[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
Thoughts on this guy?
>>
He's clearly dumb and overly enthusiastic, but his reviews are informative once he gets to the articulation and stuff. His camera is pretty good.
>>
File: shartastrophe.gif (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
shartastrophe.gif
3MB, 720x404px
>>5914343
>>
File: 1467939844147.png (138KB, 325x375px) Image search: [Google]
1467939844147.png
138KB, 325x375px
>>5914352
I thought that was AJ at first. Sauce on this?
>>
>Following some beaner who literally named himself after a wet, messy fart.
>>
>>5914361
Around 17:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s1HdcN_N0o
>>
literally who

>collecting shit
>>
He's enthusiastic but the way he speaks is off putting. I skip to the end of his videos to see what figure he's reviewing looks like next to other figures. All in all he's not bad. If there are better reviewers for capeshit figures then I'd like to know (now that Glenn Webb is gone)
>>
>>5914343
He goes too easy on everything he reviews
>MAN THIS HASBRO FIGURE IS GREAT PURCHASE EVEN THOUGH THE EYES ARE KINDA FUCKED AND THE FACT THAT THE FIGURE HAS TWO RIGHT FOREARMS, PLEASE BUY AT BIGBIGBIGBADTOYSTORE!
At least cuckstoms is honest in all of his reviews
>>
>>5914343
I was kind of put off to him when he made that video after Glenn Webbs death. It seemed like he rushed it out so he could be the first to tell everyone about Glenn's death. Yeah he turned off monetization for the video, but he at least could have waited until Craig Warrack made his video first. It just seemed like an attention whore rushing his video out to capitalize on someones death, regardless of wether his tears were real or not.
>>
>>5914343
He's alright. He use to be the go to guy for Marvel reviews before I found Glenn Webb. I enjoy Glenn's knowledge of the characters when he reviews their figures. I haven't seen any new reviews lately though so I've been watching Shart.
>>
File: Aizen.gif (912KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
Aizen.gif
912KB, 500x270px
>>5914395
Should I take solace in another mans misfortune?
>its Shatimus prime
>>
>>5914407
He doesn't want to lose his sponsorships.
>>
>Makes his living reviewing toys while all other reviewers are just doing it as a hobby
>>
>>5914343
I am 21 years old and I collect toys. Its an obsession and I love it. However, I cannot watch ANY fucking grown man review toys. It is literally the most pathetic thing I can think of. Especially when their thick fingers are fiddling with them showing off the articulation.
>>
>>5914439
I wonder if he files them on his taxes like Emgo.
>>
>>5914414
The way he held up his phone and scrolled through it to prove he knew Glenn was so cringe.
>>
>>5914422
Glenn's dead.
>>
I like him. He's honest, and even with bad figures he finds good points with them or the opposite he's got a good voice and he's not as "cringing" as others He, Jay C, Pixel Dan and Justin Bell are basically the only toy reviews I can stomach.

The Glenn Webb video came across as a man who lost a buddy to unknown circumstances and since I went through that the year before last I can forgive him though I guess he could have waited for all the details to get out.
>>
The Glenn video felt like those fake tears videos that James Rolfe and Doug Walker did when JewWario died. He's pretending to cry over someone's death, someone he probably barely even acknowledged prior when they were alive, so he could get internet asspats.

Nor can I respect someone too much when their internet name means "shit fart". It's a sign they have poor decision-making skills to choose a name like that.
>>
>>5914764
this. A statement is suffice w/ that type of thing IMO.
>>
>>5914343
he's a fuckin asshole,he's that old mexican rocker who listens to Metallica full blast in his garage and has nothing to talk about except old family shit.Corny ass bitch and he ends his theme song with "Pinche Joto man" really?! incase you dont know it means fuckin faggot..fuck this guy he's a piece of shit
>>
>>5914343
He'd be King Autism if not for Grim's Toy Show
>>
I don't really hate or like him.

I'll watch his videos if it's something i am interested in and that's about it.

I literally have no reason to hate him

/shrug
>>
>>5914343
I miss Glenn. He was literally the only Youtube toy reviewer I ever subscribed to .

As for Shart, he's okay when he's not sperging. AnthonysCustoms is much worse.
>>
>>5914343
Dunno who he is but he seems to have a lot of toys
>>
File: 1412535899498.png (443KB, 583x642px) Image search: [Google]
1412535899498.png
443KB, 583x642px
>>5914343
He's the best of the worst, I guess you could say. His sense of humor is too dumb for me, and the way he shills for BBTS is off-putting to me. I respect his enthusiasm for toys, but you could say that for many people out there.

>>5914422
>I haven't seen any new reviews lately though
Anon
>>
>>5914869
You sir or madame, are full of bullshit.
Oh, and lies. Bullshit and lies.
>>
>>5914373
he's a punk rocker, what did you expected?
>>
>>5915494
>he's a punk rocker,
Sure he is.
>>
>>5915494
if he was a punk rocker, he wouldn't have money for toys, and he'd be too busy pumping smack into his balls while eating his own snot covered shit to be making youtube videos.
>>
he's my favourite
goes through what you need to know, good size comparisons - doesnt talk like an autistic faggot. doesnt spend 10 minutes at the beginning of the review explaining the character's history. plus i search any figure im considering and he has a HQ review up

if youre acting like enthusiasm is a bad thing, and prefer watching some hipster act like everything is shit - then why are you collecting?
>>
>>5914343
I don't like his voice when he is really playing it up, and his humor isn't quite to my taste, but he goes through all the needed details, points out flaws, even if they are minor, shows the articulation, height and everything else a toy reviewer should. Though he only really covers marvel/DC characters.
>>
>>5914343

I like most things about him other than the fact that he is a dicksucking shill for whoever gives him free shit.

Also skip the BigBadShill store intro every time.
>>
Shitty intro which clearly states how much a shill he is, TOO LOUD, clearly not intended for mature audiences.

How many more are you gonna ask OP?
>>
Skip about a minute and a half into the videos and you should be fine. It was also cool of him to adopt Glenn's "widest stance possible with both feet flat on the floor" segment.
>>
File: EDJ8L0I.jpg (76KB, 513x699px) Image search: [Google]
EDJ8L0I.jpg
76KB, 513x699px
>>
What are some good reviewers for me to watch? Shartimus seems to almost never give a bad review, and he kind of comes off as a dick sometimes.
>>
>>5919396
TheFwoosh and Toy Galaxy
>>
>>5914343
I watch him, Sean long and Glenn.

But The review spot is my all time favorite figure review channel, but he has very little knowledge of figures, and tends to just do every toy line going regardless of quality, and picks and chooses only figures he personally wanted to get, but his personality and enthusiasm is the cosiest thing ever.

Also Jangbricks, but he just does Lego, so he doesn't really count.
>>
>>5919396
The review spot. Cosy as fuck.
>>
>>5917655
>>5917655
>It was also cool of him to adopt Glenn's "widest stance possible with both feet flat on the floor" segment.
This. I'll watch everything that he reviews just for that
>>
>>5919425
and megablocks
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.