[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Figmafags will defend this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1475201259533.jpg (212KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1475201259533.jpg
212KB, 768x1024px
Figmafags will defend this.
>>
I'm a revoltech guy, I never got figma figs cause they look like the joints would be flimsy, is this true?
>>
>>5941336
this thing's a figma?
>>
>>5941338
I own revos, shf, figma.
figma joints are fine. the only flimsy joints I encountered were in precure shf figs.
>>
>>5941336
his hair color and face looks like shit, unless it's intended and is an accurate representation of the anime character and i only own figmas
>>
>one bad figure is indicative of an entire line

This is why /toy/ is autistic. You fucks will bitch about anything.

Here, argue about this :

Maple Syrup VS A pagoda ; which is the best car?
>>
>>5941393
>successfully got baited
>>
They still defend snake.
>>
>>5941336
Wait, am I missing something here? Was this guy some highly anticipated release or is OP just baiting because macro photos exaggerate any imperfections?

If the latter, here's your (You).
>>
>>5941423
Not op, it's just a really really bad head and face sculpt for the character.
>>
>>5941429
Character literally looks like that.

Yes, it's a shitty artstyle.
>>
>>5941435
That's not even close to the right face shape.
>>
>>5941336
I buy Figmas and no I will not, Hillary Clinton, you old fucking bitch!
>>
File: PHZB1Of.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PHZB1Of.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>5941443
It is though?

I mean there's only so much you can do with a terrible artsyle like this. And figma could never do glasses right anyway, but I guess they needed the fujobucks.
>>
>>5941336
>Figmafags will defend this.
I thought it looked like shit from the prototype stage and so the final thing looking like shit is no surprise to me. There is no denying Max Factory cares more about certain releases than others and some are pure cash in releases with minimal effort. Remember the Gon and Killua figma? Killua came with his assassination mode hand and no serious killer face to go with it. Gon didn't come with any happy go lucky faces.

Hell, let's look at what just went up for pre-order:
5,120 yen for Link TP DX: 3 well done faces, Ordon Sword + sheathe, Hero's Bow and Arrow, Ball and Chain, Hawkeye and the Clawshot (extended and normal) Everything he needs
5,120 yen for Fate Shielder: 3 well done faces, giant fucking shield bigger than character. Everything she needs.
5,120 yen for Persona 3 MC: 3 faces that all look the same, 1 tiny gun and 1 small sword. Missing iconic evoker face and effect part.

The Persona 3 figma is clearly the stinker of the three. Overpriced, bland looking and no real effort put into it.
>>
>>5941405
>Calling a baiter retarded
>You got baited!!!!

Internet trolls are the dumbest people of all time. Natural selection should have weeded them all out.
>>
>>5941518
Don't forget Celty!
>>
>>5941518
zelda, too. She has practically nothing next to link.

When they don't care, it's awful. It really pushed me away from the line.
>>
>>5941525
>Don't forget Celty!
I wouldn't put Celty on that list because at least her price reflects the fact she is a barebones lazy cash-in release. If she was 5,120 yen i'd be pissed but she's not. She definitely could have came with more though like an alternate visor open helmet with smoke, heart smoke effect, alternate chest with zipped down zipper or many other things. Persona 3 MC is a much more egregious sin on their part.
>>
>>5941518
Maybe because P3 protag is actually a bland character to the core until near the end of the game?
>>
>>5941545
There are plenty of facial expressions he makes in the movie (which this figure is based on) that they chose not to give him. Even if they wanted to be "game accurate" there are still faces he made they could have gave him, specifically the iconic evoker scene and face used during it.

Yes, his design is still bland and I don't fault it for that but they didn't even TRY to give the figure anything interesting.
>>
File: p3p_029.jpg (2MB, 2105x3030px) Image search: [Google]
p3p_029.jpg
2MB, 2105x3030px
>>5941545
>bland
you mean blank.

this is just half of the crap they could have added.
>>
>>5941435
This. Wish they would have gone with his Season 1 look.

>>5941443
This anon is right >>5941474. Part of the reason why the Figma and the "renewed" scale figure looks so fucked is because of the change in art style to match his look in Season 2, whereas his older design looked cleaner since it was going off of the Baccano! artist's style (which is the one in your pic).
>>
>>5941518
I think Saitama is still the worst of the bunch. I know he didn't recently go on pre-order, but jesus.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (3KB, 168x192px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
3KB, 168x192px
>>5941336
I have it coming in the mail but yeah
>>
>>5941338
No, figma is sturdy. Figuarts are the flimsy ones despite the looks of it. You can shake the figure and watch the limbs flop around. It wont drop.... But flop.
>>
>>5941336
Looks like another half-assed release like Saitama.
>>
>>5941524
If the baiter's plan is to incite a reaction from you (which it is [and it did]), then you did get baited. Don't be all butthurt because you fell for a bait.
>>
>>5947170
And? Alright, he got a response, bravo. But look, so did you, so did I, and we didn't have to act like completely ignorant, paste swilling retards to do so.
>>
>>5947146
It's terribly mediocre but it's nowhere near the level of fuckup that is the Saitama Figma. At least this still looks and can be posed like Shizuo whereas Saitama looks like an abortion with his hunched appearance, serious face, and "mug" accessory.
>>
>>5941518
>Shielder
Precious eggplant kouhai turned out so well. Her price was surprisingly good and I would've gladly paid more for her Stage 3 look: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/typemoon/images/6/69/ShielderGOState3.png

That said, I'm hoping she'll get a 2.0 someday for that. I'd take it sooner or later.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.