[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transformers General: Future Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 438
Thread images: 86

Previous thread >>5919091

So what figures are you hoping to get?
>>
File: Six Shot's submarine.jpg (78KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Six Shot's submarine.jpg
78KB, 1366x768px
Titans Returns
Wave 3
Titan master: Ptero, Fangry, Overboard, Sawbuck

Legends: Gnaw, Kickback, Bumblebee

Deluxe: Breakaway, Hot Rod, Doublecross, Trigger-happy

Voyager: Megatron, Optimus Prime

Leader: Six Shot

Wave 4
Titanmaster: Grotesque, Ranger, Hosehead, Arcee

Legends: Cliffjumper, Huffer, Seaspray

Deluxes: Quake, Krok, Topspin, Kup

Voyagers: Broadside

Leaders: Overlord.

Wave 5
Titanmasters: Battletrap, Repungus, Shuffler, Toraizer

Legends: Cosmos, Hubcap, Chase

Deluxes: Perceptor, Crosshairs, Slugslinger, Misfire

Voyagers: Octane, Blitzwing

Leaders: Skyshadow

Wave 6
Titanmasters: Optimus Prime, Ramhorn

Legends: Freeway, Searchlight

Deluxes: Needlenose, Nightbeat, Blood, Carnivac

Voyagers: Apeface, Snapdragon

Leaders: Deathsaurus

Speed Set: Quickswitch, Starconvoy, Fastlane, Nautica, Cloudraker, Titanmaster Thunderclap

Strength Set: Magnus Prime, Tidal Wave, Iron Apex, Pounce, Wingspan, Titanmaster Powerhouse
>>
>>5921257
Why do people keep posting this as if it was fact? I thought only a few of these things were mentioned in that podcast.
>>
>>5921257
Is it normal that we still haven't seen the official art for most of wave 3 yet? I mean, we've already seen a few of the figures physically at cons.
>>
>>5921272
We're probably getting a ton of wave 3 stuff at the NYCC. I really hope they show a few more things (like Trypticon), but I'm not getting my hopes up.
>>
File: Botcon_201600021_7.jpg (156KB, 1279x847px) Image search: [Google]
Botcon_201600021_7.jpg
156KB, 1279x847px
Any word when pic related will be released?
>>
>>5921277
When is NYCC?
>>
>>5921261
The problem is that the podcast actually gets some of the stuff wrong and the guy who always leaks actually does give them a mix of wrong and right leaks on top of it being illegal since that is technically espionage, by giving out the wrong info it gives this false sense of hype about the new products that when it does come out and the fake ones obviously doesn't people will get mad. Oh and from another rumour I heard, the main reason why Yuki was given a cease and desist order is because they finally caught the guy that was doing the leaks so yeah in the future the legit leaks might get a bit harder to come by and that means more fakes.
>>
>>5921283
I forgot to add that they (HasTak) just don't really want for people to show pictures of stuff before they officially actually want to show it. This was after the fact that the guy was caught.
>>
>>5921283
>Oh and from another rumour I heard, the main reason why Yuki was given a cease and desist order is because they finally caught the guy that was doing the leaks

That makes no sense.
>>
>>5921282
October 6.

>>5921278
I just realized I don't see Arcee's guns. Did the set omit them?
>>
>>5921301
I saw a JP reviewer had them. Had solid coloration on them.
>>
>>5921295
That is why I added this >>5921288 since I totally forgot to write that. They made him stop because they just don't want people leaking info anymore. So you know the guy who was leaking it illegally ruined it for everybody. This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
File: Yes.gif (708KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Yes.gif
708KB, 500x281px
>>5921257
>people using the image I made

Feels good man.
>>
>>5921303

I wish companies were more up front about what they were making. They wouldn't have leaks if they just said what they were going to make in the first place.
>>
>>5921303
Since the guy got caught; do we know of any employee's fired by Hasbro in the past year?
>>
>>5921308
They tend to reveal stuff way before it comes out. We almost always have info of at one wave, 5 months before it's released. Hell, we knew of CW wave 1 almost 8 months they started showing up in stores.
>>
>>5921309
I am not sure but that only means that getting legit info would be a confusing now since that guy is gone so the amount of fakes will surely go up. Then again this is just a rumour I heard so there is also no full evidence about the situation but leaks usually do get plugged sooner or later.
>>
File: G1 SixShot Commercial.png (902KB, 919x691px) Image search: [Google]
G1 SixShot Commercial.png
902KB, 919x691px
Watching some old G1 commercials and when I got to Six Shot's commercial...well...
>>
>>5921380
I literally cannot tell what is going on in this photo
>>
>>5921400
The next Michael Bay villain
>>
>>5921400
>>5921400
Animation error(?) look at Galvatron's cannon. It's literally on his crotch like a penis. The cannon tumbles over and goes onto his crotch. It's a split second thing.

Then again it's probably intentional like those nipples on the Powermaster commercials.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sZz2xhptRc [Embed]
>>
On a Beast Wars kick.

Just ordered Magnaboss and Tripredacus for a steal ($40 shipped), and I own Polar Claw, Stinkbomb, TM2 Iguanus, TM2 Cybershark, Garboyl the blue Terrorsaur from AOE, Psycho Orb and the Japanese Rhinox.

What other figures should I get? I want more Predacons to bolster the villainous ranks but there are so many more Maximals I want. Any suggestions? I want the teams to be even.
>>
>>5921427
Be prepared to be disappointed with tripredacus. Magnaboss is cool though.
>>
>>5921436
I saw Magnaboss at a Garage sale years ago but since I was like 10-12 and at the mercy of my mom's wallet I didn't get it. But now I'm effectivley getting both Combiners for half of what they go for individually so who cares?

I have a strong feeling I'll at least love Sea Clamp.
>>
>>5921436
>>5921439
Dammit I'm stupid. I was thinking of magmatron. I love that set. I know nothing of Magnaboss.
>>
>>5921441
>Magmatron
>$40

KEK one can wish
>>
>>5921469
I remember when I first got a debit card back in like 09 he was one of the first things I bought on Amazon. I think it was the Korean version and it was somewhere between $30-$40 shipped. Same went for the black and white neca turtle set. Wish I still had magma..
>>
>>5921441
Btw Magnaboss has a Gold Plastic Silverbolt.

Good Luck.
>>
>>5921472
Magma is roughly triple that now and the only off chance you can buy one for cheaper is to go to toyshows and hope people are trying to get rid of it. Then again out of all the 3 Beast Wars era combiners, only Magma doesn't suffer from GPS.
>>
>>5921261
The Speed/Strength Set are from the podcast.

Wave 3 is already confirmed by Hasbro.

Wave 4 has been confirmed independently by other sources. As has bits of Wave 5

The unconfirmed stuff is mostly wave 6.
>>
>>5921474
That's a real bummer. He was so easy to get then. I remember having some buyers remorse because I was a huge articulation fag back then (still am but I'm more open to brickness) and was frustrated by his lack of.
>>
>>5921283
The leaks aren't by one person. It's multiple people.

-One of the concept artists posted a bunch of alt mode artwork for example for Tidal Wave/Broadside.

-Another person leaked those designs for wave 3 deluxes.

-Some other guy got to see sketches and concept art and posted it and then was confirmed right after SDCC/Cybertron-Con.

The leaks are clearly not coming from one source, but multiple sources due to bad security on Hasbro's part.
>>
>>5921475
>The Speed/Strength Set are from the podcast.

Yeah, those I remember hearing about a while ago. It's probably bad of me to think this way, but I hope Pounce, Wingspan, Cloudraker, Fastlane, and Star Convoy don't look too hot.

I want new toys for those guys, but I'm not willing to drop that much cash when I'm also getting a bunch of toys I don't want.
>>
>>5921481
>One of the concept artists posted a bunch of alt mode artwork for example for Tidal Wave/Broadside.

That's new, do you have the pics? I remember seeing an image of a battleship shown off with Alpha Trion, but no image of Broadside, or Tidal Wave.
>>
>>5921257
>Wave 6

Going to Hasbro's past record. I really doubt the line will live this long.
>>
>>5921494
Oh it will, making everything under the sun a Headmaster is easy since now the designer doesn't have to think about the placement of the head in the vehicle mode.
>>
So yeah a moped is a fast as a police car and a Porshe on the highway. That is some nox right there.
>>
>>5921506
Good thing it's a cartoon about aliens.
>>
>tfw Hasbro decided not to give the Headmaster Jrs. any body.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>5921500
I would say that train of thought has merit, but with the Titans return being the middle part of the trilogy, it seems more likely Hasbro would be in a hurry to push for the last act starting next year.

Of course, this is assuming the final part of the trilogy is not just an expansion on the current head-on gimmie.
>>
>>5921510
that doesn't even make sense.

cw had six waves.

thrilling 30 had six plus waves too.
>>
>>5921494
CW had exactly 6 waves too
>>
>>5921511
>>5921512
Well, I guess you guys are right.
>>
>>5921512
And only six figures
>>
I forgot how fucking rapey Bullhorn was.
>>
>>5921511
Actually Titans Return had more than six waves counting the gift sets. They doubled the amount of voyagers, deluxes and legends released because of those.

If TR is getting gift sets too then they will probably have double the amount of guys compared to a normal line too.
>>
>>5921509
Cancer will probably end up on Galvatron if Nucleon shatters like he supposedly does.
>>
File: y50YvB6.jpg (10KB, 188x188px) Image search: [Google]
y50YvB6.jpg
10KB, 188x188px
>>5921509
>>
>>5921523
>>
>>5921520
This meme is unfunny as fuck and needs to die
>>
File: Disappointment.jpg (15KB, 218x232px) Image search: [Google]
Disappointment.jpg
15KB, 218x232px
>>5921482
>I hope Pounce, Wingspan, Cloudraker, Fastlane, and Star Convoy don't look too hot
They won't be too hot. Star Convoy will be a retool of Laser Optimus and the others are Legends Class.
>>
>>5921530
Seriously? It's not enough that he's unpainted, but he shatters too?
>>
>>5921553
That's news to me. I know the line is a QC mess, but this is getting ridiculous.
>>
File: aspergus.png (802KB, 746x516px) Image search: [Google]
aspergus.png
802KB, 746x516px
>>5921530
Huh, I know he's made of swirly grey plastic but its the same kind that mp starscream uses, if anything I see my hasbro mp starscream shattering over nucleon.

Although I am using lacquer paint (just a top coat over acrylic paint) so if he does shatter it wouldn't be because of qc

>>5921553
He does...have painted eyes, if that counts.

>>5921561
The line just has a bunch of little niggles that could of been better, skullcruncher being floppy, scourge's head connector being loose (to be fair his titan master head is strange, it has an odd fit in my LG versions of skullcruncher and hardhead and even on SDCC cerebro's body its a little on the loose side) and blurr just being poor artistically.

Its not a massive fuck up like cw skylynx's ratchets no working along with his toes or pyra magna/g2 onslaught punching out their own knee caps, but that's just how I think.

All I can say is if you're that paranoid about qc buy the takara figures, THEN you have real reasons to complain since takara caters towards the older crowd while hasbro just thinks everyone who buys them is a child.

>inb4samefactories

No shit, and my mp ramjet is littered with qc fuck ups, I have the right to complain about that, yet not with my mp hasbro starscream and how floppy he is with a waist that requires me to force it apart to turn him into robot mode

Sooner mp megatron comes out the better so I can quit, I can't win with either but least takara paints the damn things meaningfully
>>
>>5921530
GPS only works with gold plastic. I have owned a shitload of toys that had that grey swirly plastic over the years and they never broke on me.
>>
>>5921530
>nucleon shatters
No he doesn't. The fuck you on about?
>>
>>5921576
>being this takaracucked
Fucking christ
>>
>>5921576
>pyra magna/g2 onslaught punching out their own knee caps

Actually the makers were fucking retarded in designing how to transform that mold.

That little tab there is meant to be a stopper and it actually locks in the moment it touches the back of the shins. To be fair those tabs had no use in Hotspot's mold because he was probably the one that was made wrong because I just checked the manuals and there was no mention of doing the Z pattern to his inner joints. The reason it became that a known way to transform it is because most of the reviews did it and people generally took it as fact. That Z'ing of the inner joints pushes the knee joints farther to the front and the double knee joints.

Mind you I actually own both Hotspot and Pyra and my Pyra's legs lock better than my Hotspot.
>>
File: aspergo.jpg (114KB, 888x499px) Image search: [Google]
aspergo.jpg
114KB, 888x499px
>>5921588
Got a problem with how I spend my money, then stop me, try and stop me!

Face it, despite the use of the same factories if its not the qc failure rate being HIGHER on hasbro versions, its a horrible lack of paint, years ago I was happy buying all hasbro figures, but now the distinction between the 2 is becoming higher, I mean for fucks sake I actually bought cw skylynx bevcause I didn't want his shitty limbs and ended up fixing the joints myself just because he has damn good color variance and despite his issues still works out fine, but then we get shit like TR blurr (I bought scourge despite his issues as I can troop build).

And you know what really annoys me, I actually like hasbro's rid2015 line, so far fuck all qc issues and only tiny licks of paint between hasbro and takara, this is supposed to be the line aimed at younger people and its qc and paint apps are doing better than TR with is supposed to appeal to a higher age category.

And other than my autism, the one concession I'll give is the fact the toys are still made for the same age group, and same factories.

>>5921596
>To be fair those tabs had no use in Hotspot's mold because he was probably the one that was made wrong because I just checked the manuals and there was no mention of doing the Z pattern to his inner joints

The manuals aren't accurate when you factor in hasbro mp manuals missing stuff and would not be surprised if they were neglected, or assumed people worked out the Z joint movement (if it is meant to be intended).

Not that it matters, I gouges the thing out on my g2 onslaught and it works just fine, I just need to go back and fix my pyra magna's when I get the chance, I want my autobot waifu combiner fighting my future decepticon waitfu combiner without them destroying themselves first
>>
>>5921583
>>5921579
>>5921576
>>5921553
Maybe he doesn't. I was watching the Transformers ENI review of Galvatron and they seemed to think he was in danger of stress breakage. Maybe it was just theirs, not impossible given the patchy qc of Titans Return.
>>
File: test .jpg (41KB, 599x541px) Image search: [Google]
test .jpg
41KB, 599x541px
>Titans Return wave 3 deluxe
(Scheduled Nov 2016 release)

Having 0 attachment to 3 of the 4 and I already own the 4th in another form I might go all hasbro.

But spoonfeed me, all 3 appeared in headmasters, I know hotrod is to rodimus and was a target master, getaway was in supergod masterforce and was the only headmaster jr to get a body (thank you guys for snowballing me on that one), then we get a monsterbot and another target master, is this correct?

Other than paint apps, any predictions for what takara might do?
>>
File: correct headmaster connection.png (65KB, 273x317px) Image search: [Google]
correct headmaster connection.png
65KB, 273x317px
>>5921603
If you're ripping the heads in and out and plugging it in the wrong way its possible, for most titan masters you need to have them installed like pic related, the exception out of the hasbro TM's would be scourge and that's only because the Scourge TM head has a slimmer fit and his own body's connector is unusually wide compared to others forcing people to install him with the little TM head facing backwards of pic related just so it doesn't fall out.

But then again after all this, this would mean any head, not just nucleon, would be in danger of being broken, and after ripping the TM head off my skullcruncher because it was stuffed into his body with the TM head sideways from the factory I can believe the danger is real if done repeatedly
>>
>>5921602
Hahahah holy shit, you've been so Takaracucked it's amazing you haven't been cucked to death yet
>>
When will we get toys based on the Decepticon Justice Division?
>>
>>5921602
Holy fucking delusional
>>
>>5921602
Well I am completely fine with the Pyra Magna but if it does help you sleep at night then go for it. It's just a small mod that doesn't really affect anything. For me it gives Pyra about 1/8 inch of height difference and makes her knees more closer to the middle. That makes her unique for me than my Hotspot.

>>5921607
A million times this, the heads do gets stuck in so you have to do it that way so it wouldn't break. My rule is if the headmaster wouldn't stick with his head on the regular position, I won't force it in and turn the head instead.
>>
File: autismo dude.png (148KB, 335x275px) Image search: [Google]
autismo dude.png
148KB, 335x275px
>>5921609
>>5921614
And yet here I am telling you I still buy hasbro toys, I'm not going by word of mouth and sticking only to takara.

I first hand experienced alot of the fuck ups hasbro has made and watched their toys go down from the deluxe's of the generations line (fuck the chrome of the henkei line, fucking stupid chrome placement) to what we have now, while I prefer takara's current track record even I'm aware they fuck up, and when they do it is legitimately worth bitching about especially when its an online exclusive MP or a unite warriors set.

So tell me, hasbro cuck, what's it like to only know the one brand and not try anything else, too poor, do you take John Warden's word for g1 toy accuracy as truth, or can you not see things are on the decline?

That said, we can't let all hasbro figures go to waste, even I don't want a world where every tf HAS to be an import (cancelled every legends release of the legends class TR figures because I realized how excessively pointless their imports are, cw shockwave is the best one anyway and have 2 including g2 shockwave for my own reflector knockoff) , I want my fucking hasbro mp skywarp, qc issues and all if can at least hold his legs at an angle it'd of done its job

>>5921616
Knowing my luck I'll punch holes in her shins, I treat cw/UW toys as toys and not like mp's where I use caution, I just want to rip in and get all their modes
>>
>>5921606
Gateaway isn't a Headmaster Jr. He's a God/Power Master. The Headmaster Jrs. are GoShooter, Minerva(Night Beat recolored into a fembot), and Cab.

Trigger Happy is a Target Master so he falls into the Headmaster era.
>>
>>5921602
>>5921618
>hahaha hasbro's qc is so bad amirite?
>huh? uw bruticus? what's that?
>>
>>5921602
>>5921618
>omg muh paint
>what is uw defensor

Please be fucking baiting
>>
>>5921576
>>5921602
>>5921618
No one is actually this retarded right?

Right?
>>
>>5921618
>I treat cw/UW toys as toys and not like mp's where I use caution, I just want to rip in and get all their modes

I don't care if they're Hasbro or Takara, I will ALWAYS use caution transforming them since I don't want to break it since getting a new part or bot altogether will be a pain in the ass.
>>
>>5921623
I guess we found out there is one retarded enough.
>>
>>5921610
Which mold would work best for someone like Tarn or Tesarus?
>>
File: IMG_0586.jpg (48KB, 421x406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0586.jpg
48KB, 421x406px
Am I doing something wrong or is the handle actually too big to fit in there properly?
>>
>>5921636
Check where the piece connected to the sprue. You may need to shave down some.
>>
>>5921636
No, same issue with Crashbash. A file will do the trick
>>
>>5921638
>>5921639
Thanks, I checked again and there is a tiny bit of excess plastic that I didn't notice.
>>
>>5921636
Same thing on my Crashbash. Not really sure why.
>>
>Takara da bes hasblowcuck
>Hasbro da bes Takaracuck

Just fuck eachother already and get over your belligerent sexual tension.
>>
File: 300px-RID15Filch.jpg (27KB, 300x305px) Image search: [Google]
300px-RID15Filch.jpg
27KB, 300x305px
Given RID's budget, it seems strange that they would make Starscream (a unique figure) TRU exclusive.

What if they plan to retool him into Filch? He certainly has a slender enough build. New head, bird where the cockpit is, bird wings where the plane wings are?
>>
>>5921277
They don't typically reveal a lot at NYCC since they stopped having a booth, only big reveals, new lines and such. I can't imagine they'll show much TR stuff, I'm only expecting them to show the preview toy for The Last Knight, which will probably just be Optimus.
>>
>>5921308
Any time something even remotely gets announced and then doesn't come out, people harp on Hasbro for literally years

Remember the Seacons from Universe? Or that stupid fucking RID Megatron with BW Megs head? They eventually made both of those because people wouldn't shut up and look where it got them
>>
>>5921697
They're probably just gonna shit out a bunch of seeker repaints.
>>
>>5921697
Who's to say he won't get a widespread release too? Same thing happened with Megatronus.
>>
File: autisma.jpg (63KB, 326x451px) Image search: [Google]
autisma.jpg
63KB, 326x451px
>>5921621
Heh, I thought mentioning MP ramjet was enough, seems a CHEAPER set should of been mentioned.

FYI if you haven't noticed I mentioned I have g2 bruticus which has taken the spot of what would of been the UW, I also have the CW on hand, waiting on hasbro to get moving with their proper blastoff which I doubt, as much as I liked the deco on UW bruticus the cost isn't worth it (and I got the CW set long ago)

>>5921622
I actually own CW defensor but between both the deco is meh, all I wanted was to fill the spot my childhood missed out on, which was groove.

>>5921623
The fact YOU retards focus on the fact I keep mentioning takara stuff but not knowing all the facts amazes me, so-

>cw bruticus
>g2 bruticus
>CW victorion
>CW optimus maximus
>cw defensor (with rook+groove)
>cw skylynx (fixed own ratchets, knew of issue before purchase)
>entire hasbro mp seekers
>hasbro mp bluestreak and prowl

I own only those worthy of my attention, between them their qc is up and down (the fucking seekers are progressively getting worse, starscream is my shittest, my acidstorm which I got second hand LOOSE is tighter and more cooperative), same between prowl (almost takara quality on par with my smokescreen aside from hairline misses with tampos but I never noticed those) compared to bluestreak (I should of expected just paint issues but didn't expect loose sprues jamming his transformation.

You fuckers are only seeing this

>TAKARA WINS WOO

Where's I'm trying to say this

>I tried both, I am aware of both being shit one way or another

One thing I think we can actually fucking agree on, hasbro is skimping out on paint where characters are barely recognizable save body shape compared to years ago, and while they're made in the same factories we hear LESS of takara's faults, and when we do they ARE INFACT horrible things, but its not like we're getting a majority of figures that could of been better.

>>5921624
Well, ok I don't man handle them, I just don't go step by step
>>
>>5921720
>hasbro is skimping out on paint where characters are barely recognizable save body shape
Sorry, but no
>>
>>5921278
will this be available in western europe?
>>
>>5921257
What the fuck is the speed and strength set
>>
>>5921716
Because megatronus was never a store exclusive character. He just had a normal release version and a clash version.
>>
>>5921727
It's like the CW sets of Victorion and Computron.
>>
>>5921727
A set consisting of strong guys and a set consisting of fast guys

I think
>>
>>5921728
Clash version was store exclusive and came out before the regular version.
>>
>>5921736
Great. But we also knew megatronus wasn't a store exclusive before the release. Nobody even knew starscream existed until someone posted that he found one in stores.
>>
File: 20160920_092502.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160920_092502.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Oh here's a new size comparison with all the Master type shit I have in my vicinity that I could get. I just threw in a Legends for fun.
>>
>>5921752
>takara blurr
J U S T
U S T J
S T J U
T J U S
>>
>>5921736
>>5921741
Not to mention starscream hasn't even been in the show.
>>
>>5921606
>Wave 3

I don't know. the dragon one looks good (the hands are meh) same with trigger-happy. The white one can be skipped as I got Chromedome already, but Hot rod?
Besides the arm articulation the classic one is pretty good, and this one looks kinda funky in all sort of ways.
>>
>>5921732
>>5921731
yeah, it's basically that
>>
>>5921754
F U C K
U C K F
C K F U
K F U C
>>
>>5921775
M Y
Y M
>>
File: AmazonTFidiot.png (17KB, 600x47px) Image search: [Google]
AmazonTFidiot.png
17KB, 600x47px
Never change Amazon reviewers.
>>
>>5921785
U P
P U
>>
File: 1474250815370.png (169KB, 720x875px) Image search: [Google]
1474250815370.png
169KB, 720x875px
Daily reminder that this is your average takaracuck
>>
File: 1364858258438.png (373KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1364858258438.png
373KB, 500x500px
>want more RID monster-y 'Cons
>Bisk isn't out yet
>Crazybolt never hit these shores
>many of the baddies likely to never even have a 1-step, never mind a warrior
>>
>>5921278
What's the expected price for this? $130 worth of TFs right?
>>
>>5921810
Add on the platinum price
>>
>>5921810
I was gonna say to just buy them all separately but they're too expensive now for people who didn't get a chance to get them early on.
>>
File: springer better things to do.jpg (34KB, 639x461px) Image search: [Google]
springer better things to do.jpg
34KB, 639x461px
>>5921278

will they fix Springer's waste please?

Jesus.
>>
>>5921817
Shit, Springer creates poo?

Maybe he's not such a good toy after all
>>
File: sad rodimus.jpg (75KB, 800x537px) Image search: [Google]
sad rodimus.jpg
75KB, 800x537px
>>5921809

>tfw none of the following

>Filch
>Scowl
>Saberhorn
>Glowstrike
>Stockade
>Vertebreak

Feels Bad Man
>>
>>5921829
I think RID has been confirmed for a new season though, so we'll probably see at least one of them as a Warrior
>>
>>5921697
Rid doesn't do major retools for individual characters
The most we get is strongarm/ratchet.
>>
File: 1467969372800.png (110KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1467969372800.png
110KB, 500x381px
>>5921840
It's more likely she'll get an extensive retool than a dedicated mould though right
>>
>>5921422
It's because of the way he's holding it. Gives good insight into your mind when your first thought is a penis.
>>
>>5921606
I still can't believe we're getting a new Doublecross. Like, holy shit. The OOONLY thing I wish was different from what I've seen is if he had hidden flip out hands in his dragon mouths so you could use those instead. But whatever. I fucking loved Doublecross as a kid.
>>
File: argh.jpg (16KB, 220x179px) Image search: [Google]
argh.jpg
16KB, 220x179px
>>5921257
>All those figures in one set
Shit's gonna be expensive af isn't it?
>>
>>5921855
i guess the same pice as a combiner wars boxset
>>
>>5921858
Shouldn't it be more? Each has a TM, 3 deluxes, 1 voyager, and 1 leader.
>>
>>5921278
Kind of a weird decision to make, this release. We've already got a more-accurate Blurr available, and according to rumors, a new Kup is on the way as well.
>>
>>5921697
Filch would look fine as a retool of Beast Hunters Windrazor.
>>
>>5921544
>MP has the most tedious transformation
Not really. I find most of the MPs, post MP-10 to be quite reasonable. Really, the worst transformations were the leader classes of the early movie lines. Shit like Optimus, Jetfire and a couple of others were a total ball-ache compared to MPs, which are much more straightforward. I recall how pissed people were when MP-12 came along and ushered in the new era of smaller, simpler car-bots. Everyone was mad that it wasn't a foot long and didn't take an hour to transform.

Anyway, as for the easiest MP bot, I'd almost give it to Hot Rod if it weren't for his head/chest gymnastics. I suppose it's probably Bee or the Cassettes. Although Ultra-Magnus isn't very hard at all, just cumbersome because of his size. Only MP I don't own is Star Saber, so I can't weigh in on him.
>>
>>5921257
These Speed and Strength sets seem a bit unbalanced. You'd assume they'd be made so you can get an equal amount of Autobots and Decepticon if you got both, but the sets are mostly Autobots. Hell, one is entirely Autobots, while the other has 3-4 Decepticons
>>
>>5921863
>3 Deluxes
I think the clones will be Legends Class.
>>
>>5921894
They are not

This is no legends beast molds from the recent toylines for Pounce and Wingspan meanwhile Wolfwire/Mindwipe are two molds that Hasbro needs to reuse under their current cost model.
>>
File: 26119935104_6e8b9b3fa2_c.jpg (174KB, 800x577px) Image search: [Google]
26119935104_6e8b9b3fa2_c.jpg
174KB, 800x577px
>>5921894
Nah, they're going to be cheap repaints.
>>
>>5921898

works for me,
>>
>>5921897
Mindwipe would need some heavy retooling, since he wouldn't be able to pull a bird off.
>>
File: DarkestHour-starcloud.jpg (172KB, 1294x762px) Image search: [Google]
DarkestHour-starcloud.jpg
172KB, 1294x762px
「aesthetic」
>>
>>5921897
>Wolfwire/Mindwipe are two molds that Hasbro needs to reuse
Aren't Carnivac and Blood enough?
>>
>>5921864
Good points, but the new Blurr is a Headmaster for some retarded reason, and older version of Kup is an extremely good mold. Given how shitty the toys have gotten these days, it's probably safe to say the new Kup mold with be inferior to the old one.
>>
>>5921943
>extremely good mold
No. He's good, but not extremely.
>>
>>5921927
1) I would urge the caution with the newest set of rumors. So far they are the ones deemed least reliable since there is no backing from other sources to confirm their veracity nor do they have any record of actually being right like the podcast did.

2) We really don't know if Blood if a Mindwipe recolor/remold. He could easily be another remold of Blurr, the Dead End of Titans Returns and done in the spirit of Generations Skullgrin and the Figueroa designed decepticon Pretenders from Stormbringer where they were largely Vehicular transformers with only the heads similar to their pretender forms.
>>
>>5921946
Really? I think he's a masterpiece.
>>
>>5921948
No.
>>
>>5921943
>waaaah muh geewun why is blurr a headmaster waaaah
>>
>>5921947
True, I keep forgetting that they're just rumors.
Wouldn't it make sense to have figures from each size class in the set though? It would also make the price point more appealing if they're Legends.
>>
>>5921878
MP transformations are more intricate than they are tedious.
For the most part they don't get any more complex than a typical transformer but they always have one or two steps that are more intricate so that they can achieve more difficult to accomplish looks.
>>
>>5921946
>>5921948
>>5921949

The best Deluxe-size mold this year is probably Blurr or Quillfire
>>
File: 8202016123542.jpg (372KB, 746x1080px) Image search: [Google]
8202016123542.jpg
372KB, 746x1080px
Excuse the shitty pictures, my phone broke.

But! I got the oversized ko WfC OP today and it's glorious. The paint is so shiny and nice. I loved the oiginal but it was just too small, so this is exactly what I've wanted since it was released.
>>
File: WeirdwolfAndAstrotrain.jpg (938KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
WeirdwolfAndAstrotrain.jpg
938KB, 1600x1200px
>>5921975

I'd say Weirdwolf or Skullcruncher (if you ignore QC issues anyway).

Seriously fun toys.
>>
File: 8202016123946.jpg (356KB, 788x1080px) Image search: [Google]
8202016123946.jpg
356KB, 788x1080px
Size comparison. He's about a head shorty than TR Galvatron, so thats about right imo. Hopefully they ko WfC Megatron, too.

And ignore his leg wheels, I forgpt they folded back.
>>
>>5921885
To be fair, aside from Blaster and POP all the leaders in the line are Decepticons, so giving the Autobots more troops balances it a little.
>>
>>5921995
You also forgot the kneepads, they're meant to be folded down.
>>
>>5921943
>Blurr is a Headmaster for some retarded reason
Because everything is a Headmaster now. Just like everything was a Combiner last year. Get over it. At least being a Headmaster doesn't compromise a toy as much as having to be a combiner limb does. If anything, it enhances a toy because now the designers don't have to worry about where the head goes in alt. mode.
>>
File: Beasties.jpg (399KB, 1675x941px) Image search: [Google]
Beasties.jpg
399KB, 1675x941px
>>5921993
I like 'em both but I'd say Mindwipe is better than either, even with the rubber parts taken into consideration. His robot mode is just as poseable as Blurr's and his beast mode is more fun than a futuristic car.

Anyone who was in the last thread knows my opinion of Quillfire
>>
>>5921990
Looks nice. Where did you get it?
>>
>>5921997
Good, the Autobots deserve to be outnumbered in leader class, after Combiner """Wars""" which had too many Autobot combiners. Which, I always found funny considering it's the cons with more combiners.
>>
>>5922005

I love Mindwipe too, but I think Skull and Weird are just more "playable", if that makes any sense. Probably because they're 4 legged beasts which gives them more posing options.
>>
>>5921946
>clever transformation
>great articulation, including ankle tilts
>weapon turns into a fucking tailpipe
>great vehicle mode that isn't a fucking sports car
I dunno, man. He's pretty great. The only flaw is the arm kibble, and it's not even the worst I've seen. I'd say he's at least in the 90th percentile for deluxe figures, especially if you spring for the iGear head.
>>
>>5921809
Maybe Crazybolt will hit Ross, TJ Maxx or Tuesday Morning.

I got my Skylynx at Ross
>>
File: SentinelPrimeWRRRRYYYYYYY.jpg (635KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SentinelPrimeWRRRRYYYYYYY.jpg
635KB, 857x1200px
>>5922019
>forced to wait for a Tak box set to see if they fix all of the issues with Skylynx before you even contemplate buying one

Feels bad, man.
>>
>>5922013
I feel the same way

Mindwipe is a better statue than Weidwolf and Skullcruncher are toys, but at the same time Mindwipe isn't as good as a toy, if you understand what I mean
>>
>>5921791
Daily reminder you're a fucking retard and taking literally GROUND ZERO for internet Autism serious.
>>
>>5922005
I just can't get into the beastformers for some reason. The transformations are always a bit too much like "re-orientations", if you catch my drift. Plus, them not being vehicles really kind of misses out on one of the greater charms of the Headmaster gimmick, which is the little dudes driving the big dudes around. I know the beasts still have "cockpits" in one way or another, but it just seems off to me.
>>
>>5922024

Yeah, I get it. He has articulation, just, well, you can only do so much with bat wings. At least they're VERY ARTICULATED bat wings, given how they're jointed.
>>
>>5922013
you know, one could switch the mini wings on the back for small arms, adjust the beast head so it's positioned lower, and you'll get a good "gargoyle" beastform
>>
File: them wacky headmaster cons.jpg (172KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
them wacky headmaster cons.jpg
172KB, 900x1200px
>>5922005

when I got the trio together, I had to do this.
>>
>>5922005
>>5922032
can the bat head look up?
>>
Ehhhh. There's something that's putting me off about him. Granted I haven't handled him but the robot mode looks kinda derpy and the bat mode is an atrocity. I know bringing up the turds is generally considered bad practice here but I actually think the FP figure looks better. Even the bat mode is a little less questionable than the lump of the official release.
>>
File: helibros.jpg (254KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
helibros.jpg
254KB, 1500x844px
In the last thread someone mentioned combining to CW helicopters together to create something like Windblade. Does anyone have pictures?
>>
File: Mindwipe2.jpg (974KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Mindwipe2.jpg
974KB, 1600x1200px
>>5922039

Due to the way he transforms, no. It can look down though just by untabbing the head assembly.
>>
File: she gave me quite a show.gif (828KB, 206x155px) Image search: [Google]
she gave me quite a show.gif
828KB, 206x155px
What a quint little divide in the TF fanbase I have the pleasure of watching.

>takaracuck
You can say that buzzword as much as you want, but when do you plan to form a rebuttal? Maybe in your little click does calling someone that invalidate their opinion, much in the same way SJWs think calling someone "racist" does, but it doesn't.

I haven't collected since '10, there has been a clear degradation in QC, paint apps, size, plastic density and engineering that you can't pretend doesn't exist in both products. Takara atleast addresses these issues with more paint apps, new molds and less hollow parts but you can only polish a turd so much.

The day this community thought that you could erase someones opinions with a meme is when it truly died.
>>
>>5922053
have them do the splits and connect their legs
>>
>>5922057
>click
>>
>>5922023
GUNU TANKU DAAAAA
>>
>>5922066
excellent retort, here's a (you)
>>
>>5922057
>click
>muh ess jay dubba (You)
>>
>>5922057
Those are some hot opinions you've got there, Timmy. Now watch as no one gives a shit!
>>
File: Mindwipe3.jpg (698KB, 1235x837px) Image search: [Google]
Mindwipe3.jpg
698KB, 1235x837px
>>5922071
>Today class, we're gonna learn real magic
>>
>>5922081
Post Sentinel doing ZA WARUDO on Optimus and a bunch of other Autobots. I can't be arsed to take mine off his shelf right now
>>
>>5922080
>no one gives a shit
>3 (you)

I'd give him a 4th buy I decided to give you one
>>
>>5921990
>>5921995
That looks really cool. Isn't there a black convoy version of that? Been interested in buying one for years, but I can never seem to find a site that's selling them.
>>
File: goodbye cruel world.jpg (3MB, 2672x1503px) Image search: [Google]
goodbye cruel world.jpg
3MB, 2672x1503px
>pre-ordered legends wheelie as soon as announced on hlj
>got weirdwolf as soon as orders opened as at the time considered getting hasbro version
>both are "discontinued" status
>cancelled legends blaster because hasbro one was on sale
>all that is left from the legends line up in September is blaster

I just didn't like the deco on wheelie and wanted matching 80's headmaster crew, is that so much to ask?

Doesn't help hasbro hardheads are hard to find in comparison to skullcrunchers so I can't even start again
>>
>>5922096
There's a purple SG version, but if they did a black Nemesis version, I'd get that too.

You can just search for WfC Optimus or WfC Optimus voyager on ebay. They've gone up a bit since I bought him, but I'd still buy it at $50. Might also try Aliexpress, SirToys, or TF Direct.
>>
File: Mindwipe4.jpg (861KB, 1412x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Mindwipe4.jpg
861KB, 1412x1200px
>>5922086

I don't really have the stuff for that at the moment. Here, have Mindwipe being a weeaboo and Sentinel looking on disapprovingly, since he spent more time in Japan than in the US thanks to the US series ending with his 3 episode introduction of the Headmasters.
>>
>>5922103
Woops, meant to reply to >>5922093
>>
>>5922057
>click
>>
>>5922025
Takaracuck detected
>>
>>5921257
>No Voyager Tidalwave

Step it up, senpai.
>>
>>5922133
>I can't read

see >>5921257
>Strength Set: Magnus Prime, Tidal Wave
>>
>>5922103
Thanks my man. Bought the SG one from a seller on Amazon. I needed a good SG Prime to face off against my SG Megatron. I had the KOLD SG Prime, but the Classics Prime mold doesn't look like it'd stand a chance against the Energon Galvatron mold.
>>
File: 1458577869-tf-australia10.jpg (164KB, 1089x702px) Image search: [Google]
1458577869-tf-australia10.jpg
164KB, 1089x702px
I can't find any good way to connect Blaster or Optimus' base modes to Max's via their bridges. Great fucking design.
>>
>>5922143
>expecting "good design"
>buying toys with base modes
Pick one, my friend.
>>
>>5922146

If you're willing to shell out 350 dollars MakeToy's citybot line is top shelf.
>>
File: Beemo.gif (133KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Beemo.gif
133KB, 500x280px
>>5922143
I don't own the Fort Max or Metroplex mold, but is there a reason they didn't design it so that the hands could fold into the forearm or something? Having a base-mode with such obvious hands right there in plain sight is just...ugly.

It's like they just aid "Fuck it, the fans will buy it anyway".
>>
File: A2411-Titan-Metroplex-City-Mode.jpg (64KB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
A2411-Titan-Metroplex-City-Mode.jpg
64KB, 1200x700px
>>5922157
Fortress reuses Metroplex's hands, which weren't so bad in his base mode.
>>
>>5922160
This literally looks like a robot sitting down pointing a wrist cannon at someone. The hands may not be AS obvious as Fort Max ones (it's still obviously a hand on an arm though), but in this instance they just didn't give a shit about hiding the head either.
>>
>>5922157

Considering max is a remolded Metro (and by extension everything CW is a remould of something else) then yeah, they know most people will eat up shit.

I hope Trypiticon is a unique mold. I don't see how they could recycle something else but these cheap bastards will try. I don't wanna wait for Make Toys to make their own Trypticon.
>>
>>5922163
Yeah, Metro really disappointed me, sold him not longer after I got him.
>>
>>5922157
Plex has deployable cannons inside his arms, Fort has no excuse because the cannons were removed, they could've used longer ramps to hide the fists but they skipped it for budget reasons like most of the missing features, no waist guns, no rifle, no cog minion, no doors on the legs and no sword unless you pay extra.
>>
File: Metroplex_City.jpg (592KB, 1256x941px) Image search: [Google]
Metroplex_City.jpg
592KB, 1256x941px
>>5922163
I prefer to make it another skyscraper. Plex has plenty of orientations that look better than the official one.
>>
File: transformers-g1-0446_1191623936.jpg (138KB, 1204x874px) Image search: [Google]
transformers-g1-0446_1191623936.jpg
138KB, 1204x874px
>>5922157
Probably cause they're gonna use the mold for Titan Scorponok as well, who is supposed to have his "hands" out.
>>
File: TR_Plex.jpg (359KB, 1256x941px) Image search: [Google]
TR_Plex.jpg
359KB, 1256x941px
>>5922175
Drat, wrong pic
This gives a better impression of his potential as a city playset
>>
>>5922175
Admittedly, that does look better. Still can't get over the head, but yea, it's better.

Like >>5922169 said, I'm hoping for them not to cheap out on Trypticon. But let's be honest, they will.
>>
File: 1433565149708.png (134KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1433565149708.png
134KB, 256x256px
>>5922179
>post yfw Scorponok is a retool of Fort Max
>but it's a better retool of Metroplex than he was
>>
File: 1456871334238.jpg (262KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1456871334238.jpg
262KB, 1462x1462px
>>5922179
>>5922186

>All the citybots will be retools of metroplex somehow
>People will still buy the same toy 3+ times
>>
File: pretty sick of your shit ultron.jpg (78KB, 655x655px) Image search: [Google]
pretty sick of your shit ultron.jpg
78KB, 655x655px
>>5922189
I doubt Trypticon will be but I can honestly see the rest of them being retools of Metroplex.

[notoyspoilers]In truth, Omega Supreme will be a unique mold, but when they come to make Unicron he will be the retool. Track into wings/planet ring, rocket base into planetoid[/notoyspoilers]
>>
>>5922189
>People will still buy the same toy 3+ times
Why are you surprised by that? Just look at Combiner Wars. MANY people have bought the same toys 5+ times because they vaguely resemble different characters.
>>
>>5922215

Look at Marvel Legends. Part re-use that puts even TF's to shame.
>>
>>5922196
That would make sense but I really doubt that Unicron would be a retool of something else.

If anything, I'd expect a Trump/Astrotrain situation where the mold is intended for Unicron, but is retooled and released as Omega Supreme first
>>
File: IMG_20160920_020733.jpg (1MB, 2690x3194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160920_020733.jpg
1MB, 2690x3194px
A wild custom appears!
>>
>>5922217
Marvel Legends is about a bunch of humans around six feet tall wearing spandex. Seems natural there would be a lot of overlap when the characters are color swaps.
>>
>>5922219
and like Sentinel, Omega will end up being the better figure right?
>>
>>5921791
>takaracuck.png
>>
>>5922229
That's a pretty cool reverse convoy. Pics of the alt mode?
>>
>>5922096
Where? I haven't seen blaster on sale anywhere.
>>
File: Bumblebeebodies.jpg (186KB, 1080x540px) Image search: [Google]
Bumblebeebodies.jpg
186KB, 1080x540px
>>5922215
I find the body type explanation pretty nice, but yeah you do get the same experience.
>>
>>5922219
Considering omega supremes arms have to be detachable, i could actually see them doing a heavy trypticon retool for him.
They'd have to reengineer his legs, and remove his tail, but there's some similarities there.
We'll know more once we get a full trypticon pic.
But it would make sense if we got tryp, then scorp (another metroplex retool) then omega, then unicron, then primus.
That means all the way up to 2021.
And then consider that omega could be repainted as omega sentinel, and unicron and primus can each get a colorswap (dark energon unicron, rodimus colored primus) then that means with two wholy new molds they can have titan classes for the next 8 years.
>>
>generations waspinator arrives in the mail
>head came off and is knocking around loose in the packaging

I would be surprised if this wasn't intentional
>>
File: max-group-2.jpg (94KB, 720x547px) Image search: [Google]
max-group-2.jpg
94KB, 720x547px
>>5922189
>>5922215
At least there's some remolding, too. You all would go crazy trying to collect Macross figures. $100+ figures, a lot of which sharing most of their paint apps with only a color stripe or a new head to differentiate them; and that's all canon. And its not just a single series that does this; every Macross series does the same thing.
>>
>>5922287
Forgot how sexy the Valk is. Do those happen to be yours?
>>
So, if they DO go full on with scorponok and have a whole new mold, they'll have to repaint/remold it.
I'm wondering if they'll give us a black zarak themed one with double headed hydra as his animal mode instead of a scorpion.
And probably name him double punch or something stupid.
>>
>>5922310
That could be interesting, if done well. I'm interested in what they do with Scorponok's head, considering the original's.
>>
>>5922287
Mass-production is a hell of a drug
>>
>>5922289
No but I do have two of them myself. VF-1S and VF-1J Hikaru. Four of the other Macross figures I own also share the same mold; Two VF-25s(Ozma and Alto) and two -19s(YF-19 and VF-19S). Personally I've always liked repaints and having twin molds so honestly I don't mind it as much as most people here do.
>>
>>5922229
You absolute madman, that is damn sexy.
>>
>>5922180
Beeteedubs, his legs work better in base mode if you rotate the waist 180 degrees and lay it so his ass wheels are on top, rather than on the ground. That allows his legs to open outwards.
>>
>>5922382
I rather that his legs open inwards so the inner section looks less like the crotch of a guy sitting down - or at least, it obscures the fact.
>>
>>5922382
They would work best if they could rotate at the thigh and then bend in. That one guy on TFW makes 3D printed knees that do that, but I don't really want to mess with that. They should just do it on their own.
>>
File: beefy_dudes.jpg (138KB, 1532x862px) Image search: [Google]
beefy_dudes.jpg
138KB, 1532x862px
So which is better, PMOP or Ultra Magnus?
>>
>>5922405
Jinrai.
>>
>>5922405
I think POP is a better robot and vehicle, but his base mode is inferior to Blaster's. The Titan Master gimmick is better than having Minimus, and Magnus' hammer is underwhelming. I'd really say they're both good though.
>>
>>5922405
I really like UM, but I guess I'm in the minority. His hammer is hard for him to hold, but you can cut two little slots out on the one of guns and it all fits much better. On the other hand, I thin POP looks awful in everything but truck mode and that brown-ish tan plastic looks atrocious. Ginrai could be cool, but I can't be arsed to spend that much on a version of the character I don't care about.
>>
>>5922421
> that brown-ish tan plastic looks atrocious.

If I wrote a formal letter to hasbro asking them to stop using that color of plastic, do you think it would accomplish anything

it's so offputting and they always use that shade of grey
>>
>>5922421
I like Magnus a lot more because of his arms. The hollow, unpainted arms with panels stuck on to them just come off as unappealing to me.

Ginrai looks great but the nofeet just spoils the whole figure for me.
>>
>>5922405
both have Bayformers shit on their chests, so neither.
>>
>>5921990
I would also like to know where to acquire this
>>
>>5922405
UM is only GOAT once you upgrade him with the X2 kit.
>>
>>5922445
ebay, amazon, sirtoys, tf direct, aliexpress

All your stand KO places.

It's "officially" ITF01 - Abyss. But you can just search for wfc Optimus voyager.
>>
>>5922108
What card is that? I don't speak moon runes.
>>
>>5921606
>bicep curling arms for Doublecross

YOU WERE SO CLOSE!
>>
>>5921427
So what are some good Beast Wars toys to get?
>>
>>5922467
http://magiccards.info/search.html
I found out the answer with the information available
(cost, P/T, artist)
>>
File: SoundwaveIsSadwave.jpg (63KB, 528x759px) Image search: [Google]
SoundwaveIsSadwave.jpg
63KB, 528x759px
>>5922467

Sengir Vampire. If I spelled it right anyway.

I feel old as fuck now that there are people who don't know the Sengir Vampire card art on sight anymore.
>>
>>5922476
You said you already own the legends Rhinox, you can't go wrong with generations/legends Rattrap and Waspinator
>>
>>5922478
That art was replaced after 1999
>>
File: image.jpg (202KB, 800x561px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 800x561px
>>5922482
No, I own the CLASSIC Japanese Rhinox. And I already have those guys.
>>
File: BruticusNotWantFeelThisWay.jpg (232KB, 642x1029px) Image search: [Google]
BruticusNotWantFeelThisWay.jpg
232KB, 642x1029px
>>5922484

Jesus.
>>
>>5922434
You mean neither have bayformer shit on their chest.
>>
>>5922488
How did we get so old?
>>
Damn, I'm waiting on a family member with a credit care so I can order something, and all I see is the stock dwindling as the price goes up. I just want my Decepticon Amazon, stop torturing me like this!
>>
>>5922498
>Magnus is greebled garbage
>Prime has the same details as that Ultimate movie Prime's waist armor

Nah, they both have it, no matter how much your blind faggot ass wants to deny it.
>>
>>5921305
It's pretty fucking good famalam
>>
>>5922514
They don't though. Show me POP next to the bayformer. Show me how it's the same. And greebles doesn't mean it's bayformer.
>>
File: 5278.jpg (225KB, 1500x1400px) Image search: [Google]
5278.jpg
225KB, 1500x1400px
>>5922519
>waist piece as same details that sho wup several times on new PMOP, which are not on the G1 toy but introduced on the movie toy

So fuck you and fuck your whole family, you can deny it all you want but it's right fucking there, you autistic fuckhead.
>>
>>5922527
But that's not the same piece. You can easily see it's not. There are similarities, but no. You're wrong. Its okay though.

And you still have yet to say why UM has bayformer qualities. Greebles isn't exclusive to the movie designs.
>>
http://www.toysrus.co.uk/toys/transformers-robots-in-disguise-warrior-figure-starscream/TRUP7943710003
http://www.toysrus.co.uk/toys/transformers-generations-combiner-wars-computron-collection-pack/TRUP7986490001
http://www.toysrus.co.uk/toys/transformers-robots-in-disguise-windblade-figure/TRUP1772340009
http://www.thetoyshop.com/action-toys-figures/action-figures/Transformers-Generations-Deluxe-Xort-%26-Highbrow-Figure/p/528251_B7033

y'know, it was bad enough being priced out of collecting GW stuff by the crazy markup, but being priced out of collecting childrens toys really sucks
>>
Didn't this "is PMOP's chest detailing bayformer stuff" argument happen in /tfg/ the exact same way a few weeks ago? I feel like I'm having shitposting deja vu.
>>
File: 1474259485421.png (176KB, 408x172px) Image search: [Google]
1474259485421.png
176KB, 408x172px
Combiner Price drops!
>>
>>5922487
ah, my bad.

I wouldn't really know what to recommend though. Pretty much every beastformer is well known with few in the way of hidden gems
>>
>>5922551
Its just one guy in all likelihood.

The funny thing is that the Ultimate OP's armor bits where all toyline original; completely different form the armor seen in the movies. I would say he's onto something in the similarities being more than just a coincidence; but rather than it literally being the same part, I think it's just likely that whoever designed Ultimate OP also worked on PMOP, and similar design just found its way into both; simply because that's how that designer makes tech greebles. A similar tech detail appears on both the chest and crotch of PMOP.
>>
>>5922561
It's the toy designer's equivalent to comic artists having sameface.
>>
>>5922423
I'm sure they would, if you got some decent people to join you in a mini letter writing campaign in formal and pleasant language (no Hasblow shitsucks Takara4lyfe btfo let's 3P like it's 1999) somebody will likely pass it along. They have been after all trying to put it all these fan polls etc. so it stands to reason they are interested in feedback.
>>
>>5922553
Combiners are old and busted. Titan Masters are the new hotness.
>>
Anyone have that guide on fixing Weirdwolf's tabs?

Wave 2 seems great so far, too bad Mindwipe's bat bits will start rotting in a few years.
>>
>>5922594
>fixing Weirdwolf's
Just shave the tab corners.
>>
>>5922594
>>5922599
What exactly is this fix? I haven't had problems with him so far.
>>
>>5922551
Its not bayformer shit tho, its supposed to imitate a over the top engine like the powermaster did.

we finally get a chug pop and people bitch its not g1 enough.
>>
>>5922606
>we finally get an X but people bitch that it's not Y enough

Pretty much every time.
>>
>tfw my local walmart hasn't gotten any combiners or titans return figures at fucking all since combiner wars started

What the fuck? It's not even in a shitty area or anything, what is this bullshit? The only thing on the shelves are those shitty RID figures.
>>
>>5922636
They had them, combiner wars and titans have been scalped to hell. especially titans.
>>
>>5922601
The front tabs on the cockpit section that plug into the chest have been reported to brake. shaving the tips reduce de stress.
>>
>>5922637
I must have went to that fucking Walmart a dozen times looking for Sky Lynx because I didn't want to buy him online. I hate this shit.
>>
>>5922499
It takes time.
>>
>>5922229
That face is JUST
>>
>>5922407
lol
>>
anyone have terribull and power master prime?

I want to see how red the eyes are on terribull when he's attached to pmop so its more toy accurate.
>>
>>5922644
I've seen people say they found Sky Lynx at TJ Maxx and other discounters recently. If you can't find it somewhere online for a decent price that might be a last resort or search through some forums for a used one.
>>
>>5922553

Where?
>>
>>5922665
Decent price online is either eating the extra cost, or getting another Onslaught with it.
>>
>>5922670
HTS. But the major low prices are either sold out or ain't worth it after shipping.
>>
>>5922664
If the PMOP helmet has blue eyes on the outside it's going to look purple or not show through at all, you're better off repainting the eyes your self.

>>5922672
Unless you search all over the net for used, you probably won't find any special deals on it but there could be holiday sales for the case in a couple months so that's worth a try.
>>
>>5922689
It doesn't have eyes on the helmet
>>
>>5922689
no eyes on the helmet. its just a battle mask.
>>
File: IMG_20160920_202121-1024x1280.jpg (324KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160920_202121-1024x1280.jpg
324KB, 1024x1280px
>>5921990
No one actually cares, but I got a new phone. Look how glorious Optimus looks now.
>>
>>5922702
he big
>>
>>5922702

I care Anon. I like seeing others post pics of their stuff.
>>
>>5922703
4 U
>>
File: 912AgttpljL._SL1500_.jpg (318KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
912AgttpljL._SL1500_.jpg
318KB, 1500x1500px
Just bought my first non-legends/mini Transformer today. Feels fucking great, even if I was told that paying $21 for a toy was far too much. Picture fucking related, best crossover.
>>
File: shit god damnit i fucked up.gif (834KB, 300x231px) Image search: [Google]
shit god damnit i fucked up.gif
834KB, 300x231px
>wheelie's pre-order ended up coming in just fine
>weirdwolf did NOT

I'm gonna have to pay scalpers tax!

>>5922274
HLJ, they still have them
>>
>>5922702
The plastic quality on the abdomen looks really poor
>>
>>5922702
WFC shit can get so sexy

I really regret never getting into those games
>>
>>5922767
You still have a chance, I think servers are up.
>>
>>5922768
didn't they rerelease those games recently also?
>>
File: DSC_3482.jpg (539KB, 663x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_3482.jpg
539KB, 663x1000px
The lilac on Shockwave doesn't look that bad... it's growing on me
>>
File: DSC_3483.jpg (481KB, 663x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_3483.jpg
481KB, 663x1000px
>>5922779
cancer is smug as fuck
>>
File: DSC_3485.jpg (614KB, 663x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_3485.jpg
614KB, 663x1000px
>>5922783
still prefer hasbro's shockwave but i like the painted chest frame on takara
>>
>>5922770
Not sure, was going to grab them used for 360, but if they were re released on console/PC that would be lovely.
>>
>>5922788
>>5922770
all the games are still on steam (FoC is still 60 fucking dollars though, why)

they re-released fall of cybertron to PS4 and XBO digitally though
>>
>>5922786
I think they both look great but for me, a Takara Shockwave with a chest painted like the hasbro version would be perfect 11/10
>>
>>5922793
Oh nice, thanks for the heads up Anon.
>>
>>5922799
Did I seriously just get that completely backwards

Yeah I think a HASBRO shockwave with a chest painted like the TAKARA version would be a 11/10
>>
Why are they repainting TR PMOP to resemble an Ultra Magnus that never existed when the only sane choice would be Thunderclash?
>>
>>5922813
Thunderclash doesn't really look like that either. Maybe if they based the colors on the cancelled Hyperion?
>>
So is the Combiner Wars/Unite Warriors line officially over? I am aware of Liokaiser veing released this fall but it seems no word of an official Predaking and Abominous. I don't want to spend a ton of money for 3rd party stuff.
>>
>>5922828
It's over, but that doesn't mean we won't be getting new boxsets
>>
>>5922828
CW is officially over for now but we have no idea if Megatronia is the end of UW.
>>
>>5922828
Predaking could happen someday if they do him in the style of Devastator but Abominous is probably fucked.
>>
>>5922834
>in the style of devastator
God please no
>>
>>5922834
It honestly seems like combiners like devy might actually be more difficult to engineer because of all the locking points and stuff that he had in exhange for not being scramble city.

Most of the Scramble limbs have the same general transformations to their limb modes and often their altmode too.
>>
>>5922841
I wasn't clear, sorry.
I mean that they could probably just bullshit any excuse to fit in a box set of Predacons into any chug line if they only have to combine with eachother, but I really doubt they'd do an Abominous, who's a scrambler, for some other toyline and have him with combiner ports and such when combiner wars is over.

like a so many years from now I doubt they'd make a toy who's main gimmick relies on toys from 2015.
>>
Can we play a fun game of Transformers Confessions? It's interesting to see what people are hiding, all those deep and dark secrets. I'll even be happy to start!

The only Optimus Prime I have ever owned was the G2Hero. I still have it, possibly even the rifle as well.

The only Megatron I have ever owned was the Legends/Legion G2, purple and green tankformer.
>>
>>5922173
And now people buy him for about $200~700 bucks. I would have waited since Titan classes tend to get expensive.
>>
>>5922713
Thats a legend though.
I'm guessing you meant your first modern legend, as they're about twice the size of the cyberverse legends from years ago.
>>
>>5922847
So they can't release Abominus in a boxset similar to Computron?

Do you honestly think Hasbro cares about whether the system is outdated? They rereleased the Energon combiners multiple times over half a decade after Energon had finished. They literally do not care.
>>
>>5922848
I bought a Powermaster Prime over a year ago to chop up for a kitbash which I still haven'f finished. To be fair the chrome and the stickers were really nasty and shit had rusted.
>>
>>5922848
I didn't really like Transformers until the Bay movies brought them back into pop culture. But now I love every iteration of them; G1, Beast Wars, IDW, anime, Bayformers, you name it.

The only G1 toys I owned growing up were Cliffjumper, and I think Powerglide, who is lost to the ages. The next Transformer I bought after that was RotF HA Bumblebee. He's the only Bayformer I own now, but I hold a special place for him in my heart for getting me into the modern toys.
>>
>>5922847
I dunno, i could see abominus, piranahcon, monstructor, and predaking coming out if they decide the next event after titans return is beast themed.
>>
>>5922860
I'm kinda the same way. I owned barely any tfs as a kid (mainly unicron trilogy, some g1, two or three from animated).

I didn't really get into tfs until I was in high school.
>>
>>5922848
I actually kind of like TR Alpha Trion's design
>>
>>5922860
Bayformers reigniting a passion for transformers in adults seems to be a pretty common phenomenon
>>
File: Astrotrain chart.jpg (407KB, 1370x994px) Image search: [Google]
Astrotrain chart.jpg
407KB, 1370x994px
>>5922848
>Transformers Confessions
Got Lg Scourge just because of internet hype, don't care about bragging rights or think hes that much better than the hasbro ver, didn't even wanted the mold in first place, I think the Gen delta wing Scourge is superior.

By the way, classics Astrotrain has better altmodes than the new one, the only improvement on the TM is the size, I'll get whichever is easier to find.
>>
>>5922848
I had Transformers G2 and Beast Wars toys as a kid, but only ended up getting into Transformers as a hobby and not just a kid loving robots this year, thanks to impulse buying a copy of Transformers Devastation and falling in love with the parts I have played. That's a confession, right?
>>
>>5922871
>i bought a toy because some people on the internet told me to
Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>5922860
I have a strange desire to buy a Bumblebee, but feel like I would look stupid doing so.
>>
>>5922863
>>5922854
I'm really hoping that Prime Wars Part 3 will be dedicated to filling character gaps in CW/TR by releasing the characters in question utilizing the same combiner port/titan master tech. Have a wave for abominus, predaking, piranacon/king poseidon, maybe a dinobot combiner using retools/reshells from the terrorcons or Monstructor. (4 waves)

Then have the headmaster jrs and any of the "large" targetmasters that didn't get toys in two more waves.

Not sure what the legends, leader, and remaining voyager slots would be, though. Leader Star Saber from Black Shadow and Voyager Victory Leo from Alpha Trion?
>>
>>5922877
I know, at least he is/will be easy to re-sell.
>>
>>5922880
I originally predicted PW pt 3 would be Energon type super linking, or some derivative of Duocons, but now with RID having that gimmick I seem to have miscalculated
>>
>>5922890
I want to say Targetmansters, but that's clearly not happening.
>>
>>5922848
I paid 90$ for LGEX Rhinox within 5 minutes of finding out that it exists and I feel virtually no regret over my decision.

I was just browsing tfwiki because I like browsing various fandom wikis of series I'm familiar with, happened upon Rhinox' page and thought to myself "hey, did they ever made a good toy of this guy" scrolled down to the toy section and immediately went to ebay.
>>
>>5922880
Well my hunch is that we'll be getting another line wide gimmick. Since we already had combiners, and mini transformers/baseformers i doubt we'll see those outside of a standalone gift set.
Im leaning towards pretenders with a new name/new spin on the gimmick. Panels that flip open to reveal the bot inside.
There's a surprisingly large number of pretenders, and there's a precident for "classic" pretenders i.e. regular bots pretender upgrades. I could see them sneaking some misplaced bots in that way.
I mean, we've gotten a whole bunch of power and targetmasters repurposed.
I could even see brainmasters as "pretenders"
It'll probably be called something less childish though, like "powered shells"
>>
File: Laughing Norma.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Norma.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
>>5922895
>He uses eBay for Japan exclusives
>>
>>5922902
A japanese con exclusive that's already been out for a while when I got it
>>
>>5922895
I like your tastes Anon. We should chill with out Rhinox's sometime.
>>
How much does a Deluxe cost currently? Most places seem to vary between $10-15.
>>
>>5922896
I'd love me some brainmasters. I could totally see some "classic pretenders" using their idw pilot avatars as shells. A great deal of them are female, though, so not sure how well they'd sell (see: rid strongarm)

>>5922890
It's totally possible that RID is just testing the waters for it. Gen Brainstorm was a test for Headmasters, and FOC Bruticus was a test for Combiners both marketwise and ironing out all the kinks for engineering them.

I remember a lot of people saying Leader Magnus was for testing out Pretenders, but I'm not so sure. The bot/shell ratio for those shouldn't be super drastic.

All the headmaster decepticons and random guys like doublecross and alpha lion could be pointing to a whole beast line, too.
>>
>>5922910
That's not the point, Kapow toys has it listed for £37.99 and there's one on Mandarake for 3800 yen which converts to $38, you way overpaid mate.
>>
>>5922917
Wouldn't making the "Armor" look be more effective to being popular?
>>
>>5922914
They usually range from 15 to 20 depending on your store and your region. For example, the Target in my hometown has consistently sold deluxes for 15, but when I went up to a Target around Ithaca, NY on vacation, the deluxes there were like 17-18 bucks.
>>
>Get Highbrow
>His painted knees connect to the arms
>His legs are a paint to transform, and they mildly go over his painted pelvis

Man, I always hate when they have a painted section connect to something, since it will certainly end up rubbing off after a few transformations.
>>
>>5922878
A movie Bumblebee? That is dangerous territory indeed.

I've heard a lot of praise for Battle Blades Bumblebee, but I've never had it. Personally, I think Human Alliance is dope as shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (306KB, 800x1291px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
306KB, 800x1291px
>>5922920
Yes. I actually forgot about the armor on the Autobot ones. In a perfect world, the shells would all kinda resemble astronaut/hazmat style suits like in the comics.
>>
>>5922929
Battle blades Bumblebee is also pretty good, but human alliance has a better gimmick in my opinion and comes with an official Shia Leboeuf toy.

It's a shame Bumblebee is really the only good looking human alliance toy.
>>
>>5922934
Daburu. Literally "W" in moon. What the fuck.

Also, Twinferno is a good name.
>>
File: daburu.jpg (6KB, 189x266px) Image search: [Google]
daburu.jpg
6KB, 189x266px
>>5922944
Daburu?
>>
>>5922944
>daburu
Fucking lol
>>
>>5922944
I'm curious to see what the robot mode of his headmaster looks like. Doublecross didn't have a partner of any kind in G1, so it might be original if it isn't just mini-doublecross. Maybe it might hint at his eventual remold.
>>
>>5922944
Would have gotten him, but making the other two monsterbots (my favorites) head only killed, my interest.
>>
>>5922929
Nah, just a standard, non-animated/RID/Prime/Bayformer version. I mean I can buy almost anything else from toys to food to condoms and Transformers at the same time - but picking up a Bumblebee fills me with shame.
>>
Is Nevermore from TFW autistic?
>>
>>5922944
What's Daburu's headmaster power? Being able to create clones with thick Japanese accents?
>>
>>5922943
Jazz is great, and Icepick is also great if you're including the DOTM scout HAs.
>>
>>5922966
I would be fine with such a power. As long as it yells "HENSHIN!" when it transforms.
>>
>>5922944
I'd be so excit3d for this if it weren't for the bicep curl arms. There's no excuse for that anymore.
>>
>>5922944
>more unpainted faces

I'll wait for the non hasbrocuck version
>>
>>5922954
Best Neo Hesei KR series next to Gaim in my opinion.
>>
File: There.jpg (156KB, 1207x1440px) Image search: [Google]
There.jpg
156KB, 1207x1440px
>>5922982
>Neo Hesei
>>
Looking at buying Menasor. New to the new Combiners, can I take two weapon mode Legend classes - like Shockwave and Viper and just use them as a weapon in each hand of Menasor? Or would I be out of luck for the akimbo look?
>>
>>5922944
So is he a remold of Mindwipe or not?
>>
>>5922988
None of the parts seem to match. Where's that pic from, anyway?
>>
I think he is probably a remold of Blurr/Brainstorm like it was suggested.
>>
>>5922988
Of course not. Why would you think that?
>>
>>5922994
Dude, I don't see a single part shared. Also, I'm not entirely sure, but I don't remember the preliminary images giving a mouth plate to Triggerhappy.
>>
Rise Cuckmius Prime.
>>
>>5922981
We all really know you're waiting for them sweet sweet (You)s so here you go
>>
>>5923000
>Drive

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>5923000
This looks like it'll be a fun and simple mold.
>>
File: 20130728_171008.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20130728_171008.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>5922986
Off Topic: I stopped watching Drive and haven't watched Ghost at all. Gaim is pretty hard to follow. I actually liked W so I even bought the CSM W driver. Then again I got it on retail and now it's worth x3 of that.
>>
>>5923000
Looks like we're finally getting a good Hot Rod toy
>>
>>5923008
I highly recommend finishing Gaim. Drive and Ghost are passable though.
>>
>>5923008
Go to the toku thread.
>>
>>5923000
does he have a beavertail or is he just mistranformed in the package?
>>
>>5923014
I think his back panel is folded down into fit into the box. I think that beavertail has his iconic spoiler for behind his shoulders
>>
>>5923014
Neither. His back kibble is adjusted to fit into that size packaging easier.
>>
File: 20150503_200749_LLS.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20150503_200749_LLS.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5923010
>I highly recommend finishing Gaim

I did finish Gaim, what I meant was it was as a series it was really hard to follow up to it. Urobotchi did that series so well that Drive felt like it was a downgrade so I just dropped it.

>>5923011
>Go to the toku thread.
No.
>>
>>5923014
Mistransformed in package to fit constraints
>>
>>5923018
>>5923014
Yeah, the images of him posted way back show us that his spoiler has a swivel that allows it to go over the cockpit, giving him a pretty clean backpack.
>>
>>5923020
If you dropped Drive, you are not going to like Ghost at all. It takes some of the worst aspects of the post-Decade heisei shows the annoying non-Rider sidekicks and kid friendly characters to the extreme.
>>
>>5922986
>>5923005
>>5923008
>>5923010
>>5923020
>>5923027
You're in the wrong thread, faglords
>>
>>5923029
Dumb Showaposter
>>
>>5922994
Dat backwards crotch tho
>>
>>5922848

The very idea that Bayformers is popular disgusts me to no end. The designs are horrible, abortions of good design sense and taste. The stories are raw shit. The actors are talentless. I automatically look down on anyone that likes the series, judging them to be lesser for their abominable taste.

The no doubt heavy upcoming push of toyline for the new movie is probably going to push me away from TF's for months just so I don't have to look at those shit toys in that shit design aesthetic.
>>
>>5922929
Could get the KO of MP Bee on ebay for like 30 bucks. Fantastic toy, really. Or if you want a tiny one, the upcoming Titans Return looks pretty swag.
>>
File: MP28.jpg (560KB, 1144x1500px) Image search: [Google]
MP28.jpg
560KB, 1144x1500px
>>5923009

We already got one months ago.
>>
>>5923054
Forgot to clarify, I meant "good CHUG Hot Rod"
>>
>>5922917
Not many are female per se
Ultra magnus, who would be unlikely for this line has verity, then only two others, i think.
The idw designs are mostly awful for action based toys, thats the bigger issue.
>>
>>5923056

Oh, ok. Yeah, this is probably a good CHUG one, barring some kind of unforseen problem.
>>
>>5923048
Top GEEWUN
>>
>>5923054
This. Why do they always make CHUG Hot Rod red and yellow? Hot Rod should be primarily burgundy and orange. It's honestly a much more unique and appealing color combo, especially with the yellow accents and gray boots.

Do they make the retail versions red and yellow because they think the color will appeal to young boys more than burgundy and orange?
>>
>>5923064
Red and Yellow are primary colors. Burgundy and Orange are not
>>
File: baby-cries.jpg (53KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
baby-cries.jpg
53KB, 425x282px
>>5923048
>>
>>5923064

Probably cheaper plastic.

>>5923063

Nah, I like pretty much every other version of TF's. The Bayformers shit is disgustingly bad, visually.
>>
>>5923067
>waaah i can't handle anything outside of linear 2D animation
>>
>>5923070
Not defending the guy but if he said he likes most of it youre ignoring beast wars, beast machines, energon, cybertron, prime, and RID15
>>
>>5923072
All of them are fairly linear, and Energon barely counts as 3D
>>
>>5923065
...And toys can only be primary colors?
>>
>>5923076
But you said 2D. A large portion of them aren't. At least not full 2d
>>
>>5923077
If retailers want them sold, yes.
>>
>>5923077
Autobot color schemes tend to be primary, Decepticon colors tend to be secondary. Look at 1984's original lineup.
>>
>>5923086
The only secondary colour in the 84 'Con lineup was Skywarp's purple.
>>
>>5922998
http://static.seibertron.com/images/toys/files/233/r_blurr-037.jpg
You can see they're assembled the same way.
His hips are obviously blurrs, backwards, and you can see the pins being in the same place.
It shares the flip reveal for the hands.
If you flip brainstorm over, and make the cockpit on the other side, its pretty much trigger happy. They just changed how his legs sit in vehicle mode, but you can still do that with regular blurr.
>>
>>5923086
Eh. Most of both sides are primary, really, and they both started adding more colors in later years.

I love when you "MUH PATTERNS" fags start blathering about something, and it's completely undone by taking one second to actually look at facts.
>>
>>5923083
Fine, he can only handle linear animation with simple models
>>
>>5923089
I think he meant 85, the constructicons, reflector, the triple changers.
>>
>>5922715
Happened to me too. They're hopefully/probably filling orders now
>>
>>5922964
Yes.
>>
>>5922994
Looks more like some kind of Scourge/Highbrow remold to me.

Fuck. Another loose neck.
>>
>>5922944
It's "double" in moon. W is often used as a shorthand because they sound the same.
>>
>>5923127
Actually, I found the perfect, easy trick to getting Highbrow's neck to stay put. Just turn Gort's head sideways. I know this sounds dangerous, but on mine, it grasps it very well and pulls free with very little stress.
>>
>>5923131
I would also recommend trying to loosen up the ball joint in the neck. It was so fucking tight on mine that it was putting too much force on the port in the first place.
>>
>>5923127
I guess I've gotten lucky, I got two Scourge molds, and a Highbrow, and none have a loose head.
>>
>>5923140
I actually think the flaw has nothing to do with the neck joint and instead the molding on the Titanmaster's head. Mine has a head that looks slightly irregular, like the mold didn't fill all the way or something.
>>
>>5922988
Nah, you can see his shoulders flip out, which we havent seen in a deluxe this round.
>>
>>5922944
>Those hands

How does it hold its weapons?
>>
>>5923168
Like an idiot.

So far I've either liked or just not cared about the figures coming out in TR, but this one ticks me off. Permanent bicep curls are a joke.
>>
>>5923168
I think the hinge on the jaw is a 5mm port
>>
Man, I really wish the SDCC version didn't have those breakage issues, or that the standard version came with the sword.
>>
>>5923191
Takara's one has a shitty Cerebros deco while Hasbro standard is just meh. SDCC has the best paint job and everything else but the QC is horrible

Basically, we're fucked
>>
>>5923191
>>5923196
Wait, what's wrong with the QC on the SDCC one? What breaks?
>>
>>5923199
The SDCC version has clear hinges for the tower pieces, and they can come cracked right out of the package.
>>
>>5923199
The hinges on the torso are made of an odd plastic that likes breaking easily
>>
>>5923201
Welp, glad I passed on that. I hope the Takara version won't have this problem.
>>
File: Ratchet25toy.jpg (143KB, 800x487px) Image search: [Google]
Ratchet25toy.jpg
143KB, 800x487px
>>5922848
I like this mold.
>>
>>5923203
That's the sad part, there's no way of knowing until someone gets it, since that piece could be painted.
>>
File: Doublecross02.jpg (228KB, 800x674px) Image search: [Google]
Doublecross02.jpg
228KB, 800x674px
>>5923175
>>5923178
>Those arms

This is pretty bad
Wow, I am literally shaking in embarrassment!
>>
>>5923215
If only the dragon heads had swivels.
>>
>>5923206
Jesus christ anon
>>
Speaking of which. Do you think we would get an updated Kissplayers set made from the new molds? If not I could probably just get the regular version and then paint it myself.
>>
>>5922848
I have MP Tracks, Bumblebee, Sideswipe, and Prowl, but don't have MP10.
>>
>>5923215
>shaking
You're being overdramatic for no reason. This isn't the first time this has happened.

>>5923218
That's all that was needed. Would've been an instant buy for me if they had them.
>>
File: IMG_20160921_020815.jpg (860KB, 1564x1564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160921_020815.jpg
860KB, 1564x1564px
>>5922229
Not yet. But here's the magnetic flip symbol.
>>
File: Doublecross02.jpg (114KB, 800x674px) Image search: [Google]
Doublecross02.jpg
114KB, 800x674px
Maybe there is a 5mm hole here?
>>
>>5923244
Man, those washes do not work well at all
>>
>>5923246
I dunno, they're okay. Would probably be better if solid on most parts, but they're alright. The CHUG Megatron head needs some black on the 'eyebrows' just underneath the helmet proper, though.
>>
>>5923229
MP-10 is really nice.

You can still get one in stock at HLJ.

http://hlj.com/product/TKT39840

Seriously this beats the $300+ price tags on toyshows.
>>
>>5923248
No, I'm telling you right now, they look fucking awful. I'd expect to see a shitty paintjob like that on Radicons or some shit, not here
>>
>>5921257
So do we have any guesses what molds will be used in the Speed and Strength sets?
>>
>>5923253

Nautica is probably going to be Scourge, since he's a space shoe/boat and Nautica looks closest to that.

Broadside is Trion is Tidalwave is Broadside, so that remold.

Quickswitch will be Sixshot.

Magnus Prime, well, I sure hope you like PM Prime.
>>
>>5923259
I really hope to fucking god that Magnus Prime is an Ultra Magnus retool

But we all know that isn't happening
>>
>>5923259
Nautica is a Blurr remold according to the podcast.
>>
>>5923259
>Quickswitch will be Sixshot

I would rather get a Great Shot than a Quickswitch from that mold unless they would remold some of the parts hard and give him that hydrofoil and drill tank mode.
>>
>>5922964
What did he do now? Post another spreadsheet?
>>
>>5922527
Looks like you're the autist.
>>
File: 1217568050720.jpg (61KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1217568050720.jpg
61KB, 768x576px
>>5923250
man, can't say my wallet needed to see this...
>>
New thread:
>>5923396
>>5923396
>>5923396
>>
>>5922988

He shares a mold with Fangry, doesn't he?
Thread posts: 438
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.