[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found this chick at my godmother's house. Christ, those legs 1/2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 20

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Found this chick at my godmother's house. Christ, those legs

1/2
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
2/2

For those who want a rear view
>>
>>5897044
Wow, this dollar-store GI Joe knockoff was sure made with substandard production values
>>
File: 3dpd.png (56KB, 429x500px) Image search: [Google]
3dpd.png
56KB, 429x500px
>>5897044
shes a qt.
I would definitely make her my toyfu if i had one
>>
>>5897044

The body actually looks pretty decent, and that's helped by her tig 'ol bitties, but that fucking head, tho.
>>
That's one of the new female figures from Lanard's The Corps! line.
>>
File: 2901323_orig.jpg (143KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
2901323_orig.jpg
143KB, 720x540px
>>5897072

What's stopping you? She's in a 2-pack & 3-pack in every Wal-Mart for $4~$6.
>>
>>5897069
>GI Joe knockoff

Lel maybe back in the day when Joes actually mattered. These things have effectively replaced GI Joe as the 1/18th military toyline for mass retail. Seriously. They're not great, but they're cheap as hell and I see these everywhere while Hasbro has erased their figures from store shelves after the hot mess that was Retaliation.
>>
>>5897095
i actually need some toyfus on small scale, thanks for the data
>>
>>5897095
>Wal-Mart
He is probably trapped in some forgotten place without any, like myself.
>>
Holy shit, I have a ton of these in storage
>>
>>5897095
i remember the Bazooka dude has almost no articulation, so weird when all the other characters are very articulated, also the grills are well done
>>
They still make The Corps figures? i remember seeing these toys when I was younger and thinking stores only carried them to make G.I. Joe look more attractive.

Does anybody actually collect The Corps? Is there a fandom for these toys that I am unaware of?
>>
>>5897496
no, nobody buys that shit
Everybody hates it and looks down on it.
The company that makes those i run by trolls who do this for the G.I joe fans to have mock it and have a good laugh
>>
>>5897496
I have a bunch from when I was in middle school
>>
>>5897491
I figure it's some kind of money saving trade-off to have every third guy be a 5POA brick.
>>
>>5897502
too bad Hasbro laughs at you idiots even harder

>here, have some rushed repaints at $40 each through our exclusive club, and some other rushed shit that Toys R Us will stock because they're the only big box retailer left that will! Be THANKFUL we made it at all, you stupid bastards!
>>
I'd buy one myself, but the headsculpts and the ugly partially shaved head hairdos turn me off.
>>
>>5897730
>that misshapen head on the one on the right

Holy shit, how do you fuck up that badly and not see it? Alternately, how do you sign off on a fuck up that huge and actually allow it to go into production?
>>
>>5897851
>walmart
>>
>>5897851
they retail for barely $2 each, that's how
>>
>>5897730

You could probably just pop like an actual GI Joe head on there, or something.
>>
>>5897913
i thing a G.I joe head would look smaller

Also, aren't these cheaper than G.I joes?
>>
>>5898021
>i thing a G.I joe head would look smaller

I dunno. Maybe? Pretty sure these are all 3 3/4"~4" figures anyway.

Besides, the heads on these particular figures, besides looking malformed, also look a little too big anyway.
>>
>>5897720
dude, dn't get triggered

i think >>5897502 is trying to make fun of >>5897496

Lanard also made those cool looking plastic soldiers in a bottle with tanks plane and a battlemech
>>
>>5897913
Or just buy an actual G.I. Joe for that matter.
>>
File: IMG_20160906_182229388x.jpg (1MB, 1170x2080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160906_182229388x.jpg
1MB, 1170x2080px
Corps stuff is alright. Cheap as fuck and they make good background characters for crowd scenes.

And sometimes you just want to get the toy-monkey off your back and still spend less than $5.
>>
>>5898096

Hasbro doesn't make figures with tiddies like this, though.
>>
File: bombstrikefront.jpg (37KB, 240x525px) Image search: [Google]
bombstrikefront.jpg
37KB, 240x525px
>>5898176
You're right about that. That Cadet Bombstrike figure they made last decade was hot though.
>>
>>5897044
could anyone pop the head off of theirs and show me the peg? I wanna use her as the base for a kitbash without any actual customizing and it seems like it'd be ideal for the headswap i have in mind
>>
>>5898035
>i think >>5897502 # is trying to make fun of >>5897496 #

Those were legitimate questions. I was genuinely curious. At least now I know Corps collectors are shittier than Joe collectors, much like their beloved toys.
>>
>>5898394

Is there really even a community of collectors for Corps figures? Seems like they were just meant to be a super-cheap alternative to Joes. For the longest time, single-carded Corps figs were like, a dollar or two per figure.

I guess at this point they've practically got the chain-retail 3 3/4 military figure market cornered, since Joes have practically vanished aside from some pitiful collectors packs at TRU.

After that, you're going up to Acid Rain and the like.
>>
>>5898405
How the fuck did the Corps dominate the mainstream market anyhow? I know Hasbro had trouble keeping the G.I. Joe line in Wal-Mart back when they did the G.I. Joe vs. Cobra line ten years ago, so they had to throw in silly gimmicks into the toys like Sound Attack accessories and spring-loaded buttons.
>>
>>5898259
You can find single figs for $1. Just buy one to pop the head off and see.
>>
>>5898411

Lots of poor decisions on Hasbro's part probably kept GI Joe in a shitty state. Much like many of their other lines.

Hasbro is pretty shit when it comes to distribution of practically everything. I think GI Joe is largely an adult figure line now anyway. They haven't had a "massive" retail presence with Joes since the late 2000s. Basically, once they revived the franchise in like, 2006 or whatever with the 25th Anniversary line (before then, GI Joe had been DTC for three or four years) the pegs were overflowing with merchandise.

That carried into the Pursuit of Cobra line, but supposedly the first GI Joe movie line didn't do the greatest, and every line after got weaker and weaker. Places just weren't getting any stock, often times, once a line got about 3 waves in, the later waves either barely got shipped out, or cancelled altogether.

The Retaliation line hand a bunch of figures integrated into it that were meant for the 30th Anniversary/Renegades line. Even then, after wave 3 or 4 the line petered out.

Also, Hasbro had a tendency to show off shitloads of prototypes at conventions that they pretty much never intended to make, and all the Fanclub/con exclusives that they were trying to peddle at $50 per figure.
>>
there was a thread recently, pick a toy line to cancel forever. I said "Corps" because everybody else said Funko Pop and because Wal Mart would almost have to put GI Joe back. That having been said, i do own some older Corps and Star Corps figures and vehicles, like when they had O-rings like GI JOe. I think i have at least 3 WOW Power Girls somewhere. I have some of their 1/6th stuff, too; Ultra Corps, K-9 Corps, and those not quite Barbie, not quite Adventure Team 12" dolls. None of their molded on clothes 1/6th guys, though, and only these 2 females from their recent 1/18th offerings. I gave all the other figures and gear i had to eat to get them to charity. I also have to keep talking myself out of that bucket of "little green army men" that has the Corps name on it.
>>
>>5898430
How are the current G.I. Joe comics doing? I know they killed off Snake Eyes in the current Hama series.
>>
>>5898444

Honestly, I don't really know. I dropped pretty much all Joe related stuff back in 2012~2013.

I think I saw that they're doing another GI Joe/Transformers crossover soon, though, but I may be wrong about that.
>>
>>5898416
i keep looking but they never have female loosies
>>
>>5898611
They didn't have female Corps until recently. I think those two head swaps are the only ones that exists.
>>
>>5898611
They're only in these packs >>5897095
>>
File: english beauty.png (953KB, 736x1000px) Image search: [Google]
english beauty.png
953KB, 736x1000px
>>5897198
> These things have effectively replaced GI Joe as the 1/18th military toyline for mass retail. Seriously. ... I see these everywhere
In what shitty asian country do you live in?
Over in the US, they're only found in WalMart and you have to be really desperate to shop there, because even if you're not just a poorfag, they have a shit selection of toys compared to TRU and Target.
So it's easier to just get the exclusive GI Joes, and they'res not knockoff quality military figures that are molded after the most beautiful women in the British kingdom with shit articulation.
>>
File: the-revolution-is-here.jpg (737KB, 1824x1400px) Image search: [Google]
the-revolution-is-here.jpg
737KB, 1824x1400px
>>5898454

It's a crossover with Transformers, M.A.S.K., Action Man and Microman, and then moving on they'll all be in a shared universe.
>>
>>5898411
>How the fuck did the Corps dominate the mainstream market anyhow?
It's not mainstream.
Only WalMArt carries them because they own part of the company or just get really really good deals, hence them only costing like $5. It's the only reason they carry the line in the first place.
Otherwise, they'd carry blue box's budget crap like TRU does and Target did. I do wonder if Target is ever going to carry a new military line.
>>
>>5897044
>>5897045
Damn, she thicc
>>
>>5898714
>hasbro makes female characters

That's funny
>>
>>5898713
thats what i thought! thanks for confirming

so again i ask if someone can show me the females headless that would be great
>>
>>5898405
>Acid Rain
Only 2 o 3 guys here collect that line, their generals die after a few days for the lack of posts.

>I guess at this point they've practically got the chain-retail 3 3/4 military figure market cornered
that's not true, I only saw a few in walmarts

>>5898411
>the Corps dominating the mainstream market
Only in their dreams, there are other lines that have more sets and figures than the Corps.
>>
> Under $10
> Lots of articulation
> Lots of accessories
> Tons of different characters
> Vehicles
> No scalpers

Isn't this like /toy's dream line? Almost every complaint against toy figures is addressed with Corps. Why isn't /toy running out to collect these instead if bitching about Marvel, DC, Transformers, Neca etc
>>
>>5898878
because this franchise lacks a TV show/movie/comic book that tells them to buy it. They can't form their own little imaginative worlds, they need professional writers to add characterization to make them care.

Also, they want to impress others by buying recognizable characters such as Shitpool, rather than "new guy". 3/4 of these idiots only buy shit to try to impress internet strangers with their collections, not because they genuinely want any of it.
>>
File: corpslady2.jpg (28KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
corpslady2.jpg
28KB, 480x640px
>>5898794

Forgive the cell phone quality
>>
File: corpslady1.jpg (30KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
corpslady1.jpg
30KB, 480x640px
>>5899117

With a proper head-swap, they aren't too shabby.
>>
>>5898878
>> Tons of different characters
Are you blind?

The corps is eve worse than Marvel Legends, basically the same mold repainted over and over.
>>
>>5898865
>Only 2 o 3 guys here collect that line, their generals die after a few days for the lack of posts.

Well, I know. My point was simply that its really one of the only other options, and its not even really a widely available line.

>>5898878
>Isn't this like /toy's dream line?

It might have all that stuff, but at the end of the day, they're pretty cheap QC-wish and have questionable paint apps and whatnot.

Plus, like was brought up earlier, some figures barely have any articulation, so there's really no universality to the line.
>>
File: Maisie_Williams_512.png (359KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Maisie_Williams_512.png
359KB, 512x512px
>>5898714
>>
File: yui scale.png (581KB, 1074x403px) Image search: [Google]
yui scale.png
581KB, 1074x403px
>>5899117
>>5899125
thanks a lot! seems like it might work after all... hope its not a bother to ask but how do you think it compares?
>>
File: British Choice Army Buggers.jpg (45KB, 292x500px) Image search: [Google]
British Choice Army Buggers.jpg
45KB, 292x500px
>>5899323
>It might have all that stuff,
The guy's bullshitting.
The figures have terrible articulation, that even their 80s and 90s figures had more. A modern corpsshit figure has t-hips, no waist articulation, no ankle joints, and only single hinged knees.
It makes Hasbro's current disappointing MU line look like a Figuarts in comparison.

>>5899334
Dolling her up with make up doesn't change the fact she looks like a British woman. Judging by her thickass eyebrows that would be unibrow if not plucked, i bet she has as much ass crack hair than a 40 year old turkish woman.
>>
>>5900015
They do have waist articulation depending on the sculpt.
>>
>>5900015
>Judging by her thickass eyebrows that would be unibrow if not plucked, i bet she has as much ass crack hair than a 40 year old turkish woman.

so she's Jin's ideal fuck buddy?

he did fuck Sinno and she's, what, 400 pounds?
>>
File: corpsheadpeg.jpg (143KB, 863x1151px) Image search: [Google]
corpsheadpeg.jpg
143KB, 863x1151px
>>5899558

No problem, sorry for not including a measurement comparison earlier. Looks like it should be fairly close. Hopefully this is clearer.
>>
>>5900041
Not in any of the new ones.

You're probably thinking of before they updated them
>>
File: corpsbackpack.jpg (36KB, 647x863px) Image search: [Google]
corpsbackpack.jpg
36KB, 647x863px
>>5900058

Biggest potential issue is something that's not clear from all the other photos; this backpack thing that sticks out a couple sixteenths of an inch. It tends to get in the way of solid plastic hair if its long enough
>>
>>5900060
>>5900015
I have this one and he has it. And I still see repaints of molds from his wave that have waists. Or did they downgrade again?
>>
File: fine british toys.jpg (52KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
fine british toys.jpg
52KB, 540x720px
>>5900080
they definitely downgraded
>>
>>5900096
Jesus christ.
>>
>>5900058
>>5900068
wow, you totally went the length for me, thank you so much anon! i really really appreciate that. it does seem like a winner though, guess ill have to grab these now. i just wish they had the females in single packs, i need 5 of them and have no interest in the others. i totally WOULD, but they're the only ones with the ball jointed head/neck it seems. hrmm.
>>
>>5898716
what, no Jem? I'm pretty sure Cobra/Venom/Baron Karza/Dire Wraiths/Deceptacreeps/Dr X would be interested in an advanced AI linked to a miniaturized holo projector. Also i want to see Victorion sing lol
>>
>>5897349
Kiwi standing by.
>>
>>5900525
the movie's miserably take at theaters(it earned about 2.3 mil) has killed Hasbro's interest in that franchise, although the fact it was shit back in the 80s didn't help it any. Good riddance, only overweight SJWs and Hasbro slaves like Jin care about it anymore. It was never a successful franchise.
>>
>>5900530

also

>an advanced AI linked to a miniaturized holo projector.

If someone wanted that, steal the EMH from USS Voyager. It's actually useful tech. Or shit, steal any Federation starship and swipe a few holodecks. You also get phasers and other tech in the process.

>I use billion dollar technology to change clothes

That's one of many reasons Jem was stupid as all hell. And yeah, EMH > that crap.
>>
>>5898716
>Reviving all the old Hasbro IPs in a shared universe.
>No C.O.P.S.
Why? It was practically a police version of G.I. Joe, even if the scale were different.
>>
>>5898714
>Over in the US, they're only found in WalMart and you have to be really desperate to shop there, because even if you're not just a poorfag, they have a shit selection of toys compared to TRU and Target.

Objectively untrue. Targets and ESPECIALLY fucking TRUs only restock like twice a year. If you want new shit it's Walmart or nothing.
>>
>>5899117
>>5900058
I'd still.

>>5900644
>Targets and ESPECIALLY fucking TRUs only restock like twice a year.
They restock all the time, problem is, someone has to buy the stock that's there before they do.
>>
>>5900653
Which means if they stock their isles with shitty toys nobody wants then that's all that'll be there. My target still has AoE one step changers warming the pegs.
>>
>>5900542
GI Joe and COPS already were part of a shared universe. One of the characters is the son of Beachhead.
Larry Hama wrote the characters for both series.

>>5900644
>one of the desperate people I mentioned in my post who needs to shop at WalMart.
sup?
sorry to hear you live in a shithole, but over in my first world nation city, my local stores all restock pretty well. One Target is two blocks away from a WalMart and their selection of toys shows how shit WalMart is at carrying anything.
Same with a TRU that's across a river from another WalMart.
I dont know what's up with their shit selection, but it always looks like its fucking Christmas in their toy aisles. Shit is fucking everywhere and usually random. Ghetto as fuck, even when they're in a nice neighborhood.
>>
File: corpsheadexamples.jpg (36KB, 647x863px) Image search: [Google]
corpsheadexamples.jpg
36KB, 647x863px
>>5900460

Glad to help out.

Yeah it's a shame about the rest of the figures in the packs. I think I ended up giving some of the away to my nephews. At least at $6ish per pack, its not super expensive to build up a Thicc Squad.
>>
>>5900096
>>5900460
in the 3 packs you get one shit figure (seen here) and 2 better ones. One of the better ones are the female figures.
>>
>>5900701
>GI Joe and COPS already were part of a shared universe. One of the characters is the son of Beachhead.
Which is even more reasons to bring back C.O.P.S.
>>
>>5901002

There's also the new 2 packs that have one male figure and one female figure. You don't get the shit figure, nor the stupid motorcycle. It's also only $4, so it's all good.
>>
>>5900673
It's not like the stores are ordering cases full of shelfwarmers to ensure they wont have to bother restocking for six months.
>>
>>5900530
the movie was shit, but the comic isn't too bad. we are getting into /co/ territory, though...
>>
>>5898411
It's not really mainstream domination, it's just midstream prescence. Joes are for reasons >>5898430 explained both not around a lot and kind of expensive for one or two figures. Nobody really sees Corps and goes "Oh man, corps!", kids see it and go "Oh man, army guys!" and parents see that it's basically GI Joe but its only a few dollars per figure, and buy it. But the actual quality is not great and they don't really seem to be trying to step up the Corps into a brand, so theres no community around it.
>>
>>5900096
>that decent sculpting
>looks kinda like MGS1 Snake
>that awful articulation
>that fucking foot ramp
god damnit
>>
Corps are good for background characters
>>
File: abrams tank blue box.jpg (145KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
abrams tank blue box.jpg
145KB, 1000x750px
>>5901293
No, they are not.

Goofy proportions makes everything they're in look cheap and dumb.
You're better buying blue box's cheapo figures at TRU, since they're actually well sculpted and painted. Articulation on them is 70s-like though.
Their guns are also really well done too.

Their vehicles are great.
This Abrams is based on the one they used to sell at Targets, but it has stupid gimmick shit on it, so they didn't spend much for hte paint apps. However, it is to scale and only costs $30. It's huge and has working hatches on the turret. The turret opens up down the middle, which has seats for the gunner and reloader. The hatches have no access to this spot. The bustle also opens up, which stores the little plastic missiles for the tank's gun.

It's a fun tank that looks good with any collection, but could look a lot better if it had more paint.
>>
>>5900058
>>5900068
>>5899117

please paint a smiley face on the head stump
>>
>>5899125
the best part is that small head makes those tits look bigger
>>
File: Capture.png (426KB, 417x583px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
426KB, 417x583px
>>5901990
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.