[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transformers general : missed opportunity edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 412
Thread images: 79

File: 1471967527523.jpg (89KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471967527523.jpg
89KB, 528x960px
Old>>5902549
>>
Transformers stopped being fun. Maybe I should ditch until the next major series.
>>
Rumble is blue. Frenzy is red.
>>
>>5904401
Red Alert is white.
>>
>Try to remove some stickers
>Use sticker remover
>For some reason It is a solvent and it is eating through the plastic
>FUCK

Well, I guess I was lucky. You can't really see the damage part without getting close and under bright light (the part is white) and the melt part looks like bullet dents.

On other note.
What is the point of having all those Titan master heads but no bodies in proper color to go with them?
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 629x697px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 629x697px
>>5904401
No matter how many times you say it, no one's ever going to listen to you
>>
>>5904403
Sentinel Prime approves.
>>
>>5904401
Asuka is blue. Rei is red.
>>
File: 350px-G1Megatron_toy.jpg (38KB, 350x442px) Image search: [Google]
350px-G1Megatron_toy.jpg
38KB, 350x442px
>>5904406
>chart that exclusively leaves out all other universes because "t...they don't count"
>implying that the cartoon isn't true canon

I bet you also thing Magnus should be a partsformer.

I hope you're this buttdevestated when MP38 doesn't have red inner calves.
>>
>>5904410
Asuka is orange
>>
>>5904401
Get a load of of Captain Obvious over here!

I mean you would have to be a real dumb fucking piece of shit to think otherwise
>>
>>5904412
What universe is it missing other than Aligned?

Also my point is that the majority of continuities say that RIRFIB. The G1 toyline is no exception. It is also not the basis or the core of this argument so it'd be best for you to stop using that as a poor argument

Also "true canon" lmao

>>5904414
See >>5904406
>>
>>5904413
>implying she isn't purple
>>
>>5904412
Masterpiece is based on the cartoon primarily and has a red rumble
>>
File: DSCN2908_zps8302f3d8 (1).jpg (47KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN2908_zps8302f3d8 (1).jpg
47KB, 360x480px
>>5904414
Everybody knows it.

There's a reason all merch labels Rumble as Rumble.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 501x407px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 501x407px
>>5904412
But the cartoon itself says RIRFIB
>>
>>5904415
>the majority is wrong
>the important one is correct

sorry senpai, you're on the wrong side of history.
>>
>>5904417
Wrong. Nip Masterpiece is based on the cartoon. They also call "Deceptions" "Destrons."

Hasbro MPs get repainted for toy accuracy, hence Soundwave's cartoon innacurate yellow eyes.

The Blue Cassete, Deception Rumble, is called Destron Frenzy in Japan. Here in the US Destron Frenzy is colored red and packaged as Deception Frenzy out of confusion, instead of Deception Rumble as it should be.
>>
>>5904421
How is G1 remotely important?

It was painfully underfunded, poorly animated and was written by writers that didn't give 2 shits about the show. You could say that it was the birth of Transformers except for the fact that Marvel's G1 came first and the cartoon took its ideas from there

There is 0 reason for G1 to be considered "important" at all
>>
>>5904420
>b-b-but it says le "Runble" lol xd
Just thought I'd get that shit out of the way before some autist thinks they're being clever.
>>
>>5904426
So now your "important" cartoon doesn't count because you don't agree with it?

Jesus, pick a side and stay with it damnit.
>>
>>5904425
>B....BUT I DONT LIKE IT!

it's the only reason we're even having these threads today, cuckboi
>>
File: DSC_0412.jpg (348KB, 1600x1063px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0412.jpg
348KB, 1600x1063px
>>5904424
>I am new to Transformers
>>
>>5904428
I just said it was painfully underfunded and poorly animated. Are those incorrect?

Also, the G1 toyline and Marvel series still existed. Even if the cartoon never happened, we would still have these threads, likely with less shitposters and less retards due to smaller size and less lazy cartooncucks who are illiterate and rely on 10 grade-tier animation
>>
>>5904427
I'm not him. I just think it's fucking stupid when some memechild refuses that bit of story-bible evidence of Blumble being a mistake, just because Captain Korea accidentally used an N.
>>
File: chromedome.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
chromedome.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>5904420
>Rungle

That's a one-off animation error, fucktard.

Notice how only one shot in the whole series says "RED," while EVERY other shot in the entire show colors him blue.

I mean Chromedome in the show has this stupid looking nose, but I didn't see you complaining about the toy having one.
>>
>>5904429
>I am new to literacy
>>
>>5904435
>That's a one-off animation error, fucktard.
Other way around. They make the story bible for cartoons before they animate them, and the toy came first anyway.
>>
>>5904435
See >>5904426
>>5904432
That "error" came about because it was taken straight from the story bible of the cartoon. See that small number over there? That's Rumble's product code number.

If anything, every instance of him being blue is incorrect.
>>
>>5904437
>one(1) off animation error that lasts for five (5) seasons straight

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>5904436
>Hasbro made their MP Soundwave toy-accurate
>but they only made their Frenzy blue because of Takara's name matching
And I proved you wrong, you silly goose.
>>
>>5904441
>G1
>5 seasons
...What?
>>
>>5904441
They ran with it. That doesn't mean it wasn't initially a mix-up.
>>
>>5904442
You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
So how hard would it be to paint Loudmouth into Nightbeat esque colours?
>>
I cant believe people are arguing about the frenzy\rumble color discrepancy unironically in 2016, absurd.
>>
>>5904448
Agreed. Especially when we already know the truth.
>>
>>5904448
Nostalgia certainly seems to blind some people.
>>
>>5904447
It depends on your painting skills. As it is, it's probably a simple paintjob since it's already toy Siren's head.
>>
>>5904405
No fucking clue but it pisses me off since most just need to be a shad lighter or darker to work
>>
>>5904448
>I can't believe people complaining about arguing about the frenzy/rumble color discrepancy unironically in 2016, absurd.
>>
>>5904444

No idea. He's barely in season 3, completely absent in The Rebirth but then turns up a fair bit in The Headmasters. That's still not 5 seasons, though.
>>
>>5904464
No anon has a point, it's 30 years old and we are adults
We can call them whatever we want and should be this upset at What two companies call them
>>
>>5904444
He might be condensing and is referring to what was programmed as season 5 which was that recycling of old TF episodes and a TV converted 3 parter of the film with Peter Cullen monologging them
It had that Jim Henson built wood puppet of power master prime that almost killed the child actor during filming
>>
>>5904476

>It had that Jim Henson built wood puppet of power master prime that almost killed the child actor during filming

whaaaaaaat
>>
File: prowl.gif (1MB, 377x251px) Image search: [Google]
prowl.gif
1MB, 377x251px
I will always be RIBFIR because I got into Transformers through the original cartoon. I recognise the legitimacy and prevalence of RIFFIB, but I saw the cartoon first and it's my favourite interpretation of the characters.

Each to their own.
>>
>>5904478
>Each to their own.
That type of talk don't belong here, boy.
>>
>>5904451
>>5904449
I have a blue Alternators Rumble so I don't know what you're talking about.
>>
The leaked Megatron is growing on me. I wasn't that impressed at first because Apollyon and Despotron already proved how cool MP Megs could be but the more I look at this new one, the more it looks like the perfect representation of the character. My only nitpicks are the feet that are a tad to slim (because of the transformation I assume) and the weird overdetailed back/side of the thighs. Looks like Despotron will be sold.

Anyone here feels the same?
>>
>>5904478
>rumble is frenzy frenzy is blue
Cartooncucks everyone
>>
File: tftmrf.jpg (109KB, 797x458px) Image search: [Google]
tftmrf.jpg
109KB, 797x458px
>>5904500

RIFFIR
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 297x107px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 297x107px
>this whole thread
>>
>>5904412
>I hope you're this buttdevestated when MP38 doesn't have red inner calves.

Huh, that is gonna feel weird. I got into transformers through Beast Wars and my first experience with G1 was mostly images of the toys, scans of the comic, and some low res screen caps of the cartoon. Because of that, the toys are my primary perception of g1, and I forget how much the G1 cartoon changed. Shame, because I prefer the 80's Japanese toy aesthetics to the animation in a lot of cases.
>>
RIWFIW
>>
>>5904412
They don't have a lot of repaint possibilities for this guy. We'll probably see one with with gray legs and one with black and red ones.

>>5904513
It's just one guy currently shitting up both TF threads. Probably some retard from /v/ judging by is autistic overuse of the word "cuck".
>>
>>5904425
You are falling for trolls. G1 is only important in that it created the basis for the story and characters. Everyone knows the Marvel comic is the actual canon. Everyone ALSO knows the cartoon has zero continuity because it was no more than a 22 minute toy commercial with special effects to entice me and other kids in the 80's to get their folks to buy them toys... fuck, even the writers werent allowed to be in th same room with each other, and thats why there wasnt a coherent plot, a branching storyline, or an over all direction in story telling. Writers weren't allowed to collaborate.

Stop falling for trolls you autist. They can't be retarded without you giving them your retard juice first.
>>
File: 1472646782008.png (3MB, 1677x1393px) Image search: [Google]
1472646782008.png
3MB, 1677x1393px
>>5904520
>Everyone knows the Marvel comic is the actual canon.

IDW is the canon now.
>>
>>5904497
I'm just tired of hearing about megadespollyon this and apospotron that. I can't wait for this fucking megadumb war to end.

>turns into a fucking handgun and gets literally finger fucked by his henchmen
most retarded gimmick ever

this general must become unbearable when that fuckface optimoron prime gets competing toys
>>
>>5904524
Both are, just different timelines, "multiverse".
>>
File: 1448858296614.jpg (62KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
1448858296614.jpg
62KB, 500x252px
"We got you your favourite Transformer for your birthday."

>it's not my favourite at all
>it's a really really bad, really really cheap knock-off
>it's a knock-off of a toy I already own and have had out on display for nearly a decade to boot

ffs I know they mean well but this is so frustrating. These guys always buy me fucking shite I don't need or want and then get shirty with me when I don't use or display it. They're already going on about expecting to see this knock-off on my shelves when they come over next week. I could deal with the shit presents if not for all the fucking grief they give me over them.
>>
>>5904548
Then make a space just for their gifts because they didn't have to get you a damn thing. The product may suck, but you're being ungrateful abiut the point of it.
>>
>>5904548

Let me guess, you're white, right?
>>
>>5904406
Rumble is Purple (US Cartoon), Frenzy is Silver (Movies).
>>
>>5904552
I'm white and even I think he's a piece of shit.
>>
>>5904549

>because they didn't have to get you a damn thing

Sometimes I wish they wouldn't. Normally they get me outright insulting stuff, like a giant globe because "you're stupid and don't know shit about geography", or Adam Sandler DVDs because "you like shit things". Or seven copies of Green Lantern on DVD.

The worst was when they didn't talk to me for a month because I told them I couldn't make use of a teflon-coated grill they'd bought me. I have budgerigars and teflon fumes could knock them stone dead.

I'm trying so so so fucking hard not to be an ungrateful shit, because at least this time they made an attempt at getting me something I'd like rather than just being dicks.
>>
>>5904557
>Or seven copies of Green Lantern on DVD.
Those make good coasters, I hear.
>>
>>5904557
You sound like a self-sufficient person. Leave this toxic relationship immediately.
>>
>>5904559

I gave them to a charity shop I like.
>>
>>5904400
i dont see the appeal of robots turning into heads neither. I mean they already have a head, so why does a robot with a head need to wear a head?

its like combining was the peak of their great ideas
>>
>>5904570
>so why does a robot with a head need to wear a head?

To save energy being small, the transtectors are only for combat/expploration, not daily use. The appeal is pretty much the same as gundam/macross, your pilots are the main characters, the robot suits their tools.
>>
>>5904520
>no more than a 22 minute toy commercial
>thinks his 4-color 99-cent rag is any better
>>
File: mp05 autismo.jpg (29KB, 312x550px) Image search: [Google]
mp05 autismo.jpg
29KB, 312x550px
>all this talk about mp autismo 2.0 made me take out my mp05
>bought him years ago but long after release
>played with it once but he flopped around and had that rust (well really discoloration) so never bothered to touch it again
>decide its time to give it a workout
>play with it again
>his own arms can't support the cannon but because of the wrist swivel it still looks better than TR galvatron
>cry because I'm comparing a supposed collectors piece to a fucking toy
>decide to transform him
>blind
>give up 30mins later as I feel like I'm bending the metal frame
>after a few guesses because too stupid to read PICTURES he's transformed

Jesus, nothing broke, but I can see how fragile he can be, so many ball jointed sections, still PLASTIC hinges, and those die cast feet connected onto the legs via balljoints...jesus christ dafuq, they should of shelved the idea until they could get some years into this.

Overall, like current day mp's its alt mode over robot, the gun mode is fucking amazing and comically oversized, the robot mode is fucking shit but loveable in a way, for 12 days he's quite amazing, but quite clear he was a rushed project that's only selling point was his rivalry with optimus himself needed to be held

I don't know how I'll get the 2.0 with my country's laws but damnit my desire is not only stronger but now I can leave the 2.0 in botmode with this big ancient thing beside him.

2.0's gun mode looked good but this thing still rocks.

Who here still rocks the mp05 one way or another?
>>
>>5904567
>I gave [seven copies of Green Lantern] to a charity shop I like.
I think you mean "hate".
>>
>>5904570
This is so hasbro's fanbase which is comprised of 99% virgins can finally get head.
>>
>>5904582
So what, Brainstorm's head is a former acrobat pilot that fell into the cockpit and thinks Chromedome is the coolest shit and gets his suit when he dies and has a squadron of Hardhead and Brainstorm under him who are respectively death fodder and the strongest pilot , and everyone lives on the Super Dimension Prison Fortress Maximus under Admiral Cerebros as they move back to their homeworld and Brainstorm gets in a love triangle with the idol singer Loudmouth and widowed old hag Nightbeat but eventually Loudmouth fucks his cousin Clobber instead and the trio of fools Wolfwire, Mindwipe, and Skullsmasher infiltrate the Autobots but find they like the culture of them and Loudmouth's singing is used to ward off the Decepticons at a turning point in the war, Highbrow defeats Scourge in a knife fight and take him as his wife, and in the reconstruction era where most of the Autobots and Decepticons live on the same planet together the remaining Decepticon forces of Galvatron and Astrotrain do a suicide attack against Fortress Maximus and Grand Maximus as an expression of this weird love emotion the Autobots have, killing every one of the Autobots except for Brainstorm and Nightbeat and the two set out for space on the Brave Maximus?
>>
File: 1160019129075.jpg (20KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1160019129075.jpg
20KB, 640x360px
>>5904605
>>
>>5904570
The head is a seperate being that enables the user to gain access to external powers beyond what a standard transformer can do.
>>
>>5904605
Yep,that's pretty much Headmasters, just switch Astrotrain for Scorponok.
>>
>>5904425
It's literally the ONLY CONTINUITY where Rumble means fucking anything other than "generic crowd-filler who dies like a punk". For all your hating on the toon, when you hear "Rumble", I bet you imagine Frank Welker's voice for Blue!Rumble. He actually got a lot of lines on that show, in all three seasons no less.

When has a Red Rumble ever done anything memorable besides die?
>>
File: Afterdeath-gameoverman.jpg (130KB, 502x689px) Image search: [Google]
Afterdeath-gameoverman.jpg
130KB, 502x689px
>>5904592
I really, really, really don't get where Marvelfags get off thinking their continuity-of-choice is objectively superior. Shit like Spacehikers or pic related is just as dumb, if not dumber than the nadir of the Sunbow show.
>>
>>5904593
>>cry because I'm comparing a supposed collectors piece to a fucking toy

Hate to break it to you, bud, but that "collectors piece" is still a toy.
>>
>>5904621
That's not relevant to which coloration is correct.
>>
>>5904626
t-thanks anon
>>
>>5904626
Just because its a robot dont mean its a toy you ignorant poorfag fuck.
>>
>>5904401

That's fine. It's also fine for others to do the opposite.

It doesnt really matter. Use the scheme you want
>>
>>5904593
I'll always think MP05 is impressive, but that doesn't mean it's good.
I don't have him because I never really liked him enough to go through the hassle of importing him, but whenever I'd see him I can't help but gawk at it.

Hopefully I'll be able to get MP Autismo 2.0 because he looks great, I'm definitely going to try getting him.
I'm actually going as far as planning to contact my country's customs agency about the matter to see if it's something that can be done and to ask about any precautions I should be taking with importing him to prevent any foreseeable misunderstands and complications.
>>
>>5904631
It is to me. When I hear "Rumble", I think the blue cassette punk. I can't help it. It always feels wrong to me when the colors are reversed.

[spoiler]And besides, it's more balanced that way; Frenzy has the cooler color scheme, Rumble has the cooler power set. If Frenzy is both the plain blue one and the one with no clear use of his powers, then he just sucks.
>>
>>5904668
Frenzy's powers are sonic weaponary and power drills in place of piledrivers. If anything that's even cooler
>>
Anyone get anything nice lately?
>>
>>5904624
Yeah, but Sunbow was consistently dumb.
>>
>>5904711
Yep. I got UW Computron and Shapeways parts for my Galvatron in the mail last week.
>>
>>5904406
I love how RIRFIBfags always think the RTS one doesn't count just because it's canceled. It's not like they cancelled it because of the color and it's not like releasing it would have magically changed the color either.
>>
>>5904713
I've got that Computron sitting in my HLJ warehouse needing to ship. I'm considering just not waiting on other preorders.

And I really need to get a shapeways order in for that galvatron piece, too.
>>
>>5904693
>Frenzy's powers are sonic weaponary and power drills in place of piledrivers.
But he never used those abilities in anything, because they're harder to visualize I guess? So he's just the Other One. The only time Simon Furman remembered Frenzy's cool powers, he had him killed by using them. So yeah.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 312x401px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 312x401px
>>5904713
>mfw my campus has shapeway level 3D printers I don't have to pay for to use
>>
File: 20160911_005036.jpg (166KB, 1310x1078px) Image search: [Google]
20160911_005036.jpg
166KB, 1310x1078px
>>5904711
>>
>>5904712
I'd argue it had legitimately well-written episodes, by season 3 at least.
>The Killing Jar
>Dark Awakening
>The Burden Hardest to Bear
>The Quintesson Journal
>Forever Is A Long Time Coming
>Dweller in the Depths
>Money is Everything
>Starscream's Ghost
>The Ghost in The Machine
Comic book legend Steve Gerber story edited the third season, and brought a slightly darker tone and more variety to the stories. I'd definitely say Gerber, Marv Wolfman and co. were better than Bob Budianski at least. Not to mention the cartoon fuckin' gave us The Movie, which was so cool that even Simon Furman was like "Yo this shit is totally canon".

Hell, I'd even argue a lot of season 1, such as The Ultimate Doom, holds up really well. And when it came to goofy, dumb stuff, that stuff was more palatable too cuz, as you put it, it was consistently dumb. "Hahaha foppish aliens that communicate entirely through super-powered singing, that's so dumb" is a more palatable kind of stupid than "Haha the Autobots all turn into amoral sociopaths when Optimus isn't around" or "Haha Optimus knew that and still killed himself over accidentally killing NPCs in a vidya"
>>
>>5904549
>>5904556
Lol, pushovers.
>>
>>5904746
Awww, police doggos. I have Sawback as the CW Protectobots' firehouse dog.
>>
>>5904737
>Mine require paying for materials to use
>>
>>5904406
I just like to say Frenzy's the red one because red is a loud, angry colour.
>>
>>5904716
It's clearly on the chart, meaning that it's counted. Why are you complaining?
>>5904723
Because Sunbow is a shitty company that's lazy as fuck
>>
>>5904783
So Rumble isn't loud and angry? I'd argue that he's even louder
>>
>>5904524
>IDW is the canon now

No thanks, if I wanted to read shit where evil autobots fight heroic decepticons, I'd just read Shattered Ass.
>>
>>5904796
>evil autobots
Where?
>>
>>5904401
>>5904412
>>5904414
>>5904419
>>5904421
>>5904428
>>5904435
>>5904621
>>5904668
>>5904716
>>5904723
>>5904783
Whelp, you know what they say about nostalgia and blindness
>>
>>5904790
Sunbow can't be lazy for things that don't exist. Frenzy's having drills is an IDW creation.
>>
So why does UW Compy's plastic feel so knock-offy? Did Hasbro pay off the factory guy to put sugar into the plastic injectors?
>>
>>5904828
Wait, does it feel worse than the usual CW/UW plastic? I've never liked that stuff- it's always felt really cheap and shitty.
>>
>>5904828
>everyone always complains red plastic feels cheap
>make a combiner thats 90% red plastic

That might be why.
>>
>>5904828
Is it prone to stress? If it's not, then I don't give a shit if it feels cheap.
>>
File: G1Stranglehold_boxart.jpg (84KB, 521x753px) Image search: [Google]
G1Stranglehold_boxart.jpg
84KB, 521x753px
>>5904711

This mother-fucker, I've been wanting him for years. He's missing the small gun, but I don't know if I'll bother tracking one down, as I'm displaying him in rhino mode.
>>
>>5904711

Bought myself a Mightron. And I got everything out of TR Wave 2 I wanted.

Still trying to track down a UW Computron for a non-retarded price, and mulling over if I really should try tracking down Tak Blur/Scourge. 2x the price for a bit of different colored paint and plastic is a bit painful.
>>
File: 20160910_150618_resized.jpg (609KB, 2064x1161px) Image search: [Google]
20160910_150618_resized.jpg
609KB, 2064x1161px
I wish I could buy a devestator upgrade kit just for new arms for longhaul.

They're just so stubby.

At one point I tried to see if using Devastator's hands on him would look good and... yeah.
>>
>>5904552
Look, a race-baiting faggot
Let me guess, you're a nigger?
>>
>>5904861

I'd recommend buying third party if you just want a single decent gewun figure.
>>
>>5904861
Don't worry, 90$ of robots can't see their toes.
>>
File: 20160910_150215_resized.jpg (560KB, 2064x1161px) Image search: [Google]
20160910_150215_resized.jpg
560KB, 2064x1161px
>>5904863
Meh. I always find that most third party figures to somewhat over-designed and not as aesthetically pleasing.

I'd rather quaint little stubby arms over busy designs.
>>
File: $_3.jpg (51KB, 289x547px) Image search: [Google]
$_3.jpg
51KB, 289x547px
>>5904881
Father!
>>
File: 1403631612489.jpg (136KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1403631612489.jpg
136KB, 919x720px
>indecisiveness over MP Inferno and Grapple have reached a point where I'm starting to think just buying both would be the easiest choice

I hate redecos
>>
New Treadshot when?
>>
>>5904965
CW leader Jetfire repaint kgo
>>
>>5904511
I like this concept.
>>
File: CsAOJiTUIAAX7Uv.jpg (182KB, 1084x540px) Image search: [Google]
CsAOJiTUIAAX7Uv.jpg
182KB, 1084x540px
Astrotrain joined the Power Rangers.
>>
>>5904394
Wolfwire or Mindwipe i'm thinking of picking one up.
>>
>>5904997
>Orange Ranger

Welp, gotta watch that now. Best color is officially a Ranger.
>>
>>5904999
Which one do you like more
Both are solid figures
>>
>>5905008
>>5904997
Saban skipped adapting train-sentai into Power Rangers. They jumped straight to the ninja one.
>>
File: toqger.jpg (152KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
toqger.jpg
152KB, 1440x810px
>>5905024
not surprising when this is their first mecha
>>
>>5905008
>Battle Cossack
>>
>>5904997
>didn't bother to photoshop Sentinel's train in too

Laziness!
>>
I have a few spare Combiner Wars Skywarps, was thinking of doing a bit of painting and water transfers to make one or two into Titans livery customs from Gundam. Is this a terrible idea?
>>
>>5905034
Battle Fever J is some good stuff. There was also the dream sequence Orange Ranger from SPD.
>>
>>5905039
It's not a train, it's a wall to keep out illegal Titan Maestros
>>
File: SentinelPrime2.jpg (853KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SentinelPrime2.jpg
853KB, 1600x1200px
>>5905047
>he's pink in that picture, or near enough

Poor Sentinel, he is damn near impossible to photograph correctly because of his crazy orange color.
>>
>>5904624
Dat green shirt dude in the back looking like "Cosnider the following"
>>
File: PFT10033.jpg (77KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
PFT10033.jpg
77KB, 752x564px
>>5904711
On my way to take uw Computron, lg Bluur, lg Scourge and lg Hardhead from my dealers store, was really tempted to get Fort too, but he just doesn't look right, I guess I'll stick to "Stronghold" and just give him the max warden head.
>>
>>5905112
I knew underages came on here.
>>
>>5905132
I don't care much for all the rounded areas on fort max

I want him to be blocky as fuck
>>
File: 2016-09-09 18.31.35.jpg (538KB, 1200x939px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-09 18.31.35.jpg
538KB, 1200x939px
quick question

is TR Galvatron's buttflap painted, or cast in that different shade of purple?

I can't tell, and I'm uneasy about trying any customization before I know for sure.
>>
>>5905143
He has a buttflap?
>>
>>5905143
It's painted. All of the purple that looks different on the toy is actually painted.
>>
>>5905207
Any idea wha the actual plastic is colored then? Suppose it's too much to hope it's the actual correct-colored purple underneath
>>
>>5905210
Don't own the toy, but judging by the large amount of grey, grey.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 810x780px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 810x780px
>>5904828
Maybe I just have low standards or something, but it feels fine to me.
>>
>>5905210
Same dark grey/black plastic that the back thing on his back is. Same as his treads.
>>
>>5905223
Same. The only bit I think feels shit is scattorshots wings, but I guess that's the nature of the plastic, and it's probably like that on the other versions anyway.
>>
File: 20160910_150238_HDR-1.jpg (909KB, 1989x2514px) Image search: [Google]
20160910_150238_HDR-1.jpg
909KB, 1989x2514px
Yee
>>
>>5905236
>Yee
Hi, Ben. Love your site.
>>
>>5905236
Well color me jealous, aside from the price. Nice snag Anon!
>>
>>5905047
>It's not a train, it's a wall to keep out illegal Maestros Titanes
ftfy
>>
>>5904412
>implying that the cartoon isn't true canon
>Shamelessly using the No True Scotsman fallacy
And you just defeated yourself there.
>>
>>5904511
>RIFFIR
>Rumble is Frenzy, Frenzy is Rumble
MY FUCKED IS MIND
>>
File: 1448922396122.png (537KB, 629x466px) Image search: [Google]
1448922396122.png
537KB, 629x466px
>>5905253
>>
>>5905232
>scattorshots wings
Are they rubery plastic like in the individual Scattor?
>>
>>5905236

Nice haul man.
>>
>>5905265

We need an edit of this with Skullcruncher's.
>>
>>5905267
I wouldn't describe them as rubber they might be but I don't know much about my plastic types, all I know is it feels different, it is more flexible than the normal plastic.
>>
File: 1473545621581.png (368KB, 629x466px) Image search: [Google]
1473545621581.png
368KB, 629x466px
>>5905265
A gift.

>>5905285
Just finished it.

>>5905297
I see, I'll have to wait until have it at hand, I had planned on swaping them for the pinkish wings on "betatron" anyway, love the original toy colours but went for the new molds,
>>
File: 1429516015444.png (26KB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
1429516015444.png
26KB, 280x200px
Let's make a stupid game
Think about your favored Autobot and Decepticon
Now try to image their Shattered Glass version (character-wise)
Would you still like them?
>>
>>5905297
>>5905267
Yeah, they're semi flexible. Good call on the designers' parts, cuz the wings are thin as hell.
>>
Were there any animal-type Transformers aside from Terrorcons/Insecticons? I have a gator/croc that is pretty old and looks a bit like Skullcruncher/Skullcrusher and an orange and red lion as well. Might be knockoffs, but they have surprisingly good designs and have lasted a few decades.
>>
>>5905308
Glorious
>>
>>5905314
In g1, there were the terrorcons, seacons, predacons, pretender monsters/monstructor (all combiner teams), the dinobots, insecticons, monsterbots, sky lynx, several pretenders like octopunch and stranglehold, etc.

Do you have pics of the figures?
>>
>>5905312
V Saber and Starscream, IDW made Saber a crazy asshole, hated the character but liked the design, Starscream became an heroic Con in Armada and I really liked him.
>>
>>5905246
Well it's Canadian prices so still damn good. Problem is that Highbrow's headmaster doesn't totally plug in all the way it seems.
>>
>>5905312
It then results in figuratively literally Ironhide and figuratively literally Starscream. Bleh.
>>
File: TonightWeRide.jpg (224KB, 837x1145px) Image search: [Google]
TonightWeRide.jpg
224KB, 837x1145px
>>5905314

Sounds like you might have Rampage from the Predacons. I've got the 3P version of him.
>>
File: 20160910_155227_HDR-1.jpg (967KB, 1922x2602px) Image search: [Google]
20160910_155227_HDR-1.jpg
967KB, 1922x2602px
AAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>5904752
Season 2 had some good ones too like Prime Target. Five Faces of Darkness was well written, just poorly animated.
>>
>>5905342
you weeb
>>
>>5905342
Kek, I should watch Headmasters again it was so fucking stupidly fun
>>
>>5905338
who?
>>
File: 20160910_155911_HDR-1.jpg (877KB, 1936x2582px) Image search: [Google]
20160910_155911_HDR-1.jpg
877KB, 1936x2582px
These are seriously the best deluxes we've had in years and years. Can't wait till I get a shot at Brainstorm.
>>
>>5905354
A opportunistic glass cannon and a cocky yet reliable fighter plane.
>>
>>5905323
I'll take a picture now, I'll apologize in advance about the clutter though.

>>5905339
No idea, I'll get a picture. Might just be an off brand or something!
>>
>>5905312
Soundwave is my favorite, and considering in SG he's boisterous martial artist who has been knighted by the Queen of England for his heroics, then hell fucking yeah I still like him.
>>
>>5905342
First thing I did when I got all 3 of them.
>>
>>5905359
If he ever comes out.

I'd be nice if we knew the release date.
>>
>>5905388
"Soon."
>>
File: 2016-09-10 18.12.52.jpg (376KB, 1242x833px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-10 18.12.52.jpg
376KB, 1242x833px
Lossed a lot in a recent flood, but on a restock run, I came across these guys. Last ones on the peg. Impulse took over and well, I am pretty damned well pleased with them. Cheers.
>>
>>5905401
I'd love to buy a Nightbeat for my spare Blurr, but man is his face fucking ugly.
>>
>>5905405
He's a very excitable chap.
>>
File: WP_20160910_19_16_40_Pro.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160910_19_16_40_Pro.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
>>5905323
>>5905339
Pic related. Apologies in advance if it sucks, had to take it on my phone.
>>
File: Computron.jpg (424KB, 973x1312px) Image search: [Google]
Computron.jpg
424KB, 973x1312px
UW Computron is awesome. After all the random little niggles that kept UW Bruticus from being perfect, I was kind of worried. Computron doesn't have any of those. Strafe holds together well, there isn't any molding errors like I had on Swindle. He looks impressive as fuck and is perfect. Despite being entirely retools he feels like every part was made for him and not just repurposed from other toys in the line.

Also drill hand. How can Betatron even compete?
>>
>>5905408
>WHO TOOK MY SHADES?!
>>
>>5905413

That doesn't look like Rampage at all to me. Hmm. Dunno who it is.
>>
>>5905413
It ate the rest of my post. The front I know aside from the jet and the red autobot car. Forgot to toss my large Starscream from G1 in there. The gator/croc and the lion are my main interests, the lion really does not look all that Transformery, for lack of a better word, but the Crocogator seems to share a number of design traits with the rest of my original collection. I have a handful of Cyberjets and three Beast Wars figures, Tankor drone as well if pictures are wanted.
>>
File: 1FuckingRetard.jpg (95KB, 1026x319px) Image search: [Google]
1FuckingRetard.jpg
95KB, 1026x319px
>open
>still wants almost $60
>for a new soon to be available Deluxe

Fucks sake when is this shit going to hit Walgreens already so we stop seeing dumb shit like this?
>>
>>5905427
May 2017.
>>
>>5905427
I found the most efficient way of keeping scalpers away from the Transformers racks at Walgreens is to vigorously ejaculate on the racks and any unpurchased figures on a daily basis. Your primal, marking musk will unconsciously prevent anyone from taking your male marked goods.
>>
>>5905024
For good reason, ToQger doesn't really work outside of Japan.
>>
>Make a line with a swappable head feature
>Don't release extra heads that match the colors of released figures, despite the fact that people would buy them even if they were sold in blind boxes

Seriously, I like the TM's but most of them don't fit well with the released figures.
>>
>>5905312

Alright, I'll do a couple.

>Autobots
>Ultra Magnus

So generally SG versions are colored like their nemesis on the other faction. Nowadays Magnus's nenesis tends to be Overlord, so he'd be a big blue, black, white and teal Ultra Magnus, with a black Optimus with orange windows inside his armor.

Since Magnus is a stickler for procedure and rules, SG Magnus would be a loose cannon outlaw.

>Roadbuster
SG Roadbuster would be a pacifist who hates war, maybe even a mechanic.

Since the Deluxe Vehicles and Deluxe Insecticons were both licensed toys from Takatoku, they'd be opposites. He'd probably be either Barrage or Chop Shop colored.

>Decepticons

>Kickback
uhhhhh, well he would actually get to show up in shit instead of getting eclipsed by the other Insecticons. Since, you know, opposite land.

Since his thing is being a friendly but manipulative bastard, his SG version would be harsh but supportive. He'd make fun of you, but be a true friend.

I'm not sure what the rival faction for the Insecticons are. Dinobots, maybe? All the silver on him would be gold, all his black would be gray, and his yellow red.

>Breakdown
He'd be in gray, black, and red Skydive colors. Instead of being paranoid, he would be incredibly trusting.

>Slipstream
Windblade colors. Instead of being bitchy she'd be motherly and caring like Arcee.
>>
File: i don't believe this shit.png (114KB, 407x613px) Image search: [Google]
i don't believe this shit.png
114KB, 407x613px
>>5905312
This is the canon SG for Overlord, which is fine, but I prefer the idea of a moe gentle giant who's terrified of hurting people.

And then SG Fort Max captures him and forces him to torture a prison full of mechs for three years. Haha.
>>
>>5905441
and most of them should have been the released figures.
>>
>>5905441
>blind boxes
Fuck no, scalpers would rape wallets with the "rare" ones. Also most of them work, Grimlock being almost black goes withe everything, Nightbeat works with blurr and scourge, same for terribull, crashbash works with Skull etc etc.
>>
>>5905446
>Windblade colors. Instead of being bitchy she'd be motherly and caring like Arcee.
But she already is Windblade in different colors
>>
>>5905457
What if there is normal 1:12 distribution in a box so if you buy a whole box you get all of them?
>>
>>5905413
Are those Swindle and Vector?
>>
>>5905449
This remember me of how there are no Duocon autobots, are there other gimmick subgroups limited to faction? not sure if battlechargers would count as the counterpart to jumpstarters...
>>
>>5905466
Monsterbots
>>
>>5905460
No thank you, you have the altmode subline for your "blind" fun.
>>
>>5905468
But they are not compatible with the mainline.
>>
>>5905359
Still frustrayet wave 2 isnt out in Ausfalia yet, I want chromedome to go with my rewind.
>>
>>5905342
Do they ever get to Bremen?
>>
>>5905427
>>5905392
>>
>>5905346
>Five Faces of Darkness was well written
>Five Faces of Darkness
>well written
OK, I'm the biggest defender of the cartoon but that's crazy talk. Half of FFoD is everybody just running back and forth until Metroplex and Trypticon fight for all of 5 minutes.
>>
File: Wasted Molds.jpg (2MB, 3936x2728px) Image search: [Google]
Wasted Molds.jpg
2MB, 3936x2728px
>>5905450
Fuckin-A.
>>
>>5905478
But we did get the orange guy
>>
>>5905470
Which is good.
>>
>>5905479
Wow-ee, one out of ten.
>>
>>5905478
>Squeezeplay's one of my favorite Transformers
>First toy in year is just his head

I'll be lucky if he gets another toy before I die.
>>
>>5905482
We're also getting the purple guy at the far left.
>>
>>5905479
Sentinel Prime is the worst toy ever made, he was created to warm shelves and to make trump memes.
>>
>>5905482
Get bent faggot
>>
>>5905488

He's a fun toy though. The Trump Prime memes are just a bonus.
>>
>>5905312
Skywarp.

He's probably a mobility limited, but kindhearted character prone to spontaneous acts of unexpected camaraderie and kindness?
>>
>>5905019
Ended up getting mind-wipe, pretty neat.
>>
>>5905488
>worst toy ever made
T30 Blitzwing says hello
>>
>>5905509
Blitzwing did nothing wrong, he was just manufactured improperly.
>>
>>5905339
A weapon to surpass Metal Gear.
>>
>>5905494
*Astrotrain is a fun toy.
>>
>>5904861
that's actually pretty neat looking, my dude.
>>
What the hell is up with the little ridges on the 5mm post for wolfwire's gun? It goes in halfway, and then his hand hits them and it either pops out or looks like his thumb's gonna break. Has anyone just shaved them off?

Also, how is mindwipe compared to the rest of wave 2? I skipped out on him because he kind of looks like a mess, but apparently he's fun in-hand so maybe I should have grabbed one.
>>
>>5905488
That's not FOC Onslaught or Prime Airachnid, now those are shit toys.
>>
>>5905236
be careful with wolfwire, the hinge on his back to access the cockpit is weak.
>>
CW Deluxe Groove is back up on Amazon, so if you still somehow don't have him, now's the time.
>>
Are the RiD toys of decent quality? I have a hankering to buy the Fracture and Airazor set, as well as Divebomb. However I am new to the line, Animated seemed to be good quality and most of the other sets I own are decent as well.
>>
>>5905549
>another design flaw
Thanks, John.
>>
>>5905566
Thew once described the line as "white noise made into a tf". Didn't know what to say about that until I got RID Bee. His bot mode is fine, transformation is fine, and altmode is fine, but there's just nothing that makes the toy special or fun.
>>
>>5905578
Thanks for the warning, that hardly sounds worth dropping a $20 on. I'll go for Vorath and Mindwipe instead.
>>
>>5904812
Nope, he had them in Marvel G1 long before IDW showed them
>>
>>5905488
Get fucked, cuck
>>
Anyone have the Perfect Effect feet on their Takara Computron? I'm wondering how much the colors match.
>>
File: 1473207437604.jpg (1MB, 3688x4284px) Image search: [Google]
1473207437604.jpg
1MB, 3688x4284px
>>5905488
>Sentinel Prime is the worst toy ever made
>he was created to make trump memes.
Pick one, the memes are golden and I'm not even a burger.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3688x4284px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3688x4284px
>>5905611
>>
>>5905533
Mindwipe is fuckin awesome. My favorite of the wave. Plus he has a 5mm hole in front of his HM port so you can give him any 5mm accessory as a head which is awesome.
>>
File: DOWANT.jpg (54KB, 604x414px) Image search: [Google]
DOWANT.jpg
54KB, 604x414px
>>5905616
>>5905611
>mfw I wrote all these and people like them
>>
File: MindwipeFacegun2.jpg (865KB, 1386x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MindwipeFacegun2.jpg
865KB, 1386x1200px
>>5905620
>>
>>5905621
>tfw i started the sentinel trump meme and people still use it 1 month later
feels good man
>>
Where is a good place to get pins for pin joints, either that or some long thin screws?
>>
so howbout them new listings?
>>
>>5905636
Huh?
>>
File: 1NewTFRumorSet.jpg (84KB, 589x436px) Image search: [Google]
1NewTFRumorSet.jpg
84KB, 589x436px
>>5905640
>>
>>5905642
Predaking AND Arcee? Please hasbro, my dick can only get so hard.
>>
>>5905651

Well, this is the line of Headmasters, and she was one of the original HM's in the cartoon.

Again, it's just rumors though. For all anyone knows it's just bullshit and fairy farts.
>>
>>5905658
Honestly if we get the rest of the beast combiners, dinobots, and a few extra characters like missing minibots here and there, I'll mostly be done with CHUG unless they start doing a bunch of stuff from something like Victory
>>
>>5905658
I am actually surprised they didn't do predaking for the combiner wars set, maybe they didn't think his individual parts would sell, or maybe they didn't want to confuse the kids who had watched prime.
>>
>>5905683

They probably didn't want to commit to beast bots without having remold potential.

If they do Predaking, I 100% expect his pre-mold to be Abominus, and there to be a base body that'll end up the animal version of the Deadend mold.
>>
>>5905696
>It is a 4-legged animal that stands up to transform episode.
>>
>>5905696
>>5905699
A few months back, anons here basically realized you could make all the beast combiner limbs off of about 2-4 base molds. The quadroped, the bird, the shark/fish, etc.

They all basically worked the same in G1 after all.
>>
>>5905519
Don't put words in other people's mouths.
>>
>>5905488
He was talking about orange lion guy
>>
>>5905568
Hasbro doesn't do the actual design/engineering. That is all Takara mate.
>>
>>5905702
The only problem I see are the torso's.
>>
>>5905143
What are you talking about?
The flap hanging behind him is his grey jet nose.
The flap that covers his abs in canon mode is painted if thats what you mean.
>>
File: [feminists clapping loudly].gif (144KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
[feminists clapping loudly].gif
144KB, 500x375px
>>5905312
>Cybertron CDF Scattorshot
>his refined and articulate demeanor and speech patterns desiguises his uselessness with technology and dull wit
>only uses tons of melee weapons

Eh probs not. Unless his specialty is shooting walls of swords accurately.
>>
>>5905312
>shattered ass
Stop
>>
File: think.jpg (117KB, 736x567px) Image search: [Google]
think.jpg
117KB, 736x567px
>>5905488
It's pretty weird how people seem to hate Sentinel, Blurr and Scourge but yet they sell very well in a lot of places.

I kinda want them but I'm low on money, should I wait for a possible sale?
>>
>>5905716
>BAWWW STOP LIKING THINGS I HATE
You first.
>>
For those that missed Deluxe CW Groove on Amazon (again), HTS just restocked him.
>>
>>5905728

Thank you fuck
>>
>>5905725
No one really hates Blurr, his colors are just really bad, but he's a solid toy with a pretty cool transformation.

Same goes for Sentinel, but Scourge is really underwhelming due to colors, simple transformation, and no torso swivel.
>>
Is Rook's head on a standard balljoint? I'm thinking of making autotrooper squads out of him but I don't have the mold yet.
>>
>>5905733
Sentinel is bad because astrotrain is the same mold but 1000x better looking, the mold itself is fantastic.
>>
>>5905741
Dude, I said the same thing.
>>
>>5905634
Modelling/crafts/hobby/RC shops, online and offline. Recommend using Brass rods, they can be cut easily using wire cutters and are resistant to oxidation. Transformers uses 1.5mm diameter rods I believe. If you need a specific brand try KS metals.
>>
File: RookAndTheFrog.jpg (895KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
RookAndTheFrog.jpg
895KB, 1600x1200px
>>5905740

He's got a balljointed head, yeah. You'll have to seperate the halves to take it off the ball though. And Rook is pretty fucking pricey these days since he was so popular.
>>
>>5905449
>That bio

Fucking walky-tier trash
>>
>>5905741
He would have been more fantastic if they stuck to the original plan and made him more a bullet train so we wouldn't have the awkward train kibble and gaps there in the back of him.
>>
>>5905726
>STOP DISLIKING WHAT I LIKE
Cry harder senpai
>>
>>5905741
One toy being better than another toy does not mean that the other toy is bad you fucking retard
>>
>>5905780
You mean that old Don Figueroa design?
>>
>>5905449
Am I the only one who prefers Masterforce's Team Dad/Mom version of Overlord?

Way more interesting than Edgy McEdgerton Serial Killer Overlord
>>
>>5904394
That would totally work. Add more to the Zuul dog neck to compensate for the arms needing to stay out and then engineer longer hind beast legs that hold around to fill in the back of the robot legs.
>>
>>5905034
>CCCP is now a color

But comrade, red is the color of GLORIOUS MOTHER RUSSIA
>>
>>5905642
Call me when they do Seacons. Then call me when we get those Seacons as God Neptune.
>>
>>5905772
Oh TransAnon, you never fail to make me smile with your photographs.
>>
File: 3PCombinerCycle.jpg (178KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
3PCombinerCycle.jpg
178KB, 800x598px
>>5905815

Theres always 3Ps'. Then again...
>>
>>5905815
>Seacons

I wish, they'll be ignored, along with Monstructor.
>>
>>5905819

Thanks, I guess.

I wish more people would post pics. I love pics of toys here on /toy/, people are pretty creative.
>>
>>5905820
Uhg. Green Giant, Quantron, and Ordin are the only ones that are decent at the moment with minimal issues. But Quantron and Ordin still have issues.
>>
>>5905824

Gravity builder is pretty fucking solid sans one overly tight knee ratchet.
>>
>>5905823
S'all good. I would post more, but my hands shake as bad as a Parkinson's patient.
>>
>>5905622
that dastardly fiend Mindwipe has commandeered Longarm Prime and forced him to be a gun, what depths won't that depraved Decepticon sink to?
>>
>>5905827

I just rest a camera on a box or on the table itself.
>>
>>5905824

Don't forget Feral Rex. He's damn good too.
>>
File: 1473549912894.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
1473549912894.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
>>5905413
Does anyone happen to know who the circled Autobot in this picture is? I had that Transformer as a kid, and it's bugging me now.
>>
>>5905833
G2 Rapido
>>
File: 20160724_013403.jpg (160KB, 1632x918px) Image search: [Google]
20160724_013403.jpg
160KB, 1632x918px
>>5905827
You will often see me take low-angle shots because the phone is propped on the table itself. Timer helps too.
>>
>>5905838
Thank you so much! It's been decades of searching. Hopefully I can buy you a drink sometime, cheers!
>>
>>5905839
"So then I told her, I said baby, that's not my penis! That's Grimlock!"
>>
File: 1420953944410.gif (922KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1420953944410.gif
922KB, 225x225px
>>5905842
Just left a wedding reception so I'm already pretty drunk dude. I'll take that drink tomorrow night.
>>
>>5905824
>quantron and ordin
lol
>>
I just got Skullcruncher today. Did any good mods to make it so you can fold his rear gator legs inside his robot legs?
>>
File: 1420690203322.gif (967KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
1420690203322.gif
967KB, 245x180px
>>5905824
Green Giant and Feral Rex are the only good 3p combiners dude.

>tfw HasTak made a better Computron than Quantron

Shouldn't even be surprised. HasTak's Springer is better than anything 3p ever did/are doing as well.
>>
Just had some massive nostalgia, watching Toonami while playing with Transformers.
>>
>>5905924

Me too. HunterXHunter's on.
>>
>>5905359
Best designs in years, also worst QC in years.
>>
>>5905922
what about Gravity Builder?
>>
File: astrotrain1.jpg (140KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
astrotrain1.jpg
140KB, 600x337px
Steam Engine Astrotrain when?
>>
File: yee.jpg (40KB, 509x429px) Image search: [Google]
yee.jpg
40KB, 509x429px
>>5905236
>>
I read somewhere that SDCC Fortress Maximus could suffer from a breakage issue on the hinges that hold the tower pieces (they're apparently clear plastic). Does the regular release also suffer from that problem, and are the hinges clear plastic?
>>
>>5905954
Never. Now fuck off
>>
>>5905933
Yeah, was a good episode. Iron Blooded was amazing this week.
>>
>>5905958
You fuck off.
>>
File: WhatTheHell.png (391KB, 424x584px) Image search: [Google]
WhatTheHell.png
391KB, 424x584px
>>5905960

Toonami's got a pretty good lineup right now. Wish they'd fucking dump Naruto though, holy shit. It's been over in Japan for a while now. Anyone who cared has already moved on, and they're still stuck on the Orochimaru shit.

Mostly messing around with my TR stuff ATM. I gotta figure out where to put my Superion though. I want to display him near me but a 3rd combiner on my desk is probably overkill.
>>
>>5905958
>>5905963
You can both fuck off together <3
>>
>>5905963
>MUH GEEWUN TREN LE PLS
Go stuff your G1 Astrotrain up your ass, faggot
>>
>>5905960
Is IBO dubbed or has Toonami started airing subs? I don't have cable anymore and Hulu only has it subbed.
>>
>>5905972
>putting a white object in a dirty anus
>>
File: 1278378369472.jpg (16KB, 299x276px) Image search: [Google]
1278378369472.jpg
16KB, 299x276px
Why do /tfg/ threads always devolve into shitposting contests?
>>
>>5905979
Because the colorful robots attract people with autism.
>>
>>5905957
Anyone?
>>
>>5905979

Because 1 or 2 retards think it's funny instead of realizing everyone ignores them and they're replying to themselves or each other.

Seriously, haven't they realized theres an ignore function on like all of the 4chan addons?
>>
Anyone have that pic of Galatrons fan base mode?

I need something halfway decent to justify this purchase...
>>
>>5905974
They said dubs only. That said it has a surprisingly great VA cast in my opinion.
>>
>>5905975
Your anus is dirty due to white fluid so it doesn't matter
>>
>>5905999
I would have thought you of all people would know that having black cock rammed up your ass every day damages your anal sphincter and makes shit leak out.
>>
File: 14.jpg (34KB, 477x322px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
34KB, 477x322px
>>5905975
>>5905999
>>5906002

Anons, my astrotrain used to be white. Now it is brown.
And the smell makes me hard.
>>
>>5905794
>humans piloting transformers

That entire idea was awful and was symptomatic with Japan not being able to do Transformers well on their own.
>>
>>5906002
Hmm, projecting now are we?

At least I'm satisfied with the fact that we now not only have a new Astrotrain that's a good toy, we have one that has a sick train mode which is better than the hunk of shit that was the G1 version.
>>
>>5905772

Thanks. I need to salvage some heads from some junkers but hopefully this will do. I didn't realize how pricey he got though. I was hoping everyone was going to ditch him for Groove but he turned out as the best limb bot.
>>
>>5906011
>That entire idea was awful

But Masterforce is regarded to be one of the best Transformers series out there in regard of the 80's and early 90's before Beast Wars 2/Neo. It was serious enough and had an extremely solid story for the most part. Even the real transformers in the series which were the pretenders had a good human aspect to them.
>>
Good night Anons.
>>
>>5906026
Not him, but having watched the show, the concept wasn't bad, but the execution wasn't that great in a few areas, and they really loved to use slow mo to the point that it was infuriating.
>>
File: RookAndTheFrog2.jpg (833KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
RookAndTheFrog2.jpg
833KB, 1600x1200px
>>5906022

Yeah, he really shot up in price. Guess making a solid, fun toy really does wonders for popularity at times.
>>
>>5906030
He's a rarity in this day, and age. A new transformer that isn't based on an old one in any capacity, and wasn't recently shown off in any media (he only shows up in the background once, and combined, then never again).
>>
>>5906028
That's why I said it was solid for the most part, they tried doing innovative things that just was poorly executed and was cringey/annoying.

>>5906030
Well it's a good toy and people have been using it for Memes and shit that's why. Same goes for Alpha Bravo. For a not muh geenwhine toy it is quite expensive individually since he's a solid standalone figure and people do use him for customs and shit.
>>
File: RookAndTheFrog3.jpg (842KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
RookAndTheFrog3.jpg
842KB, 1600x1200px
>>5906032

Hopefully they'll use him in the comics again at some point. And not just as some wanker who dies in one hit like a lot of other random TF's from over the years no one remembers.

>>5906036

Alpha Bravo has been used for memes?
>>
>>5906036
>Same goes for Alpha Bravo

Nope, people got him when no one knew Slingshot was ever getting released, the most people either tossed him aside and used him as combiner fodder, or just used him to replace Blades on Defensor since his colors matched the team more.
>>
I has a question guys. The toysRus exclusive RID Starscream, it's Takara going to do a version of that one? I'm kind of praying for a skywarp of that mold.
>>
>>5906049
>I'm kind of praying for a skywarp of that mold.

No info so far, but they are apparently releasing Starscream. Skywarp has a shot since they released a Prime Skywarp over there.
>>
>>5906049
Starscream is a given since he is confirmed to be in the next season, Takara always does show characters.
>>
So what's the best CHUG Nemesis Prime figure?
>>
File: Wrong_Autobots.jpg (96KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Wrong_Autobots.jpg
96KB, 1024x576px
>>5906075
Not entirely CHUG but the beast hunters aesthetic works well with the Nemesis Prime idea
>>
Finally got Computron today, pretty nice set, Afterburner and Lightspeed could be better, but the rest are great, had to improvise to give the gestalt a dong tho.
>>
File: 1434286793997.jpg (39KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
1434286793997.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
>>5906083
>red Victorion feet
>>
Hey anons, I was hoping for some help.
The wording is a bit confusing on TFSource's site. When you hit "add to stack", they won't charge you until they get it in stock, right?
>>
>>5906112
Nope, customs made from a Captain america mech suit.

Man, tm Scourge would look so nice without the block behind his head.
>>
>>5906128
>takara scourge
JUST
>>
File: LG-24 1.jpg (85KB, 800x671px) Image search: [Google]
LG-24 1.jpg
85KB, 800x671px
Find a flaw.
>>
>>5906141
It literally gives you Cancer
>>
>>5906141
It literally has cancer and the purple is kinda shitty
>>
File: Cr9ZA_lVYAA-8ir.jpg (162KB, 1200x952px) Image search: [Google]
Cr9ZA_lVYAA-8ir.jpg
162KB, 1200x952px
>>5906141
I, for one, like him.
>>
>>5906141
The painted fist.
>>
>>5906158
Shockwave_rubs_jelly_all_over_his_chest.webm
>>
>>5905733
So basically if you want them you should buy Sentinel and Blurr asap but wait with Scourge?
>>
>>5906164
Looks cooler than the ugly painted fist
>>
>>5906174
Still not on pAR with TFA grapewave
>>
>>5906141
Little head master dude doesn't come with a proper body.
>"Oh, Takara will save us. They will make bodies for all the guys Hasbro is screwing over"
t.Takaracucks
>>
>>5904401
>>5904406

Rumble and Frenzy can change color at will and do it all the time to mess with people because they're assholes.
>>
Incidentally I think Rumble is blue and Frenzy is red because of their different takes on battle.

Rumble: brutish little street fighter, uses subsonic sounds to cause quakes, compare to baseball bat. Hence, blue.
Frenzy: horrible little psycho, uses supersonic sounds to induce mental effects, compare to stiletto. Hence, red.
>>
>>5905479
>>5905486
It's my old image, before we knew of them, I will update it one day.
>>
>>5906198
You're a hero among cowards.
>>
>>5906193
This is the dumbest thing I've ever read
>>
>>5905957
>>5905983
No, the regular release is fine.
>>
>>5906202
You haven't read much IDW then.
>>
>>5906204
Nah, Dreamwave is much worse

IDW is ironically enough, despite being subpar, the best TF comic series we've ever had. Kinda sad really
>>
>>5906028
That was budget. They couldn't fully animate the episodes.
>>
>>5906043
>
Nope, people got him when no one knew Slingshot was ever getting released, the most people either tossed him aside and used him as combiner fodder, or just used him to replace Blades on Defensor since his colors matched the team more.

You just literally proved my point. He's solid that people use him as a combiner replacement for others. If he is really as shitty as you're implying he was then people wouldn't be buying him and I've seen a lot of people bitch about him that said they won't buy him but after getting him those same people started praising him for being a good standalone heliformer.

>>5906040
I meant as a solid toy that some also have used for their customs.
>>
>>5905979
Two reasons:
G1 haters (it's fine not to like it but all the "MUH GEEWUN", "why should we care about an outdated shitty commercial" and such are the starting point of half the shitstorm)
Official product haters (they have such a hate boner for official products they'll never aknowledge their superiority when it's the case and start shitposting about how "cucks" people who chosing quality and aesthetics over hating big corporations are)
>>
>>5906051
>>5906064
Thanks guys, fingers are crossed
>>
>>5906220
He's a good figure but I think most would rather he not exist if it meant Slingshot was released in his place.
>>
>>5906202
He's right though.

Rumble is blue and uses Piledrivers to rumble the earth and cause earthquakes.

Frenzy is red and uses laser guns and super loud screeching.
>>
>>5906279
>>5906193
I don't quite follow. How does Quaking=Blue and Sound=Red?
>>
>>5906283
The blue robot uses pile drivers. Pile drivers make things Rumble.
>>
>>5906193
>>5906279
>>5906291
>autism.txt
>>
>this and the prior thread

The only solotuion, Frenzy and rumble swap color schemes/names, and from the future, they must be released as a twin pack, with both red and blue (with a black line separating the colors)
>>
>>5906291
They both used pile drivers in the cartoon.
>>
File: Enemymicrochange.jpg (36KB, 309x468px) Image search: [Google]
Enemymicrochange.jpg
36KB, 309x468px
Who gives a shit about Rumble and Frenzy when Enemy is the best cassette?
>>
>>5906302
Just make it canon that they change colors. Problem solved.
>>
>>5906309
Have we ever gotten any new Enemy toys?
>>
>>5906313
The only proper transforming toy he's ever gotten is the Encore one (and the pre-TF one he's based on, naturally).

Seems like something Funpub would have done, but I guess they had their own, vastly superior and hilarious set of cassettes to make.
>>
>>5906319
>I guess they had their own, vastly superior and hilarious set of cassettes to make.
You owe me a new sarcasm detector.
>>
>>5905712
The torso's what?
>>
>>5905781
>Pointing out how stupid it is to tell someone to stop liking something I hate
>Equivalent to "stop disliking what I like"
Back to /pol/ with you.
>>
>>5906266

This right here. However:

>He's a good figure but I think most would rather he not exist if it meant Slingshot was released in brick n mortar stores.

Slightly fixed.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 752x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 752x564px
>>5905821
TFC is doing a full set of seacons
>>
>>5906470
I really like the overall design of that.
>>
How are the G1 Insecticons? I'm probably just going to get the Legends ones, but I quite like the look of the G1 toys too. They look like they'd make fun desk toys, and I'm a sucker for Insecticons. Also chrome.
>>
>>5906319
Imagine a set with Enemy, Wingthing, Sundor, and Rosanna
>>
I picked up Hound and Smokescreen at Marshall's today for 10 a piece. They're both really cool but fuck, some of Smokescreen's white paint scratched off.
>>
>>5906302
We can accept that Ironhide's toy looks nothing like his cartoon model but Frenzy and Rumble cause mass sperging. I don't understand
>>
>>5906563
No big loss he is a double reuse, worthless.
>>
How do I properly enjoy the Autobots? I mean I dig the Maximals, especially Rattrap, but the Autobots seem really stuffy to me.
>>
File: opera_2016-09-11_14-04-02.png (246KB, 371x208px) Image search: [Google]
opera_2016-09-11_14-04-02.png
246KB, 371x208px
>>5906612
The trick is to remember that some of them have stereotypically decepticon-tier personalities even in the G1 stuff, so that not all of them come off as Superman clones.
>>
>>5906621
Good point. I'm fine with heroic types, but aside from Prowl most of the Autos I have read about were boringly good with cardboard personalities. Well, the Wreckers and Grimlock are not at all like that.
>>
Bomb Burst and Blood figures when?
>>
>>5906612
Don't be a idiot and read fiction about them. it's their if you look for it.
>>
"No one knows the dead quite as well as the Decepticon hypnotist, Mindwipe. A mysterious and mystical one, Mindwipe claims to have the powers to commune with Transformers who have long since left this plane of existence. From Black Sabbaths to seances to super-conductive antennaes, Mindwipe knows of many methods to reach those who now rest in peace.

Well, not really. He desperately wants to speak with the departed sparks of dead Decepticons, but all his labors to create antennae and receivers for the departed have had limited success. In reality, all he's picking up are radio broadcasts of old Earth sitcoms, which he's actually become quite fond of. Still, some day, Mindwipe hopes to finally bridge the gap between the realm of the living and the realm of the dead. "

Well, I now know who I'll be purchasing next.
>>
>>5904412
TRIGGER CROTCH
>>
File: PMOP_look_down_there.jpg (759KB, 1581x1780px) Image search: [Google]
PMOP_look_down_there.jpg
759KB, 1581x1780px
>>5904476
>It had that Jim Henson built wood puppet of power master prime that almost killed the child actor during filming
>wood puppet

Okay, I'll junp at this obvious bait. Is there at least a good made up story behind this?
>>
>>5904997
Maybe I'll try and watch To-Quogglers since fuck that stupid Ninja Zord-Riding-In-Bigger-Zord bullshit, and all recent Kamen Riders.
>>
>>5905047
I feel like a bad fan. I feel like I should like this orange train-thing, but it looks so much like an unpainted plamo, like Blurr does.

And I'm too lazy to get one and paint it.
>>
Have they made a knock off mp28 yet?
>>
>>5906559
I'm shocked they never redecoed the MP cassettes for all their worth.
>>
>>5907287
I would buy an MP Rosanna in a heartbeat.
>>
>>5906984
Nah, you buy what you want. Being a fan doesn't mean the franchise has to put a gun to your head to buy everything.
>>
>They will never mass produce Metroplex to save the people of Zeon - I mean Cybertron.
>>
>>5907362
Metroplex at best is a Psycho Gundam.
>>
>>5907370
So who would be the Big Zam of Transformers?
>>
>>5907325
Thanks. I knew that, but somehow I'm glad to have it affirmed by someone else.
>>
>>5906973
G1 cartoon had a "season 5" of reruns with a giant Powermaster Prime puppet and a kid who would introduce episodes, etc. Dunno about "nearly killing" the kid though
>>
File: 250px-Puppetpmprime.jpg (17KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Puppetpmprime.jpg
17KB, 250x188px
>>5906973
>he never watched season 5
>>
>>5906630
A bunch of the 84 cast are like that, they're unwilling worker class peaceful robots pit against vicious war machines. In 85 and 86 you start getting more interesting guys like Red Alert (paranoid schizophrenic), Grapple (just wants to build), the Aerialbots (Silverbolt is afraid of heights ffs), Swerve, Whirl, Rewind in IDW just to name some

Many of the Autobots get by from being total badasses in the original comics, like Ratchet and Blaster. They're heroic but because it's TF they're willing to straight up kill the Cons
>>
>>5906637
They're the same guy anon

Also probably never, the best shot was Play With This Too
>>
>>5907482
Seems like that. Thankfully we have Hardhead and Rachet and Red Alert to mix things up!

>>5907485
I know, I love their design and concept. I want to re-enact Hardhead and Bomb Burst getting stomped by Unicron, dammit!
>>
>>5907474
>>5907479
I think I'm glad. Looks kinda shit, especially for a Jim Hensen work
>>
>Puppetmaster Optimus Prime
>Cybernetic Space Cube

You can only pick one, which will it be?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JemL5YnqhrI&ab_channel=AeonMagnus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W91cD6TdBDc&ab_channel=AeonMagnus
Thread posts: 412
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.