[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>shipping label created >pre-shipment info sent to USPS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

File: 90ieWtNy.png (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
90ieWtNy.png
24KB, 512x512px
>shipping label created
>pre-shipment info sent to USPS
>>
>>5888750

>another idiot who knows nothing

But sure, bitch about the Postal Service.
>>
>>5888776
Enlighten me, then.
>>
>>5888778
Person shipping has not dropped the package off or had it picked up. Sometimes the tracking just doesn't update.

Not defending usps, they have fucked up so many of my eBay sales.
>>
>>5888793
Pretty certain he knows this. I typically see this when someone on ebay has marked something as shipped and it sits on this for 4-5 days. I believe this is one of those threads.
>>
>>5888995
this desu
>>
>>5889002
Drives me fucking nuts. I am fine if you take 1-2 days to ship something. However, if you take like a week to get it out I don't really appreciate it. Especially since I pay right away for everything.
>>
>>5888750
I have something I ordered Monday that says this.... Expedited shipping too. Hopefully it's just USPS being USPS and fucking things up and I get my Item.
>>
File: USPS.jpg (550KB, 1600x830px) Image search: [Google]
USPS.jpg
550KB, 1600x830px
>>5889030

That has nothing to do with USPS, you whiny illiterate shitbag. Nothing whatsoever. Take it up with the guy you bought something from.

Understand that every time we handle a parcel, it gets scanned. That includes by machines at the distribution centers. They ride our ass to do this. So no one with the Postal Service has touched your box.
>>
>>5888750
Fuck this company. The last time I ordered something it took nearly 4 days for it to ship out, not to mention they broke one of my figures while being shipped.
>>
>>5889103
Not him but you're all lazy assholes that are ALWAYS fucking everything up and I hope a dog mauls your ass so bad you can't work for a month. I can't count how many times something I shipped got dropped off at the wrong address or how many times you FUCKS left a pickup slip in my mailbox without even attempting to deliver the package because you're too fucking lazy to get out of your shitty little jeep and walk down the driveway. So FUCK you, you worthless piece of amphibian shit, for even thinking your job entitles you to an ounce of pride.
>>
>>5889103
>says the guy working for the group that delivers shit all the time without it once getting scanned.

Sure. Whatever you say pal.
>>
>your package is on its way

No you fuckers they just printed the damn label
>>
>>5888750

Note for eBay sales, the "live tracking" they have can often be delayed. Copy-paste the number into google to go to USPS's site and get the right tracking. I've had packages delivered with eBay stating Acceptance at the seller's city for three days before.
>>
>Origin post is preparing shipment
>for 10 days
Preparing for WHAT
>>
>>5889103
>buy package
>expedited because it was the only option the seller was offering
>was two whole states away from me, straight fucking line from there to here
>gets sent to two states behind me
>gets sent to wrong address
>gets sent to my state finally
>...gets sent to wrong fucking town
>FINALLY gets sent to me
>should have been here in 2 days
>over 5 days late
>>
Because of the location of my house (deep in mountainous woods), using USPS to my PO box in the nearby town is my only option for shipping and it sucks.
>>
>>5890873
Waiting for an airplane with leftover space after they toss all the EMS packages in.
>>
File: 1442721618089.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1442721618089.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>tracking hasn't updated in 6 days

I've never had an Airmail package take this long. The seller's eBay page said they employ 'special needs workers' so knowing my luck some tard probably fucked up my order.
>>
>>5892103
Wait until the expected delivery date and ask for a refund.
>>
>>5892139
>eBay
>thing doesn't arrive on expected date
>file a claim
>seller has an extra week
>file the actual claim to get your money back
>up to three more business days
>at least spit on your cock before you ram it in my asshole, eBay
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 217x176px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 217x176px
>>5892103

Did they ship you the new Downatello action figure?
>>
File: LRRR.jpg (53KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
LRRR.jpg
53KB, 500x375px
Latest update: Monday, Aug 15
7:01 AM
Package has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier
>>
>>5892103
It's happens pretty offen . As long as its accepted and dispatched then it's should be all good . Now if it never show pickup then that's the sellers fault for not shipping it .
>>
>>5890873
>About to make comment that I've been waiting on the same thing but for 15 days.
>Check tracking before I post.
>Tracking updated and it arrived in New York yesterday.
>I'm in Maryland.
>Should be arriving Tuesday.

Have hope anon.
>>
>>5892139
Just checked and it looks like they shipped it through registered SAL instead of Airmail.

I only paid $5 bucks for shipping so its not worth my time to open up a claim for just that. Is there a way to get a full refund? I think eBay would side with me because the seller lied and ripped me off.
>>
bumpo
>>
>>5893771
You do know that Sal is also by air too , it's also consider airmail , just space available base. Having it registered adds about $4 extra to the shipping cost. Also are you sure you paid for 1 week airmail ? No confusion? Ebay will not side with you on asking for full refund unless you refuse the package .
>>
>>5889130

This, my figma Link was supposed to come in on a Saturday that I had off, so I waited all day only to find out the mail lady just dropped the slip off, and since they drop the mail off at like 4PM I had to wait till fucking Monday just to pick up a box because the postal lady fucking lied about attempting delivery (She even CIRCLED the little "You or an agent MUST SIGN" thing like she knocked but nobody was home, despite TWO fucking cars in the driveway) So I fucking called them out on their shit and now it seems like they've decided to retaliate because the landlord had some of his packages not even arrive because they left them in their truck despite saying "Out for Delivery"
>>
>>5898236
This really depends on how far your main door is from your mail box . Usps works differently than Ups or Fedex .
Even though depending on where you live , the courier that's delivering in your area could all suck and then you'll be screw either way. But the best advice I can give is , if you are home and you know that you have a box coming. It's a good practice to leave a post-it note next to your mail box or at a location that the delivery person can see. Just the fact that they know you are home and that you are showing effort by leaving a note , your chances of getting the box even from the lazy ones will be increase greatly . A simple , I'm home, would do wonders .
I live in a area with lots of hills , mailbox at the bottom , and front door 2 floors up. When they see a note they will bring it up everytime . Now they even txt me when I'm not home since I told them where they can leave my box or with which neighbor when I'm not home .
>>
>>5892500
Finally it updated to say it's in New York. Unfortunately I'm in Texas, so it'll probably be another week or so before its here. Still no expected delivery date
>>
>>5888750
fffff
>>
>>5898369
time to go down to the post office.
>>
My favorite eBay seller excuse?

>I scheduled multiple pick-ups but the post office never showed

You really have no excuse to take more than 4 days to mail shit. If you schedule a pick-up and they aren't coming, get your ass to the post office. Lately I've had way too many sellers take a week or more to get shit mailed, and some of them operate as businesses so they have no excuse for that.
>>
>>5889103
>package delivery at/in mailbox.
not delivered
pls explain this one, happens to me all the time.
>>
>>5898369

Too many alligators
>>
>>5889004
Im fine if someone takes 2-3 days to ship something, but dont mark it as shipped then sit on it for 2 days.
>>
>>5890972
Whys it suck? Just because having to travel to get it?

I always use my PO Box for packages and like it, granted I dont have to travel far to get to PO.
I hust like not having to worry about some shitstains ganking the box off my porch.
>>
>>5898822
Someone is stealing your mail. Or the mailman is an idiot and delivering it to the wrong address.
>>
>>5898513
Wow, thats a negatvie if I got that shit.
>>
Tracking updates on Friday saying package has left a facility in the neighboring state at 9am and is on route to my address.
>Three day weekend, but we're smaller states and it was on its way all day friday, so it should be here by Tuesday.
>Nope.
>Not here today either as if I haven't recieved a notification from my apartment by now then the mail has already come and gone with no delivery.
>Tracking hasn't updated since Friday.

Curse you usps.
>>
>using JEWSPS
>>
Only time I've ever really had an issue was with one guy who took like two weeks to send a package out. After the first week or so, I emailed him asking what was going on, and he said he was really sorry, and that he had some "family problems" that came up.

Ok, fine, I can understand that. But then it took him another 5 or 6 days to send it out.

Looking at his feedback, looks like the guy had been doing this forever, but he still had something like, 99-something% feedback. Usually I don't even bother to check feedback so long as its 99%~100%, but apparently, even the positive feedback people usually put that it took they guy anywhere from two to three weeks for people to get their item.
>>
>>5899370
Yeah, cause a lot of people dont bother to leave proper feedback. Either because they dont want to be mean or because they bring it up to the seller and get a partial refund in exchange for not leaving feedback.

I could even imagine eBay removing negative that said "slow shipping" because hed claim it wasnt his fault, just usps being slow.
>>
>>5898822
make sure you have proper numbering of your house or unit. (they can see the number from the street, they can see the number at the front entrance of your gate , they can see the number on your mailbox) This is epeically if the block that you live in have some of the house not in numeric numbering. ( 111 then 113, then 123 then 117)

There's tons of houses or units that don't have proper marking. Big over grown bush/weeds that bock your numbering , no numbering what so ever, (fell off / repaint and never bother to replace). Mailboxs with only some numbers and some blank ones, same with the doorbells.

The mail man can also went to the wrong street too. So if you can mark your mailbox with your number and STREET, it should help if that was the issue.

>>5898369
This could just be a bad address, or they can't find your hidden entrance ( some streets require you to go to the next street and then a alley just to get back to the other side of the dead end of the perious street. it will not be GPS either.

If you have a dog in your yard alone, or a beware of DOG sign in front of your fence or gate, and you doorbell is pass the gate, most mailman will not enter due to liability reasons. If you fit those, then you should install a doorbell at the gate/fence.
If your dog attacks the mailman, your address can be marked as unsafe and you can will never get any mail. Depending on the case you can loose your dog too.
>>
>>5899221
No. I'm talking about the fact I cannot use UPS or Fedex or any other shipping service than USPS.
>>
File: white_back_stabbers.jpg (129KB, 700x776px) Image search: [Google]
white_back_stabbers.jpg
129KB, 700x776px
>>5899362
nice photoshop, here's the original, it's more factual.
>>
File: egon-thinks-you're-a-moron.jpg (211KB, 824x464px) Image search: [Google]
egon-thinks-you're-a-moron.jpg
211KB, 824x464px
>>5899523
>The mail man can also went to the wrong street too
>can also went to
>>
>>5900824
Actually, USPS offers street addresses for po boxes so you can get UPS and FedEx packages.

https://ribbs.usps.gov/mtcsa/documents/tech_guides/PBSACustomerAgreement.pdf
>>
>two things in the mail scheduled to show up tomorrow
>neither have updated for a day
they're not getting here until monday. :/
>>
>>5899370
Always check feedback! If there's negative feedback in the doubles within the last month, don't bother. You should always be cautious around sellers with 99.7% and below.
>>
>tracking is down
kill me
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.