TV series Evas and the movie version of Unit-02.
>>
File: please dont get canceled.jpg (96KB, 975x525px) Image search: [Google]
please dont get canceled.jpg
96KB, 975x525px
I-It's gonna ship soon, right?
>>
>>5972328
>$75

Fuck you might as well have ordered it off BBTS.
>>
>>5972328
It comes out at the end of the week my dude
>>
>>5972328
>>5972400
>tfw SHF Tony Stark is in same order and releases one week later, and you also a cheap fuck and have to ship it Air Mail

I'm not gonna see him for a while. Take some good photos to tide me over, guys
>>
File: REVO MINI VENOM.jpg (539KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
REVO MINI VENOM.jpg
539KB, 1080x1920px
I think I'm in love with this little guy
>>
>>5973373

Should get the Sneaking Suit Vulcanlog, best Venom figure you'll see.
>>
>>5973396
Also the more expensive one, but it's definitely the target
>>
>>5972418
Damn, I read that as SHF Tony Hawk and got all excited.
>>
>>5973373
anyone know some good enemy soldiers for these guys?
>>
>>5973721

Maybe GI Joe's? Or are they too small?
>>
>>5973730
He's about 4 1/2 inches
>>
>>5973721
There is a Russian dude that's the same scale made by revo
>>
File: olga.jpg (222KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
olga.jpg
222KB, 1066x1600px
>>5974049
>recommending a McStatue.
Might as well buy a real McStatue then. I bet they're more poseable too.

Actually, why not try the Halo series? Figures like Dare barely clock in at 4", so the male figures will be bigger.
>>
>>5974060
suggest some male military figures, I'm not deep into mcstatue lore
>>
>>5950924
Supposedly the billing/shipping hits Saturday. I'm so tired of waiting/refreshing.
>>
File: McSoldiers.jpg (301KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
McSoldiers.jpg
301KB, 1024x768px
>>5974078
I was lying, because i dont think McFarlane ever made any McStatues, besides the actual statues from Call of Duty and some other military ones.

There's the Halo figures, but i dont know what scale they are at all. They were before the upscaling, but i dont know their actual size. They're really nice to look at though.
>>
File: dare halo in 4".jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
dare halo in 4".jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>5974175
I do have their Dare figure and it stands at slightly above 4"
Perfectly in scale with GI Joes and MU figures, even though it's roughly 1:15 or 1:16 scale, but it would look undersized next to Snake knowing how bulky the design is supposed to be.
>>
File: IMG_1034.jpg (351KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1034.jpg
351KB, 2048x1536px
good height
>>
File: IMG_1035.jpg (385KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1035.jpg
385KB, 2048x1536px
>>5974301
>>
>>5974175
Those particular guys sucks. No upper arm rotation, you would need to make one or just cut and paste the right arm in that rotation since all you really want is them to hold the gun.

What a waste. McFarlane seems to do stupid shit like that, like lacking one more step.

As far as I understand, the 2 teams of Halo 5 are both missing one last Spartans? Were they exclusives somewhere? Weird.
>>
File: Cu8PQpgUEAA0drd.jpg (131KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cu8PQpgUEAA0drd.jpg
131KB, 900x1200px
>>5974305
>>
File: aging posture.jpg (230KB, 1177x663px) Image search: [Google]
aging posture.jpg
230KB, 1177x663px
>>5974301
>dat posture
Spider-Man is obviously geriatric.

But seriously, fuck Yamaguchi.
>>
>>5974364
>complaining about a stylized sculpt of figure based on a comic book character.
>>
>>5974364
You know you can pose the figure the way you want right? The neck can obviously go back more than the way he poses.

Stop being retarded, we get it you don't like his style.
>>
File: ramos wolverine.jpg (14KB, 156x220px) Image search: [Google]
ramos wolverine.jpg
14KB, 156x220px
>>5974371
>implying art styles for comic book characters arent criticized ever
>>
File: KojimaImitatesCoolface.jpg (21KB, 386x359px) Image search: [Google]
KojimaImitatesCoolface.jpg
21KB, 386x359px
>>5974401
>Mt. Wolverine rising high over the skyline
>>
>>5974364
If you don't like it, don't buy it, as simple as that. There's marvel legends for cry nigger babies like you
>>
>>5974371
>implying hunchback mode isn't obvious in other figures
slouching venom snake and solid snake look p.bad too

you have to really force the torso open to have them stand semi straight, and even then they have a permasculpted kyphosis
>>
>>5974441
theres a whole section of neck articulation. you dont have to slouch him like yamaguchi does. shut up already holy shit
>>
File: cool.jpg (90KB, 800x1146px) Image search: [Google]
cool.jpg
90KB, 800x1146px
>>5974364
In japan the heroes take that posture because is cool
>>
>>5974443
>help I'm a massive shiteating faggot with zero reading comprehension!
yeah man, straightening the neck will definitely fix the permasculpted kyphosis in the upper back.

sorry I agree with other humpback-hating anons, but unfortunately they're right
>>
>>5974470
god ur so gay. look at some pics, you can straighten his back, the neck articulation goes into his back. look at the revo ultron too
>>
I thought we were safe from the haters in this thread...
>>
>>5974470
>hur dur im actually retarded, lets argue over actually nothing that I will continue to act as if it's a world ending problem.
>>
>>5974481
you know, many people just want to say shit no matter which
>>
>>5974479
>also can't read posts
don't be that faggot. I already said (twice now) that it was sculpted in to the part of the torso that has zero articulation, it's a single piece of plastic. cmon man.

>>5974481
>>5974498
I love revoltechs. I own venom snake, solid snake and cyborg ninja. I've already preordered spiderman and deadpool. Doesn't mean any valid criticism is verboten. Sorry this isn't a safe space, buttercups.

>>5974488
>hurrr durr I am actually a shiteating faggot who can't make any decent points so will just ignore the issue like it doesn't exist because I looooove slobbering on yamaguchi's cock
>>
>>5974507
>>hurrr durr I am actually a shitposting faggot who can't understand when I'm being called out because i'm really bad at this, so will just ignore the issue like it doesn't exist because I looooove slobbering on my own cock
>>
>>5974507
>Doesn't mean any valid criticism is verboten
True, but this shit has been said so many god damn times and just clogs the threads. Yamaguchi has a style, and it clearly isn't gonna change. No need to argue the same points every release/announcement
>>
>>5974507
im gonna be that faggot if i wanna be that faggot, faggot
>>
>Yamaguchi will never make a figure of me
>>
>>5974441
>Still using real life examples to complain about a stylized sculpt of figure based on a comic book character.

Comic book Spider-man's proportions are already unrealistic as it is, so I have no idea why you are even bothering to complain about this.
>>
>>5974545
it's just a shitposter.
>>
File: kyphosis-pictures-2.jpg (125KB, 671x598px) Image search: [Google]
kyphosis-pictures-2.jpg
125KB, 671x598px
>>5974516
that's fine. I don't normally participate in revoltech circlejerks so I wouldn't know how often it's brought up. but dear god I wish someone would slap yamaguchi in the face and make him listen to reason.

>>5974520
you do you, you silly faggot

>>5974545
the other anon was complaining about spider-san. I'm not going to shit on something I don't even have in hand yet, and I agree that at least in this case it actually suits the figure. I only mentioned solid/venom snake.

>>5974554
yah I actually really love the fucking humpback profile of my revoltechs! I'm just hating it for giggles :^)
>>
>>5974514
tmi, keep your cock slobbering predilection to yourself.

oh who are we kidding, we both know you're such a big shitposting, shiteating, cockslobbering faggot that you won't be able to resist the urge to reply again.
>>
>>5974601
indeed. here is your (you), keep doubling down, baby shitposter, surely you will hook someone. Though the last few times this act continued you didn't, so who knows.
Maybe you should get better at it first.
>>
>>5974481
>muh circlejerk safespace
This is what's wrong with /toy/ today.

Someone makes valid criticism about a toy and twenty people rush in to call troll and make fallacy after fallacy to defend a figure with obvious problems.
You guys need to learn to chill out and quit acting like coddled generation y fags.
>>
>>5974616
no, baby shitposter, picking a non-issue that may be valid for you, and just picking and picking and complaining and whining and bitching and shitposting and crying and picking at it is what is wrong with /toy/
it's your opinion, have a cookie then fuck off, we don't need to hear about it in every other post.
>>
>>5974618
>only positive remarks said over and over are allowed. negative remarks is trolling no matter the reality!
Nevermind the fact that we're only now just seeing IF SpiderMan is able to stand up straight like a healthy male can....

Thank you, Yamaguchi, for showing us that the world is a rainbow with many kinds of people. You truly humble us by showing that even cripples can be Spider-Man.

Also, are you really trying to claim samefag? Like only one person is allowed to ever say something negative and that meets the quota before criticism is considered trolling? Or do you really think only one person thinks he looks like he's geriatric?
>>
>>5974615
>the faggot actually shitting up the thread is complaining about shitposting
yah man, labeling a valid point as shitposting is definitely one way for a retard like yourself to avoid using your peabrain to formulate a response. in fact I bet you do it on other boards too because your mental capacity is constantly challenged. thankfully there were other people in this thread like >>5974545, >>5974516 and >>5974446 who weren't as retarded as you obviously are and can actually articulate a response.

>>5974628
the guy's clearly retarded.
>>
Not to throw in some logical reasoning to this mix, but they are sculpted that way so the body line looks continuous when bending forward, instead of looking like you broke his back at the point of articulation, which most figures do. Our spine don't just bend at one point but curve forward and back, and the Yamaguchi Revos are approximating that with just the single joint. Also like that drawing shows the spine is curved that way to begin with, and you have the comic book muscles added on. Many other figures have backs like that anyways and they don't even have a lower neck joint at times. Do you guys make a bigger fuss with those I wonder?

They are sculpted that way for a reason, they put in some thoughts into these more than most companies tends to do.
>>
>>5974629
>>5974629
keep it coming, keep it coming.
>>
>there are actually idiots in this thread who act like you can't pose the goddamn neck further back
You can't make this shit up. You idiots can only can pretend to be so retarded.
>>
>>5974630
>They are sculpted that way for a reason, they put in some thoughts into these more than most companies tends to do.
This anon gets it.
>>
>>5974635
shitposters have no shame, they will make themselves look like drooling, paste swilling, pants shitting retards in the vague hope someone will get upset or offended.
>>
>>5974635
That was my first response,>>5974378 but the retards are talking of the curved back sculpt of the torso, so I give them this >>5974630
>>
File: Dale Keown.jpg (565KB, 1194x1069px) Image search: [Google]
Dale Keown.jpg
565KB, 1194x1069px
>>5974630
That sounds like the Dale Deown school of thought. He liked giant mouths so much that he started drawing characters without them, but even he would still draw humans like they should.
Unlike Yamaguchi and his hunching fetish.

Just because someone puts a lot of thought into it, doesn't mean it's good, muchless praisable.
>>
File: quasimodo got a gun.jpg (43KB, 928x200px) Image search: [Google]
quasimodo got a gun.jpg
43KB, 928x200px
>>5974630
I agree and I enjoy posing them too. it's basically on the other extreme of the spectrum to your conventional ramrod straight GI Joe figure that looks terrible in most dynamic poses. he just needs to tone down that kyphotic arch a little and find a happy medium so that they don't look like slouches when they're not striking action poses. or look like hunchbacks when they are striking action poses

>>5974635
>another retard who can't read posts describing the fact that the arch is sculpted into the fucking torso
yup, definitely can't make this shit up
>>
>>5974642
spider-man himself is always hunching, doubled over, bent, folded in half, crouching. It's kinda stupid to bitch about it when the character himself calls for such sculpting.
>>
>>5974643
still picking I see. Are you really obsessed with arguing about such a non-issue?
>>
File: snake mini.jpg (431KB, 1200x795px) Image search: [Google]
snake mini.jpg
431KB, 1200x795px
>>5974644
but to the point where he'll look like he's going to be hunched over even in straight up poses?

We've all seen Yamaguchi's failures at not having neutral poses. Like i said in another thread, it's not unlike McFarlane and his McStatues, where the figure is only set up to look good in certian action poses.
I'm not a fan of EXXXTREME posing, especially when the figure can't even line up his legs to his hips.
It's entering deformity territory and that isn't good thing.
>>
>>5974644
not that anon, and I agree that at least for spiderman and his noodly frame it's not as big a deal. shit at least he has lower neck articulation.

>>5974645
what argument, that the issue fucking exists? you're saying that these figures don't have humpbacks? cmon man, don't be disingenuous. at least other anons that stated 'it's style' or 'it's for posing' actually have points, and I wouldn't buy these figures if they weren't valid ones. if your opinion is that you don't care, that's fine, but suggesting that humpback syndrome doesn't even exist is just silly.
>>
>>5974653
>dat fucking neutral pose
jesus don't remind me. I even tried crunching his legs together and straightening the permanent hip thrust.
>>
>>5974655
it's a non-issue you paste eating retard. it's a toy, don't like it? don't get it. Constantly complaining about it won't change anything. Give it up.
>>
>>5974643
Except this all started with the Spider-Man figure where your seeming issue about the arched torso doesn't even look as readily apparent. Hell most of the "curve" is being made by the neck with that Spider-Man figure while the back itself isn't as pronounced as other Yamaguchi figures.

Good job outing yourself though, seems like you're the retard around here after all.
>>
Next thing we know, we'll have retards saying that Spider-Man is a nymphomaniac by the way he's posed with his lower torso pushed forward as if in a perpetual pelvic thrust. >>5974301
>>
>>5974669
except I never argued about spiderman in the first place considering >>5974441 was my first post, that the humpback syndrome is obvious in other figures, and that 'hurr just tilt the neck back DURRRR' is not an option. the only thing that got outed was your inability to follow a simple discussion and the point that this issue is endemic in the line and not an isolated event.
>>
File: posture2a_759.jpg (55KB, 759x422px) Image search: [Google]
posture2a_759.jpg
55KB, 759x422px
>>5974669
>doesn't even look as readily apparent.
Not him, but are you blind or do you not used to seeing other people?
We can see that he's bending like a backwards C to look like he's standing up straight, yet his legs aren't lined up with his hips.
It just looks so wrong.

If it's Yamaguchi just posing the figures wrong, then why isn't he hip thrusting Iron Man and Captian America too?
There's something definitely wrong with how the toy is engineered and it makes him look like he needs to see a doctor about his condition before it gets worse.
>>
>>5974675
are you completely fucking stupid?
it's a popular japanese hero posture, look it up, not some scoliosis condition, you god damn idiot.
>>
>>5974675
>poor posture
>not stylized and cliched heroic posture to make him look "cool"
>actually using posture diagrams over a fucking comic book character known to contort his entire anatomy in many comics through the years
It's like you people have never read a single comic book in your life.

If this shit triggers you so hard, you're better off buying one of those blank Figma/Figuarts bodies, because Yamaguchi isn't going to change his sculpt over a bunch of anons getting their panties in a twist.
>>
>>5974680
are you fucking retarded, or is it just impossible for you to comprehend that there are multiple people with similar viewpoints? I'm going with reaaally fucking retarded. you also missed
>not that anon, and I agree that at least for spiderman and his noodly frame it's not as big a deal.
>the other anon was complaining about spider-san. I'm not going to shit on something I don't even have in hand yet, and I agree that at least in this case it actually suits the figure.

and then you go on to post a bunch of quotes that only proves my point. good job moron. maybe you should share the dunce chair with that other cockslobbering faggot who keeps interjecting to shitpost, because you sound just as retarded as he does.

also
>obvious retard goes through thread picking out quotes without reading the discussion
>calls others autistic
perfect.
>>
>>5974675
>We can see that he's bending like a backwards C to look like he's standing up straight, yet his legs aren't lined up with his hips.
>There's something definitely wrong with how the toy is engineered and it makes him look like he needs to see a doctor about his condition before it gets worse.
Holy shit it begins >>5974671
>>
>>5974688
So basically you replied to my post because you were so butthurt that you had to call my attention over your issue with other figures? Despite me referring to the Spider-Man figure being the reason for that exact post about the neck?

Damn man, the butthurt must be real if you counted yourself as one of those idiots I was calling out even when I wasn't even referring to you all this time.
>>
>>5974675
>If it's Yamaguchi just posing the figures wrong, then why isn't he hip thrusting Iron Man and Captian America too?
because they weren't designed to stand like their spinal column was collapsing and their hips are fractured. ebin style :^)
>>
>>5974692
no, I replied to the post you hurriedly deleted because I wanted to make sure you understood what a massively retarded mong you are for confusing yourself. in fact I'm doing it again now but you're too mentally deficient to realize it, I'd wager. why would I be butthurt about that? :^)
>>
>>5974693
>>5974702

Shut up, guys.
>>
>>5974702
>why would I be so butthurt about that?
>:^)
>another retard who can't read posts describing the fact that the arch is sculpted into the fucking torso
>waaaahhhh my torso wahhhhhhh

Hahahahaha what a fucking child.
>>
I will wait to make my opinions on these figures once I have them in hand but I am looking forward to the dynamic posing options that have been revealed. Really looking forward to what the Venom will look like in this style.
>>
>anons actually complaining about Yamaguchi Revoltechs having Yamaguchi Revoltech sculpting/engineering
>in the Revoltech thread of all places
I mean it's like you're expecting them to turn out differently after so many years of figures essentially having the same style.
>>
>>5974711
That's because you don't even deserve an argument with the piss-poor excuse of an "argument" you posted with the smiley that only an underaged faggot would make.

>y-you're the only child here
>w-wait I forgot to add, you're a RETARDED child as well
Bravo.
>>
>Subjectanon invades the Revoltech general
Jesus, is nowhere safe from his autism?
>>
>>5974715
He thinks that just because the subject matter interests him that his low-level thinking somehow MUST have a say in it.
>>
That is kinda strange he has been teasing Deadpool and Spiderman pics forever but not a single Venom proto pic?
>>
>>5974715
Fuck I've heard of that idiot.

The retarded diagrams, the autistic arguing, acting like his opinion matters when he actually sounds like a newfag that never handled the figures.

I should have seen it coming given my own experience of seeing him shitting up Marvel threads as well. Can't believe that his autism actually spilled over the Revoltech thread when it's usually so comfy.
>>
>>5974714
>no argument
>waaaaaaahh le shitposting butthurt waaaaaaaah
>you don't deserve an argument because I'm too fucking retarded to come up with one!
bravo indeed :^)

>>5974709
>in the Revoltech thread of all places
I would imagine this would be the first thread to discuss the topic. but apparently it happens often enough.
>>
I would be interested in a Black suit Spiderman version. Chances of a Carnage figure later on
>>
>>5974717
I'm sure there are rules to when he can show certain figures. Also I think the sculpt is off his hands now and are being test molded at the factory. The grey or blue figures he shows are those test figures that got sent back for evaluation.

>>5974709
I was thinking that too but it must be different when it's my best favorite character ever and it must be everything I want situation.
>>
>>5974721
>:^)
Underage please, I'll talk to you properly when you're 18. Till then, keep your panties in a twist over your autistic obsession over these torsos because it's here to stay.
>>
>>5974721
>I would imagine this would be the first thread to discuss the topic. but apparently it happens often enough.
Newfags like you really need to lurk more if you think your opinion actually matters.
>>
>>5974723
>I was thinking that too but it must be different when it's my best favorite character ever and it must be everything I want situation.
You have no idea how well you just perfectly described subjectanon's autism.
>>
>>5974720
It used to be click click click like every 5th post so this ain't that bad.

>>5974722
Not sure if they would keep piping out so many "Spider-Man type" characters. Deadpool is among them too to the general public, so I think they would do something different.
>>
>>5974730
>differing opinions
>sperging like an autistic man-child is having an "opinion"
Seriously, try harder. Also, keep posting your underage smileys, it gives us an indication if you're the same faggot anon so we can disregard your so-called "opinions" every post you make.
>>
>>5974728
likewise. your opinion is worth the same to me.
>>
>>5974732
nah, the only people who sperged out were a bunch of retards who couldn't follow the conversation or just blatantly shitposted. I didn't mind having some form of a discussion with the few people who actually strung coherent sentences together, and I agreed with a lot of them.
>>
>>5974735
>likewise
Well I'm glad you have some semblance of intelligence to acknowledge that your opinion doesn't matter.
>>
>>5974742
shame I can't say the same of you.
>>
>>5974739
>I didn't mind having some form of a discussion with the few people who actually strung coherent sentences together
It's too bad because you can't do this yourself without sperging out like a man-child, right subjectanon?

Also speaking of stringing coherent sentences, you couldn't have made your retarded spelling and grammar more obvious in every single post you make >>5974735
>>
>>5974743
>admits to his own retardation
>with another "n-no you" reply
Reveling in your autism isn't something to be proud of you know.
>>
Damn, that's another thread shat up by subjectanon.

Hope the mods will clean this thread up, they always do whenever he spergs out.
>>
>>5974744
>discussion ended a while ago
>you don't deserve an argument because I'm too fucking retarded to come up with one!
now
>subjectanon

nah man, the only people who sperged out were a bunch of retards who couldn't follow the conversation or just blatantly shitposted. I guess you're one of them since you can't seem to let it go.
>>
>>5974739
subjectanon, we know you are never out to discuss anything. you are here to argue and shitpost so people talk to you. you are obsessed with being the center of attention, so you will do anything to get there, even act like a retard or claim to be a tranny.
you should really stop. Maybe just discuss things like a normal person and settle for the attention and replies you get then.
>>
>>5974748
Hey subjectanon, can you post pics of your Revoltechs? Or do you still only collect your autistic hipstershit that only autists like you would buy?
>>
>>5974748
CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK

Oh wait, it's "muh broken torsos (see diagrams)" now right?
>>
>>5974751
wait till he posts a picture of him looking at the toy, that will prove his point! Right? Right?!
>>
>>5974745
you're obviously speaking from past personal experience.
>>
>>5974755
When I talk to you in other threads you always do the same thing and revel in your autism. So yeah, I guess you could say I have past experience handling your autism.
>>
File: geriatricninja.jpg (64KB, 552x400px) Image search: [Google]
geriatricninja.jpg
64KB, 552x400px
>>5974749
>>5974751
>>5974752
>discussion ended a while ago
>subjectanon
now
>I'm too stupid to consider other people on a public forum might have an opinion on the products they own!
keep eating shit, morons.

I'm sure you illiterate retards will repeat yourselves again, so I'll just point out:
>>5974507
>I love revoltechs. I own venom snake, solid snake and cyborg ninja. I've already preordered spiderman and deadpool. Doesn't mean any valid criticism is verboten. Sorry this isn't a safe space, buttercups.

and
>>5974643
>I agree and I enjoy posing them too. it's basically on the other extreme of the spectrum to your conventional ramrod straight GI Joe figure that looks terrible in most dynamic poses. he just needs to tone down that kyphotic arch a little and find a happy medium so that they don't look like slouches when they're not striking action poses. or look like hunchbacks when they are striking action poses

you faggots can return to your circlejerk and start sucking each other off again.
>>
>>5974772
so you're an extremely autistic retard and delusional on top of it. good to know.
>>
>>5974774
>another TLDR post by yours truly
The ride never ends.
>>
>>5974774
>>5974777
You couldn't even keep your autism in one post huh?

Also why is it that your photos always look so shitty? Do you spend too much on your hipstershit to the point that you can't even afford a decent camera?

>you faggots can return to your circlejerk and start sucking each other off again.
Fag please, keep your fantasies to yourself. Next thing we know you'll start talking about how people are stalking you for your gayboipussy. Oh wait, you already did.
>>
>>5974774
>discussion ended
Kek. Says the one who never shuts the fuck up even when no one is even talking to you anymore.

>valid criticism
>subjectanon ever having "valid criticism"
Oh boy, so you were that idiot in the Marvel thread huh? What happened to all your rhetoric about "weebshits" only ever putting up with your bullshit?
>>
>>5974786
>>5974789
ah, we're sticking with
>I'm too stupid to consider other people on a public forum might have an opinion on the products they own!
then.

>>5974792
take your meds.
>>
>>5974715
>>5974720
>trying to blame it on me
More proof you guys have no clue who i am.
>>
>>5974799
I love how you always have to make up arguments for yourself because it's the only way you can ever argue and legitimately sound "right".

Keep going with your "delusionment" though, it's pretty funny seeing you continuously come up a bunch of strawmen just to keep a "discussion" going.

>>5974801
Eww as if we'd want to learn more about you, you sick fuck.
>>
>>5974797
yeah the actual discussion about figure sculpts ended a while ago, now it's just a bunch of mentally retarded autists like yourself who literally can't stop shitposting.
>>
>>5974802
Just goes to show you guys just want a boogieman to blame everything on a single samefag.

So i actually agree with the guy, in that you really don't want to have a rational discourse, just shitpost and say it's my fault for your shitposting.
>>
>>5974806
Sorry, I'm only trying to stoop to your level since "actual discussion" never seems to happen whenever you shit up a thread with your "lies and delusionment".
>>
>>5974806
>>5974808
>i actually agree with the guy
>samefagging this hard
Right, like we haven't heard that before.

Also
>rational discourse
>subjectanon ever capable of rational discourse
You must be new here.
>>
>>5974806
subject anon, you are the only one in the wrong, ever. you are obsessed with being the center of attention, you will do and say anything to be there, even argue points you know are illogical. you are at fault.
>>
>>5974809
I already had an "actual discussion" with anons earlier in the thread, so yeah, it did happen.

don't worry, you're not stooping by acting like a retard. you're exactly at the same level you'll always be at.
>>
It's funny because I remember one time I was arguing with subjectanon but then in the same post he agreed to one of my earlier posts not realizing that I never actually shared his autistic opinion and it was pure extrapolation on his part.

I mean he's only human after all but it just goes to show how he doesn't actually know what he's talking about.
>>
>>5974816
Nah, all I see is your usual shitposts like clockwork. Seems like some fellow Revo fans here aren't privy to your level of retardation so it took a while for it to register to them that it was you being an idiot again.

>you're exactly at the same level you'll always be at.
I'm happy that you recognize that you'll always be lower than me, no matter how much I try to stoop to your level.
>>
>>5974812
>he really thinks only one person can think poorly proportioned toys are bad and will defend his position with actual facts
Yes, samefags are everywhere, but i guess this goes with the territory of shitposting because someone disagrees with the hivementality, huh?

I think you should be aware by now that i would NEVER buy toys I've criticized. Yet the guy who claim is me obvious owns those hunchbacked Snake Revoltechs. I'm not sure WHY he bought them, because the problems were obviously there when they were first shown off.

But whatever, keep shitposting and thinking you're doing this board a favor by being overly defensive and crying samefag at everyone who disagrees with you.
>>
>>5974822
yeah we're all the same person.

>I'm happy that you recognize that you'll always be lower than me, no matter how much I try to stoop to your level.
nah, your level of delusional, autistic retardation and lack of english comprehension skills is unmatched. you're just too stupid to realize it.
>>
>>5974824
hey, same goes to you buddy. cry more about a toy. A. TOY. that will show us, right? that will change anything, right? that will somehow do anything for you at all besides let you shitpost, right?
>>
>>5974824
>but i guess this goes with the territory of shitposting because someone disagrees with the hivementality, huh?
Nah, what you fail to realize is shitposting and subjectanon go hand in hand.

>>5974827
>nah, your level of delusional, autistic retardation and lack of english comprehension skills is unmatched. you're just too stupid to realize it.
I love this. You go on to criticize my "english comprehension skills", and yet in this very same post you make a shit ton of retarded mistakes of your own.
>>
>>5974824
>keep shitposting and thinking you're doing this board a favor by being overly defensive and crying samefag at everyone who disagrees with you
>implying he's never cried samefag at ANYONE who disagrees with his retarded opinions

Oh man this is rich.
>>
>>5974833
yeah I already know you can't read on top of being an autistic retard. try to keep up.
>>
>>5974840
I'm truly sorry if I offended you there. It's just it's really hard not to chuckle at your mangled use of the English language.
>>
>>5974842
why would I be offended? we've already established that you're an autistic retard. your behavior is practically expected, mate.

In fact, you should definitely have the last word to soothe your autism. have at it, you glorious retard, and make it good. I'm heading to the new general to discuss revoltech figures.
>>
>it's another thread that goes to shit because anons have too much fun yanking subjectanon's chain
I mean, I get that he's stupid for always falling for it but don't you guys ever get tired of it?
>>
>>5974847
Someone can't keep a secret.

Fine, new one I made while this kept going >>5974820
>>
File: 0nigga.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
0nigga.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>5954819
do it. i got my copy for 30 offa craigslist and it's virtual cocaine
>My social life
Thread posts: 408
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.