[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Figma or figuarts who can sit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: DSC_0029.jpg (165KB, 1686x1124px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0029.jpg
165KB, 1686x1124px
i have some 1/12 model kit accesories but i was late to realise what the few figma i have can't sit.

Do you some cool figure who can do this ?
>>
>>5935636
Just take off her dress.

Then there's the other Figma that come with a sitting legs part like the Girls und Panzer ones.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2842x2236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2842x2236px
Yes
>>
File: drosselVespa2.jpg (1MB, 1080x1620px) Image search: [Google]
drosselVespa2.jpg
1MB, 1080x1620px
>>5935636
Yes.

Figs with dresses/skirts are absolutely shite for most poses, I try to avoid them.
>>
>>5935706
Which Vespa is that, sempai?
There's a figmoe with a dress that can sit, the Kuroneko from Oreimo comes with sitting legs and chair. I've seen it a heavy discount many times
>>
>>5935766
Linked it rite here friendo:
>>5914400
Also HLJ's got it on backorder:
http://hlj.com/product/AOS09726
>>
Most figma and figuarts can sit if they don't have skirts or dresses that limit the joints. The base figma body has the range if there isnt a hard plastic skirt in the way. Same with figuarts.
>>
>>5935636
Where'd you pick up the Astro City?
>>
File: 1474373706791.png (54KB, 315x320px) Image search: [Google]
1474373706791.png
54KB, 315x320px
>>5935657
>Just take off her dress
A-anon, aren't you moving a little too fast?!
>>
File: sup.jpg (287KB, 1200x795px) Image search: [Google]
sup.jpg
287KB, 1200x795px
>>5935636
obligatory
>>
Figma Iona and figma Henrietta both have special torsos and skirt accessories designed to have them sit properly.
>>
>>5936623
Just get the Strike Witches! No silly 'lower body clothing' to get in the way.
>>
>>5936567
amiami be careful though one piece that covers the games instructions, which is a clear rectangular piece of plastic is very delicate and easy to break.
>>
File: rohansas.jpg (88KB, 480x734px) Image search: [Google]
rohansas.jpg
88KB, 480x734px
If you're into JoJo, lot of the Super Action Statue figures can sit if they don't have a coat or skirt restricting it, pic related. The SHF Lupin III figures are also good for sitting, as are the Revoltechs of the same characters (the Revos even come with chairs). The D-Arts Elizabeth from Persona 3 also comes with her own chair accessory and a swappable bottom half because her dress is restrictive. If you like Metroid, Figma Samus is another figure that can sit pretty well.
>>
>>5935766
not worth touching anything related to oreimo
>>
>>5938677
Oh if only. I got Eila and while her uniform is quite flexible it does limit poses like sitting.

>>5939895
KirinoI stay away from sure but the other bitches look nice. I just pretend they're generic animu gurls while shopping
>>
>>5939075
photo is good
>>
File: party time.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
party time.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
There are actually a bunch of figures that can sit down! The important thing is to take note of the clothing and the hips. There are a few figmas that have alternate skirts/leg parts meant specifically for sitting. Figuarts have the benefit of having pulldown joints at the hip, so you can get a bit more range which helps for sitting. Also, more than anything is the pose, angle, and the chair itself. Even if a figure can't actually sit down, you can at least trick the viewer!
>>
>>5943071
Thanks, there were a few others I took with Josuke in them but they aren't as good
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.