[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3rd World Country Faggot Needs Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: FIGURE-009329.jpg (82KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-009329.jpg
82KB, 600x600px
So I live in a very stupid country, but I have a forwarder in USA (Miami); and Im starting to get into videogames figures/bishoujos/figmas. Which are the best websites I can buy from to send them to my USA forwarder ? (Websites where I can pay the taxes, delivery, fees when ordering, since Im not directly receiving them). Thanks anons
>>
You african or something? Most jap online stores ship around the world no matter the country, unless you explain to us why you need (or think you need) a forwarder it's hard to recommend anything
>>
>Where to Buy-
http://www.amiami.com
http://www.hlj.com
1999.co.jp/eng
www.bigbadtoystore.com
>>
>>5936202
Im actually from Paraguay (South America) - (Not Uruguay, they sound alike)
>>
>>5936202
What do they use ? FeDex and other world-known delivery companies ? I hope so.
>>
>>5936183
Amiami ships world-wide and they offer several shipping services. There are some restrictions that they have in place to prevent fraudulent practices common in certain shitholes, but as long as you use Paypal I think you're golden in their book.
>>
>>5936220
That sounds great, hope not to be too pricey, but I guess using a forwarder would be expensive too.
>>5936207
And thank you too anon
>>
>>5936212
Paraguya is not that bad. I think the only place in South America where they don't accept credit card is Peru. You can get your toys shipped directly to your door from Amiami no problem. No need for a forwarder, that only adds more expense and down time.
Btw Lucina is beautiful. I have her, you won't regret getting her.
>>
File: Lucina_confession_artbook.png (749KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Lucina_confession_artbook.png
749KB, 1024x1024px
>>5936230
I actually got her as a present from my best friend; and pulled the final string to convince me of starting my collection, it will be my favorite if not forever, for a long long loooong time
>>
>>5936236
That is one Good frend you got there!
Amiami is actually one of the cheaper sites you can buy figures from. You can even pre-order your figures and won't have to pay for them until they are released, which is awesome, giving you enough time to save for them. They pack your products very nicely and include a collectible card with every package. I recommend you get at least Registered SAL shipping that way you get both insurance and a tracking number for a few hundred yen more.
>>
>>5936256
Just in case AmiAmi doesn't have something, other websites that send directly ? or that are good to order from ?
>>
>>5936266
All the sites in >>5936207 work the same way amigazo, order away. If something is old or has sold out you can use Mandarake which has new and used figures. Oh, and avoid big bad toy store, they charge twice as much as the other stores and shipping is rape for everyone but americans.
Suerte, and next time lurk a bit, most of this info is on the front page all the time
>>
File: sj1XoYz.jpg (158KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
sj1XoYz.jpg
158KB, 640x479px
>>5936212
thank goodness
>>
>>5936474
Gracias anĂ³nimo :9
>>5936589
kek
>>
>>5936183
is that from nintendo?
>>
File: 20160928_120603.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160928_120603.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>5943085
It's licensed but gsc/mf makes them. It's a figma
>>
>>5936183
peruvianfag here i buy most of my stuff from hobby link japan since it offers the best prices considering price + shipping and they always arrive at my front door
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.