[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LEGO Guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: it's_cool_because_tac_gear.jpg (94KB, 1108x831px) Image search: [Google]
it's_cool_because_tac_gear.jpg
94KB, 1108x831px
I was wondering, /toy/, if you would pay for lego renditions of your favorite firearms, and, if so, how much.

Hear me out.

Essentially, how the service I'm proposing would work is thus: you'd send me a picture of what you want, I give you the lowest and highest price I'd charge, you choose what you'd pay between the two amounts, you pay, and I ship you either a box with it built or a box with instructions and all the parts, depending on which option you select.

>pic very much related
The pic is one thing I've built in the past. On the gun, the Assault Rifle (MA5B) from Halo, the safety, trigger, cocking mechanism, and mag all work to some degree. I was thinking of selling it for around $150-200, which I think is somewhat low. The downside to the low price is it must be glued together, as a family member left it in a trunk in Texas for a few hours. The benefit is it'd come with instructions to build your own (before it was left in a trunk, it was sturdy enough to run with).

I'd be able to build lego guns to your specs, so if, for example, you want a Halo SRS 99 (the sniper rifle), superglued together, able to be loaded, unloaded, and have the trigger pull-able, the bolt work, and with a scope and bipod, I'd make it happen. Alternately, I could build your favorite gun from whatever, make sure it's what you want, and ship you a unoffical kit, with all the parts in separate labeled bags and instructions and so forth.

Essentially, you'd request your dream gun made out of lego and I'd make it happen.

Any interest?
>>
File: image.jpg (545KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
545KB, 2048x1536px
>>
File: necrochasm-hd-gameplay.png (131KB, 1000x478px) Image search: [Google]
necrochasm-hd-gameplay.png
131KB, 1000x478px
Make me a Necrochasm and I'll buy it off you.
>>
>>5878851
How much would you be willing to pay?
>>
>>5878865
>>5878851
I know I can do something close enough to that that you should be satisfied.
>>
>>5878882
Depends how good it is.
>>
>>5878898
Assume it's the general shape, mag can be removed and reinserted, trigger moves, fairly sturdy, in black or dark brown or grey with bright green accents.

Also assume that most convention-goers that know Destiny and the Necrochasm would recognize it.
>>
File: sights.jpg (89KB, 1196x897px) Image search: [Google]
sights.jpg
89KB, 1196x897px
How's this for the sights?

Some refining may be needed
>>
>>5878976
Give me a bit to build the rest - had a catastrophic sorting failure that resulted in nearly 15 pounds of LEGO un-sorted and spread over my workroom.
>>
>>5878976
>>5879523
You spent the whole time building that?
>>
>>5878820
I'd rather just buy my favorite firearms.
Oh wait, I already have.
>>
>>5879538
It is a bit bigger than it looks - it's the sights and about a foot out from that. Rather, it was - catastrophic human events occurred, and I spent a good portion of my evening moving my lego from the floor, resorting it, and putting it back.

I also built this Sopwith Camel/Generic Biplane, writing a few essays, building the front section of the Necrochasm in LDraw, writing part of a essay, and doing work related to creating and keeping two Weebly sites maintained and up-to-date.
>>
File: it_looks_better_in_person.jpg (74KB, 667x889px) Image search: [Google]
it_looks_better_in_person.jpg
74KB, 667x889px
>>5879551
What, you don't like any guns that don't/cant exist in the real world?

Seriously though, I own a few guns and love 'em, I just think lego guns are a bit more... novel. Also, easier to teach gun safety to a child with something they made out of a toy they enjoy than with something they could severely fuck up with.

>>5879561
Forgot pic, I'm a retard
>>
>>5879566
>lego guns are a bit more... novel

cute, lego guns are cute
"clever or cunning, especially in a self-seeking or superficial way." -cute

with airsoft and bb guns a lego replica would only serve an aesthetic appeal, of lego, a building block toy.

maybe you could scale a gun up, and make it a cut-a-way, or use technic to show the various mechanisms found in firearms?

either way ZaziNombies already does this.
https://youtu.be/MjFmGiKabYI
>>
>>5878820
Interesting hobby you got there OP. Keep it up
>>
>>5880221
Yeah, ZaziNombies does, but does he sell his guns?

>>5880266
Hey, thanks.

>>5879538
Sorry it's taking me so long. Give me a day to sort and build and I should, note I say should, have a rough draft.
>>
Bump for first draft.
>>
File: 20899397745_2d81e80844_o.jpg (2MB, 3341x1879px) Image search: [Google]
20899397745_2d81e80844_o.jpg
2MB, 3341x1879px
Not unless they were up to Nick Jensen standards.
>>
>>5878820
three fiddy
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.