[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghostbusters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: tfw.jpg (34KB, 444x806px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
34KB, 444x806px
>tfw your toys are shit

Why nobody talks about Ghostbusters figures?
I was so busy during the period when the movie and toys came out.
Now im full /toyautism/ again and...its like everybody pretend that its not exists.
PS:
Even the Bullyland Ghostbusters figures are crap.
>>
>>5919318
>Why nobody talks about Ghostbusters figures?
Because we've long since busted the ghost of the dead horse that was that shit show.

Check out the archive for it.
>>
>>5919318

I wish I had a vacuum hose that shot bacon.
>>
The mini figure ghosts are OK. If you can grope a blind bag, get Slimer. Or any of the not-humans.
>>
>>5919318
Yes, we'd love to pretend the new movie doesn't exist.
>>
>>5919318

How ironic that she has the body shape of a cow.
>>
File: 1333990053115.jpg (28KB, 400x345px) Image search: [Google]
1333990053115.jpg
28KB, 400x345px
>>5919318
Why?
>>
>>5919496
its not shooting, its sucking.
the vacuum goes right to her stomach, to avoid chewing completely.
>>
Wish the flick did just a little bit better so we would've at least gotten some gossip from Wiig. Now that the entire entertainment world wants to forget it ever happened we'll never know.
>>
Did any of our (few) female posters actually feel empowered by this awful movie?
>>
>>5920123
I didn't. I despise the whole trend of changing the gender/race of existing characters. It's lazy as hell and I'd much rather get cool new characters that are diverse.
>>
>>5920158

"Diverse" is such a woman word.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.