[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just in case any of you were wondering what happens when you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: ss+(2016-10-02+at+10.27.59).png (16KB, 477x330px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-10-02+at+10.27.59).png
16KB, 477x330px
Just in case any of you were wondering what happens when you cancel like 5 preorders over the course of 4-5 months and then ask for 2 more cancellations on top of that.

They send you this. So I guess they'll at least warn you. But mind you I actually pay for like at least 1-2 items every month, so they might be more lenient on regular customers.
>>
I cancel stuff at amiami every month, sometimes entire orders, and I've never gotten a letter like that. But I do spend at least $300 with them every month.
>>
>>5946088
I stopped using amiami and had 7 months of preorders. I ignored every single request and they eventually sent me an email saying that they had cancelled all of my future orders.

I think that being banned from amiami is a meme at this point
>>
>>5946107
yeah nah I spend more like 50-100 a month. and I've only been a customer for about a year so probably why.
>>
does nippon-yasan has letters like this or warning or something?
>>
Do you guys just not know how to budget money or do you just get caught up in hype and pre-order things that you don't want?
>>
>>5946115
No, it just means you're a loser.
Did you stop collecting? If so gtfo
>>
Don't forget, feeling are only temporary.

You may like a character now due to the show being popular, but further down the track the sensation will fade away when the show is no longer current.

Same applies to bad reviews of toys when they are released.
>>
File: 1405613073709.jpg (63KB, 700x633px) Image search: [Google]
1405613073709.jpg
63KB, 700x633px
Amiami banning people is a myth.
>>
>>5946488
I understand these for reasons to cancel but if you are like OP and cancelling up to 7 in a span of 4-5 months. Maybe some considering should be taken into what is been ordered instead of ordering everything
>>
Amico isn't the one who bans people, it's her sister Lilico. If she get's your cancellation request, instaban!
>>
>>5946088
It's nothing new. AmiAmi isn't just one person and depending on who's asked (and how many times you asked for it and how much of a "good customer" you are), the outcome may be different.

It's just like with their CS. Sometimes it's great and helpful, sometimes it's just "here's 100 yens, get fucked gaijin".
>>
>>5946406
I just realized that I didn't want to buy the things I preordered half the time. And my collection got too big. I stopped preordering things unless I think it's going to sell out because I realized that nendos and figma almost never sell out for a long time after they're released.
>>
The dangers of being poor.
>>
>>5946406
I got one of these last month. I've had a really shitty year and stopped paying for pre-order in January because every month some came up and all my extra money needed to be allocated to some extra bill or another. I just stopped pre-existing because I don't know when I'll be able to afford anything again.
>>
>>5946122
No, N-Y literally has no customer service.
>>
>>5946406
I let my SO preorder a bunch of things on my account. Then we broke up and now I have at least one of his items every month up until February. There's only one thing I actually want to buy in December, so I'm hoping I don't get banned between now and then.

Don't get a person's name tattooed and don't let anyone else order on your amiami account. People are temporary, amiami is forever.
>>
I had 15 preorders cancelled by amiami last year, got the letter, then let another 10 go cancelled.

haven't sent me a letter since
>>
Why in the fuck does anybody uses Amiami? Are they just ignorant of all the better stores?
>>
>>5947722
Like? Yes their preorder prices have been creeping up lately (HLJ's a few dollars cheaper) but they're still one of the best options for those of us that don't live in 'Murica.
>>
>>5947722
>Why in the fuck does anybody uses Amiami?
Do you always land your high demand presales at the same store, every time, or are you just biased against them because they banned you? I for one, have to use multiple shops to get everything I want.
I favor HLJ first, but if something I want sells out at HLJ, and I can get it at Amiami or Hobbysearch you are damn straight I will.
Case in point, I had 2 1/144 Nobel Gundams preordered at HLJ, and they didn't order enough to fulfill it. Oh well, still in stock at amiami.
>>
>>5947722
They tend to be cheaper for the stuff I bother to pre-order, their points system is actually beneficial, and I sometimes get lucky with their pre-owned section.
>>
>>5947777
There is literally nothing I've ever tried to order that I've been unable to preorder, probably because you have to be fucking retarded to not be able to preorder something. Everybody has all these goddamn horror stories over AmiAmi when places like Hobbylink are actually competent and have human beings doing customer service.

Are the pennies saved buying through a nipshit company worth having to actually deal with that company? Grow some balls and be an informed consumer.
>>
>>5947815
>There is literally nothing I've ever tried to order that I've been unable to preorder, probably because you have to be fucking retarded to not be able to preorder something
Sorry, I didn't realize you collect Walmart toys.
>>
>>5947815
Customer service is about the same across both stores from my experience.
>>
>>5947722
I do wish they would show you shipping fees upfront, like HLJ does, but other than that they're quite reliable.
>>
>>5947833
Well, you could always use HLJ as an estimate to an extent.
>>
>>5947842
For single orders sure, but it can be a bit unwieldy for larger packages. Also the 8000 yen limit Amiami has for SAL shipping really pushed me away in recent years.
>>
>>5947818
>walmart offers preorders

Since when?
>>
>>5947869
Honestly I don't know when it began. I just went to the website.
>>
>>5947869
https://www.walmart.com/ip/52642775
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.