[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ROBOT DAMASHII GENERAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 347
Thread images: 134

File: Robot Damashii.png (15KB, 400x120px) Image search: [Google]
Robot Damashii.png
15KB, 400x120px
Previous thread: >>5912735

See first reply for links to images of upcoming releases and other helpful info!

Upcoming regular retail releases:
-Char's Z'Gok, A.N.I.M.E. ver. (Oct. 21st)
-Ingram Unit-1, Alphonse! (Oct. 27th)
-AB Bozune, Marvel Custom (Nov. 2016)
-Metal魂 Ex-S Gundam (Nov. 2016)
-RGM-79, A.N.I.M.E. ver. (Dec. 2016)
-Full Armor Gundam, A.N.I.M.E. ver. (Feb. 2017)

Current open Tamashii Web exclusive preorders:
►Order Deadline Oct. 20th
-Unicorn Gundam, Crystal Body ver. (Jan. 2017)
►Order Deadline TBA
-AB Vierres, Red Knights Custom (Feb. 2017)
-Gouf Test Type, A.N.I.M.E. ver. (Feb. 2017)
-Dijeh, Ka Signature (Feb. 2017)
-Guntank, A.N.I.M.E. ver. & White Base Diorama (Mar. 2017)

Other mecha toy discussion is also more than welcome!
>>
File: dtl_RS_UnicornGundam_CBver[1].jpg (2MB, 700x3500px) Image search: [Google]
dtl_RS_UnicornGundam_CBver[1].jpg
2MB, 700x3500px
>>5943354
Bandai's official RD page with images and release dates:

http://tamashii.jp/item_brand/robot_tamashii/

Excellent, comprehensive RD list:

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Gundam/index.php?showtopic=815
>>
Quick shot of the G-3 box. I'm working on pics now.
>>
File: DSCN5224.jpg (318KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN5224.jpg
318KB, 1600x900px
How'd folks do on Bandai day last week? Managed to score a DX Chogokin SV-262 preorder (among other things) which is great... but also kinda stinks, because I didn't get a VF-31 preorder. Having the Draken makes missing the Siegfried hurt even more, haha.

>>5941940
Oh good, glad that explanation made sense!

And nice to see that effect part getting a release, I'd forgotten all about it.

>>5942072
>Any notable problems in the line (ie: figma shit breaking easily, MoMo's with damaged parts out of the box, Daibadi stuff having shit QC, etc)?
One of the great things about RDs is that it's pretty much a universally solid line in that respect. Because they're intended to be posed and messed around with, RDs are generally quite sturdy and QC is solid as well with sharp paint apps and good construction. You will sometimes see unsightly nub marks on some parts, which is to be expected with these kind of mass produced mecha, but Bandai does try to minimize the visible nubs or place them in inconspicuous places (see the bottom of the Gouf's front skirt armor; there's a nub, but it's not obtrusive).

They're still adult collectibles, so you shouldn't be throwing them across the room or anything (though honestly, many RDs would probably be fine with that, haha), but they feel nice and solid in-hand. That nice balance of sharp, good looks and sturdy construction is one of the things I love about RDs.
>>
File: DSCN5202.jpg (348KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN5202.jpg
348KB, 1600x900px
>>5943390
Looking forward to 'em!
>>
>>5943390
Post it already damn it! I gotta live vicariously through you till mine comes whenever it feels like it!
>>
>>5943660
Bear with me. I'm also taking pics of all my Force Friday stuff. The Gundams up next.
>>
>>5943390
>>
>>5943729
>>
>>5943729
W/ GFF Beam Rifle
>>
File: 20161001_191331.jpg (309KB, 1261x2012px) Image search: [Google]
20161001_191331.jpg
309KB, 1261x2012px
>>5943729
>>
>>5943729
Pew pew
>>
>>5943729
From the back
>>
So for someone who's just looking to grab some cool robots, which of these figures would you guys recommend? Was looking at some Zaku and the RX78.

Any cheap but really good figures that people might overlook?
>>
>>5943762
Bot of those are excellent. The gernsbacks and the arbalest if you can get them are excellent figures, especially the cordals with the VENOM red being my favorite.

Aside form those you and I mentioned there's the anime dom and the tallgeese 1.
>>
>>5943729
>>5943730
>>5943735
>>5943751
>>5943754
>>5943756

Wow, looks even better than the other review photos. The green camera doesn't even look that bad here.

Are the eyes really that glowy? Or is that a camera trick/post production thing?
>>
>>5943835
I think it's just the light reflecting off the eyes, sort of like with the beam effect. They are pretty bright as-is though.
>>
>>5943832
>tallgeese 1.

Is there an ANIME variant of that one too? Or is the base figure the right one? I always liked the Tallgeese design.
>>
File: 20161001_191430.jpg (355KB, 1358x1849px) Image search: [Google]
20161001_191430.jpg
355KB, 1358x1849px
>>5943729
Forgot to include a good pic of the shield
>>
>>5943852
Nah ANIME is a new thing, that being said, Tallgeese 1-3 are some of the best robot damahii figures out there, period. Great psoability (apart from some hip movement), great paint, great articulation, and durable as fuck.

2+3 are kinda expensive , 2 more so, but 1 is defintely the best use of the mold.

Pretty much everything from the wing line is 10/10, except for the Mercurius and the Vayate, whcih suffer from being some sort of testbed for the anime line as well as being rather light and fragile feeling.
>>
File: 136.jpg (264KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
136.jpg
264KB, 900x1200px
G3 is looking good, anon!

>>5943762
Dragonar 1 and 2 are often discounted and are both very good figures (Dragonar-2 pictured here). RDs from the series Dunbine are often discounted as well (particularly in the US, where most folks aren't familiar with the series), but the Dunbine line is pretty fantastic across the board, so they're always worth picking up if you dig an insectoid influence on your mecha.

>>5943852
Just to add to what anon said above, the ANIME moniker is only being attached tor RDs from the original Gundam series (0079), for the time being at least.

And yeah, the RD Tallgeese I is excellent!
>>
>>5943756
it looks really...plasticy
>>
>>5943914
The lighting that I'm using amplifies everything. It looks fantastic in person. For example that bigass nub on the lower back? It's not even noticable in person.
>>
File: umuro.png (14KB, 439x385px) Image search: [Google]
umuro.png
14KB, 439x385px
>guntank finally announced
>P
>FUCKING
>BANDAI

YOU CAN NOT COMPREHEND MY RAGE AND SADNESS
>>
>>5944252
Its expensive as fuck too thanks to that goddamn diorama. 100 fucking dollars up front for something that won't even come out for like 5 months, I'm not happy.
>>
>>5944403
>100 fucking dollars up front for something that won't even come out for like 5 months

That's why you wait until like three days before orders close to place your order baka negro gaijin desu.
>>
File: f9aaab4f[1].jpg (83KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
f9aaab4f[1].jpg
83KB, 1024x819px
Nuu has a Hi-Metal VF-1A review up. Looking pretty darn good!

http://blog.livedoor.jp/hacchaka/archives/51990168.html
>>
G-3 in stock at manda. 6500 yen

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1051416131&ref=list
>>
File: RD TGIII.jpg (673KB, 1512x2016px) Image search: [Google]
RD TGIII.jpg
673KB, 1512x2016px
>>5943762
>>5943852
My always recommendation for the cheap/good? questions: GM Sniper II. Great articulation range, good colour apps, and pretty plentiful and easy to find for cheap(something sadly becoming rarer with the RD line unfortunately...)

Here's one for 1,500 yen for goodness sake hahaha, though probably looking at a scuffed box I bet:

http://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1035843171&ref=doc

With some shoutouts to the F91 if you're searching for a Gundam MS RD, Den'an Gei or Leo for grunts, and Sinanju 'Animation Ver' for an antagonist's suit for the Side-MS bunch of RDs. Solid releases that although older, I feel have aged well enough; and can be found for cheap or reasonable prices still I think.

As well will concur with the recommendations for the 'CODAL i' Venom(red) and Tallgeese 1 like the others. Do still wish the Tallgeese III could've gotten the quality treatment Tallgeese I got...
>>
>>5946873
I second the Sniper II as a good cheap RD, just prepare for the rifle to be unwieldy as fuck.
>>
Anime-Export has the Guntank exclusive up. Thank god I held off on ordering from NY.

http://www.anime-export.com/product/33387
>>
>>5947111
It's 9 bucks or so more expensive than NY but it comes out ahead since NY likes to fuck you on shipping.
>>
The Ez-8 is my favorite mobile suit and it doesn't have any RD's so I picked this guy up. I've heard that MSIA's aren't exactly the best but I really like the details and some of the accessories it comes with like the recon hovertank.
>>
>>5947111
When do they bill you?
>>
>>5947217
Payment is required upon ordering for exclusives.
>>
>>5946873
Wait a sec... did you mod your T3 so it can turn its face sideways?! TEACH ME HOW PLZ
>>
>>5947190
I have the HCM Pro. If you don't mind the scale I suggest you try to get it; tons of accessories, good articulation, and it comes with some special add ons
>>
>>5947363
I did this to my tallgeese II.

Basically you know how the tallgeese 1's neck joint is set up? You want to cut the neck piece with an exacto blade precisely without cutting off anything important. Then you just glue the sucker on where the neck joint would be on the 1.

No paint required on 3,, but 2 requires some, as the neck is blue.
>>
>>5947381
Awesome, thanks!

Do you recommend heating up the piece to soften it up before cutting it?
>>
>>5944252
>>5944403
It's not fair.
>>
>>5947419
I didn't need to
>>
File: RD Tallgeese Zi-Long [rev1].jpg (490KB, 1332x1782px) Image search: [Google]
RD Tallgeese Zi-Long [rev1].jpg
490KB, 1332x1782px
>>5947419
TIII anon here and I can't recommend it, especially on the TII. Blue paint they used on the 'chin' might melt/smudge a bit if heated up.

Actually cut through the PVC pretty easy if I remember right, so softening it up; might up the chances of cutting too deep into the 'chin' pieces.

Hope it helps, and look forward to see your chin-liberated Tallgeese here soon!
>>
>>5947217
If you'd like I can show you a way to order whenever you want all the way up to the day before it's released (even if it's sold out) and still get it. This way you can pay whenever (up to the day of release) and not have to worry about missing out.
>>
>>5947527
Tell me where to find a RD Tallgeese 3 friend
>>
I haven't pre-ordered a damashii in a very long time but this thing looks too fucking cool to pass up.
>>
>>5947190
It's aight. Kinda rubbery.
>>
>>5947854
>>
>>5947577
explain please anon, i would like to keep my money where it is until its actually coming out
>>
>>5948286

Bookmark this link:

http://www.anime-export.com/sandbox/product/33387

When you're ready to pay open it and click the add to cart button in the middle with the broken image. Go through the checkout process up to the part where the next step is complete your order with paypal, do not try to complete it from that screen. At that point x out of the page, open a new instance of Anime-Export's homepage, and check your order history, it should show the Guntank there. Complete the payment w/paypal from that screen and you are good to go. It will not let you complete the order from the link tree that started with the sandbox link above, you have to create a new tab with a new instance of the page and then complete with paypal. Doesn't matter when you do it as long as it's before release, even if it's sold out. I've confirmed that this works multiple times over.
>>
>>5947673
is that not an exclusive? what know of game are you playing bandai?
>>
File: RD Leo Earth & Space.jpg (961KB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
RD Leo Earth & Space.jpg
961KB, 2016x1512px
>>5947589
http://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1025715365&ref=list

Surprised it's higher than usual, but here you go.
>>
>>5948480
Nope, weird huh?
Kinda hope they do an option part set for the standard + g-3 versions. There's a vanilla gundam under all that tankiness.

>>5948484
I mean, it's outta print at this point, right?
>>
>>5948488
I have a feeling they're going to milk that mold harder than the Unicorn
>>
>>5948488
It's one of the rare RDs that's gotten reissues(weird since I thought the JP fanbase hated TIII), but of the Tallgeese Trio it's the oldest; so gotten used to seeing it sit at 4000-4500 yen. Still guess you're right, even that one would go up in price.
>>
File: 03.jpg (168KB, 904x920px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
168KB, 904x920px
>>5948492
How many different versions of Rx-78 are there?

Anyway, at least they give us a ton of new parts so it's not a simple recolour like the g-3. And a standard release to boot.
>>
>>5948527
Least 2 normal RD's, a Prototype and a G3. Then a Gold and Silver one though not sure how how they are like a normal RD.
Then the ANIME, G3 and a Real Type Color.
That's about it for mostly default RX-78s.

There is a full list here - http://z11.invisionfree.com/Gundam/index.php?showtopic=815
>>
>>5947854
>>5947859
he looks angry
>>
So i ordered my G-3 sent through Registered/Insured SAL, and the tracking hasn't been updated since ocotober 28th in Osaka.

Is this normal? Sorry, first time ordering from japan, while not actually in japan.
>>
File: 043.jpg (348KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
043.jpg
348KB, 1600x900px
>>5948618
Guessing you mean September 28th, hehe, in which case yeah, that's normal.

You'll usually get one tracking update showing your package moving in/from Japan, then another update 1-2 weeks later showing it arriving in your country. Remember that SAL is not a priority service (SAL stuff basically ships on whatever space is left on the plane after they've loaded everything else), so it's not unusual for it to take a month or more to reach you. In the US you'll generally get your package in about 2-3 weeks, so you're still well within a normal time frame.

Also, in case you aren't already doing so, look up your tracking number on your country's postal website (so usps.com if you're in the US). Once your package has left Japan, any tracking updates are generally going to show up there first.
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (48KB, 621x410px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
48KB, 621x410px
>>5948618
>>5948629
And just as an example, I have an RSAL package that left Japan on the 28th as well, and it just showed up in the US last night.
>>
>>5943762
Sirbine is the best-looking RD, but it's pretty expensive
>>
>>5948629
>>5948633
Ah! yes, September i meant, did not mean to imply time travel and thank you for the help.
>>
File: IMG_3412.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3412.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5948484
Reporting in, Sir!

The office is secured, Sir!
>>
>>5948611
I think he's mad that he was born an MSIA and not a Robot Spirits instead.
>>
>>5948313
>>5948286
Also please keep in mind that I'm just assuming you can do it all the way up to the day before release. The closest I've been to the release date when doing this is 3 or 4 days.
>>
>>5948892
it's Ok, most robot spirits wish they were metal bulld
>>
File: fry.png (188KB, 603x452px) Image search: [Google]
fry.png
188KB, 603x452px
>>5949247
I can't tell if you're a butthurt MSIA fanboy or just someone who likes Metal Builds.
>>
G-3 is either coming tomorrow or the day after, can't wait.
>>
So, just a couple weeks away from the Tamashii Nations show!

What are everyone's wishlists/expectations.

Expectations
Obviously more Gundam. ANIME stuff is a safe bet(Gimme Gelgoog and G-Fighter at least, Bandai!). Other than that, we'll probably see the IBO RDs that they have planned that they mentioned in the stream a couple months ago.
Would love if we saw some others from outside of 0079. I'll take anything.

Dunbine, is also a safe bet. We know we're getting an orange Zwarth, so that will be there. I expect at least one new model, much like the Sirbine surprise. Probably whatever ranked highest in that poll a couple months ago. Hoping that the grunt Botune gets a release date, and for either the Wryneck or Bastole.

Patlabor, since that looks to be their new thing. Don't know much about it, so can't say anything.

Wishlist:
Anything at all for Code Geass. 10th Anniversay is coming, perfect time to get back into this. Still a few more stuff from the main anime that they could do, and thats not even getting into the Akito OVA or the Oz manga.
I'll take anything at all.

Now, for ANIME, I would love it if they broke into other series, and my first request would be Evangelion, and have them do the TV versions of the Evas.

Maybe some new FMP stuff, for whenever the the new anime will start.
>>
>>5950339
I'd kill for the Vercingetorix, but I guess they could re-do some In Action suits like the Sutherland. Do you have anything specific in mind? I expect we'll get a RD Barbatos Lupus to cash in on the show running like they did with the original. I'd like to see them expand on the ANIME line to other areas, personally.
>>
>>5950339
All i want is blue destiny.

I expect to see the Gyan, hints at the gelgoog, and some really bizarre other units. Like that one zeon suit that's almost a z'gok but not really, and looks like a construction mobile suit.

I'll be pleasantly surprised if they show and ground combat units, or stuff from war in the pocket.
>>
>>5950389
For Geass stuff?
From the main anime, theres the IAO stuff, though while not up to par, they currently adequate enough for my collection that while I would still get them if made, they're not a priority. Would love army building with them though.
Then, from R2, theres the Lancelot Conquista(I'm still shocked that this was never made), Lancelot Frontier, Vincent Ward, and Gareth. Plus, I would love a 2.0 of the Vincent.
From the spinoffs, any Alexander stuff as its one of my all-time favorite RDs period, and the Liberte and RedOgre are sexy. Vercingeterix would also be nice. And from Oz specifically, I most want Florence and Agravain, but I want all the major stuff.
>>
>>5950416
A lot of the Conquista's design is similar to the regular Lancelot so that surprises me as well. I keep forgetting about the Gareth and the Vincent Ward, but both of those would be cool. Did they even do the later Alexanders? I know a lot of the variants were limited releases. I'm always willing to welcome more Knights of the Round releases since I own all of the ones currently out, so the Florence would definitely be cool. Some sites have the Alexander for pretty cheap, even around 2000 yen, so I've been meaning to get it but haven't gotten to it.
>>
>>5950427
I can't recommend Alexander enough. Its got great articulation, as well as a lot of accessories. One of my absolute favorite of all RDs. I've had tons of fun with mine.
As far as what they have, theres the original Akito version and the fout Type-02s from ep 2, sold as two pairs, Ryo & Yukiya and Leila & Ayano.
For other Alexanders from the OVA that have yet to get figures, theres the Alexander Drone which has a white repaint inthe last ep, the trio of Alexander Valiants, and the Alexander Liberte and Alexander RedOgre, all of which I really want.

Yeah, I'm really surprised that it never happened. All they need to do for it is the flight pack and Hadron launcher on the back. And the Frontier is just a repain of the standard with the Percival shield. All they need to make new is a Float Pack that fits on the Lancelot.

Really, I'll take anything. Theres a lot of things I want, but I'm not picky and will take any new Geass stuff at all. Won't even care if its all exclusives.
>>
>>5950339
I too wish they would branch out into some other shows. Or at least stop making so many color swaps of the same basic figures.
>>
>>5950442
I liked the variants near the end more so I think that I might buy the original Alexander and if they release the later variants I will buy those, even if they are exclusive.
>>
>>5949369
i enjoy all 3 lines actually.

I liked the diversity of the MSiAs, you don't have to beg to pray for a blue destiny or a Johnny Ridden Zaku High Mobility Type. But that's all in the past

RD is what's happening right now

MBs are pure awesomeness, but it's also hard core wallet rapists. But as I'm starting to run out of shelf room, and RDs are running out of interesting mechs to release (or not releasing suits I want, see blue destiny and johnny ridden rant) I'm starting to shift towards MB. So instead of getting 1 RD a month, I'll get 1 MB every 6 months. So it's pretty much the same cost.
>>
File: 28.jpg (122KB, 800x1203px) Image search: [Google]
28.jpg
122KB, 800x1203px
it's never going to happen, is it?
>>
>>5950553
But with so many recent releases ending up at discount prices is it really the same cost?

The MBs look fantastic but, personally, I'm not into the scale.

I think that the RD line would be smart to release cheap grunts suits for some of its already exisiting releases. They can do it a la Leo with the expansion packs to keep the base grunt figures cheap. Aiming for a lower price point for grunt machines might bring the line some of the diversity and affordability that made the MSIA line so endearing.
>>
Got the g-3, while it's a nice little figure, I'm not as satisfied with the quality as I am with the dom.

I think it's the lack of heavier pvc pieces. I really miss that about the older RD releases.
>>
>>5951604
Probably not, sadly.
>>
>>5951604
at this point, just pray for an exclusive for Victory's anniversary or something.

Shrike Team is suffering.
>>
>>5950017

More iron blood orphans suits, it's a crime we don't have a graze or gusion RD yet.
>>
>>5952455
Supposedly more are coming next year.
>>
>>5951618
sadly with the exception of the Leo most grunt suits still cost the same if not more than hero suits. making army building not very appealing. The Anime Zaku II costs more than the 78, I might as well pretend the Federation mass produced the 78 a build an army off that
>>
>>5948527
I'm seriously thinking of only collecting the MSV ANIME stuff at this point. It's just so fucking cool.
>>
File: thum01.jpg (173KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
thum01.jpg
173KB, 700x1050px
New images of MB F91.
>>
File: thum02.jpg (167KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
thum02.jpg
167KB, 700x1050px
>>5953280
>>
File: thum03.jpg (218KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
thum03.jpg
218KB, 700x1050px
>>5953285
>>
File: WarBoys_PIC.jpg (304KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
WarBoys_PIC.jpg
304KB, 1600x1065px
>>5953291
so shiny
so chrome
>>
New Guntank, Full Armor Gundam, F91, and Dougram videos. In that order.

https://youtu.be/ImVJ_arcngw

https://youtu.be/nCLVtyxlGVM

https://youtu.be/qVStQaq7LVw

https://youtu.be/OpxAEPOJ3zI
>>
>>5954699
There's also one for the Dijeh:

https://youtu.be/F9UMvjLFTSA
>>
>>5954699
Looks like there's a pilot in the Guntank head.
>>
>>5954769
Looks like there might be one in the core fighter too.
>>
>>5954699
Man, Dougram has the best intro music.

Not even justice, I want truf!
>>
File: IMG_20161009_020545-1024x1365.jpg (224KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161009_020545-1024x1365.jpg
224KB, 1024x1365px
Can I post about AGP here ?
>>
>>5957404
No.
>>
File: DSCN5160.jpg (317KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN5160.jpg
317KB, 1200x900px
>>5957404
Sure!
>>
File: 030.jpg (393KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
030.jpg
393KB, 1600x900px
Also BBTS is running a big sale, which includes a couple RDs. Nothing particularly noteworthy, but they do have Kshatriya for just $85 and Zwarth for $35.

BBTS' shipping is very inexpensive now (be 6 bucks to ship both, well, if you're in the US that is), so if you were looking to pick these two up that'd be a very solid deal.

Kshatriya:
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BAN15454&mode=retail

Zwarth:
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BAN15624&mode=retail
>>
File: IMG_20161009_022608.jpg (899KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161009_022608.jpg
899KB, 1024x1365px
>>5957412
I also have uni and banshee but prefer putting them on destroy mode
>>
File: DSCN5250.jpg (291KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN5250.jpg
291KB, 900x1200px
>>5957423
I love Destroy mode too! I just usually stick to Unicorn mode because then the girls take up a little bit less space on the shelf, haha.

Do you have any other KanColle AGPs? I'm thinking of picking up Haruna to keep Kongou company, and I definitely have my eye on Bismarck, though I want to wait for a sale of some kind before picking her up.
>>
>>5957516
Have 3 kongou, haruna kirishima, didn't preorder hiei and bismarck have feeling they will shelfwarm after release.
>>
File: 20161008_144314.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20161008_144314.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
Leo is love
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-08-15-25-53.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-08-15-25-53.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>5957592
Leo is rotated
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-08-15-26-01.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-08-15-26-01.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>5957598
Leo is L I F E
>>
>>5957419
Thanks for the heads up, monitor-anon!

My own Zwarth had taken a dive and the shield handle broke a couple months back, and I've been meaning to get a replacement for it. This will save me quite a bit.
>>
File: IMG_20161008_143217.jpg (326KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161008_143217.jpg
326KB, 1080x1080px
>>5957603
Tfw no Leos
Tfw have to deal with green tallduck
>>
>>5957802
>Hating on any tallgeese
>>
File: 1406935840428.jpg (477KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1406935840428.jpg
477KB, 1200x1200px
Who hype for the RD Ingram?

Thinking of getting it alongside Zgok for my AMIAMI order
>>
>>5959174
Hyped as fuck. Ordered 2 (one for a TV display and one for a movie display). I can't believe they revealed the carrier, that shit will be so bought no matter the cost.
>>
File: DSCN5348.jpg (265KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN5348.jpg
265KB, 1200x900px
>>5957542
Oh cool! Would love to see some shots of your Kongou sisters together, if ya get the chance (Haruna in particular!).

>>5957598
>Leo is rotated
Haha, cool shots, anon. Is the weapon in >>5957603 from one of those model kit weapon packs?

>>5957616
Oh dang, sorry to hear about your Zwarth's suicide attempt, but glad to hear the link helped ya out! Looks like Kshatriya sold out too, which is great because that means more people getting to enjoy an awesome RD.

>>5959174
The only thing I'm more excited for is the Ex-S! I ended up placing my Ingram preorder with a Bluefin distributor though, so I'm probably going to get mine like a month later than you. Will be counting on you to post pics to make the wait easier, haha.
>>
>>5960356
>Is the weapon in >>5957603 from one of those model kit weapon packs?

nah, caved in and picked up the options set for the blue leo when i got him. my wallet still hurts.
>>
File: 29241538346_5a8eb401da_h.jpg (237KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
29241538346_5a8eb401da_h.jpg
237KB, 1600x1067px
>Z'gok supposed to ship in 11 days
>14 days left on stuff in my private warehouse at HLJ.

>I...think... I might make it...
>>
>>5961806
Oh man this motherfucker looks good
>>
Any suggestions for someone who's never seen any of these robot shows/etc? Always liked the designs but I'm not sure if there are any non-licensed cool robot figures out there.
>>
>>5961806
feel sorry for the Anime GM, your chief gimmick is to get owned by the Z'gok
>>
>>5962295
well, where's the outrage when the chief gimmick of the Gouf is to get his arms cut off by the gundam?

#ZeonLivesMatter
>>
File: gundamguide-october.jpg (2MB, 2800x3402px) Image search: [Google]
gundamguide-october.jpg
2MB, 2800x3402px
>>5962263
For robots, just pick whatever looks cool to you. Same principle for the shows but here's a guide to Gundam if you're interested.
>>
>>5962461
Holy shit, what kinda fucked up autistic sjw retard made this list? Half the cons are opinions, and not actual cons.

>g gundam plot is inconsistent
>racist robot designs

fuck this guy.
>>
File: 1466740613470.jpg (274KB, 1200x1653px) Image search: [Google]
1466740613470.jpg
274KB, 1200x1653px
Anyone got the RD Nu Gundam? Can yiu recommend it over the HG in terms of posing?
>>
>>5962263
You can go in production order like in >>5962461
But doesn't hurt to go in timeline order. Can be a bit off-putting with the quality of animation jumping back and forth but it's generally a pretty easy way to get into it without been too overwhelmed.

From there you can try other timelines or random shows.

Plus if you go UC order, the latest ANIME releases will tie perfectly to what you watch first.
>>
>>5962556
Yeah fuck that guy!
The racist mobile suits in G Gundam is a pro not a con.
>>
>>5962785
have the rd but don't have to hg, it's a good figure but the fin funnels won't stay together very well. otherwise it's got good posability.

just pose it the way you want with out the funnels, then put the funnel on last and hope it doesn't scatter into 6 pieces.
>>
File: Tequila_gundam.jpg (30KB, 221x400px) Image search: [Google]
Tequila_gundam.jpg
30KB, 221x400px
A.N.I.M.E when?
>>
>>5962839

I would kill for a tequila gundam, in cold or hot blood.
>>
File: 2016-10-11 15.05.36.png (1MB, 1067x1163px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-11 15.05.36.png
1MB, 1067x1163px
The white devil is here.

>that arm decal

Worth every penny.
>>
File: 12102.jpg (44KB, 550x670px) Image search: [Google]
12102.jpg
44KB, 550x670px
Anybody know anything about the G-3 metallic coat ver? Is it worth getting if I already have the ANIME?
>>
>>5963856
Nah. Its just the original RX-78 Gundam release, which is inferior to the ANIME.

I've got both G-3s and the ANIME is superior.
>>
>>5963949
I wanted the beam javellin accessory and figured if I'm going to get a Gundam I don't really need it may as well be the G-3. On second thought I'll probably wait until I find a cheap/used original version.
>>
>>5963856
wow, that looks way better than the anime ver...
>>
>>5964125
The old RX-78 has more "modernized" proportions compared to the ANIME ver., but the articulation isn't as good (by no means bad, just fairly standard), which I think is what anon was generally referring to.
>>
There's a Kshatriya going for under 8000 yen @ amiami. Any thoughts on the figure?
>>
>>5964454
see
>>5960356
>Looks like Kshatriya sold out too, which is great because that means more people getting to enjoy an awesome RD.
>>
>>5964458
All right picked up (looks like there's more than one available if anyone else is interested). Hope it lives up to the praise!
>>
>>5961806
Do you think they'll release a MP Z'gok as a regular release?
>>
>>5964513
Pretty sure they won't but man, I really hope they do.
>>
File: bnr_RS_NovelD-Sserd_600x341.jpg (93KB, 600x341px) Image search: [Google]
bnr_RS_NovelD-Sserd_600x341.jpg
93KB, 600x341px
http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000107418/
>>
>>5965062
I have no idea what this is but it looks good.
>>
>>5965062
>ANOTHER l gaim exclusive
My wallets not limitless Bandai.
still gonna buy it tho
>>
>>5965062
Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw. I'll have to unload multiples of my collection to pay for this but I am going for it.
>>
File: 065.jpg (307KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
065.jpg
307KB, 1200x900px
>>5964493
Nice purchase, anon! I don't want to over-hype you, but I think you'll be satisfied. :)

Now you just gotta get a Stark Jegan!

>>5964517
Ditto, though in lieu of that a regular release Z'Gok E would be fine too (along with a Hy-Gogg!).
>>
File: R20707.jpg (69KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
R20707.jpg
69KB, 800x600px
PHOTO FOR FINAL PRODUCT
>>
File: R20706.jpg (74KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
R20706.jpg
74KB, 800x600px
http://www.taghobby.com/?p=116714
>>
>>5967778
So, no movie antennae it seems. Not really important since it's such an easy repaint anyway. I just though they would be included since the figure was revealed with movie ones.

Everything about it look sexy as fuck. I'm kinda surprised by the no window box though.
>>
>>5967384
Stark Jegan's been on my radar for a while now. I wish Bandai would re-issue him..
>>
>>5967851
Mandarake has a Stark Jegan...... for 7500 yen.

They also have another G-3 up btw if anyone's interested. 6500 yen
>>
>>5967778
Hmm
>>
>>5968523
>for 7500 yen
T-thanks but I'll pass. That's more than I paid for the Kshatriya.
>>
>>5968633
Why do you think I didn't link it?

Btw Char's Z'gok touch & try:

https://youtu.be/W6ksofM59Ts
>>
>>5969262
Also that l-gaim thing

https://youtu.be/rI4xHrzJOIM
>>
>>5969262
hnnng that ab crunch
>>
>>5969262

Dude. That looks awesome. Dom levels of awesome. I'm psyched.
>>
I have never preordered a Tamashii Web exclusive before. Is there anything special I need to consider? Or is it the same as preordering from AmiAmi, HLJ, and other places? Can you go through the preorder process in English or do I just have to rely on Google translating? Thanks!
>>
>>5969425
You can't order a Tamashii Web exclusive unless you live in Asia. You'd need to buy it from a store that allows you to order one, use a proxy service or wait for it to pop up on Mandarake. Unless of course the exclusive is released locally via Bluefin like with the various DBZ stuff or a few other lines popular in America.

What did you want to order?
>>
>>5969262
I hate the Zgok, but it looks so good in SD form.
>>
>>5969425
Things you need to know:
The three main sites everyone uses for exclusives are Anime-Export, Nippon-Yasan, and Mykombini. They all have their own characteristics. Nippon-Yasan always overcharges for shipping but sometimes ships before the rest, all three require you to pay up front for a Tamashii exclusive but mykombini only charges half up front, and Anime-Export is usefull because of this right here >>5948313.
>>
>>5969262
Still need the blue version.

I still don't like them putting major characters as web exclusive. I could understand unnecessary ones like MSV and Dodai being so.
>>
Is anyone collecting all the main characters of every 80s Sunrise Real Robot show? I have a gut feeling that they will go to do Layzner, Votoms and Galient next. Don't forget Dougram is in Hi-Metal R.

While Dunbine and L Gaim have been comprehensive RD lines, Dragonar and Vifam have been short lived ones, and I suspect HI Metal R Dougram to be the same.

So far I have the trio from Dragonar, just Vifam, and all the Dunbine ones. I also have Layzner and L Gaim in the form of Tamashii Spec. I have the Hi-Metal R Dougram on order, so I am just missing a few main characters.

I think it is good to just collect main characters if their line is expected to be short lived. IN addition, the 80s real robot boom was what defined my mecha interests.

So I am quite glad that I bought the one-off Vifam, which also adds to my Okawara collection.
>>
File: Kevin Malone.jpg (18KB, 257x265px) Image search: [Google]
Kevin Malone.jpg
18KB, 257x265px
>>5948313
>>5969516
>>5969428
I have been waiting for a guntank release since they announced guncannon. Thanks for explaining how to order this exclusive!
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>5947190
>I've heard that MSIA's aren't exactly the best

I have some that absolutely blow my RDs out of the water. Like this guy.
>>
File: tumblr_mlz8ca0jyM1s0sau9o1_500.png (212KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlz8ca0jyM1s0sau9o1_500.png
212KB, 500x372px
>>5970078
>I have some that absolutely blow my RDs out of the water. Like this guy.
>>
>>5969819
>Is anyone collecting all the main characters of every 80s Sunrise Real Robot show?

I was under the impression that most people still interested in the RD line are. You know, considering how they canned every line that wasn't a Sunrise Real Robot 80's IP. Under the current line direction there literally isn't any other shows besides Layzner, Votoms and Galient that they could make next. I mean, does anyone really think they'll bother with Gorg?

I really think that the entire RD line will be phased out like SRC once they finish up MSG and realize that secondary robots from shows like Layzner, Galient, and Patlabor just aren't going to sell enough even with the insane prices they're charging now (9K for Dunbine and L-Gaim secondary characters). That or the prices alone will drive enough people out to kill the entire line.

I probably will buy Galient once it hits clearance though. I have a soft spot for the show.
>>
>>5970426
For RD to survive, they can't just do Gundam characters, at least they have to differentiate from the Gunpla offerings. ANIME is doing that at least.

RD definitely excel as an 80s nostalgia line and occasionally just an obligatory placeholder for current TV show mains which become 50% off.
>>
>>5969934
No problem anon, let me know if you have any questions about it.
>>
Getting alot of stiff joints here lately. Whats the best lube for ball joints? I've tried vegetable oil but its a bit too thin
>>
>>5971439
I actually prefer mine a little stiff. They're going to loosen with use over time so if they're a little tight now it will even out in the long run. Trying to loosen them can backfire easily. I'd advise leaving them alone unless they're so tight you can't really even move them.
>>
File: DSCN5455.jpg (402KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN5455.jpg
402KB, 900x1200px
Yay, Mandarake delivers once again!
>>
File: DSCN5486.jpg (254KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN5486.jpg
254KB, 1200x900px
>>5974018
Didn't have a lot of time to mess around with them, so just took this quick shot of the pair of 'em. Sculpt and paint work for both are excellent.
>>
>>5974022
the face of that Mk II looks kinda uguuuu
>>
File: DSCN5496.jpg (262KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN5496.jpg
262KB, 900x1200px
>>5974022
What really surprised me though, was how small the Mk-II and Barzam were. Just check out that size difference with the Nero.

Now granted, the Nero is a slightly larger RD (and apparently the "real" Nero is taller than the Mk-II as well, though I don't think the Barzam should be this small), but I wasn't expecting such a dramatic difference.

Still a very nice looking pair of RDs, and I'm sure attaching the armor to the Mk-II will bulk it out a fair bit, so I've got that to look forward to.

>>5971439
Apparently the best thing for that is something called shock oil, which is normally sold at hobby shops and used to lubricate RC car parts. Alternatively, liquid dish soap will accomplish a similar effect and is probably more accessible, heh, though you may need to reapply it now and then.

I've also heard that rubbing the ball against a dry bar of soap will help reduce friction at the joint as well.
>>
>>5974030
Haha, yeah, it certainly has some angles that are more flattering to it than others. Pretty satisfied with it overall though.
>>
>>5974041
Damn the Nero's legs go on forever.
>>
>>5975398
long but skinny

don't skip leg day
>>
Does anyone own both the Virsago and a Kapool?

I'm curious to see if the Virsago's hand/claw, or even its extended arm, is compatible with the Kapool.

Could anyone confirm?
>>
File: 1476867767171.jpg (648KB, 2047x810px) Image search: [Google]
1476867767171.jpg
648KB, 2047x810px
Z'gok is out in Japan apparently.
>>
File: 1476868030063.jpg (283KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1476868030063.jpg
283KB, 768x1024px
>>5976502
>>
File: 1476868411083.jpg (338KB, 1851x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1476868411083.jpg
338KB, 1851x1024px
>>5976502
>>
File: 1476869765132.jpg (214KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1476869765132.jpg
214KB, 768x1024px
>>5976502
More at 2ch:

http://nov.2chan.net/y/res/3589065.htm
>>
>>5976502
>zeong in clip show on back of box
CONFIRMED
>>
>>5976502
MFW the Z'gok actually has the sleekest outlines of all the ANIME releases
>>
File: 1476869903821.jpg (203KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1476869903821.jpg
203KB, 1024x768px
Japanon apparently tried out the GM effect on the Gundam, didn't work.
>>
>>5976592
>>zeong in clip show on back of box
>CONFIRMED

I hope that's what it means. A Zeong in this line would be glorious.

But man, there's a damn Zock on that box too. Not that I have anything against the Zock...it just seems...unlikely.
>>
File: 1000107409_2.jpg (204KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1000107409_2.jpg
204KB, 1200x1200px
>>
File: 1000107409_3.jpg (264KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1000107409_3.jpg
264KB, 1200x1200px
>>
File: 1000107409_6.jpg (367KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1000107409_6.jpg
367KB, 1200x1200px
>>
File: 1000107409_9.jpg (224KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1000107409_9.jpg
224KB, 1200x1200px
>>
File: 1000107409_10.jpg (407KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1000107409_10.jpg
407KB, 1200x1200px
>>
>>5977074
CANNOT WAIT!
>>
File: item01_main_z.jpg (73KB, 525x712px) Image search: [Google]
item01_main_z.jpg
73KB, 525x712px
>>
File: item01_thum01_z.jpg (61KB, 469x712px) Image search: [Google]
item01_thum01_z.jpg
61KB, 469x712px
>>5977123
>>
File: item01_thum02_z.jpg (77KB, 569x712px) Image search: [Google]
item01_thum02_z.jpg
77KB, 569x712px
>>5977123
>>
File: item01_thum03_z.jpg (74KB, 642x712px) Image search: [Google]
item01_thum03_z.jpg
74KB, 642x712px
>>5977123
Tamashii Nations 2016 exclussive.
>>
File: item01_thum04_z.jpg (79KB, 685x712px) Image search: [Google]
item01_thum04_z.jpg
79KB, 685x712px
>>5977123
Bazooka
>>
File: item01_thum05_z.jpg (73KB, 712x501px) Image search: [Google]
item01_thum05_z.jpg
73KB, 712x501px
>>5977123
Last one.
>>
>>5977123
>>5977067
WANT

(How much can I expect to lose my shirt on these picking them up off Mandarake?)
>>
>>5977073
>thumbs up
goddamnit, might need to get this
>>
>>5977254
What is it anyway? Some kind of Zaku/Dom hybrid?
>>
File: DSCN5560.jpg (280KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN5560.jpg
280KB, 1200x900px
Did some more size comparisons with the Barzam/FA Mk-II and other RDs.

I feel the Wing Gundam RDs are good representations of an average RD size, so I was happy to see that the MK-II actually fit right in to that average, even being a little bit taller.

>>5976319
Oh dang, Kryzk I'm so sorry, I just remembered I was talking to you about buying one of your red Kapools. Were you able to sell them?

Sorry again, I completely forgot.

Wish I could answer your Virsago/Kapool question, unfortunately I only own half the combo.
>>
File: DSCN5526.jpg (283KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN5526.jpg
283KB, 1200x900px
I guess what threw me off about the Mk-II/Barzam size, was how chunky the last couple Gundam RDs I bought were (all ANIME versions, which have some nice mass to 'em!), and also how large Ka Signature RDs usually are.

>>5976512
Dangit, I wanted to wait until a blue grunt color scheme, but that looks so good. I wager the grunt version won't include all of the same effect parts either.

>>5977073
>>5977079
>Zaku thumbs-up hand
I may need to buy this for that alone.
>>
File: DSCN5545.jpg (295KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN5545.jpg
295KB, 1200x900px
And just to renew Barzam's inferiority complex, here he is with Mk-V.

>>5977140
Shouldn't be too bad. For web exclusives, you'll usually get them at or even a little below MSRP. Convention exclusives are usually marked up a little (especially right after the convention), but even then it's a modest mark up; around 1000-2000JPY. Just depends on the popularity, or the perceived popularity.

Sometimes convention exclusives will actually go down in price the older they get. For example I got the 2014 Tamashii event exclusive Banshee Norn for 4500JPY, when it was originally sold at the convention for 7000JPY.

>>5977259
It's a Dom prototype!
>>
>>5977067
damn it

was trying to avoid buying the MSV shit, but this looks too nice
>>
>>5977067

Fuck bandai is killing me with msv releases
>>
File: 1476976799716.jpg (511KB, 2189x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476976799716.jpg
511KB, 2189x1000px
>>
>>5977306
>>5977322
Fuck the Barzam looks good, though. I really wanna get this, especially as we'll probably never get RD GM Quel.
>>
>>5977073

D..Does that zaku have a crowbar?
>>
File: prot_dom01.jpg (163KB, 736x950px) Image search: [Google]
prot_dom01.jpg
163KB, 736x950px
>>5978701

It's an MS sized lug wrench so that you can recreate the old MSV box art.
>>
File: 1476978348552.jpg (207KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1476978348552.jpg
207KB, 768x1024px
Z-gok looks so much like the anime that it looks more like a sofubi than a poseable figure.
>>
File: Give_up.png (1MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Give_up.png
1MB, 900x1200px
>>5978734
>mfw no maintenance crew decal set for a Zaku kit or figure
>>
File: 1476978589052.jpg (361KB, 2400x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476978589052.jpg
361KB, 2400x800px
But...

Surprise! Lilu Dallas multi-pose.
>>
>>5978734

Speaking of I hope we get a zaku mine-layer at some point
>>
>>5977298
No worries!

I sold one, and have an opened one left.

Maaan. No one seems to have the combo, lol
>>
>>5978689
Oh wow, it's dead on.
>>
>>5978734
Lol look at that retrofuture car
>>
File: img55574957.jpg (22KB, 498x300px) Image search: [Google]
img55574957.jpg
22KB, 498x300px
>>5978744
Oh god yes prease.
>>
>>5977067
>>5977070
>>5977073
>>5977074
>>5977079
Stupid question, is this another web exclusive or event exclusive?
>>
>>5978915

Web exclusive.
>>
File: what do.jpg (102KB, 1072x793px) Image search: [Google]
what do.jpg
102KB, 1072x793px
>>5948313
>Doesn't matter when you do it as long as it's before release, even if it's sold out.

Is this what's suppose to happen?

>I've confirmed that this works multiple times over.

You sure? This is tripping me out.
>>
>>5979044
Did you complete the payment w/paypal?
>>
File: 20161020_205139.png (96KB, 1394x348px) Image search: [Google]
20161020_205139.png
96KB, 1394x348px
>>5979044
>>5979189
Yes it still works, I just did it not 5 minutes ago myself.
>>
>>5979044
That looks right, you just have one more step to do. There should be a paypal button bottom right under the order total, click that and go through the paypal process and you're done. If there's no paypal button there then you probably need to add your paypal to your account.
>>
If you're referring to the special items thing that's been on the page of everything I've ordered, I've done this over 5 times, every one an exclusive, and i've received the actual product every time. Unless somethings changed with the Guntank you should be fine.
>>
>>5979189
>>5979200
>>5979201
>>5979213

Thanks anons. But NY has it 1k cheaper. (Ship excl) So imma do some math and budgeting before I go thru.

Really appreciate the help.
>>
>>5979307
Nippon-Yasan charges like double what the other sites do for shipping. It will probably be worse with the weight of the dio.
>>
>>5979311
>>5979307
I ordered a normal sized figuarts from NY about 6 months to a year ago, EMS shipping was like 25 dollars. This is back when EMS was around $15 most places for a figure of that weight. I'm not sure if they still do that as I havent ordered there in a while but I wouldn't be surprised
>>
ZGOK ORDERS COMIN IN
>>
File: thum.png (1MB, 924x892px) Image search: [Google]
thum.png
1MB, 924x892px
New video for MB F91:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-sXXFymT-0

Releasing in March 2017 for 20,520 Yen.
>>
>>5979757

Yup. Got a shipping notice from HLJ. Slow boat SAL, so it'll be a while, but I'm psyched. Looks amazing.
>>
>>5979777
Not a fan, this is waaaayyy too stylize for my liking. I don't like the chest, and the legs are too skinny and angular. Comes out looking anorexic.
>>
>>5979786
Then dont buy it. No one gives a fuck about what you think.
>>
>>5979777
Looking good.

Metal Build Victory and V2 when?
The MG kits are too floppy.
>>
>>5979777
pure sex
preorder when?
>>
>>5979786

Yeah. If this looked like the anime F91, I'd be interested, but I guess that's not what the metal build line is. Too stylized for my liking.
>>
>>5979777
Holy fucking shit it's 20,000 yen.
>>
>>5979777
any idea when pre-orders start?
>>
Dom Prototype's up for PO:

http://www.anime-export.com/product/33620
>>
>>5978740
>>5978743

This thing is gonna be epic like the Dom. I can sense it.
>>
File: 1477041140_33620_Proto5.jpg (35KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1477041140_33620_Proto5.jpg
35KB, 560x560px
>>5980244
Some new pics from the product page
>>
File: 1477041138_33620_Proto4.jpg (38KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1477041138_33620_Proto4.jpg
38KB, 560x560px
>>5980330
>>
>>5980080
There's always the RD if you're looking for animation accuracy. MBs are intentionally stylized.
>>
>>5980183
That's around the average price for MB releases.

>>5980229
It doesn't say, but I'm guessing probably next month since it's a March release.
>>
>>5979786
I agree. It looks like an FSS design, not a Gundam.
>>
>>5980330
>ISHYGDDT
>>
File: 1477118742960.jpg (1012KB, 2972x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1477118742960.jpg
1012KB, 2972x1200px
>>
File: P233055502-680x511.jpg (52KB, 680x511px) Image search: [Google]
P233055502-680x511.jpg
52KB, 680x511px
>>
File: 185926jd5x6bl7h9qn76un.jpg (107KB, 960x696px) Image search: [Google]
185926jd5x6bl7h9qn76un.jpg
107KB, 960x696px
>>
File: image.jpg (288KB, 713x805px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
288KB, 713x805px
Another Metal Build annonced. Arx-7 Arbalest.
>>
File: 1477137449919.jpg (789KB, 1586x3171px) Image search: [Google]
1477137449919.jpg
789KB, 1586x3171px
>>
>>5981749
>>5982103
Shit, I may have to get this.
>>
File: 1477092244794.jpg (444KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1477092244794.jpg
444KB, 2048x1536px
>>
File: 1477163314687.jpg (2MB, 3093x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1477163314687.jpg
2MB, 3093x2448px
>>
Anyone else have a RD Laevatein with loose chest joints? I barely even play with it but it still pisses me off when I pick it up and the halves just flop around.
>>
File: _______by_____.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
_______by_____.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
https://youtu.be/Re7OCWb_jc8
Im convinced fuckkkkk
>>
File: riv.jpg (145KB, 984x780px) Image search: [Google]
riv.jpg
145KB, 984x780px
Knight Gundam
>>
>>5983851
aw shit nigga
>>
>>5983851
Holy fuck
>>
>>5981881
So you have to live in Japan to exchange some kind of coupon to get the paintgun with the unit 2 but what about the command car? Is it included with the figure or is it the same coupon system bullshit?
>>
>>5983477
I had pre ordered Z'Gok and Ingram 1 this summer. Both of them look amazing. This feels fucking good
>>
>>5983851
Ah damn, I never liked the real version of Knight Gundam too much as I prefer the original SD one. Though, real Musha may pique my interest.

Is this paving way for Galient and FSS?
>>
>>5983851
>not a gunpla
>ribbit dumbshitty

No thank you
>>
File: ZAM.jpg (123KB, 350x448px) Image search: [Google]
ZAM.jpg
123KB, 350x448px
>>5984130
do you have brain problems freinderino
>>
>>5984135
I sm a tranny, so yes
>>
File: DSCN5644.jpg (240KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN5644.jpg
240KB, 900x1200px
Thanks to the anons who recommended picking up the D-Spec Metal Gear Rex, I'm really enjoying it! He's very nicely detailed, well articulated, and cute too (I love how the mini-Solid Snake has the SOCOM).

>>5981276
Hah!

>>5981749
Wow, those almost look like CG renders.

>>5983477
Looks so dang good! The high gloss sheen of the Ingram (particularly the black) looks fabulous.
>>
>>5984319
Don't forget your tiny cardboard box cutouts on the cardboard in the box the Rex came in.
>>
File: FIGURE-023687.jpg (109KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-023687.jpg
109KB, 600x600px
>>5982087
and Alter is re-releasing its 1/60 own Arbalest
I remember wanting to get this a few years ago but couldn't due to the massive prices
think the Metal Build will be better?
>>
>>5982976
I have it and on mine the upper chest joint is loose but not to the point were it can't hold a pose. The lower ab joint was a bit loose but I stuck a piece of plastic wrapper and that fixed it.

I get how it can be annoying, I haven't seriously looked at it but I think it's not possible to pull it apart to reach the upper chest point. IDK, maybe someone here has tried it....
>>
Can we talk about this:

>Robot魂 x Ka Signature Z-Plus

It seems to be in roster to be shown at Tamashii Nations 2016.
>>
>>5983477
It looks sweet but I can't help but think why didn't they just give it an alternate head for the narrowed visor look???

It just seems way more simple than having to parts-form the head. The revoltech did it and it works great.
>>
>>5982087
YES

YES

IVE BEEN HOLDING OFF ON THE LAEVATEIN

MY PATIENCE HAS BEEN REWARDED.
>>
>>5984594
Alter packs no diecast in the first place
I just hope they don't go super edgy like with the seed metal builds on this new Arbalest
it only needs clean sharp lines
there is also the fact that they may recycle the whole laevatein frame...
>>
Are they ever going to do a metal builds rival series? Just Laevatein seems lame, it needs a Belial.
>>
Think Bandai will reissue the MB Laevatein?
>>
>>5984935
>Robot魂 x Ka Signature Z-Plus

>It seems to be in roster to be shown at Tamashii Nations 2016.

Zplus C1 would be an instant buy for me if it is true. Since we have had 5 suits from Sentinel in the Ka Signature line already, a Zplus looks promising.
>>
>>5984594
base on the Metal Build Laevatein, I would say the metal build Arbalest would be better than the Alter one. But then it will be more expensive too.
estimate price will be around the 20,000 range.
>>
Next Metal Build is Astray Powered Red
>>
>>5986646
Na, it's just the option parts set .
>>
File: Untitled-19.png (791KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-19.png
791KB, 960x480px
>>5986646
>>5986898
still, holy fuck
>>
File: Untitled-18.png (1MB, 661x960px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-18.png
1MB, 661x960px
>>5987005
those ham hands
>>
>>5987005
>>5987008
They actually did it

The absolute mad man
>>
File: Untitled-20[1].png (989KB, 659x960px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-20[1].png
989KB, 659x960px
Not sure if it should be posted here since I'm not sure if it counts as a figure.

Formania EX Nu

I'm assuming its the successor the the Formania series?
>>
>>5987005
Is the sword included?
>>
>>5987087
Yes...it's seems to be part of the weapon set, but it will simply be a large ornament.
>>
>>5984947
I'm happy for the Arbalest MB, but i'm the only one here who prefers the Levatein as design?
>>
>>5983477
Holy shit my dick. Cannot wait for this.
>>
http://toysdaily.com/discuz/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=252574&extra=page%3D1&page=1
>>
Got the Z'gok in. Everything I've ever ordered in the past 6 months also showed up today so it's gonna be a sec before I can get any semi-decent pics up.
>>
>>5987250

Take your time. In fact, try to stretch it out a bit. Mine is still two weeks away.
>>
>>5987008
>>5987005
Seriously, what is it about the Astray people like about the design? I just can't work out why. I can at least figure out why some people like Turn A Gundam.
>>
>>5987150
Nope, I like the laevy better too
>>
>>5987209
...that white finish isn't paint, is it?

Guess I'd better get some kind of UV-proof box to keep any future Patlabor RDs in and only play with them at night.
>>
File: e25bef7d.jpg (97KB, 855x1280px) Image search: [Google]
e25bef7d.jpg
97KB, 855x1280px
http://blog.livedoor.jp/hacchaka/archives/51991919.html
>>
>>5987404
>UV-proof box

Use one of these: https://www.sesportsmemorabilia.com/uv-protected-rectangle-mini-football-helmet-holder.html?gclid=CNqN-tTp9s8CFYtahgodBCgNRw

Then add some grasses and little diecast farm equipment and make it into a little terrarium to show the Patlabor in it's natural habitat, before it is culled and domesticated by Shinohara Heavy Industries.
>>
>>5987084
What? So they're bringing the line back?
>>
>>5987005
I am pretty sure it will be a web exclusive, unless they reissue Red Frame.
>>
Oh man, the Z'gok you guys. I'm getting Dom vibes on this one.
>>
>>5988044
>>
>>5987282

It looks cool, at least the base frame. All the manga shit can eat a dick.
>>
>>5988044
I'll have to buy them both when they go on sale
>>
>>5988044
Very nice effects
>>
>>5988044
Close up on effects.
>>
>>5988044
Thats not the regular mono-eye.
>>
>>5988058
It's this.
>>
>>5988044
Last one, from the back.
>>
http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000107783/

I have been a longtime /m lurker back then who posted the SD Gundam Knights guidebook scan back then, so there's definitely some bias on my part. I dunno how welcomed SDX is in here, but

Daaaaayummnn.

Didn't think much of it back then because it is a relatively new addition, but wow it looks good. That fire effect tho
>>
File: bnr_RS_Ingram2nd_600x341.jpg (94KB, 600x341px) Image search: [Google]
bnr_RS_Ingram2nd_600x341.jpg
94KB, 600x341px
http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000107778/
>>
>>5988044
>I'm getting Dom vibes on this one.

Fuck yes. That's what I want to hear.
>>
>>5980245
>This thing is gonna be epic like the Dom. I can sense it.

>>5988044
>I'm getting Dom vibes on this one.

Called it.
>>
>>5988080
Oh yeah, I'm definitely getting that solid but not a brick feel like I did with the Dom. Everything moves smoothly and firmly, the arms, legs waist etc. It gives me that same type of satisfaction that I get when fiddling with the Dom, you could call it "graceful heft". A+, and the many accessories just might actually put it over the Dom in the long run. I need more time with it.

Oh also the standard mono-eye is different from previous figures. It has various pegs that you can plug it into instead of being able to slide it around. It works well though and the eye has a glossy jewel like finish that makes it look great. The alternate mono-eye in the pic is painted on and stuck in that forward position, obviously.
>>
>>5988407
Here's a pic of the eye itself once removed from the head. It is no longer painted on.
>>
>>5987250
God this looks so amazing but I'm really trying to limit my figures and waiting for an MP version.
please don't be P-Bandai.
>>
>>5988074
>Unit 2 P-Bandai exclusive

FUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU
>>
>>5988544
That was announced months ago.

The real bullshit part is the absence of support car.
>>
>>5988631
You get the car( and the paint gun or whatever) if you use a code that comes with Ingram 1 when you order nit 2 from the web shop. That's why Unit 2 went up for order immediately after Unit 1 came out.
>>
>>5988762
I know and it's bullshit. That item is already an exclusive and now they made even exclusivier accessories, how many exclusivity levels do these fucking nips need?
>>
Heads up, Metal Build F91 goes up for preorder on October 31st. Amiami's orders go up at 4pm JST (3am EST).
>>
>>5988900
Thanks anon. I was wondering when it would go up.
>>
>>5988631
>>5988762
>>5988894
I've decided I'll just pick up Unit 2 off Mandarake, hopefully with the support car and paint guns. I'm not letting Bandai get my money through a proxy and endorsing this bullshit directly.
>>
>>5988950
this, fuck Bandai
>>
>>5988950
Yeah, I'm waiting on unit 3 which is obviously going to be an exclusive, so I'll probably have to stalk manda for it.

Do you think they will do the reactive armor versions???? Always liked the look of those
>>
>>5989236
>reactive armor versions

Man, I'd love those. If it happened at all they'd be exclusives, though. I don't think this line's going to be particular huge - probably just units 1 and 2 and some of the movie Labors.
>>
>>5989419
They already showed 1 and 2 in both movie and TV deco, 3, Phantom, Tyrant and the Carrier.
>>
>>5990213
That's good to know, although given that this is Bandai half of those may never see the light of day.

Patlabor related: the Yamato labors are my holy grail for if I ever have a windfall of fuck-you money to burn, but are the CM's Corpse Brave Gokin labors any good? I saw some reviews and they looked surprisingly nice with the cloth joint covers and working lights.
>>
File: IMG_9242.jpg (294KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9242.jpg
294KB, 800x532px
>>
File: IMG_9329.jpg (249KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9329.jpg
249KB, 800x532px
>>
File: IMG_9331.jpg (242KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9331.jpg
242KB, 800x532px
>>
File: IMG_9333.jpg (280KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9333.jpg
280KB, 800x532px
>>
File: IMG_9338.jpg (297KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9338.jpg
297KB, 800x532px
>>
File: 20161027154356-23953.jpg (142KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
20161027154356-23953.jpg
142KB, 500x375px
Metal Build 00 Qan[T]
>>
File: IMG_08202.jpg (261KB, 800x616px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_08202.jpg
261KB, 800x616px
>>
File: IMG_08204.jpg (249KB, 800x638px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_08204.jpg
249KB, 800x638px
>>
>>5990532
please don't be an exclusive
>>
File: IMG_08210.jpg (236KB, 800x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_08210.jpg
236KB, 800x630px
>>
File: IMG_08211.jpg (264KB, 800x684px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_08211.jpg
264KB, 800x684px
>>
File: IMG_08214.jpg (330KB, 800x988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_08214.jpg
330KB, 800x988px
>>
File: IMG_08217.jpg (315KB, 800x933px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_08217.jpg
315KB, 800x933px
>>
File: Cvw9y69UkAAwjSt.jpg (61KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
Cvw9y69UkAAwjSt.jpg
61KB, 800x700px
Metal RD
>>
>>5990532
Yes

>>5990533
>>5990534
>>5990535
HELL YES! SO GLAD TO SEE G-FIGHTER!

>>5990538
Nice to see Wryneck. Easily a must buy since it was Todd's last machine. And the Dunbine line has yet to disappoint

>>5990551
Looks great. Definitely want this.
Heres hoping for the Musha pair and I can make a whole Dynasty Warriors Gundam display.
>>
>>5990551
This looks real pretty but expensive
>>
File: IMG_93431.jpg (147KB, 432x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_93431.jpg
147KB, 432x330px
MP Z'Gok confirmed for a May release
>>
Can we get a new thread started?

>>5990570
Appreciate the translated lines under the Japanese, clear enough unit designations; but nice I won't have to second guess myself reading this slate.
>>
>>5990570
>G-Fighter
>Display Only

I really hope it doesn't stay that way, especially since they went all in and made each form.
>>
>>5990545
>>5990547
>>5990548
>>5990549
RIP my wallet in 2017. Please push these out closer to the end of the year, Bandai.
>>
>>5990587
all of a sudden they decided to go all in on patlabor?
>>
>>5990570
>Dodai order closed

What does it mean
>>
>>5990527
Looking pretty good. I'd be tempted to get a few to have a squad display if it wasn't for the high price that it would inevitably have.

>>5990551
Looks nice.
>>
Is that everything??? Hopefully there's more that maybe can't be shown but leaked or discussed.

Also wasn't it just press day today??
>>
File: 019 (6).jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
019 (6).jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
New thread!

>>5990744

Thank you for posting all those show photos, anon!

>>5990670
It's a web exclusive and the preorder period has ended.
>>
>>5990383
>the Yamato labors are my holy grail for if I ever have a windfall of fuck-you money to burn, but are the CM's Corpse Brave Gokin labors any good?

I much prefer the CMs Brave Gokin Patlabors to the Yamato. Yamato's is nice, certainly big, but lacks the nice paint and smooth cloth and diecast; and isn't as much fun to pose or play with. Your mileage may vary.
Thread posts: 347
Thread images: 134

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.