[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arkham Knight/Red Hood Custom Research

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: Batman Figs.png (916KB, 957x599px) Image search: [Google]
Batman Figs.png
916KB, 957x599px
Hey /toy/ I'm new here and am having a bit of trouble. I'm looking to make my first custom figure by frankensteining some figures together.

I was wondering if someone here owns both the Arkham Knight or Red Hood DC Collectibles figure as well as the S.H.Figuarts Injustice Batman figure. If so, could I get you to take a pic of them standing straight with both of them side by side? The plan is to extract the chests, heads, and back of the Arkham Knight and Red Hood figures, sand down or modify the S.H.Figuarts Batman chest, and somehow meld the Red Hood parts onto the areas and make it so the Arkham Knight bits can be added over the Red Hood stuff like in the game. I need to know if these figures scale well before I dish out all that money for this custom though.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Sorry for the sideways phone picture . I don't think batman is big enough
>>
>>5943958

OP here
Hoooly shit, you're right. I'm happy I came here and asked first instead of just quickly buying them.

Damn that really sucks though, wish there was a proper 6 inch scale Arkham Knight to fit in with my Figuarts. Thanks for the effort man, I appreciate the hell out of it
>>
>>5943958
>6'4"
>5'11"
>6'6"
lel
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 720x960px
>>5944342
Np , I'm in the same boat as you. I would kill for a revoltech or figuarts Arkham knight or red hood
>>
File: mexican kid makes a joke.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
mexican kid makes a joke.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>5943958
Bat Manlet
>>
File: 4a7e9b13670d27d2731e8827742f5ef6.png (528KB, 1033x449px) Image search: [Google]
4a7e9b13670d27d2731e8827742f5ef6.png
528KB, 1033x449px
>>5944932
>>5949733
So there's been a change of plans.

I want to do a god damn custom, so I got impulsive and picked up the DC Icons Last Rites Batman and an S.H.Figuarts Body-Kun in black. The goal here is to pop the head from the Last Rites Batman, sand the maskline to be flush with the skin, paint the whole thing black, dab some white eyes in, pop it on the body which I'm going to glue or sculpt some arm-spikes and a belt to and try to make Batman Beyond. Shit should be here at the end of the month...I also picked up the Mafex Batman Vs. Superman figure in case I fuck up, I can go cry and have a figure to fall back on to just have..Worst case scenario I chicken out and have 3 nice figures, or I destroy my DC Icons batman in the process, but that's like 20 bucks so who cares.
>>
>>5950033
Just use a vey high grit sandpaper and you should be fine anon
>>
>>5950101
I'll keep that in mind, hoping it works out fine
>>
OP here, just got my DC Icons Last Rites Batman, and did the one thing I should not have done with custom fodder and got attached to it. I'm amazed at how good this looks. I'm used to DC Batman figs being kind of crappy IMO, but this one is just awesome. Probably the closest thing we have to a Jim Lee Batman.

Still gonna do the custom, but probably going to wait until i can get another Last Rites Batman, probably won't be long since it's only like $20. Wanted to let you guys know that this figure is pretty damn worth it. Not Figuarts tier good, but pretty damn good.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.