[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone recommend a good Jason figure?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: friday-4-poster.jpg (198KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
friday-4-poster.jpg
198KB, 1000x1500px
Can anyone recommend a good Jason figure?
>>
Any of the NECA ones. The Part 6 one was great, but I think is hard to find now.
>>
File: tumblr_l9j1xvyvWs1qzuib9o1_500.jpg (36KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l9j1xvyvWs1qzuib9o1_500.jpg
36KB, 500x375px
>>5907893
Revoltech is best.
>>
File: 61lKsAo2dCL._SL1024_.jpg (86KB, 729x1024px) Image search: [Google]
61lKsAo2dCL._SL1024_.jpg
86KB, 729x1024px
>>5907895
>Any of the NECA ones

Are their "Ultimate" figures any good? I was thinking of waiting for the Part III.
>>
>>5907898
>Revoltech
>best

In some alternate timeline where NECA got bought out by Mattel, maybe.
>>
>>5907902
This one will be the GOAT. But the part 6 one is awesome.
>>
>>5907902
Its pretty awesome, but this one will be best one

>>5907959
Pls no. You know who will appear
>>
>>5907979
>part 6 one is awesome

Doesn't seem to have as many accessories, though- and if I'm gonna get a zombie Jason, I'd prefer the Part VII design.
>>
>>5907902

On the subject of this guy, does anyone know if you'll be able to bury the hatchet in his wounded head like you could with their previous Part 3 Jason?
>>
>>5908278
Machete, Knife, Fence post and tombstone are plenty I feel. And movie accurate. But I'm looking forward to all of the ones that come with the new one
>>
>>5907898
>Japanese company making good horror figures
You're a faggot pls leave ...
>>
>>5908506

It's the same head and all I believe, so it shooooould?
>>
Couple of questions:

One, where'd those cats (>>5907898) come from and where can I get a set?

Two, what figures can pull off "fleeing in terror" poses really well?
>>
>>5913939
Figuarts Golden Frieza, I have his ass being chased down by Figuarts Superman while Goku fucks Darksied's ass.

He has the best "Im about to get raped" face.
>>
File: 08-face4.jpg (154KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
08-face4.jpg
154KB, 1200x900px
>>5914113
>He has the best "Im about to get raped" face

This one?
>>
>>5914162
Yes.

I guess it looks better when he is getting chased down.
>>
>>5907902
WAIT

dont get that ultimate one. Get the Ultimate Part 6 one.

Ive bought 4 different figures with that Part 3 Mold. The Battle Damaged and normal release, and the SDCC exclusive NES one and the newer NES one.
ALL of them have loose hips, and can barley stand. It's safe to assume they never fixed this one if they didnt fix it before after like 5 years and 4 releases or whatever.
>>
>>5907979
They screwed up the mask on Ultimate Part 6. It's a tad on the small side and not as accurate as the Mego version's.
>>
>>5914288
I have the newer NES one and the old Part 3. None of mine have loose hips.
>>
>>5907902
Ultimate Part 3 and the Final Chapter figures are all good ones. Ultimate Part 3's mask is better than their previous version which has a smaller mask.
>>
>>5914379
well then you're lucky. My NES ones will stand but any slight touch will make them fall. The other ones just dont stand anymore.
>>
>>5907902

NECA's site has it on shelves in October, but Amazon's saying it won't be out 'til January. Has it been delayed?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.