[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Musashi Bandai AGP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 4543112938190f.jpg (129KB, 1182x1500px) Image search: [Google]
4543112938190f.jpg
129KB, 1182x1500px
Any of you anons own her? Is she any good? Had any issues with qc? Looking for a new big titty monster to add to my collection
>>
I do, she's one of the better A.G.P.s. No significant qc issues, the white paint isn't too sharp at times. Her tits aren't that big but she's nice.
>>
She fares a bit better than the original Yamato. I would say worst aspect is her hair. Some serious bootleg level qc on the molding.

If you can get her cheap she's worth it. Got mine for 5k yen.

There's a con exclusive Kai Ni version that has been pushing the original release down in price. Some barely noticeable differences in paint + new gun parts iirc.
>>
>>5903565
I have her as well and she is a nice figure. It isn't as clean as a figma in paint but it isn't sloppy either. At least not mine.
>>
Thanks for the impressions, If I could get her for 5k I wouldn't hesitate, best price I've seen is around 7k and that doesn't include shipping.

Can you remove the pigtails btw?
>>
>>5906290
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=BA93819#.V9Y4n62KSds
>>
>>5906290
>http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=BA93819#.V9Y4n62KSds

Also look up review man, it isn't that hard.
>>
>>5907556
>http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=BA93819#.V9Y4n62KSds
Thanks for the link, are they a trusted site? Never used them before
>>5907836
I've looked up a few, just curious to hear what others here think about the fig as I don't see much talk of AGP's on the board
>>
The only AGP boat you have to worry about is the first Yamato release, it really killed the reputation for the line. All subsequent ones are just fine. The only consistently thing that sucks on them is the hair. Takao is the only one I'd call perfect, but good luck getting her at a decent price. Musashi is in the top tier, but if you can get the non kai version get that one. The red skirt just looks better and breaks up the monocromity nicely.
>>
File: 20160912_144410.jpg (2MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
20160912_144410.jpg
2MB, 2988x5312px
>>5903565
I just took this picture of mine and I think its pretty typical of the QC on this figure, so maybe you can get a better feel for whats going on here.

The main draw back of all these figures as others have pointed out is the hair. Very little detail sculpted in to it, and it is gloppy in some places.

The white detail lines are sloppy in a few places, like on the cape, under the right breast and at its worst on the left leg bandage.

Also, you can't really see it here, but the glasses are cloudy on the lenses, the alternate ones she wears up on her forehead aren't cloudy so I assume that's a QC issue.

None of the problems are noticeable, except for the leg bandage, unless you're holding her pretty close. I'd definitely recommend her.
>>
>>5908393
phew, that looks like hot garbage.
>>
File: P9T2IcP.jpg (65KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
P9T2IcP.jpg
65KB, 800x533px
I'm glad figma's doing Iowa, I'll get my big boat titties from them
>>
Anyone got Bismarck yet? I'm still waiting on her to drop in price, hopefully she bottoms out like Musashi did, because paying full price for >>5908393 is insane.
>>
Why the fuck did this line turn into nothing but boatsluts? There was some real potential there but the only good mechamusume line now seems to be FAG, and those are kitset.
>>
>>5908393
eh the qc does look pretty disappointing desu. even her tits look kinda misshapen. kinda autismo about keeping my figs in pristine condition so the sloppy paint job etc could ruin the figure entirely for me
>>5908400
i know this will be so much better but it's still a long ways off
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.