[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D Arts KOF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 91492.jpg (98KB, 567x800px) Image search: [Google]
91492.jpg
98KB, 567x800px
What the hell is wrong with this guy? Also, why'd they cancel the rest of the line?
>>
There was no "line". He was an anachronism in a line of Pokemon and Pokeripoffs.

His hat didn't sit right on some people's copy and some got a derpy face. Overall tho I think he's fine and it goes without saying it's the best SNK action figure ever made.
>>
>>5945027
>His hat didn't sit right on some people's copy and some got a derpy face. Overall tho I think he's fine and it goes without saying it's the best SNK action figure ever made.
This.

A line was planned though. Did they even release the P2 color for this guy?
>>
>>5945035

Nope.

There's a Kyo Nendo coming tho, if you want that
>>
>>5945035
that looks like an entirely different figure
>>
>>5945165
It's an early sample. You can spot the Tamashii Nations logo on the labels though.
>>
If memory serves, he binned big-time because people weren't satisfied with the issues with the face and hat. Bandai, as they are wont to do, interpreted this as "whoops I guess people don't want SNK figures at all" rather than "hey, maybe we botched this one figure." Shame, too, because they had planned several KOF characters and even a Haohmaru. A similar situation happened later on when the D-arts Noel Vermillion shelfwarmed due to being a mediocre figure of a relatively unpopular character, leading Bandai to cancel their plans to make Hakumen and Sol Badguy.
>>
>>5945291
life isn't fair. I would kill to get a Benimaru and Hakumen figure.
>>
I'm perplexed why there isn't a Mai figure, perverts like me would buy her regardless of a brand being popular.
>>
>>5945291
Who knows? Maybe we can start sending requests to Bandai to try and get them to try KOF again in the figuarts line? Emails, requests at conventions, stuff like that. Probably won't work, but we can try.
>>
>>5945330
See >>5945291
That guy got it right.
>>
>>5945291
there was a preview for Haohmaru in the box for terry
>>
File: 1424347677066.gif (310KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1424347677066.gif
310KB, 500x280px
>>5945035
Why did you have to remind us anon...
>>
>>5945041
Mai, too
>>
>>5945291
Damn, Sol Badguy would have been really cool. Any idea of what other KOF characters were planned? Would have loved to buy quite a few of them
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.