[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get this or wait for the Sent to come out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: sentineal.png (241KB, 665x531px) Image search: [Google]
sentineal.png
241KB, 665x531px
Should I get this or wait for the Sent to come out?
>>
>>5889133
The D-Arts has way better proportions IMO.
>>
>>5889133
Get it; you know you want to. >:)
>>
File: SDCC-2011-D-Arts-Mega-Man-X.png (322KB, 627x471px) Image search: [Google]
SDCC-2011-D-Arts-Mega-Man-X.png
322KB, 627x471px
>>5889133
Go chrome or go home.
>>
>>5889133
Just get it now, and when you decide the Sentinel is better, sell this and use the money to buy the sentinel.

Pretty much what i did with Truforce
>>
>>5889133
The Sentinel figures are going to be 4 inch instead of 6-ish, if that impacts your decision.
>>
>>5889133
full armor re-issue fucking when
>>
>>5889323
Fuck this figure. Chipping everywhere.
>>
>>5889406
Nah, fuck you for not knowing that vac metalized plastic is inherently prone to chipping. People demanded this as an homage to the old kits and Bandai obliged, now you're gonna attack them for some shit that's literally a property of the material? FOH.
>>
>>5889393
fuck that I got that one, I want a vile re-issue.
>>
File: trying to deal.jpg (175KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
trying to deal.jpg
175KB, 600x450px
>>5889687
I was under the impression that most people don't give a rat's ass about the old kits BECAUSE of how low quality they are.

Don't assume that everyone was jacking off to the idea of shit quality goods.
>>
File: IMG_0426.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0426.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>5889133
I have the first release. I'd wait for sentinel reviews to be honest. I paid retail and I hate the lack of playability the thing has. Stiff joints, Arms popping out everytime I try to pose it. Thing pisses me off. Wish truforce did a generic or Armor X. The engineering on kai is on point.
>>
File: come at me fucker.jpg (498KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
come at me fucker.jpg
498KB, 1600x1200px
>>5889706
>fuck that I got that one, I want a vile re-issue.
and i got that one, guess were even now.
>bandai re-issuing exclusives
>ever
your best bet is a recolor, at least armor is a regular release
>>
>>5889963
If you are in Canada near Edmonton Id do you a trade...
>>
>>5889963
Wait, Vile was a exclusive? I'm glad I got it already then.
>>
That's odd. Is this a new reissue? EE has had a "presold out" listing lingering in their system for like 2 years. I thought maybe it was coming up for reissue but was never able to order it...
>>
They really should rerelease a few other of the megaman line,
The aftermarket prices are bonkers.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.