[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking about maybe picking up some WWE figures. How do they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: elite41_finn_balor_P.jpg (401KB, 473x700px) Image search: [Google]
elite41_finn_balor_P.jpg
401KB, 473x700px
Thinking about maybe picking up some WWE figures. How do they hold up? I know when I was a kid they were made pretty well and never broke on me. Does that still hold true? Pic related might be my first buy since he's the most expensive one I'd want.
>>
>finn mark
>>
Mattel makes toys for babies and baby toys don't usually break easily
>>
>>5889771
are you a moron? that logic is such shit. does NECA make toys for babies? or sideshow? or literally any company that produces fragile collectibles?
>>
>>5889823
Are you a fucking moron? I just said they aren't fragile you illiterate pile of garbage.
>>
>>5889771
>>5889823
oh wait, you said DON'T usually break. my bad, I misread. you're still a fuckwad tho.
>>
>>5889827
well the fact you felt the need to call people babies for having an interest in a different form of plastic crack makes you the hypocritical pile of garbage but okay, fellow basement dweller.
>>
>>5889829
Nah, you're definitely the easily triggered fuckwad here, bitchboy
>>
>>5889830
Holy shit you are as stupid as stupid gets

Buying a baby toy doesn't make you a baby, it just makes you a person who buys baby toys, and baby toys usually hold up pretty well.
>>
>>5889836
How is your lego set going, tyke?
>>
>>5889845
You don't get to call people children when actual children have better reading comprehension skills than you
>>
Anyway, OP, as I said before this subhuman mongoloid decided to get all huffy over his inability to read, they hold up fine. I've been buying into their line since 2010 and maybe two out of 250+ish figures have had any breakage issues, and both were fused wrist pegs.
>>
>>5889852
That's good to know. Any idea why the fuck Finn is so much more expensive than what seems to be the rest of them? The rest seem to be around $12-$20
>>
>>5889899
Supply and demand.

Really tho $35ish for a hot Elite is pretty normal. Sucks.
>>
Are you faggots trying to cut a promo or something?
>>
>>5889899
see:
>>5889763
He's the FotM but is shit in the ring. So this figure will be expensive, but after people tire of his stiff shit when he comes back the next ones will be easier to get. And maybe people will get sick of his 35 minute faggot entrance and he'll drop the stupid manimal routine.
>>
the shoulder will break
>>
>>5892702
He's out for at least 6 months, people will forget about him. He's also not stiff since he came back to the US for NXT, do you even follow wrestling?
>>
>>5892988
Do you? Compare the belt fights from Finn to Joe, then Joe to Nakamura. If you think they're at the same level, I don't know what I can say to persuade you otherwise because god damn. Finn is a mid-card wrestler in the waiting, and with WWE's guaranteed mainstream mishandling he'll be lucky to be Neville-tier a few months after his return. He'll probably linger around as a John Cena booster or some shit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.