[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 45

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (134KB, 637x915px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 637x915px
Does anyone have this yet? I was told a few days ago that my preorder won't arrive till mid-October (I live in Australia), but I'm considering cancelling it because of something I saw in a review video. On the prototype shown here (image from their website) the top of his fists end in that sharp and round piece, but in the video review I saw, the fists have this shell-like thing covering it (in the post below). Basically I hate the shell covering and will cancel if he doesn't come with at least one set of hands as shown in the prototype, does anyone have it yet and can confirm or not whether the fists are like in the prototype or like the 1/4 scale mark 45?
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 640x924px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 640x924px
I know it's a pretty particular thing but if has the shell covering fists it'll be a dealbreaker for me, and I've been looking forward to it since I preordered it at the start of the year
>>
>>5910136
Whatever you do , there'll be 20 new Iron Man designs in the next 3 years anyway, all of which will be better due to toy technology improving.
>>
>>5910136
It was revised to have the shell coverings, as they're actually screen-accurate.

By all accounts it's an astonishing figure, I'd keep the preorder.
>>
>>5910158
Yeah I know the shell coverings are screen accurate, but am I alone in thinking the sharp fists look better? So do you know if all the interchangeable fists have the shell covering?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>5910147
I feel it's a must have for me to match the Hot Toys AoU War Machine Mark 2 I have, I've already got a display case for them and a display in mind
>>
>>5910178
All the interchangeable hands have the shell covering.

Personally I prefer the kickboxing mitt look.
>>
>>5912000
Oh man, I was holding out hope that maybe the set of hands with the articulate fingers might not have the shell covering, as stupid as it sounds this is pretty distressing, is there any way to remove the shell covering from any of the hands? I have the mark 39 and there's these grey parts that cover the top of his hands that can come off, is there any such thing with this?
>>
>>5912124
>is there any such thing with this?
Until it releases, no one can tell you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.