[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Booty Bumpers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (63KB, 680x530px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 680x530px
Would you? Would your toys?
How can low test figma white girls even compete with this ass tech?
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/23088495/booty-bumpers/
>>
Hot glue thread?
>>
>bobblehead tier statueshit
How delightful.
>>
File: 43636.gif (2MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
43636.gif
2MB, 540x300px
>>5943003
>How can low test figma white girls even compete with this ass tech?

Wait until Keijo! figmas are revealed and you'll see.
>>
>>5943003
Twerkin booties
>>
>twerking phat ass toy
>first production features a white girl
>black girl is a stretch goal
this is like making the black guy the smartest member of the team instead of the asian

>>5943011
well we've tolerated a fucking funkopop general thread for a while, so why the fuck not.
>>
>>5943003
>Statueshit
>>
>>5943995

>implying twerking white ass isn't the flame to the black man's moth

They know what they're doing
>>
>>5944001
Nope, it had an articulation point. Same as Funko.
>>
>>5943003
Unf, that latina one looks good, but i honestly have to wonder if having this would look better or worse that figma moeblobs.
>>
>>5944006
oh, no doubt. it's still funny though, like vanilla ice funny.
>>
I need this in my life.
>>
>>5943003

Too bad the faces are hideous, also the ass is bordering on tumor tier.
>>
File: dc-2394-21313193049.jpg (54KB, 363x300px) Image search: [Google]
dc-2394-21313193049.jpg
54KB, 363x300px
>>5943003
Sexy Doll, is that you?
>>
>>5943003
THICC
>>
>>5944007
I'm amazed the Pop threads haven't been shitposted out of existence.
>>
>>5944142
Everyone probably just filters the fuck out of them.
>>
>>5943003
I'd buy these but I'm not going to help crowd fund it. People who want to create new fangled doodads should get a bank loan like every other entrepreneur.
I especially hate that there is a set price from the start but we all know:
>The more you make = the lower production costs
So why doesn't the price come down as it gets more backers? It's just lining their pockets.
>>
>>5943003
>How can low test figma white girls even compete with this ass tech?
Nothing a good head swap won't fix.
>>
>>5943003
>some people will actually crowdfund this shitty paintjob
>>
>>5943003
I'd only buy if it was Flanders and Snake.
>>
>>5944360
>opposing company steals this idea
>makes tenfold the ammount of this
>this one bombs
>>
File: YCWpIqr.jpg (28KB, 334x308px) Image search: [Google]
YCWpIqr.jpg
28KB, 334x308px
>>5944360
You have my dollar. Fund it.
>>
>>5944360
Call it Stupid Sexy Figures.
>>
>>5943016
I have a MIGHTY NEED now.
>>
>>5944036
>>5944167
Well, they aren't even half close to their goal, and they are running out of time. I suppose they won't get enough money, but maybe they can pull some money at the last second, I dunno.

I don't wish them anything bad, but God, their faces are horrible.
>>
>>5943003
I wanted one for all the photo opportunities this would be for my toys and dat ass but then I saw the 35$ price tag.

Uhhh what seriously? Is it just because its probably a low run or he figured it would take less backers to fully fund the 12k?
Its only 3 peices of plastic and a spring. Hard to justify for what amounts to a novelty trinket that would be 5-10$ max.
Ive backed multiple kickstarters with 6"-3.5" fully articulated figures with great paint and accessories that all cane out to less than 35$ per figure.

What are you doing phil?
>>
>>5945138
But it's adult collector designer urban vinyl art toy
>>
>>5945527
Yeah thats what I read according to him. Maybe in the sculpting a bit. Im no urban vinyl toy collector but it has none of the charm they have. Arent those usually cheap blindbox sort of things? The really expensive ones are from recognized artists like kaws or suckadelics. Its not even vinyl. I guess it sort of has the urban part correct. But its like selling it cheap crap but justifying the expensive price because its loosely influenced by urban vinyl. I dont know. If I were him I would sell more at 15$ or so. Market it better as novelty fun bobblehead type thing or funko popesque to appeal to normies. Not a super niche subset of toy collectors. Long winded way of saying I dont see the value at his price point and just comes off as greedy and neither would any investor if he went for a business loan.
Wow I feel like im on shark tank right now.
>>
>>5944073
>Someone on /toy/ knows about illbleed
That game needs merch, i'm telling ya.
>>
File: d_t_c__spencers_1920x900.jpg (403KB, 1920x900px) Image search: [Google]
d_t_c__spencers_1920x900.jpg
403KB, 1920x900px
35 bones? Is this a fucking joke? The Articulated Icons kickstarter featured fully articulated ninjas with multiple accessories at the same price. This looks like some dumb shit you'd find near the register at a Spencer's Gifts. Not to mention the completely fucked face.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.