[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Play arts kai are they any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I was thinking about getting in to Play arts kai, they any good?
>>
PAK definitely improved, but they're no way worth their pricetag. Nor are they the greatest figures (weird scale, typically a poor amount of accessories vs. price point, some things still can be improved on.)

Basically do your research and see if the figure is good, and try to get it on sale or something.
>>
>>5887192
Only a certain few are decent. And yes, the price isnt justifiable.

You should be able to find out which is really bad.

The miku one IMHO is actually one of the good ones, BUT THEY HAD TO FUCKING DO SOMETHING EXTRA TO THE GOD DAMN HAIR.
>>
>>5887486
Therefore up till today, im still deciding on getting it or not as i am not confident in customizing the hair.
>>
>>5887192
No.
>>
>>5887486
>BUT THEY HAD TO FUCKING DO SOMETHING EXTRA TO THE GOD DAMN HAIR
what was it?
>>
>>5887192
No. Look at them, they're awful.
>>
They're decent and their problems are usually in their appearance, so if it looks good to you you'll probably be alright with it. The problem is that despite being about the same quality as some other lines, they cost twice as much.

Also if you care about displaying them with other lines, they're an awkward scale.
>>
>>5887657
>>awkward scale
>>not wanting a snu snu Miku to femdom your other 5-6in male figures
>>
>>5887635
those ugly lines to make it look realistic is my guess? Guy just went full retard by the end.
>>
>>5887635
The way the pony tails were sculpted like a huge arc. Its awkward
>>
>>5887192
I really don't like the kind of translucent plastic they use, it just looks so weird and kinda offputting for figures that're supposed to look like human beings. It's like they're made of ivory or chitin or something.
>>
>>5887731
She is a McDonald's girl, but in weird green colors so nobody sues them.
>>
How big is the Ocelot PAK?
>>
>>5888888
Holy shit six 8's

Also he's between 10 and 12 inches assuming he's the size of the other Metal Gear PAKs, I don't have him myself
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.