[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any info on these things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (3MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4128x3096px
Saw this in a different group
>>
they came with some figurines that had almost no articulation, i think i had one, a samurai with a red-esque eye/dice
>>
>>5880887
Do l you remember the name or maybe a logo of it. Anything helps and thanks for answering.
>>
>>5880894
sorry, i think it was from Bandai

around 2005 or 2007
>>
>>5880898
>sorry, i think it was from Bandai
>around 2005 or 2007
Okay and sorry for the typo.
>>
>>5880847
where did you get that picture?
>>
>>5880913
It was in a different group. I was browsering so fast I don't remember which one was it... It interesting and I wanted to see if I could buy these things as a set.
>>
File: jagun fighters.jpg (26KB, 635x481px) Image search: [Google]
jagun fighters.jpg
26KB, 635x481px
>>5880847
>>5880887

Theyre from this thing called D.I.C.E. you throw the "wulin warriors" at each other for a Xiaolin Xiaodown. Theyve made at least 108 heroes
>>
File: jagun dude.jpg (19KB, 200x196px) Image search: [Google]
jagun dude.jpg
19KB, 200x196px
>>5881031
thanks man, thats the name

i had these one
>>
>>5880847
you can find some of the dice packs on ebay and amazon, they are around $20 each, just so you know
>>
>>5880847
apparently there were six pack of 5 dices sold on the US before the thing was canned (thats like 30 different dices)

But in Japan it seems to have lasted longer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTNzBxNm4KA

i don't understand a shit, but the guy has tons of models
>>
>>5881558
what the flying fuck?! these look awesome, anyone know if they are still available anywhere?
>>
>>5880847
Ah, it's that time again for a Jagun Fighter thread?
>>
>>5880847
Jagun Fighters

Also known as "Gun-Dice"
>>
>>5880847
Jagun Fighters. I got a bunch of those.
>>
>>5881855
check
>>5881068
>>
Fuck, i don't want to pay $20 for 5 dices

is there a place i can buy this in like a bulk or something?
>>
Like, the hell happened with these?
theres only like 2 or 3 sellers all around

I thought this things were not a failure
I was expecting to run into masses of unbought stuff
>>
>>5885459
>>5883275
Same here,

I'd love to get some of the bigger action figures and dice set things (me and a buddy love obscure /tg/ shit like this) but they're way too pricey for what they are. It wouldn't even be that bad if the KOs were at least alright but those look like a complete waste of money.

Honestly though i think something like this, if it had a neat game based around it and the figures took the gimmick a bit further, could actually do alright if it were redone into a new kickstarter toyline or something.
>>
>>5881558
>>5885512

yeah, plus the japanese seem to have gotten more dice types and recolors.
Apparently it all came and went silently
>>
Genuinely curious to know which ones other anons have
>>
>>5888192
fuck, only one seller has 4 of the dices packs and he doesn't ship to my country

How this thing "dissappeared" if it was not popular?

Or was it popular but Bandai cancelled it for "reasons"?
>>
Jagun Fighters. I remember getting a pack at a dollar store once. I don't know what happened to them but I remember getting them just because they looked neat.
>>
>>5888192
i think there were six 5-packs
(Hidden Coves, Twin dragon, Ogres , Sorcerers, Fighting Samurais and Iron Guards?)

There were also smaller 2 packs with a silver and a "normal" painted figures

The "Figurines" came with a golden piece.

There were also 3 or 4 larger action figures with some articulation
>>
>>5888695
The small dice sets were actually three-packs. There was a hidden one that had a chance of being jade-colored.
>>
>>5889055
neat

in Japan they got e from those coin machines (the 100 yen ones) it was a dice and couple of cards per box i think
>>
>>5880847
>>5881558

The dices look dope, but they are expensive,...ifnot unfindable cept for like couple sellers on the whole web

Isn't there a way to fool BanDai into making more?
>>
>>5890113
They're nearly ten years old, had no media tie-ins, and were KB Toys fodder. Fucking no.

Also,
>dices
>>
>>5880847
so, what was the game like? like that Yugioh dice game?
>>
>>5888192
>wulin warriors
i had the blue one in the front and a red guy but they were the only two i ever owned and never saw any other ones in person. i live in california
>>
i notice the nip videos talking about it are kinda recent?

seems suspicious
>>
>>5880847
Jagun Fighters.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.