[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here have a gf? What does she think of your toys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 39

File: Wojak66.jpg (47KB, 498x352px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak66.jpg
47KB, 498x352px
Anyone here have a gf?

What does she think of your toys?
>>
>>5910554
I don't have a gf.
It'd be embarrassing to tell her that my collection is worth half the value of my car.
>>
I have a wife, and she doesn't.

We have a newborn son and I can't wait to see if he becomes interested in action figures.
>>
I have a modest collection of Gunpla. Because I live in Korea and my gf is Korean, she's a little more understanding of my hobby. But she sometimes get worried I'll go off the deep end and start putting more interest in Gunpla than her.

A dose of moderation is always healthy.
>>
>>5910571

Being a dad means that you get to live your childhood again through your kid. Buying toys, going on adventures, learning new things. You're a lucky man.
>>
>>5910571
>I can't wait to see if he becomes interested in action figures
Don't wait too long. Don't buy him an iPad or put him in front of a screen either if you truly want him to be into toys
>>
I haven't dated since college, which was 4 years ago. And I didn't start collecting till 3 years ago. Everyone keeps telling me to find dates online but I could never show an adult woman my Robot Damashii collection.
>>
>>5910584

I don't plan on it, but not necessarily for him to want figures.

My plan is to sort of sit back and see what he takes interest in, with maybe a nudge in the right direction here and there.
>>
>>5910600
Tell him how fucking lucky he is not to grow up in an era where 5 points of articulation was the norm. I can't even imagine what imports will look like when he's a teen.
>>
She has her mmos and I have my toys. Neither of us are terribly interested in the other thing, but we do not think negatively of them either. She does stop me from getting too much stuff all at once though, which is helpful.
>>
File: 1467327218144.jpg (574KB, 563x939px) Image search: [Google]
1467327218144.jpg
574KB, 563x939px
>>5910644
>She does stop me from getting too much stuff all at once though, which is helpful.

That was good about my ex. She kept my spending in check. She didnt get into toys too much. Maybe an avengers figure or a halo statue here and there.

Currently not dating. Havent been buying toys much this year. Know a qt that is local and collects but things just never worked out how I wanted.
>>
>>5910592
>needing to find potentials online
Dont go out or are you too nervous IRL?

I'm pretty awkward IRL and have grown significantly fat over the past year, but i still get enough openly flirty girls where I'm not too lonely.
Most girls and women don't give a shit about what your hobbies are, at least, at first. If you're not too obsessive about toys, you should be fine.

I have a lot of toys, and they're almost everywhere, but most times it's one or two figures on a desk or shelf. I only have two bookcases where I have a lot of figures, but never in a clusterfuck way. They'er usually good conversation pieces, since someone might look at a Street Fighter figure and talk about how they used to play it all the time. ... which leads to showing off my Dreamcast or some other console.

Don't take shit seriously and try not to nerd out.
>>
>>5910644
This sounds like my wife and I. She DOES have a few toys of her own, but nothing compared to me. D-Arts Megaman X and Type 2 Zero are the extent of what she has on her desk.
>>
File: thepower.png (631KB, 848x632px) Image search: [Google]
thepower.png
631KB, 848x632px
I'm a femanon and have a husband. He isnt nearly as into it as I am. We're both nerds but have very different tastes from each other. I'm very much so into buying figures and toys and he.... He doesnt like older toys like I do, like 80s/90s stuff. But he occasionally likes anime figures/toys if they're from something he likes.
>>
Yes. She loves the few Nendos I own.
Surprisingly no problem with the Figmas either.
>>
Femanon. Most BFs have been like "alright, whatever, it's your money." My last ex started his own collection too but I think it was just an attempt to bond.
>>
>>5910565
>my collection is worth half the value of my car
Value or original cost?
My lifetime toy spending could have bought me 10k worth of car.
>>
Last 2 exes and current gf are into toys.
I have a really big collection and it's never been an issue with women. Most people seem to appreciate them, though I'm certain that I come off as a little eccentric.
>>
i have a GF and she likes my collection. I met her on an otaku convention though.

first reaction when she saw my apartment was excitement.
>>
File: 1430193652601.jpg (155KB, 786x715px) Image search: [Google]
1430193652601.jpg
155KB, 786x715px
She's a massive normalfag but she likes my Hot Toys, Gokin, Metal Builds, MPs/Turd party transformers and various Moonland import robutts.

She abhors retail Transformers (even the Takara versions) and Marvel Legends, she thinks they're junk and directly influenced me to sell off almost all the figures I have from these two lines.

Haven't decided yet if she's a gold digger or grade A+ wife material.
>>
Haven't dated since '05, but my last ex was between normie and filthy-casual with some anime. Wasn't collecting back then but she probably wouldn't have liked anything beyond my gunpla simply because model kits are more mainstream than lewd anime sluts.
>>
>>5910915
I'm calling shenanigans on this
>>
>>5910565
>only half
bruh thats nothing
>>
>>5910915
>She's a massive normalfag
>She abhors retail Transformers (even the Takara versions) and Marvel Legends, she thinks they're junk and directly influenced me to sell off almost all the figures I have from these two lines.
Does not compute.
>>
My Gf didn't care much about toys at all until amiibos came around and we both picked up a couple and had little tourneys in smash after training them up.
We have a full collection of them now, and we're probably the only 2 people who enjoyed that animal crossing board game thing.
It's weird because she doesn't care at all about any other vidya , or any other toys very much at all.
>>
>>5910915
>She's a massive normalfag but she likes my Hot Toys, Gokin, Metal Builds, MPs/Turd party transformers and various Moonland import robutts.

Of course she does, she's a normie, that what normies do they like everything and pretend to be "massive fans".
>>
My Fiancée has always been supportive of my collecting and toy photography, never been an issue - she buys clothes and make up and shit so it's chill. She comes on hikes with me when I want outdoor shots and that, even spots for me so if people are coming I can get up or hide my figures or what ever lol.

Even tried out taking some shots while I was setting a scene up a few days ago.. Really enjoyed it and wants to get into toy photography now.. Could be expensive as fuck..
>>
Ex condoned it but would half-jokingly remind me she wasn't thrilled by it and would not enable it through gifts or coming along to events and shit.

We were together several years, not anymore for reasons outside of anything related to my collection. I've been single for close to a year now and have had the place to myself to decorate as I please. Some friends who dropped by the other day said "it's pretty geeky but you lay it out in a somewhat classy way so it looks cool", so there we go I guess.
>>
>>5910722
I'm fine in real life. Very personable, look nice and presentable, work a job where I need to talk to people, don't spaz out with women and just speak to them like normal human beings with no agenda behind my words. Almost 99% of the time people leave my work a lot happier than when they came in because of how well I can deal with them. Everywhere outside of my bedroom display shelves I am a prime example of normies. I just lost the steam behind seeking out a woman to be with when I left college. Then I look at my figures and I think to myself "here's another reason why I don't need to be out there to slake my thirst, this would be awkward to explain." And my friends say I can meet people online because it's so easy and they see me being alone as an intrinsic fault of some sort, so they keep pushing that.

It's weird, and written down I see the flaws, but what can you do. The illogical side of the brain both runs and ruins humans.
>>
File: 1466476189321.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1466476189321.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>Anyone here have a gf?
Yes, we have been dating for almost 3 years.

>What does she think of your toys?
She's cool with it. She likes that it makes me happy and urges me to buy whatever I want. She even buys me toys for my birthday and christmas.

Her and a few of my close friends are the only people that know about my toy collecting.
>>
>>5910554
If you seem insecure about your collecting, that's probably more of a turn off than actually collecting. It's better to imply that you know you have the goods to get away with being a lil geeky. I've been gifted more toys from girls than my actual friends if that says anything. (some friends amirite?)
>>
>>5910554
Have a wife. She's not a huge fan but doesn't really care as long as they're not taking over the house (I try to keep a moderate display and rotate stuff out).

She likes gachapon, will occasionally buy me a LEGO set for a holiday, that kind of thing.
>>
>>5910600
Here's a tip:
Limit your own screen time if you don't want the kid to be interested in phones, TV, or computers. Kids are interested in what you're interested in and what you're working on.

Case in point: Though my 18 month old loves to play with his toys and read his books, any time he sees my or my wife's phone unattended, he rushes to it. Any time he sees a phone in use, he reaches for it. We were bad and used our phones a lot around him, and now he sees using a phone as behavior to mimic. We've cut down our use around him over the past few months, but the damage is done.
He does occasionally play with a DCUC Young Justice Aqualad that I gave him awhile back, but not as much as toys geared for his age group.

tl;dr Put the phones and tablets away when your child is awake and in your vicinity.

And on topic: Married, she doesn't mind.
>>
File: IMG_20160908_094650.jpg (127KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160908_094650.jpg
127KB, 1080x1080px
>>5910554
Mine has a case too, she's big into sas,waifu statues,and nx edgestyle gundams. She also bought me a dakimakura at the last convention we went to together.
>>
>>5911466
>>dakimakura
I've got the ass-burgers like everyone else here but I've never understood the appeal of dakis. I mean, I just see it as an over-sized pillow with a anime-related sham. Am I not autistic enough to appreciate them for whatever they're supposed to be or something?
>>
>>5910554

I'm not sure I even remember what the touch of another human being feels like at this point...
>>
My last girlfriend didn't mind she never gave a fuck though but she tried to act interested sometimes. There was a time when she was going all "again a new toy? " but I didn't mind all that much
>>
File: IMG_20160908_094804.jpg (3MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160908_094804.jpg
3MB, 3024x3024px
>>5911500
Soft as fuck son... my cat likes it too.
>>
File: 20160910_225248.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160910_225248.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
My wife helps me sort my lego and mega blog pieces and loves it. Then again, she hasn't had to work in 3 years, and has her choice of 4 cars to drive, and the debit card is always good. I have 2 rooms devoted to my craft. Just find a good one imo. Pic related, one of my latest builds, pretty fun, but hard to display
>>
Girlfriend for two and a half years. I only started collecting again over the last year, she doesn't care. I only collect one line and some Lego for science. Be a good provider and don't take shit.

>>5911040
>she buys clothes and make up and shit

This Anons. A receipt for this shit can easily total more than I spend in a month sometimes.
>>
File: Megatron P-38.jpg (66KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
Megatron P-38.jpg
66KB, 660x495px
I've been dating a girl for about a month, I don't think she cares. If anything I feel she would dislike my gun hobby more.
>>
On a whim (and an amazon gift card) I recently started collecting lego again after foolishly giving away all my lego to needy children
Not to be WEED LMAO, but getting high as fuck and putting lego together with my gf was the most fun I've had in months. She had a lot of fun also, she never played with lego as a kid because her mom didn't have a lot of money (and she didn't want lego anyway) so it was exciting seeing her put together a set for the first time.
>>
>>5910554
Thankfully we both like Transformers to an extent, specifically Animated, so it's easy to talk about it with her on the level of liking and criticizing designs.
She also seems on board with the idea of the little 5 dollar titanmasters as desk toys. But overall she's more attached to the media than the toys.
>>
She's seems apathetic but claims she thinks its cute
>>
>>5911533

>stay at home wife
>extra income
>lots of toys

In a good position to have a kid to be honest.
>>
>>5911531
Then why not buy a soft pillow?
I'm just genuinely curious as to why you need to have a waifu on it
>>
>>5912353
its like a poster in pillow form
>>
File: IMG_0417.png (270KB, 442x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0417.png
270KB, 442x522px
>>5910554
My wife doesn't really care either way. She help me build a model tank once.
>tfw I havent told her yet that I spent 100 bux on a turret kit for my M4 RC
>>
File: 008.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>5910554
I have a gf, she doesn't mind that i collect figures and seems to find it interesting some times, she even gave me a Neca Predator as a birthday gift.
She is very fond of my stormtroopers, and by that i mean that whenever i'm not looking she will rearrange them in some pretty gay poses, some times it's they humping their armors, some times it's they just taking a discreet look at each others butts.
This one time i came back from the bath and found all my Lego imperial guys having an orgy by the feet of the AT-DP, i'm not sure if she knew how appropriated an orgy at an AT-DP sounds like.
She also made a dress for one of my troopers because "it would be cute and hilarious" according to her, i'm inclined to agree, pic related.
>>
i was fucking terrified to show my gf my collection, but when i finally did she was amazed and said something along the lines of "ive always wanted stuff like this"
she has her own detolf now full of stuff and its pretty cool, but i also dont think shed mind if we decided to sell out collections for some major dough
>>
My girlfriend loves my collection. She even watches some of the shows I collect from so she can appreciate the figures more. She loves going to toy stores to look for figures with me and if I can't decide on ones to buy she even buys one for me if I can't choose. She is amazing
>>
>>5912440
>>gf puts toys in lewd positions constantly

Anon, you best be attending to her body's urges properly....
>>
I had one who collected too :(
>>
femanon with a bf. he's a bit of a normie and doesn't really seem to understand it, but still calls it cute and even helped me put together a kit once. I kind of wish he was into it, but I'm happy he at least makes an effort.
>>
File: MOAR I NEED MOAR.jpg (14KB, 245x225px) Image search: [Google]
MOAR I NEED MOAR.jpg
14KB, 245x225px
>>5911533
post pics of your two toy rooms
>>
File: IMG_20160819_172923.jpg (711KB, 2327x2299px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160819_172923.jpg
711KB, 2327x2299px
I have a gf.

She's fine with my toy collecting (Transformers mostly). She has a fair collection of plushies. Sometimes she suggests Transformers that I should get.

I guess I'm pretty lucky .
>>
>>5910554
Femanon here, i am engaged and my fiancé thinks that my toys are ok. He thinks it is a bit childish but he is fine with my collection.

I collect figmas and nendoroids.

It runs in my family, collecting tings. My brother collects new and old cameras, my mother collects legos and various other toys.
>>
>>5910554
She's pretty happy go lucky, so she's fine with them. I keep my collection in moderation anyway and don't have any lewd stuff.

Actually she recently confessed that when we eventually move into a private place together, she'd like to collect some vintage Barbies to display. I thought that was pretty cute and kind of out of the blue too. She's all tattoos and piercings, so Barbie wouldn't have been my first guess.

My brother's girlfriend is also an avid collector of Disney. She has tonnes more shit than I do. She's a really looking girl too, and not the kind of person you would immediately think of as a collector. I think most people are fine with it as long as you keep the autism in check.
>>
Married.

she cares about my hobbies about as much as I care about hers.
>>
>>5910554
I do. She thinks they are neat and supports my hobbies. She collects plushes and anything Back to the Future related, so she has a few toys in her collection as well.
>>5912440
She sounds fun. I'm happy for you anon
>>
I see a lot of femanons saying their bf is "fine" or "ok" with their collection, but I have a question: do you think he's really indifferent to it or do you think he's just saying that so he doesn't rock the boat and get sex withheld from him? Like is he all "Yeah baby those vintage Garfield plushies are totally awesome, let's fuck now okay? :)))"

Honest question. I'm too much of a virgin loser to know how relationships work but I've known plenty of guys who would do this.
>>
I've had too many chicks think I was some sort of pedo after bringing them back to my place.
I don't bother with picking anything up for a relationship anymore.
>>
>>5913946
Very common. A ton of guys said they liked MLP to get with a girl, yet hate bronies to death.

You never, ever, under any circumstances say you hate or dislike what the female likes. Even me saying I dont like ponies, dont hate them but no interest in them, but can understand why they like them and have a nostalgia factor for MLP is reason enough for them to reject me. Same goes for anything the girl likes. Think a straigh man really is into ballet?
>>
Dated Jewish girl, she hated it, she wanted money spent on her

Dated Chinese girl, supported it, better then smoking and drugs she said

Dated French girl, didn't care one way or another, as long as I was happy and still good looking
>>
>>5913987
>spot the odd one out
>>
>>5910554
I do, she loves all and most of our days out involve going to stores shopping for figures and whatnot r
>>
>>5910821
Same. We were both more weebish when we met. We've both kind of chilled out since then. He mostly just chills out and plays videogames these days. I'm more into collecting stuff then he is. I'll occasionally order him something from series he likes. I want to make him a custom Jing: King of Bandits figure since there's zero merchandise out for the series and I like crafting things.
>>
Yes.
She has more toys than me.
>>
>>5910554

I can't even remember a day in my life where I don't have my room full of toys, action figures, gashapons, etc. All of the girls I've dated have never cared and none of them are into the shows I like, except for the film major girl from Taiwan who was super into Jojo (but I couldn't get any Jojo toys yet then).

If you're wondering what toys I collect, they're old TMNT, Kamen Rider, SICs, Devilman and now am starting on some gunpla. I think they don't bother the girls I dated and am dating now because they think it's somewhat normal for guys to be into monsters?

It also helps that they all are somewhat impressed by the quality of the SIC sculpts and Takeya Buddhist revoltechs. I'm Asian, my gfs have been Taiwanese, Japanese and diff SE Asian areas I've lived in, so I think there's also really no stigma about liking these because... everyone grew up being super hyped up about the same stuff I grew up on.

I'm also fairly fit and am not socially awkward, so really... they don't care and all of her friends know my fav thing is Kamen Rider.
>>
>>5910554
Yeah, she is okay with it as long as it doesn't become a problem (economic, relationship, health, etc.). She's got her hobbies and I've got mine.
>>
>>5913997
Pure coincidence
>>
>>5913946
The way I see it is they're usually fine with it the same way I was fine with my ex's light sabre collection. Those things were like $200 a pop and I couldn't see the appeal at all but they made him happy and it was his money so I didn't have a problem with it. He had no problem with my figma collection in the same way but he did buy me a handful a few years later when he was trying to get back with me. I would expect an adult to be genuine about not minding my figmas. I can pretty much always tell when someone is lying about not being weirded out by me or my hobbies, aside from toys I'm into some pretty niche shit.

When you're in a relationship it's less about 'GIRL GIRL SEX WHOO' and more 'this person is interesting and attractive, I want to know things about them, I want to be around them and I want to see them happy. I also want to put my dick in there.'
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
>>5910554
Yessterday my wife gifted me Fortress Maxiums for my Birthday and we played with our transformers on the floor.
Today I woke up to notice she left my guys alone but stack her decepticons on top of each other to make them look "bigger and scarier"
I think that's a clear picture of how she feels on the subject
>>
>>5913997
>>
Mine isn't into it but thinks it's "neat". She appreciates the characters from movies she likes.
Only disapproval out of her is she thinks my NECA horror collection is creepy (understandable) and won't let me have them displayed in our room
>>
>>5913946
It's on both sides but for different reasons
I knew a girl that put up with a bf's Magic the gathering habit but it was clear she found it cringe worthy, she never say that to him, but it was clear she couldn't stand it.
>>
>>5913946
Everyone can only assume their mate is being honest
If he/she is lying that's on them
If I start doubting it I need to question it
If I'm still doubting it I need to self reflect how much an issue might come of it
But if they tell me they are fine/like something of me when they really don't they have to deal with it more then me.
>>
>>5910835
This exactly. My bf really doesn't care, but he is mildly annoyed by the boxes and thinks scales are better than articulated (I collect mostly figma).
>>
>>5914653
Different anon, but my guess is the French girl. My brother's dating a Jewish girl and she also is the same way (despite working full-time herself).
>>
My gf doesn't care about my jojo collection, just as long as I don't go too crazy on spending money, she even planned to get me a SAS for our anniversary but couldn't work AmiAmi. I don't mind her TsumTsum collection just the same.

>>5914661
Did he notice her disapproval if it was made clear?
>>
My gf got me into collecting toys. She's always trying to steal mine as now I've got the better collection.

I recently got into collection Transformers, she's not as enamored with them as she is with weeb shit like figma and nendos.
>>
File: Dio cry.gif (104KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Dio cry.gif
104KB, 500x280px
My first ex hated it, she always told me I was wasting my money (not spending it on her) and if I bought an action figure of a girl (case in point the Figma Eva figures) she would bust a vein over how they were "disgusting" and "sexually designed". Then she faked a pregnancy and ruined Christmas.

My last ex was also a complete nutcase and would constantly berate me for them over the course of 2 years. Then after moving in with her a week ago I discovered she'd been cheating on me with my best friend for months.

I may have a terrible love life, but at least I will always have my toys.

>>5910577
>Korean gf
Bruh...
>>
>>5910554

she started buying toys, too. mostly lego. but now i have even less space for my stuff.
>>
>>5915068
>Did he notice her disapproval if it was made clear?
Not with him.
It be like eye rolling behind his back or a face of exhaustion that would appear when he went to take a bathroom break or something she 180 as soon as his eyes were on her but it was clear to bystanders she was miserable.
>>
>>5915223
Don't worry, i'm sure they both.. will be miserable at some point in their existences. So just move on and you do you famicom. Meet somebody into the same things as you even on a base standard, and never settle.
>>
File: bright future.jpg (334KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bright future.jpg
334KB, 1920x1080px
My first ex (who I still speak to sometimes) was fine, we have somewhat similar interest, she just reminds me I have too much, I have a hoarders complex it seems.

My second ex was, and still is, "BUY ALL THE THINGS", you'd think I'd be happier without the nagging but even I knew this wasn't right, I'm now narrowing my collection towards higher end things which come out less frequently, with high relevance to me, and selling off shit such as statues, so when I get a third it won't be a cluster fuck of boxes for her to use as an excuse in leaving me.

My ex's are cool with them otherwise, just one knows responsibility, the other only knows to chase joy even in excess, they both taught me responsibility in their special ways, glad to still know them.
>>
>>5915355
Thanks man, you're completely right. No one should ever settle for someone who won't accept you for who you are.

Having no gf is much better than having a shitty gf who doesn't like your toys.
>>
I collect entirely too many toys and my spending habits have skyrocketed recently to like 1000 a year on toys but my husband wavers between mild disgruntlement and passive-aggressive dislike despite being a goddamn sculptor for NECA.

Bonus: I also pay the bills every month because life's hard when you're a goddamn sculptor for NECA.
>>
>>5915398
So what's it like inside their chinese factories?
>>
File: Smile.gif (939KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
Smile.gif
939KB, 500x326px
I was married once and she used to be OK with my collecting she would buy me thing occasionally for gift giving occasions but she never collected any toys. Then she turned out to be a cheating slut and we got divorced.

Now I have a girlfriend who is supportive of my collecting buying things and showing an interest when I go into details about the toys I want. She even collects toys herself.
I'm much happier now
>>
I don't collect a ton, but I've got a fair bit of Bionicle and other assorted Lego. My gf doesn't mind it at all, she thinks it's a good hobby if anything. She's more of an enabler with it too, because she ends up buying me all sorts of sets and will often help put them together. She's told me the payoff with it all is the sheer joy I have when I build something new, but I'm honestly happy that she's cool with it all.
>>
>>5910997
even normies can tell cheap trash when they see it.
>>
>>5915399
All the cheap child labour you could ever dream of, and more.

And if you give the better ones a candy bar, they won't shit all over your static sculpture with the joints NECA pays them a dollar to design.
>>
>>5911542
>A receipt for this shit can easily total more than I spend in a month sometimes
i thought my hobby link and amiami orders were gonna fuck my ass in october, but then i looked at my girlfriends receipt for her monthly wardrobe update(im not joking). the only way my spending could beat hers is if i factor in my cigars and food.
>>
File: 1458124299154.jpg (16KB, 255x247px) Image search: [Google]
1458124299154.jpg
16KB, 255x247px
>fiancée moves in
>puts her work desk right next to my wardrobe full of lego boxes so I have to bother her when I want to build anything that isn't CCBS

She supports my hobby, but I've got to admit it feels a little childish when she's working on something
>>
File: 224.jpg (490KB, 1236x1600px) Image search: [Google]
224.jpg
490KB, 1236x1600px
she feels bad.
i tell her i buy these<figures> because
you dont swallow.
>>
I have been married for 5 years now and my wife doesn't seem to mind my collection. She doesn't like it when I buy lewd statueshit, but she seems to really like my figmas, especially my Mikasa. She thinks that they are too expensive for what they are though, and she's probably right.
>>
File: 1160019129075.jpg (20KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1160019129075.jpg
20KB, 640x360px
>>5915423
>>
>>5915424
By manufacturing standards for stuff like figma she'd be correct, you're mostly paying for the license, like nike shoes and shit.

Of course you could show her hasbro figures and show her what a difference that bit more makes
>>
File: 8800 yen.jpg (90KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
8800 yen.jpg
90KB, 600x600px
>>5915424
>figmas
>too expensive for what they are
Well she's got that right.
>>
>>5915424
>too expensive for what they are

Tell that to cosmetics and clothes companies.
>>
Got her to help me build one HG Gundam and a year later she's bought and built 5 HGs, 2 MGs and 2 PGs on her own

Comparatively, I only have that one HG she helped me build and an LBX
>>
With my gf since I started collecting. So when we first dated I had like 10 figures maybe? Now my selves are full to the brim. But she doesn't mind. She started to collect too. She collects monster high dolls and now she has a shit ton.
>>
>>5915423
JUST
>>
Only had 1 bf before and he didn't collect anything.

I would only dislike a bf collecting toys if it wasn't at a sensible level, like he was spending too much (proportionate to earnings and living costs) or getting too much stuff for however much space he/we have. It would be nice to have someone to do stuff like comic events, watching nerdy shit and anime since none of my friends do that.

I'm not a regular on this board, but coming here today has made me want to get back into this shit, I have a few toys and plushes and this has made me want more.

>a-anyone southern England and out of their teens?
>>
File: mezco batman.jpg (223KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
mezco batman.jpg
223KB, 1000x750px
>>5915431
>Of course you could show her hasbro figures and show her what a difference that bit more makes
That difference isn't even as wide as the price gap.
The difference is like basically just different joints and better QC, but if most people don't care about the joints and the QC just means if you get one with good QC, the paint difference is basically one or three more paint apps.

The price difference between a Marvel Legend, Figma and a One:12 figure would be more shocking.
at least, if she knows the prices for dolls.
>>
File: 1415366851993.jpg (74KB, 369x285px) Image search: [Google]
1415366851993.jpg
74KB, 369x285px
Got gf.

Got her into TFs.

Now she buys the adorable Iron Factory girls that I want but am unwilling to buy, and now I get to play with them. Even fighting with me for shelf space now, life's good.
>>
>>5913958

Not going to lie: I'd just be happy to find someone who collected something toy-related. Even if it is a property I don't care for, I'd still support it and go on toy hunts with them, just because it is fun. Plus, finding that one last figure you need to complete a wave, or finding a new wave in stores is always neat and exciting.

Maybe it sounds dumb, but I think it would just be a nice little thing to share, just to go out around shopping for things together.

But I don't even really know where to meet grills anyway, and doubly so for ones that actually collect toys and stuff.
>>
File: 1454456213127.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1454456213127.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>5915423
>>
>>5916204
glad you're happy
>>
>>5916197
Just northern England I'm afraid m'lady.
>>
She's a bully, smashing my toys, calling me fag, she once threw my ht toys shadow trooper off our bridge.
>>
>>5916197
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>5916327
Not in London, but not far from it. Pop up there not too irregularly. How old are you? Want to leave an email address?
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 736x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 736x413px
>>5916320
But you enjoy every minute, you filthy M.
>>
I am the gf. Bf collects a little bit but collects games rather than figs really. He still shudders a bit when he sees how much figures can cost. He also restricts the lewdness of figures I can get (no nipples showing, no genitals showing) Other than that we get a long well as he does understand collecting and will get me figures I want for Xmas, birthdays
>>
>>5917298
>He also restricts the lewdness of figures
Is your boyfriend secretly gay or a prude or something? A gf who collects lewd shit is wasted on him.
>>
>>5917308
Nah, he says he just gets bored of seeing tits all the time (he is an ass man so ass isn't a problem.) This attitude only started after his parents made a surprise visit and saw a Super Pochaco figure posed very lewdly and assumed it was his, and his parents are weird as fuck and accused him of being a pedo (...)
>>
>>5913372
>she is amazing

You're cute anon!
>>
>>5917347
>Super Pochaco
>accused him of being a pedo
What kids do they know have bodies like that?
>>
>>5917979
Most anime faces make characters look like children to normies, body doesn't matter much.
>>
File: Pochaco.full.1989660.jpg (770KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Pochaco.full.1989660.jpg
770KB, 800x1131px
>>5917979
>i can't get off to something unless it has a child's face
seems pretty pedo to me.
>>
My gf and I both watch anime, play vidya, and collect toys. We even build gunpla together. It's wonderful, lads.
>>
Have a girlfriend she is gorgeous. Unfortunately she is also a christian nut job. My hobby is buying stupid hunks of plastic I work to pay for. It's mine forever unless if I sell it or break it or need to move and downsize etc. Her hobby is going to a giant 90% of the time empty building full of broken people, gossips and insane people not to mention child molesters (Catholic priests) where she gives up several hours of a day to her invisible boyfriend who she cares more about than me. Then rewards her nonsense beliefs with a huge donation of money that this organisation pays no tax on. She doesn't really say much about my stuff, but I also don't talk to much about her jesusfreak nature. Also I need to break up with her soon.
>>
File: 1467327122352.jpg (421KB, 449x777px) Image search: [Google]
1467327122352.jpg
421KB, 449x777px
>>5918096
You dont deserve her. I'd treat her right.

>>5916206
Stop being a putz and start talling to girls when you see them. Anime and comic cons are a good place to network but not hook up. At least its easier to initiate conversation there, and in general.have similar interests.

Do avoid cosplayers though, they tend to be really high maintenance and very little performance. Not all, just generalizing heavily there. Ymmv
>>
>>5918065
>looking at the face
>>
>>5912440
This is your pic? I saw you back in another thread about toys of the same character in different scales. I absolutely love this one!
>>
>>5913956
What do you collect? For science purposes.
>>
>>5914595
Exactly this. I've gotten her a few things to ease her into my collecting, like the Stitch revoltech, and a few plushes.
>>
>>5910554
She's ambivalent about it.

My wife thinks they're cool, though.
>>
>>5917347

>he is an ass man
So i'm assuming you have a great ass then
>>
>>5910554
i only really started collecting recently, but my girlfriend doesn't mind. bought a jojo figure last night, actually

she would do the same thing if she had the money lol
>>
>>5914950
Hate to break it to you, but all women are this way.
>>
>>5918096
You sound like a huge fedora tipper anti-thirst, I'm suprised you could even get a gf.
>>
Married, with newborn son. Wife doesn't mind, only minds the amount of capital I dedicate to it on a monthly basis considering the tiny 3 week old drain on our finances.

She collects herself. Sailor moon, hellboy and for a while everafter high and mlp. I think its more an attempt to share my hobby though as she's not really that dedicated. My shelves outnumber hers at least four fold.
>>
>>5915935
ONE
>>
File: wojak18.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
wojak18.png
129KB, 724x611px
>gf
>>
Dating a girl for 9 months now. I have a fucking virgin cave but I'm not weird about it so she doesn't care. She's doesn't necessarily love them, but she's not nasty about them either spare some playful antagonizing ever so often. I've succeeded in getting her involved somewhat. She loves professional wrestling and I've got her buying WWE figures ever so often. That's about the only thing I can truly say we share in that regard.
>>
>>5918707
I'm a nice guy and have real personable social skills. She is a very lovely girl and I can't say anything truly horrible about her. We are just not a good match we care about eachother. But we would be better as friends... Plus she being a Jesus freak won't even put out so meh

And this is you're white fedora wearing knight
>>5918120
>>
>>5910554
I have a bf and he's wonderfully supportive even though he's not really into toys himself. Sometimes we go to flea markets and toy hunt together, I'm so lucky.
>>
Just got out of a relationship. Had multiple girlfriends in the last decade, but none were really into toys - mostly books and games. Closest I have would be my brother, or possibly toy hunting with my Mom if she was serious about it. But some day I'll find a fellow female collector and have a nice time, even if it does not last.
>>
My ex girlfriend thought it was cute and encouraged my nintendo shit collection.

I miss her

A lot
>>
>>5919808
Time heals.
>>
This >>5919832
And other women speed up the process
>>
>>5917086
in Texas, with a gf, sorry, I couldn't resist being a meme faggot, good luck finding a guy though
>>
File: 1473383991308.jpg (78KB, 640x533px) Image search: [Google]
1473383991308.jpg
78KB, 640x533px
>>5919535
You sound like a fedoralors mgtow faggot. You couldn't get a girlfriend with a bottle of roofies.
>>
>>5917979
His parents just assume every anime character is pedo bait, regardless of gender, shape or design. As he's liked anime his whole life, its obviously been very hard for him and his parents to get along. His parents always assumed he was a pedo (even aged 12) and when they saw that huge tiddy figure that was just all the proof they needed
>>
>>5918065
>child's face
Since when were large eyes childish? Adult women can have large eyes too
>>
>>5919832
Not to turn this into a blog, but its been years and its not any easier
>>
>>5920155
It might take a long time, but things will get better friend. They might not be as wonderful as they were with her, but even the shittiest parts of our lives tend to slip past us.
>>
She gets worried that I'll spend too much on a single figure but that hardly ever happens. Overall, I think she likes my collection more than I do. She even started collecting the Disney blindbag TsumTsums since we started dating.
>>
My gf supports me, even told me not to sell parts of my collection when I needed to pay off credit card debt because it "makes me happy". I love her to death, but I needed the money, even had to sell a few of my favorites because they netted me some big money.
>>
My last gf never gave me shit about my toys, and bought me some Legos on my birthday. The one before that gave me an old Super Powers Superman she had laying around.
>>
>>5920323
Shit, that's rough. But you made the right decision. This is a fun hobby, but not being homeless is more important kek.
>>
>>5920116
Lol I sure am broseph. That's why I have a girlfriend currently...
>>
>>5920896
Thay you disrespect and hate. Good for you.

When you dump her you will learn an important lesson. Youll never do better. But dont let that discourage you at all.
>>
>tfw no well-adjusted toy-loving bf

>>5914661
I put up with my ex-'s Magic habit-- even gave him my old decks from ancient times (probably not worth anything)

He got recklessly addicted to TCGs. I bought a pack of the WoW TCG for luls and scored a loot card and he had to one-up me. He ended up spending our rent money behind my back on booster packs just to prove he could get one too and then hit up my parents for rent money without my knowledge. He did the same thing with Magic cards shortly after.

Like damn... I don't care that you like and play it, but don't take it fucking personally if I have better luck. You could collect glass buttplugs for all I care, but at least have your priorities straight.
>>
>>5920949
Damn, sounds like my ex. I feel sorry you had to put up with that sort of shit from someone.
>>
>>5920620
Yeah, I had to sell my Berserk figmas, my red canti (kept the blue one though, couldn't bring myself to do it), and my Eva stuff. I miss all of it, but I needed the money.
>>
>>5920298
Whats the point if things might not be as great as they were?

Also I know this will sound strange but she actually messaged me today out of nowhere
>>
File: IMG_4854.jpg (167KB, 1134x1701px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4854.jpg
167KB, 1134x1701px
>>5921175
Then take the opportunity and run with it!
>>
>>5920907
I don't know if you have had a girlfriend or been in a serious relationship. It is unfortunate but some times couples are different they get along. They can care about eachother but sometimes the differences are too great and create a toll on the relationship. Beliefs especially can do this. She is a good person and everyone is entitled to their option just like you ya Dingus. But it's a risk I'm willing to take, this has nothing to do with toys. She believes in God, no sex before marriage being gay is a sin ( so she wouldn't accept you) and a plethora of different things I don't value the same as she does. It's pretty rare to find a mint in box virgin in 2016. But I don't want to wait 3 more years before I can open the package ( marriage) just to pay the late comers tax (expensive church wedding) to find out she isn't very articulated ( non experienced virgin ) and later down the road wanting to expand my collection with another figure ( sex with dirty whores)
I hope one day you can find a woman half as sweet and kind as the girl I'm seeing. And maybe your value system is more traditional and you will become a cuck.
>>
>>5921268
She's too good for you, fag. She sounds like a pleasant girl and you sound like an insufferable fuck.
>>
>>5921268
Ok there rico suave. Im sure your plans will work out just fine. You sire know what you want.

I'm not gay btw, please tell your dad to stop asking me to suck my dick.
>>
>>5921175
Fucking run away
>>
>>5910868
>it's never been an issue with women
pretty much this. The type of person i'm into wouldn't look down on someone because of something like a toy collection.
>>
>>5910554
i am a gayanon and my boyfriend is fine with it. i had an ex gf and she was fine with it but now i'm kinda doubting it since she said as much about my video gaming habit.
>>
>>5910554
I only have a gay dad. But he's pretty cool with it.
>>
File: tmp_31027-IMAG1067-320792133.jpg (3MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_31027-IMAG1067-320792133.jpg
3MB, 3000x4000px
I spend way more money on guns than I do on toys, and my bf collects models and action figures, so it's not really a big deal between us. Sometimes I feel a little weird having people come over and having toys all over my apartmemt though.
>>
>>5910554
Yeah and she doesn't care as long as it makes me happy
>>
>>5922011
This bait right here
>>
>>5922062
Why do you say that?
>>
>>5921268
How does it feel getting cockblocked by an invisible man in the sky?
>>
>>5922083
Most anons on /toy/ refuse to believe girls are even real. You implying that you're a girl shatters everything they've been taught to believe.

It's like if I told you the sky was green and grass is purple. You wouldn't believe me and you'd say I was trolling you.
>>
>>5919896
>tfw cucked by a meme
>>
>>5913946
He gets me Nendos for my birthday and Christmas. Once, he drove me three hours to a Goodsmile official partner shop in his hometown because I wanted to buy a Shiida. He's more into anime and games than toys, but we're both sort of involved in our hobbies together.
>>
File: DSC_0200.jpg (439KB, 1536x864px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0200.jpg
439KB, 1536x864px
>>5910554

She has more shit than I do anons. She's taking over my place.
>>
>>5922089
Literally hilarious
Ive never dated a religious girl before. And the rules they think of are ridiculous.
Very hypocritical and condescending
>>
>>5922745
That to-do list is adorable. Glad to see you are doing well Anon and I wish two of you the best of luck in the future.
>>
>>5910554
I've got a wife and she doesn't mind all of my lego. She knows it's a hobby that makes me happy so that's that. Although my wife is Korean and loves collecting cute things and those funko pop things so that's probably another reason why she doesn't mind.
>>
>>5922503
>tfw you find a QT British gf on a latverian message board
>>
I got my bf of 3 years into it about as soon as we started dating. We always buy each other figures for birthday/christmas, it's the best.
>>
Im gay and most other fags found it weird. But everyone in the UK is a fucking weirdo anyways.
>>
>>5910554
my girlfriend collects too! she's mainly into sailor moon stuff and nendoroids
>>
>>5923289

Yeah, you're not wrong there.
>>
>>5910821
>>5914123
You guys let your kids play with y our collection?
>>
>>5915404
Fucking sluts.

Did she use your toy collecting as an insult when you found her ass out?
>>
>>5923163
Wife has shit taste but at least she's understanding, and asian.
>>
>>5918860
Keep the struggle, anon.
>>
>>5923163
I dated a Korean girl once. Her lips were soft.

I miss her.
>>
>>5911466
cute cat
>>
>>5911500
Body pillows in general are very cozy.
>>
>>5911385

I see no flaw. If anything it's their mistake for automatically assuming someone in a relationship is lacking something.

My current gf literally came to me after I said 'eh, fuck it, I'll just stop dating'.
>>
>>5911466
>>5911531

that kot is beautiful my man
>>
>>5912008

>Not to be WEED LMAO, but getting high as fuck and putting lego together with my gf was the most fun I've had in months.

l i v i n g t h e d r e a m
>>
>>5918096

LMAO you sound like an effeminate fucking bitch

>she cares more about god than about me!
>why doesn't she shower me with attention?

do you suck dick, too?

thanks for making my day, pal
>>
this thread has made me so fucking happy

good to know there are places on 4chan with actually good & ontopic threads, decent people, no /pol/ memes.. I'm super fucking surprised how many women post here

shame I don't care for toys, this might be the best board on entire 4chan
>>
>>5918096
Fucking lmao at your shit life mate. She's a much better person than you.
>>
>>5923182
Are you also in England? Whereabouts?

>inb4 meme'd again on mongolian rune forum
>>
>>5923889
Same here.This is a really heartwarming and on topic thread. I can agree with your thoughts completely, aside from not caring for toys- I absolutely love Gunpla and Transformers. Shame all the local girls in my part of Michigan seem to be fixated on the local rednecks, blacks who traveled up from Detroit and white trash sorts.
>>
>>5913439
lol, i try Anon, i try.
>>5913941
Thanks Anons, she is fun indeed, being having depression issues lately, but i'm taking her to therapy and she seems to be getting better.
>>5918254
Yeah, that's mine, thanks Anon, maybe one day i'll have some furniture for the trooper family.
>>
>>5923794
Yes super soft lips made marshmallows with a spicy kimchi aftertaste
Also those bitches are crazy
>>
>>5918096

christfags are the worst scums on the planet.
>TRUMP
No regrets breaking up with her.
>inb4 /religion/ and /pol/ is that way >>>
>>
>>5924506
>not being Christian
4chan is a Christian website. Please go back to /r/atheism and hang out with your fedora "buddies" (Atheists will never know companionship or friendship)

I'll pray for you, anon. No one can help you besides yourself.
>>
>>5910554

>Anyone here have a gf?
Yes, a red haired DC fan who loves books and comics and TV series.

>What does she think of your toys?
She loves my collection. She even wants to start her own collection. I'm a lucky man.
>>
>>5924687
>no one can help you
>not even God
>>
File: 1396997644516.png (39KB, 159x163px) Image search: [Google]
1396997644516.png
39KB, 159x163px
>>5918686
Aw, not cool dude.
>>
I had a GF a while back. She had no problem with my toy collection. She had issues with my board game group, my scale modelling group, and my running group; basically anything that involved me hanging out with people. I guess she was cool with me being inside playing with toys because she didn't feel they competed with her for my interest.
>>
>>5928970
scary.
>>
My girlfriend and I both collect figures and BJD's <3 Best girlfriend ever~
>>
She's not that much into toys, she likes them. Just not the prices.

What she's starting to like because of me are Comics now, so that's fine enough
>>
I have a girlfriend. She'd never collected toys before, but she got really into my collection. At first I think it was that she just wanted to pay attention to my interests, but over time she got more and more into the properties I collect, to where she actively enjoys them. (Jojos, Transformers mostly.)

I ended up buying her a Hiei statue from Yu Yu Hakusho, which is one of her favorite series ever, and now she berates me because she wants to collect more things.

She's also an enabler too now, though; we're extremely well-off, and there are times where I'll be waffling on buying something, like, "Oh, this toy is several hundred/a few thousand dollars, should I really get it? Do I need this?" And she's just like, "DO IT."

I'm going to marry this woman.
>>
Me and my husband both collect different toys (I'm more of a short lived vintage lines collector and he likes gunpla and figures) which is nice to have found. I wish we could keep each other in check on our spending though. I always am telling him to buy any grail he finds, and if he doesn't I buy it for him and surprise him.
>>
File: 5458210858_f01dc88700.jpg (126KB, 372x500px) Image search: [Google]
5458210858_f01dc88700.jpg
126KB, 372x500px
>>5910554
Have a gf

I put all of my collection in the guest room of our house, so it doesn't take much space and she doesn't bother me as long as I buy reasonable stuff, I collect mostly Godzilla, Star Wars, Evangelion and some other stuff. She doesn't care but sometimes I'm a little embarassed
>>
>>5911466
w2c that daki
>>
>>5910565
at least you have a car
>>
>>5910554
I had a gf who actually collected toys and it was terrible. She was absolutely obsessed with buying expensive Japanese figures from obscure anime series that she didn't even really like or care about just for the sake of having merch. She was a hoarder with an addiction that she blew almost all of her money on and it was one of the reasons I broke up with her.
>>
File: 1473700059192.jpg (74KB, 568x521px) Image search: [Google]
1473700059192.jpg
74KB, 568x521px
>>5910554
>gf

3D is PD
>>
File: FIGURE-013289.jpg (75KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FIGURE-013289.jpg
75KB, 600x600px
>>5910554
Femanon with a bf here.

He is very minimalistic in all aspects of his life honestly, just doesn't own a lot of stuff outside of books and a couple instruments. Which makes him essentially my opposite because I collect plushies, fashion dolls and figures.

I'm not sure his exact thoughts on my collecting, but I think he finds it cute. He certainly enables me; he bought me pic related recently for my birthday.
>>
File: trash pile collection.jpg (134KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
trash pile collection.jpg
134KB, 500x500px
>>5937011
>I had a gf who actually collected toys and it was terrible.
>absolutely obsessed with buying expensive Japanese figures from obscure anime series that she didn't even really like or care about just for the sake of having merch.
>She was a hoarder
>she blew almost all of her money on
sounds like she's from /toy/.
did you find her here?
>>
>have gf in university
>hav old collection, stopped buying toys during high schools
>TF movie releases
>get masterpiece Optimus
>spark ignites
>collecting starts anew

>11 years later
>gf now wife
>both have good jobs
>moved into our own house
>all toys in cabinets or shelves cleanly in office
>wife has her own collection of tinkbell in her cabinet on the main floor
>wife gets nails done
>I buy new stuff now and again
>life is good
>
>>
>>5910554
I get girls to come over and I fuck the ever loving shit out of them,
half of them will look at my collection and go "oh cool" and look at it for like a minute
the other half doesn't even look or give a fuck
(i feel that they keep it in and judge me though, but it doesn't change shit)

One gf I had in the past would buy me gifts and every gift was a toy, so that was cool. And she collected too but not too bad. Just Disney shit including toys.
>>
I'm envious of all the anons with a bf/gf or even a husband/wife. I can't even find other people I can talk to about figures.
I've recently been feeling a weird mix of happiness and loneliness watching a husband and wife who collect tons of toys, open blind box figures and go toy hunting together on Youtube.

There was a man who was almost a boyfriend and he adored Iron Man. I wanted to get him a Hot Toys Iron Man figure, but he mentioned in passing that figures creeped him out.
>>
>>5938231
Talk with me anon. Make a kik and ill talk with you about toys
>>
>>5910554
She doesn't, because she realizes that my money isn't her money, so she doesn't care.
>>
>>5937872
Actually, I didn't find her here, but I know she used to be a regular.
>>
ye. she minds a bit
Thread posts: 227
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.