[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ATL toy shops

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5099.jpg (233KB, 675x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5099.jpg
233KB, 675x359px
In Atlanta for the week, what are some toy shops I shouldn't miss?
>>
>>5949258
Take a vacation from toys
>>
>>5949258
Dont buy toys in ATL they have aids
>>
Thanks guys
>>
File: 1473816672228.jpg (123KB, 541x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473816672228.jpg
123KB, 541x960px
The the Book Nook (specifically the one in Decatur) has a lot of rad stuff. I bought S.I.C. figure there last year. Trying to remember the comic shop that has SHF and stuff, hold on a sec... Ok it's Oxford Comics... Really great store.

Happy hunting and don't get to crunk in The A.
>>
>>5950085
Do they? Guess I'm headed to Decatur next free day.
There's also some stuff at 2nd & Charles, northwest of Atlanta in Kennesaw.
>>
>>5950128
Yeah both stores were pretty sweet. Was just in ATL the other day but I didn't get a chance to check out any shops sadly, but I grabbed a few things at AWA. My friend worked at a toy store that opened last summer in one of the malls buy I can't for the life of me remember the name or what mall even though I had to drive her there a lot. They had some SHF, Gunpla and other Hot Topic tier weeb stuff.
>>
>>5950149
It was Pop Cult in the Perimeter Mall. Had hot toys too.
>>
>>5950158
Yeah, Pop Cult closed earlier this year, actually. It's a shame, they did have some nice things. Oh, but that does remind me there's a [relatively] new store in North Point Mall, Fandom, but it's almost entirely statues.
Wish I'd put in at least one more paycheck before stepping down to AWA myself, I would have bought up a Figuarts Donatello.
>>
If you're near Kennesaw, check out Steel Collectibles off of Wade Green Rd. Also come to Toys R Us and say hi.
>>
File: IMG_20161007_002602.jpg (2MB, 3006x3006px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161007_002602.jpg
2MB, 3006x3006px
>>5954157
Pop Cult shouldn't have fired the one hot chick who worked there for being five min late haha. I'll check Fandom when I'm in the area - did you cosplay? Wonder if I saw you.

>>5954823
Will do. You can get me free toys, right?
>>
>>5955722
source on HardGay figure???
>>
>>5950128
I've never seen anything at 2nd & Charles that wasn't statueshit or lego.

They have a decent amount of toys, but most of its "le geeky xDD" flavor of the month stuff.
>>
>>5960205
There's a small anime shop in town center, nikoniko I think?
They have a decent selection of gunpla and some anime stuff in general, and the hobbytown just down the road from the mall (headed away from i75) has more gunpla to choose from.
Here's an album I made a year or so ago of what was at hobbytown at the time
http://imgur.com/a/hE1VJ
>>
>>5960212
Just notice I included the pricing from stuff at nikoniko towards the bottom, so there's that.
>>
>>5949258
Criminal Records and the Book Nook
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.