[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 2016-09-03 17.16.26.jpg (933KB, 1139x917px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-03 17.16.26.jpg
933KB, 1139x917px
What happened here?
>>
Looks like they were returned
>>
>>5893068
Nope, fresh out of the shipper
>>
Looks like the plastic bubbles were put in crooked?
>>
>>5893041

Dude, I saw that exact same thing at my Walmart. And I'm in Oklahoma.
>>
>>5893076
they made the boxes too big then
>>
>>5893082
This is Missouri and I noticed it after another anon elsewhere posted similar. I think everyone assumed it was a pallet jack running into it, but the outer box is undamaged, with only the bubbles being disrupted.
>>
They're probably just stickered-over green lantern fig packages.
>>
>>5893041

LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAAAAIIINNNN
>>
>>5893041
Everything gets shoved in by machines in the factories, they probably had a huge malfunction nobody saw. And then when they did see it, they were like "eh fuck it, Mattel doesn't care" and didn't fix them.
>>
>>5893041
Probably from the heat while being shipped idk
>>
>>5893497
/thread.
>>
>>5893606
This is most likely what happened. I left a hotwheel simpsons car sitting in the back seat of my car for about a week. When I finally took it out, the plastic bubble melted and warped around the car and bend the card. The car was fine just had to cut it. These must have been sitting in storage out in the sun for a long time since theyre shelfwarming everywhere. Mattel probably though they be popular and over produced.
>>
>>5893041
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajmI1P3r1w4
>>
>>5893041
>This is packaging
>I would advise not being put inside it
>It seals the mintness of its victims
>>
File: MOMS.gif (3MB, 638x353px) Image search: [Google]
MOMS.gif
3MB, 638x353px
>>5893490
"It's astounding, time is fleeting
Madness takes its toll
But listen closely, not for very much longer
I've got to keep control"
>>
>>5893041
>Daaaaayyyyyuuuummmm!
>>
>>5893647
>shelfwarming everywhere

Not really. They've just been out for ages. The only ones that shelfwarm are Flaggs and Deadshots, and even Flaggs have started selling. Harleys are hard to find and Boomerangs and El Diablo's are impossible.
>>
>>5893041
my guess is that heat made the plastic bubble they're sitting it soft and malleable during shipping. The figures slid to the side and the plastic cooled and re-solidified in that position. Which is why they're all leaned at the same angle.
>>
If it's marked recyclable plastic #6, it's literally the same as Shrinky Dinks plastic. It probably got up to 250-300 degrees in a cargo carrier.
>>
File: image.gif (718KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
718KB, 480x320px
>>5897040
/thread
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.