[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Berserk Custom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 10

I'm really desperate for a figma of Guts in his modern look since 2004. Has anyone combined the parts from Berserker Amour and BS Guts to make their own custom? How accurate is it?
>>
File: ZyuP7x3.jpg (150KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
ZyuP7x3.jpg
150KB, 640x853px
not mine, but here's one i've seen.
>>
File: Guts Berserker armor.jpg (247KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Guts Berserker armor.jpg
247KB, 1920x1080px
>>5939443
I tried it out, and honestly it looks okay, but a little weird. Like here >>5939453
Guts's skin tone is really dark, which I think fits a lot more with his Black Swordsman figma look, and the dark skin clashes with the matte dark blue-grey colors of the Berserker armor figma. Also Guts is supposed to have some leather straps around his upper body but if that doesn't matter to you then it's fine (also, you would need to paint that white streak of hair, but you probably already knew that).
I really like his lighter skin tone in Berserk Musou and I think it would look even better with a black-colored armor like pic related.
I'm pretty sure we won't get any more Berserk figmas after the God Hand, but I do know that ThreeZero is making a Berserk armor 1/6 Guts figure (though I think it's going to be in the awakened beast form).
>>
>>5939654
Ok. Any idea as to how to give the guy some straps without permanent modification?
>>
File: IMG_1442.jpg (62KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1442.jpg
62KB, 480x640px
What a coincidence, I'm actually in the middle of getting my Guts custom painted to achieve this look. He's working on a new cape for him as well, but I have yet to recieve any photos. He does good work, so I'm hopeful it'll turn out well... either that or I've completely wasted two Guts figmas. If all goes well, he should have a more 'weathered' look, covered in scars. I should have some pictures in the Customs general soon, if not here.

Here's a picture of him before the paint, you can give him the Black Swordsman crotch piece to give him the pouches and such if you want, but in the future I am going to try transfering them into the Berserker piece.

The new bandolier setup is definately the trickiest part, but it probably wouldn't be all that difficult to make your own leather straps. At some point you have to ask yourself if sacrificing a Black Swordsman and Berseker figma for this is really worth it, but I guess I'll find out soon.
>>
>>5940620
Sounds good! Please post the end result here, I really wana see how it turns out.
>>
First pictures came through today. You might think he looks a bit too 'distressed', but I specifically asked to make him as fucked up as possible and he totally delivered.
>>
I might ask him to make the pupil smaller, or even remove it entirely to make him look more berserk.
>>
Armor progress. He even added a few scratches, now it looks as warn as a centuries old set of cursed armor should.
>>
>>5943307
>>5943311
>>5943318
That paint work is pretty awful, I hope you're not paying this guy to ruin your Guts figure.
>>
>>5943307
>>5943311

Those pictures are pretty bad, anon. It's hard to judge the paint job.
>>
File: 1450739425933.jpg (12KB, 208x251px) Image search: [Google]
1450739425933.jpg
12KB, 208x251px
>>5943461
I thought it looked good, but maybe you're right...

It'll be 'unique' if nothing else.
>>
>>5943311
Get_a_grip.jpg
Something something something hotline miami.
Ah, I got nothing
>>
>>5943499
Anon, what matters is whether or not YOU like it.
>>
>>5943526
I don't know... kind of, but it's easy not to see things objectively when its your own toy being ruined. As anon said, best to wait until I have him assembled and have taken some better pictures myself.

At the very least you guys can get a laugh out of my misfortune.
>>
>>5943307
>>5943311
>>5943318
I would have left the face alone other than the white hair and called it a day. I don't think it's that bad though.If nothing else, the amour's looking good. :3
>>
Sorry bro.
>>
Friendly reminder to preorder femto special edition Maybe not 3 months after, maybe not 6 months, maybe not even a year, perhaps not even 2 years, nor even 3 years, it is even perfectly conceivable that 4 years later or even perchance 5 years/
>>
>>5943594
Seems like something you would need to see in person to determine how it looks.

The first head looks good tho. Very significant face.
>>
File: tumblr_nfaknonZ841soajmyo1_1280.jpg (495KB, 821x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfaknonZ841soajmyo1_1280.jpg
495KB, 821x1000px
Here's mine, just some light parts swapping, though I did make a custom poseable cloth Cape.
>>
>>5948483
How'd you do it?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.