[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secret Santa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1430902430670.gif (686KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1430902430670.gif
686KB, 400x225px
Is Secret Santa-Anon around still? Are you planning on doing it again this year? Does somebody else need to take the reigns?
>>
I personally had a great time last year. I know he started sign ups around this time and I want to make sure it happens again this year
>>
Never been on /toy/ every time Secret Santa comes around, so what's the gist? You get randomly selected to receive a gift from an anon through the mail?
>>
Anyone remember the big shitshow last year with an anon not sending a gift because he didn't expect to really receive anything himself?

Then he didn't feel bad when he did receive his gift and argued with several anons about how he didn't think it was fucked up.
>>
>tfw grinched on both /toy/ and /a/ last year

>>5894667
ah yes, that was fun, that and the other anon claiming to have signed up with several different emails (or was it the same person?)

>>5894652
pretty much
>>
>>5894667
>>5894681
If I remember correctly, it was the same guy. I think Santa disproved his claims of multiple emails because the grinches lived nowhere near each other
>>
>>5894681
What do anons on /a/ give each other?
>>
>>5894695
depending on the tier you sign up for, BDs, figures, manga and candy, maybe pantsu

I didn't even get a Christmas card of the 5 I signed up for
>>
Is anybody even interested in doing it this year?
>>
>>5894638
I thought signs ups kind of started popping up around late october, maybe early november.
My ss really was able to get me something I had been looking for and something that I didn't even know I wanted until I got it but now is really fun to show off and tell people about. My . . .kid I guess. . .we never came up with a name for our giftees, anyway, he never put up a pic or a reply let me know he got his but tracking said he did so I would hope he enjoyed it. All in all it seemed like fun was had by most if not all with the mild bullshit of the guy trying to stir drama by pretending to be a grinch.
I would be happy to sign up again this year
>>
Secret Santa is such a fun time of the year.

Also Hunger Games 2 when?
>>
Go ahead and give a PO box. I've got to liquidate some items.
>>
I prefer secret Santa on /co/.
It's really, REALLY easy to set up a wishlist with a bunch of trades you want on it, you don't have to give you address to anybody, ezpz. Also most people only ask for stuff worth 10-20 dollars.
>>
I remember one year a while back somebody started setting up a Secret Santa, and the guy who did it the previous year went ballistic. He said he was going to wait just a bit before starting it, and the anon beat him to the punch.
He threw a shit-fit and basically bullied the anon until they stepped down and let him run it. That was the one that was a complete shambles, and nearly ended SS threads.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.