[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Toy Identification

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: shipish.jpg (19KB, 375x361px) Image search: [Google]
shipish.jpg
19KB, 375x361px
I've been trying to identify this thing for a while. The drawing is rough, but the colors are accurate. Most of the jet/shuttle was two pieces of soft plastic. I'll be slacking off around here to answer any questions that may help me find this grail.
>>
>>5882470
Dragon Dildo
>>
File: SD9xign.png (499KB, 958x928px) Image search: [Google]
SD9xign.png
499KB, 958x928px
>>5882488
I appreciate the suggestion but all it turned up was some kinda street sharks figure
>>
>>5882470
I REMEBER THIS
IT WAS A BIG LONG CARRIER STYLE AND COULD SEAT ABUNCH

HOLY SHIT

I had this shit as a kid yo. It was def early 90's and I got it at a Dollar General I think.
>>
>>5882546
That sounds about right actually because of the type of plastic it was made from. Filling this thing up was partly what got me into collecting X-men.
>>
File: gay-toys-laser-force-rocket.jpg (161KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gay-toys-laser-force-rocket.jpg
161KB, 1600x1200px
Was it a 1:18th Laser Force spacecraft, sort of like this? Was it a Fantastic Four Fantasticar?
>>
>>5882470
I used to have this. It fit figures a little larger than GI Joes. I used it for figures such as my 90's animated batman figures from back in the day. I think it came from Walmart or Kmart for about $15-$20. It wasn't something special, but rather a generic spaceship/jet for your action figures. It shot little blue missile from the blue things you have drawn, and it rolled across the floor with little disc wheels built into the underbelly of the vehicle.
>>
Does anybody know what was going on in the back and if the theme was space or just military? So far I have a better idea of what kind of brand it was and where it could be found which is the most I've learned about it ever, so thank you.
>>
>>5884217
It had a little mini shuttle thing that slid out from the main vehicle. Don't remember too much other than that.
>>
File: s-l225.jpg (9KB, 225x169px) Image search: [Google]
s-l225.jpg
9KB, 225x169px
Tim-Mee Ultimate Star Battle
OMG
This has happened.
Thanks for everyone's help.
>>
>>5884233
You're most welcome Anon. I'm glad we helped you find something from our childhood memories to share and enjoy.
>>
>>5883125
FYI:I mentioned the Fantasticar by name only, and posted a picture of the Laser Force spacecraft because if you look up Laser Force's mfg, you'll find its Gay Toys and we already have a picture of a Dragon Dildo lol
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.