[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Five Night At Freddys by McFarlane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: FNAF1.jpg (672KB, 2313x1298px) Image search: [Google]
FNAF1.jpg
672KB, 2313x1298px
So i saw this tonight at TRU walking past the LEGO aisles to the action figure side.

I only saw two and when i went back to the LEGO aisles 8 minutes later, they had only one left. Mine. Apparently, they're selling really well according to the manager up front.

Never played the game and only know it because of my nephews. They're creepy Chuckie Cheese rip offs, so i had to get it. They're really nicely done and i'll have to buy more, if i ever see them again.
>>
File: FNAF2.jpg (650KB, 2317x1301px) Image search: [Google]
FNAF2.jpg
650KB, 2317x1301px
Creepy as fuck and much better to play with than regular lego figures.
They only feature swivels, but they're enough of them to make them fun to play with.
>>
File: FNAF3.jpg (667KB, 2304x1305px) Image search: [Google]
FNAF3.jpg
667KB, 2304x1305px
The heads are all interchangable, but only the main figure has the out opens. The skeleton is also poseable.
>>
>>5904350
wow, i didnt know it did that. nice to know these are selling well
>>
File: FNAF4.jpg (453KB, 2316x1301px) Image search: [Google]
FNAF4.jpg
453KB, 2316x1301px
>>5904354
has the mouth that opens.
>>
>>5904348
They've already shown pics for wave 2, and the figures are even creepier.
>>
File: ahoy.jpg (55KB, 1000x606px) Image search: [Google]
ahoy.jpg
55KB, 1000x606px
>>5904490

Have they? I don't think I've seen those yet.
>>
>>5904522
http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEVvRhBdRXWSYAC_QnnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTByOHZyb21tBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1473541601/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fmcfarlane.com%2ftoys%2fseries%2ffive-nights-at-freddys-wave-2%2f/RK=0/RS=XCrQfxOMaPjH__Iv6HEikVr_aCA-
>>
Boy, I fucked that up.

https://mcfarlane.com/toys/series/five-nights-at-freddys-wave-2/
>>
>>5904526

Those are awesome, shit, guess I'll be buying more of these than I thought.
>>
File: Poster_FNAF2.png (207KB, 464x195px) Image search: [Google]
Poster_FNAF2.png
207KB, 464x195px
Anyone have a good pic to compare their scale to the Mystery Minis? I have all those and wouldn't mind more display options.
>>
Jang did a review of the set.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlOeity6LvM

Its pretty brief, and pretty general. I'm guessing its unlike the LEGO and Megabloks reviews he does (where he is pretty intrinsically familiar with the themes, sources, and subjects) this one was probably done just because it is a building block set and he doesn't really know the source.

I doubt Jang hangs out playing mediocre indie horror games in his spare time.
>>
I like the concept for FNaF but I'm honestly underwhelmed by what the actual game is after hearing all this hype about it. I was expecting some sort of Silent Hill shit, but it's just an indie game (and sequels that are really lazy for all the money they rake in) that's little more than a flash jumpscare simulator.

The merchandise I've seen so far though, like the faux crane prize plushes and these seem pretty good.
>>
>>5904843
>and sequels that are really lazy

Not really. They're good, a lot of fun, and actually add to the story.
>>
>>5904843
>lazy
I don't know about that, like 4 was pretty different and definitely put a lot of effort into it. I understand the underwhelming feeling though, it's overrated imo. Still a good series, and I too like the merchandise.
>>
File: foxysworld.png (527KB, 791x663px) Image search: [Google]
foxysworld.png
527KB, 791x663px
>>5904843
>little more than a flash jumpscare simulator
It only jumpscares you when you lose. Try playing it better, ya goof.
>>
>>5904829
He seems to be familiar with the basic terminology. Though it's possible he just did as much research as he could so as not to offend fans.
>>
>>5904348
>>5904350
>>5904354
>>5904357

cool
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.